Book Club Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers

I tried to lift her off but Gretchen would have none of it. She pushed my hands away from her and literally milked me while I shot a load into her. It felt like a quart poured out of me as I spurted over and over into her canal. Gretchen's smile just got bigger as each shot entered her.

After I finished I leaned back against the couch breathing hard. Gretchen was still grinning and started her Kegel movements again. Oh my god it felt good. I expected to soften and fall out but her movements seemed to keep me at full staff. After a few seconds her eyes got big.

"God, you're not getting soft," she said.

She leaned in and kissed me hard before I could even answer. It felt terrific with her tongue dueling with mine, her breasts tickling my chest, and her pussy squeezing me at random intervals. My dick was definitely not going down, and it seemed to be getting harder if anything.

Still buried inside her, I pushed her shoulders back to get a breath. Gretchen sat up tall on me and started grinding her hips in a circle. It felt wonderful and I just gazed at her. She rocked herself in a sultry dance while never losing eye contact. The only problem was I could not see our connection under the skirt. Yea, I know, big loss, not seeing the pussy grinding on your dick. Still, I was getting greedy at this point.

She saw my look, "This not good for you?"

I pointed at the open carpeting, "On your hands and knees," I ordered.

I saw her flush with excitement as she hopped off me quickly. She wasted no time and was in position gazing over her shoulder before I was standing up. I moved behind her and saw her flower open, wet, and inviting. I leaned over and kissed her neck through her blonde hair. She purred as I did and I felt her push back against me, trying to get me inside her. My shaft slid along her pussy but did not penetrate, and then over her clit. Gretchen moaned again and pulled away to try again. I was on one knee and rose up to begin our round two.

I grabbed my dick and aligned with Gretchen's slit while stilling her movement with a hand on her hip. Once satisfied, I pushed forward. The feeling of her tight tunnel was pure ecstasy. Wet and slippery, I was quickly embedded inside her. Gretchen's back arched and a whimper escaped her.

I pulled back and then thrust inside her. Gretchen gasped and voiced her assent with a 'Yes' coming out in almost a whisper. I copied the movement and began a rhythm as I held her in place. Stroking out almost all the way and then burying myself in her again and again.

"Harder," Gretchen insisted as her hair swished around with her writhing.

I picked up my pace and started banging my loins into Gretchen with each thrust. With every impact, she would squeak and then moan as my cock retreated from her pleasure cave. Before long the squealing became louder until her orgasm hit. Gretchen groaned like a whore as it did and she soaked my loins with her juices.

I kept us both still while she traveled into nirvana. She would have collapsed onto the floor and seemed limp as I began pushing again. I went slowly and watched for some sign of her being all right. She soon brushed her hair from her face and I started fucking her again. Gretchen twisted enough to look at me.

"Enjoy it, it's your pussy tonight," she purred.

I felt myself flex at this and picked up speed. Gretchen turned her head away from me and lowered herself as much as she could. I was on my knees now and lowered down with her. I was back up to full speed again and felt the tightening of my balls as I prepared to fire. Gretchen felt it as well and goaded me on.

"Oh yea, fill me up again."

I sped up and pounded her furiously until I could not hold back. I embedded my dick inside her and pumped another load of juice out with a roar. This one was as large as the first and my hips bucked with each spurt leaving my body.

I pulled out and fell to the floor in exhaustion. I laid on my back and just tried to get my breath. I heard a giggle and looked over at Gretchen. She was still on her knees with her ass in the air and was looking at my still hard cock. It was shining and covered with cum, both hers and mine.

I could not believe my dick was still erect. I had not stayed hard like this since college, maybe ever. After another laugh, Gretchen grabbed me gently. She stroked a few times and then got more aggressive.

"Wow, my writer is a stud. You really are going to do me all night," she said.

Her hand felt great and I just enjoyed it for a bit. I did feel thirsty and started to get up to get some water. Gretchen popped up and went instead, telling me to relax. She came back a few seconds later with a bottle and something in her other hand. I had sat up and was leaning on a chair now.

"This explains it," she said and handed me an open packet.

