Book Club Ch. 01

Story Info
New book club brings more opportunities to play.
4.7k words
4.19
3.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is based on a book club Jan is a part of and while not true, it tells of what I, Steve, imagine happening had the situations presented themselves. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing it.]

Nearly two years ago, Jan convinced Molly, an acquaintance at the time, to move to our neighborhood and have since become best friends. Since our kids are in different grades, Molly has met a few other cool moms, Josefine (Jo) and Rene, with kids in the same grade as her own, and introduced Jan thinking they'd really hit it off. She was right, the four of them hit it off and now they get together regularly for girls' nights, or brunch, or any chance they can get based on how busy everyone is and finding available times on the calendar.

At some point, they realized how much each person had been reading lately and decided it would be fun to start up their own book club, giving them another excuse to hang out and drink together. They collectively decided that each month someone new would host and they would also select the book.

The first few months were a hit, Jan came home super tipsy, and with that horny as hell, which I benefited from greatly. It was well worth getting some quality time with my kids for the evening and managing bedtime, when amazing sex was almost guaranteed. And since our kids are older than the other three families where we can leave them home alone for periods of time, I offered to be the DD, which had its own plusses, such as, listening to some of the drunken stories of the night, being groped by Jan's friends as I walked/carried them to their doors, as well as catching glimpses through the rearview mirror of alcohol-induced wardrobe malfunctions in the back seat.

After the second month, I realized that the title "Book Club" was mostly in name only, as the actual book discussion was minimal based on all the stories I heard in the car rides home. Jan did, however, read the chosen books and depending on what they were, talked about them with me.

The first few were celebrity biographies with some juicy details, but not my usual cup of tea. Molly let Jan host from her and Ben's house since we had just started our remodel right around when the book club got started. They drank wine and laughed, but as with the book choices, their nights were relatively tame compared to some of their more recent sessions. It was Jo's first choice where I was intrigued enough to read the book myself.

It was a sexy thriller about a young female author who is asked by a man to finish his wife's latest book, the wife having recently been in a serious car accident. She survived but her mental condition was impaired, or so we thought. The young author ends up living in the couple's guest room, having sex with the husband multiple times, but gets a haunting suspicion the wife isn't as impaired as she is letting on.

It was a page turner and the detailed sex was more fun than what the spy thriller authors I enjoy usually include. The best part was how the night ended after their book club meeting that month.

Since Jo chose the book, she hosted. She, and her husband Andy, have a great house with all the main bedrooms, kitchen, and living room upstairs with a guest room and a large space downstairs for throwing parties.

After picking up and dropping off the ladies at Jo's, I went home, fed the kids, got them in bed and caught up on the latest TV series I've been watching.

Four episodes in, it was 1:30 in the morning and I hadn't heard from Jan yet. I texted her to check-in and five minutes later, she confirmed she was still alive, a wee bit tipsy, and that I could come over to join them for a shot before taking everyone home.

I drove over right away, curious what I'd be walking into. When I pulled up into the driveway, the lights were all off, making me second guess I was at the same house from earlier. Double checking the address, I parked the car and started walking up the stairs to the door when the sliding door on the bottom floor opened slightly and a hand reached out, beckoning me in.

I walked back down the stairs towards the partially open door and walked into the dark room. I heard some moans coming from the corner of the room, I went instantly hard, imagining what was happening to produce those sounds. Continuing into the room with my dick straining against my jeans, I heard giggling before the lights, dimmed, were turned on.

"Surprise!" all four women whispered in unison, apparently not wanting to wake up Andy or their kids sleeping upstairs.

They laughed, all clearly drunk, making jokes at how shocked I looked before noticing my bulge.

Jan said, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see us?"

Slightly embarrassed but not letting it show, I responded, "Definitely happy to see you, but that little trick of yours got me all hot and bothered."

We all shared a good laugh as Jo poured five shots, handing me one, and we all cheers'd before downing them.

