Book Club Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers

They both thanked me and I had to ask, "So when are you due?"

"In a few months," Gretchen said.

Now Arthur looked at her strangely, "three months. We're heading out to pick up the nursery furniture."

I smiled, "sounds great. Gretchen, it's nice to see you again. Good luck to both of you with the new baby."

Arthur puffed like a peacock while Gretchen looked relieved that I was leaving. I stepped out the door and looked back in. He was looking at the menu and she stole a look at me. She nodded slightly. She then looked back at her husband and said something. I saw her take his arm as she did. I turned and walked back to my car in a daze. I sat there not seeing anything until I noticed them leave the coffee shop. She saw me and deftly guided her husband to a table by the door. I sat for another minute and drove home.

TerryBee
TerryBee
100 Followers