She then sat down on my lap, with her legs on either side of me. My rod was pressed against her pubic area, and I could see the sheen at we rubbed together. She opened the water bottle while I read the packet. It was a Viagra single pack. She explained while I drank down the cool liquid.

"Sara must have put this in your wine, that's why she was so helpful tonight."

Her hands started stroking me again while she spoke.

"I'll have to thank her," she added with a grin.

I groaned softly at her attention.

She started to mount me again but I stopped her. I told her it was time for bed and we stood up. She said 'no' but I took her hand and led her up the stairs. Gretchen followed easily and I went into the first bedroom I saw. I got to the edge of the bed. The quilt that covered the bed was old and looked extremely comfortable. I did not look for long however, as I pulled Gretched to me and she molded to my body. We kissed and the passion erupted between us again. Soon our tongues were dancing and I could not keep my breath. She pulled away right before I did, her chest heaving like mine was.

"Is this really happening?" I heard her whisper to herself.

Did she decide that this was too much? Was she feeling as much for me as I was for her? I would have taken her home to stay if she would have agreed to it.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked hesitantly.

Gretchen looked at my chest as she thought. It only took a few seconds and she looked into my eyes.

"No Terry, make love to me, please?"

She leaned up and kissed me again. Soon we were making out once more. It did not take long and she pulled away so she could pull down the covers. She slithered onto the bed and then beckoned me with her eyes. I followed her until I was beside her and wrapped her up in my arms. She responded enthusiastically and seemed to guide me over her. It took almost no time and I was between her legs and she was practically pulling me inside her again. This was no problem for me and I pushed inside Gretchen once again. She moaned her approval as I drove inside. Her pussy was wet and slick and felt wonderful each time I entered her.

Her hips moved as we mated and our rhythm was slow and sensual. Our earlier sessions were much more frantic. My dick slipped all the way out and then pushed back in as we fucked. I could hear the sounds of our juices, but did not look away from her face. Each time Gretchen opened her eyes I could see the sparkle as she would smile.

Finally she whispered, "why are you staring?"

I kissed her cheek before responding, "I want to remember every bit of you. You're so beautiful."

Her smile made me return my own, and my body sped up.

"Mmm, yea. Baby, you're gonna make me cum again," Gretchen moaned.

I loved hearing that, "Yea baby, cum all over my cock."

I sped up again and tried to pull the orgasm out of her. Gretchen met my strokes with her own movements and started squealing.

"Hang on baby," I said and sped up more.

I was pounding her again and she was wailing each time I buried myself into her quim.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" she screamed.

"Wait for me," I growled.

Gretchen's eyes got big and then she closed them as she concentrated on not exploding. I sank into her maybe ten more times before I could not wait anymore. I pulled back and yelled 'now' before embedding my prick inside her pussy one last time.

Gretchen screamed with me and our orgasms attained perfect synchronization. I felt my dick spasm as it ejected more sperm while Gretchen coiled into a spring as her own body superheated. Her head was back and a guttural moan escaped on my third spurt into her.

I felt one more shot leave my body and I collapsed onto her. I hoped she did not mind, but I was completely out of energy. I felt her arms slide around me and she cooed into my ear. I tried to move but she held me in place.

"Not yet lover, I want to remember this too," Gretchen purred.

I kissed her neck and started to feel a bit better. I was no longer dizzy, but still exhausted. She guided me to her side and then spun around so we were spooning. The last thing I remember was her pulling my arm over her with the covers up to my chest. I slipped into slumber holding an angel against me.

++++++

The next thing I remember was her shaking me awake.

"Wake up lover. It's a quarter to five."

I looked and saw her disheveled hair but the same beautiful face. I could fall hard for Gretchen in about a day. She had on a silk robe that was drawing my attention. I reached up and pulled her down onto me.

"Terry! You need to go." she said. It sounded like a laugh was behind her voice.

I kissed her and she returned it immediately. I found the sash of her robe and pulled it open. Again, Gretchen offered no resistance and I reached between her legs. I was sure she could feel my hard-on through the covers and pressed it against her. She moaned happily into my mouth and we both pressed the blanket and sheet down.

Her legs went to my sides and I felt her wetness on the head of my dick. I pushed up and missed the target. Gretchen grinned as she reached down and guided me into heaven one last time. She pushed back as I moved forward and we banged together.