Molly, Rene, and Jan were ready to go, which was good because I didn't want to be sucked into having another drink as the DD. I also didn't want to have three husband's wondering what the fuck I was doing for so long with their wives.

After helping the three wasted ladies into the car, I slid into the driver's seat, and Jan leaned over to give me a very sloppy kiss as her friend's howling in the back. When she was finished, she sat back, closing her eyes, with a huge grin.

I drove Molly and Rene home, walking them to their doors, making sure they each got inside safely. Jan had passed out in the front seat so she didn't see how each of her friends had their hands all over me, my arms, my chest, my ass, as I basically carried them to the door.

When we made it back to our house, I walked Jan to our bed and undressed her before jumping in bed, spooning her backside. My erection returned from earlier, nestled perfectly between the cheeks of her glorious ass, getting harder by the second.

The pressure from my cock must have woken her as she spun around, still dizzy from all the alcohol she consumed, straddled my legs before impaling herself on my dick. It was rough, her wanting to fuck, not make love, digging her nails into my chest.

Concerned for my own safety with the state she was in, I rolled her to her back, pinning her arms above her head with my own, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Exactly what she wanted, she came fast and hard, her moans setting off my own orgasm, filling her pussy with my seed.

Jan was lightly snoring before I pulled my semi-hard cock out, rolling onto my side of the bed and falling asleep myself.

The next day, I let Jan sleep in, taking the kids out for donuts. Flashbacks to last nights amazing, drunken fuck flooding my mind as I drove. I couldn't wait to get Jan alone and hear about all the fun they had together last night.

The day progressed like most lazy Saturdays, reading, watching TV, kids spending a lot of time on their iPads, while also trying to get some physical activity in with them, which on this particular day was shooting hoops in our driveway.

Once the kids were in bed, I finally got Jan to spill the tea. Here is her best recollection of the events from the night before:

"So, I'll be honest, I don't remember everything that we did last night. I know I drank way too much and probably overshared about our sex life, we all did, actually. I remember hearing about Jo's love of pussy and how she only married Andy to have kids, Molly's husband Ben's big black cock, and how Rene's husband John is able to give her mind-blowing climaxes with his tongue.

I don't remember what I shared though but I'm sure it was all good...anyway, we did talk about the book this time more than any of the three previous books combined. Talking about the sex in it got us soo turned on...like I said, I don't remember everything but I do know that the little joke we played on you came from real experience.

The shots were flowing and at some point Jo turned down the lights, before snuggling up close to Rene. Jo rested her head in Rene's lap, who ran her fingers through Jo's hair. It was very innocent at first, just massaging her scalp as we all talked. Molly and I were sitting across from each other, on either side of the other two when the caressing worked its way to other parts of the body, back, neck, and eventually Rene was squeezing Jo's small, but pert, tits.

They only had reached second base before Molly suggested we play a card game. It was one of those where one person picks up a theme card and all the others use one of the cards in their hand to match the theme to have their card be selected for the round. This particular version was known for being dirty, with loads of sexual innuendo.

We played for a few rounds, laughed a ton, to the point of tears. One particular round I do remember as I picked up the theme card, "Things to eat on a first date". The girls all placed their cards facedown before scrambling them up. I read them aloud, "Oysters, Leonardo DiCaprio, My pussy". We all got a good kick out of those responses and feigning a pensive look making a hard decision, I had to find out who played the vagina card.

"OK, who wants to eat my pussy on a first date?" I said.

All three of them raised their hands, bursting into laughter.

I remember the sexual tension in the room changing after that, and some things may have happened but that's all I can remember. Sorry."

What a tease, Jan had to be hiding something with how she just casually ended it, but I wasn't going to push...yet. We fucked again after her fun, but lacking in detail story, before crashing to sleep.

