Book Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was completely unexpected, but oh so hot, sharing a sloppy kiss with my half asleep, half drunk wife. After a few minutes, she rolled back over, with my seed all over her, as well as my own lips, chin, and nose, finally at rest again. I crashed beside her, relishing the taste of my load of cum she shared with me.

Later that morning, I woke up first, washing my face and hanging out with our already awake kids while I let Jan sleep off the night before. Around noon, she shuffled out, downing two painkillers I left out for her, before pulling up a seat on the couch.

I poured her a cup of coffee, adding just a little milk like she likes it, and brought it to her as she recovered from her hangover. I took the kids to their play practice and then headed back to Jan, hoping to hear more about the previous night.

When I arrived, she seemed to be feeling better, the painkillers having kicked in. I asked her how her night was and she said, "Great" in a slow, seductive tone.

She then proceeded to recall the night as follows:

"Dinner was great, the four of us loved our meals, and the drinks were flowing from the start. The restaurant had a ballroom attached that was being used as a nightclub with amazing music playing throughout our meal so when we were finished, we checked it out.

The place was lit, but we found an open corner of the dance floor and moved to the music. Everyone was having a great time dancing and drinking.

While we were taking a break, these two girls, one completely wasted, Lexi, and the other, Tiff, along for the ride, joined us in our booth. Lexi was attempting to say something to us, but in her state, it was incomprehensible. Tiff told us that she thought we were hot and wanted to dance with us.

Sounded like fun so we all got up and danced more, Jo spending her time dancing with Lexi. We were all having a great time, the now six of us when two guys joined in our clump.

There was this chiseled black man, Mike, and his friend was a tatt'd hispanic dude, Nestor, that was easy on the eyes himself. They were mixing it up, switching ladies to dance up against and no one was creeped out, rather we were all eagerly waiting our turns.

As the night went on, I was wet from all the humping to the music, and I'm sure my friends were feeling the same. Molly looked flushed, and more than usual when she drinks, Jo was all smiles and starting to look as drunk as her dance partner, and Rene had this sex-hungry look in her eye when she casually offered to keep the party going back at her place, inviting our new friends to join us.

Before any of us could object, she gave them her address and said to stay here 15 minutes after we leave and then join us, knowing that you were going to be picking us up and dropping us off."

At this point of her story, Jan paused looking at me to see what my reaction would be. I gave her a big smile and encouraged her to go on, wondering just how much she was going to share.

"So after you dropped us off, we changed into more comfortable clothes and sat in their living room waiting to see if our new friends were going to take Rene up on her offer.

The sexual tension from the club had dissipated a little, but that changed as soon as there was a knock on the door. Rene answered the door and Mike and Nestor walked in, followed immediately by Lexi and Tiff.

Rene mentioned that John and the kids were staying with his parents so they didn't need to worry about waking anyone up. Jo suggested we keep the dance party going, asking Rene if she could plug in her phone to the sound system as she had a perfect playlist.

When the music started we all got up and continued dancing. Jo immediately grabbed Lexi and they were stuck like glue the rest of the night too. Rene and I danced first with Mike while Molly and Tiff hooked up with Nestor.

We danced for a good while, switching partners and getting more comfortable with each other's bodies as the night progressed.

Taking a break to get drinks, we all moved to the kitchen where things got a little out of hand. There was definitely some fondling and a few orgasms and I maybe sucked Mike's cock..."

"Maybe?" I interrupted in the pause she left for me.

"No, I did...I couldn't help myself. His dick was amazing, you'd love it."

"I'm sure I would. Anything else exciting happen?"

"No, that was pretty much it. After our new friends left, I texted you to pick us up. We had a great night. Going to be tough to top when I have to host again, though we may need to tone it down for a bit to make sure all their husband's are ok or not suspicious."

"Makes sense. Know I'm good with all of it as long as you come back and tell me everything so I can relive it with you."

"You're too good to me. I love you!"

We ended up getting a quicky in before I had to go pick up the kids, and a little bit longer fuck later that evening after she confessed about the facial I saw. I told her how I witnessed all the action in the kitchen and we had a good laugh.

Jan hosted the next month's book club and she took it up a notch instead of toning it down, but that will be a story of its own.

To be continued...

12