"Oh!" she cried out.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I just," I answered quickly.

Gretchen shushed me with a finger to my lips.

"One last time, for the road," she said as her hips moved.

I nodded and she smiled. She continued grinding on me and soon sat up tall while still impaled on my cock. The robe now slid off her shoulders and then off her arms so she was naked once more. I watched her as she danced on my pole. It was almost hypnotic; her movements seemed so perfect. My cock swelled and I worried that her show would be over if I came too soon. Had it been four minutes? I could see why her husband did not last long.

She seemed to know that I was struggling, for Gretchen pulled off and sat on my legs. She stroked me slowly, watching my dick as her hand moved up and down its length.

"How much longer do I have?" I asked softly.

Gretchen's grin split her face, "ten minutes or so."

"So how are we going to spend my last ten minutes in heaven?" I asked.

Gretchen grinned and leaned forward. Her lips spread slightly as they reached my cockhead and then more as it went into her mouth. She did not stop and took most of my shaft into her mouth. The warmth and softness of her tongue ratcheted up my excitement by a factor of ten or so.

She pulled up and ran her tongue around my head. It felt amazing and a moan escaped me. I felt her smile around me as she lowered back down. Soon Gretchen was bobbing up and down as I concentrated on not cumming in her mouth. She kept going for a few minutes and I settled down. I was not close to cumming anymore, and hoped that this would continue for another few hours.

It did not, as she pulled off with a pop. Her smile was back as she laid down beside me.

"Five more minutes stud, don't let me down now," she purred.

I darted between her legs and lined up for penetration. I waved my dick up and down her slit a couple of times and then pushed in. Gretchen arched her back as I did. The feeling was sublime. I was on my knees and started pumping into her with a fast pace.

"Ooh, not so fast Terry, this has to last me," Gretchen cooed.

I did not slow down and answered, "I only have four minutes, is that what you want?"

Gretchen grinned, "Time stops while you're inside me. Fuck me as long as you want."

I leaned over her and kissed her softly. I felt her legs go around me and my hips slowly started on their own again.

"Mmm, yea, this is what I wanted. Love me Terry," Gretchen sighed.

I almost came hearing this. I stopped and looked into her eyes.

"I think I already do," I said.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see how she reacted. I did not hear anything, but felt her hips start moving. Her movements matched my own. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling, with her own eyes closed.

I leaned over and kissed her neck and she gave me another sexy moan. That emboldened me to continue so I nipped, licked and kissed her neck as we made love. I felt her legs move from around me and were wide now, up in the air. Part of me wanted to back off the bed, just to see how she looked like this. But nothing could have drug me away from her at that point, and my hips sped up a bit.

"Mmm, yea," she cooed.

It felt so good! I could not imagine anything being better than what I was experiencing right then. Her pussy was juicy and tight and felt perfect for my cock. Not only that, but she would squeeze me every few strokes and increase the pleasure even more. Her quim felt a little better than she looked. She was thin and lithe and would squirm just enough that she looked like a porn star in heat. Her hair was spread out around her in a blonde halo. I swore I could die a happy man right then.

But thank god I did not. I leaned into her and we kissed. Our tongues met and we made out as my strokes got longer and faster. Her arms snaked around me and I felt her fingernails trailing designs on my back. Fuck it was sexy. How did this vixen survive on four minutes a week?

Her moans brought me back to her. Suddenly the alarm went off on nightstand and she frowned.

"Turn that god damned thing off," she said.

I pulled out and reached over to silence the clock. When I turned back Gretchen was crawling off the bed.

"Time's up lover," she said.

I moved faster than I ever had. I was suddenly behind her and grabbed her hips to keep her on the bed. Gretchen stopped moving so I let go with one hand and grabbed my hard cock. I aligned with her and pushed in roughly.

"Oh fuck!" escaped her.