Over the course of the next month, I was able to tease out more events that she had forgotten to mention in her first retelling. I think the next book, chosen by Rene, was having a positive effect on her memory. She recalled some kissing had occurred but didn't remember who was involved. She also remembered Molly and Jo returning after a while from what she thought were separate bathroom breaks, emerging from the guest room looking flushed in the low light.

As she read the new book and continued to remember more events, she reread most of the sex scenes to me along with a summary of the plot.

It was a story about a woman who lived in an apartment and was having trouble with a new neighbor. This new neighbor would bang on the walls at random points throughout the day which made sleeping and working from home more difficult for her. When she had had enough, she confronted the new neighbor only to find out he was hot, like really hot, and she ended up finding out for herself what all the banging was caused by.

Now not needing to do a read for myself, the next time we were home alone we tried out the titular move for ourselves, cumming loudly together, shaking the pictures on the walls.

By the time the next book club meeting came, Jan and I had been on quite a streak of 10 consecutive days of having sex, longer than any previous post-kids streak. For this fact, as well as a few others, I was very supportive of this whole book club idea.

The night had finally arrived. Rene's plan for this month was to spend the first portion out on the town, getting dressed to the nines, and hit up a few local bars after which they would head back to her and John's house for a night cap.

I offered to be DD again for all three trips, dropping them off in downtown, picking them up before taking them to Rene's, and then driving Jo and Molly back home. They appreciated having a personal driver they could trust versus having to use an app to get drivers each way.

Dinner reservations were at 6pm. Jan and I picked up the ladies and every one of them looked hot. I tried not to stare as each one piled in the backseat of our car. They each had a bag of clothes to change into later when I brought them back to Rene's.

As Jan got out of the car, I told her to have a good time and to text me when everyone was ready for their pickup service. She left me with a brief kiss and a wink, carefully climbing out of the car in her short black dress and heels.

I drove off just before six, heading home to be with the kids, and I didn't hear from Jan until 11pm. The text didn't make complete sense, but I got the gist, texted I was on my way, and got in the car.

The streets were empty at this time of night so I was able to pull right up in front of the bar they were waiting in front of. They all piled in and I drove them to their next stop for the evening.

On the drive to Rene's, I could tell something was up as each of them were trying, and failing, to hold in giggles, which would end up bursting to full on laughter. I played my part as the DD like that of a taxi service, not engaging and focusing on the road.

After I dropped off the very tipsy and suspiciously acting women, I decided I needed to stick around and watch what they were up to. The kids were sleeping soundly at this point so no need to rush back.

I pulled the car around the block and walked back to Rene's house in a very stalkerish manner. Luckily I was wearing black jeans and I had a dark hoodie that would make it difficult for anyone to see me without a bright light shining in my direction.

I walked around to the back of the house where I knew there were windows that would give me an excellent view of their living room just as a set of headlights shone on the front of the house where I had just been.

With the lights on inside the house, I could see them all easily without being detected. The ladies had already changed into their loungewear and were sitting, almost like they were waiting for something to happen.

Rene then stood up and walked to the front door, opening it to allow two good looking men and two equally hot women inside. The book club ladies all seemed to know this group of outsiders, getting up to hug them all as they joined them in the living room.

I heard muffled music begin to play and everyone inside started dancing together like they were at a club. The guys each had two women, Jan bumping and grinding with Rene and a tall black stud, Molly and one of the unnamed hotties were with the other good looking hispanic guy, while Jo was dancing nice and close with the other chick who arrived later.

The playlist didn't have much of a break between songs so they continued from one to the next, switching partners and getting more and more handsy. I was getting turned on by the adulterous groping and body grinding happening on the other side of the window.

Someone must have said something as they all headed towards the kitchen which was outside my current view. I moved around the bushes in the backyard to continue my voyeuristic endeavor, getting close enough to the sliding glass door to see without being seen.

Once in position, I realized they were all taking a shot, watching as the four suburban housewives were mixing it up with what I knew as strangers.

As the music continued to play, they danced in the kitchen around the island, returning to the partners they started the dance party with. I watched as Jan began making out with the hot black dude she and Rene were dancing with, running her hands all over his chest. She broke long enough to allow Rene a turn, pressing her body against him, as he leaned back on the island.

The guy then grabbed Rene at the waist, turned around and placed her on the island, continuing their kiss through the whole movement. With his body now between Rene's legs, Jan walked up behind him and was pressing her sex up against his ass, holding his waist for leverage, and began humping him from behind.

I then looked over to the other side of the island where I saw Molly and her two new friends in a three way makeout session, everyone kissing everyone, breaking from one partner to include the other. The new chick had pulled down the top of her strapless dress, giving Molly and the Hispanic guy access to her fully exposed tits. Molly immediately grabbed one massaging it with deep strokes while the guy bent down to take the other in his mouth.

Not to be outdone, I noticed the girl that was dancing with Jo was sitting on the dining room table, lounging back on her arms facing away from me and Jo was nowhere to be seen. I moved slightly to get a different angle when I realized Jo had her head buried between the girl's legs, the bottom of her dress covering her to where I could only see her mid back down.

While hot, I couldn't see any of the action happening under her dress so I looked back to see Jan now sitting on the island next to Rene, the two of them making out while their black friend had a hand between each of their legs.

Rene then took off Jan's t-shirt, revealing her amazing breasts, leaning down to lick and suck on the nipple closest to her. Jan was in heaven, getting pleasured through her yoga pants while having her tits sucked, she threw her head back and I could tell she was in the middle of an orgasm, right there in the kitchen.

After she recovered, she was on a mission for BBC. She slid down from the counter and reached for the button of his pants in the same motion. His pants were down in no time, his cock straining against his boxers. Jan grabbed him through the cloth, running her hand up and down his hard shaft that ran a good way down his leg.

Not wasting any more time, she freed his dick, taking it in her eager mouth. Rene joined Jan on her knees, licking along the side, working her way down to his balls while Jan serviced the head. There was plenty of meat for both of them, each with a hand on the shaft, stroking him in unison with Jan's head bobbing.

Rene traded places with Jan, getting her turn attempting to take him as far down her throat as she could before gagging. The guy was thoroughly enjoying the blow job my wife and Rene were giving him. At one point, he grabbed Rene's head and fucked her throat. Jan liked that a lot and wanted a turn herself so she kissed Rene with the man meat in her mouth. The guy repositioned his member between Jan's lips and continued his fucking.

He didn't last long after Jan's deep-throating, pulling out and spraying cum all over the two beauties in front of him. I looked over to where Molly was just in time to see her get her own facial.

Everyone around the island made their way over to watch the show happening on the dining room table. The new girl had thrown her head back, clearly in the throws of her own orgasm with Jo still between her legs. Once finished, Jo re-emerged, her face looking like all her friends, slick with the juice of her lady friend.

The strangers all left, leaving Jan and her friends to clean themselves up. I received a text, not five minutes after I made it back to the car. I waited a couple minutes before responding, letting her know their chariot was on its way.

I stayed put long enough to make it seem like I'd driven from our house before I pulled up in Rene's driveway and made my way up to the door.

I knocked and Rene opened the door in a different shirt than the one she was wearing earlier. Jan, Molly, and Jo were ready to go so we hopped in the car and I drove them home.

It was 2am when Jan and I made it to our bed. She was too drunk to fuck, let alone tell me about her night so it'd have to wait until tomorrow to find out who those new friends were.

4am I woke up with Jan's mouth on my dick, though it didn't seem like she was fully awake herself. I stayed quite, enjoying the early morning blow job. After the activities I witnessed earlier, and not cumming myself, I came quickly, filling her mouth.

Still sleeping, she crawled back up to cuddle next to me, giving me a kiss. It started as a quick peck, but as she got into it she opened her mouth allowing all the cum she hadn't swallowed to run directly into my mouth.

12