I did not waste any more time. I was buried inside her and started fucking her like my life depended on it. My hips were a blur as I moved in and out of her honeypot. Gretchen was soaking me and there was almost no friction. Just a perfectly lubricated piston fulfilling its most pleasurable function. My goddess was screaming with an orgasm and it spurred me on to greater heights. My strokes were long enough now that I was pulling out of Gretchen completely before ramming home again and again. Gretchen's howling continued with short breaks of her gasping for air. She would raise her body up after each orgasm and then drop down quickly onto the bed again as more ecstasy wracked through her. Her hips and pussy never moved for me. I continued plowing her fields until I could not hold back any longer. I pressed in as deep as I could and unloaded my baby juice one last time.

"Yea, baby, shoot it deep," I heard Gretchen whisper.

Spurt after spurt was deposited into Gretchen's tunnel. Each one cost me more energy, until I was spasming and ready to fall over. Gretchen was purring now, still kneeling with her ass in the air and her face on the bed. I pulled out and collapsed beside her. My eyes were closed and I just concentrated on catching my breath. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and a satisfied look on her face. This made me think that it was alright to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and relaxed. It did not take long and I was almost gone.

I swore I heard an angel talking to me, "Darling, you need to go."

I put this off to an early dream and sighed contentedly.

"Terry, wake up," the angel in my head said.

It took a moment and I put the angel's voice with Gretchen. I shook my head slightly to wake up and looked at her. She had her robe back on and was smiling down on me. As our eyes met, I felt her hand caress my cheek.

"Sorry," I said softly.

Gretchen grinned but did not speak.

I sat up and rubbed my face. I was still exhausted.

"Baby, you've got to go. It's late," she said.

She had moved to the bedroom door. Her legs still looked like a model to me. All of her did, even with the tousled hair. I glanced at the clock and it read 5:17. It was still early but after her deadline. I got up and stretched. My back felt a little tight from the workout all night. Gretchen's grin just got bigger. She took my hand and led me down the stairs.

"Come on lover," she said as we walked.

In the living room, I gathered up my clothes and put them on as quickly as I could. She stood nearby and watched me. As soon as I was dressed I moved toward her and then followed her as she moved to the door. She turned before opening it and put her arms around my neck. She leaned up and we kissed tenderly. I was ready for more but she pulled away as my tongue started through my lips.

"Terry, I want to thank you. This was the best sex of my life. You gave me just what I needed. I'll never forget you."

I tried my best, "me too, Gretchen. This was amazing, incredible, any adjective you can pick."

Gretchen grinned, "still the author, describing life's events."

I smiled at that, "it doesn't have to end you know. We could get together again, almost any time you want."

"Thank you Terry, but I already told you, this was just for tonight," she whispered.

I tried to smile, but failed. I wanted to stay, or take her home. Or whatever it took to spend another night in heaven. I saw the compassion in her eyes, but knew it was not a change of her mind.

"Good-bye Terry."

"Bye," I replied.

I hope she did not hear the sorrow in my voice.

She opened the door and glanced around and then let me out. I hurried to my car and tried to close the door quietly. I checked the door and it was already shut and the lights were off. I drove off feeling satisfied and depressed already.

++++++

Six months had passed and Gretchen was finally fading from my mind. I still thought about her but not every day like I had for a while. I had even had a few dates. The second had ended badly, as I had kissed the woman, Deborah, and said, 'Goodnight Gretchen."

"Who the fuck is Gretchen, your girlfriend?" she demanded.

"No," I answered in a panic, "just an old girlfriend. I mean a friend."

My blundering brought up her suspicions. "Right. Probably your wife."

She slammed the door in my face and would not take any calls or texts as I tried to apologize and explain.

So I was in a Starbucks getting a coffee and was checking my phone as I was leaving. I almost bumped into someone walking in and looked up in surprise. There she was, she looked fabulous.

"Gretchen?"

She looked up and recognized me immediately. Horror flashed across her face before she got her composure back.

"Hello Terry," she said smoothly.

I moved from the door to let someone behind her in. The man was with her.

"Honey, who's this?" he asked.

"This is that author that spoke to our book club a while back," she said.

He looked me in the face and introduced himself while offering up his hand.

I did the same as we shook and glanced at Gretchen again. Her eyes were pleading with me and I could see panic not far away. Then I looked down a bit and noticed.

Gretchen was pregnant.

"Wow, congratulations," I said to the both of them.

TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers