Book Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Book club makes another trip.
5.8k words
3.95
5.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
173 Followers

This is a continuation of the Book Club series. Read chapters 1 and 2 to get caught up.

Again, all characters are fictional and this comes from my own mind. If you are not into hot wives, cuckolding, groups or anal, move on. Otherwise, enjoy.

*

My wife came to me and said, "Hey, the ladies of the book club want to have another get away weekend, you know, no guys. We aren't going to the same city, this one is only three hours away, but still, we will be going Friday and Saturday night next week. Is that ok with you?"

"Sure. It will give me a chance to get the back yard cleaned up and the summer stuff put away. Who's all going?"

"Me, Alexis, Emily and Michelle. The usual four. The other ones can't get away that weekend."

"Oh boy, the four of you on your own in a big city? Am I going to have to come and bail you guys out of jail?" I said laughing at the thought of it.

"Seriously? We'll behave. If I remember correctly, you guys enjoyed the last get away just as much as we did."

"We definitely did not enjoy ourselves as much as you four did. If I recall, we were roofied, put in chastity devices, dressed up as women because it was an all girls weekend, watched you each fuck and suck two black guys, and had to clean up a cream pie to earn our release."

"But then you each got to fuck us in the ass. That's the part I remember you enjoying."

--------

When my wife got home on Sunday afternoon, I was watching a football game. She came in the house and really didn't say much or even come in to the living room, which was odd because she always comes and gives me a kiss when she gets home. She usually can't wait to tell me how her trip went. We are in our early fifties and have a rock solid marriage and we have reached a point where we are experimenting and trying new things, and that is what this book club is all about. Expanding our horizons.

I went to the bedroom and found her unpacking from the weekend. "Hey, welcome home. How was your women's getaway?"

"Great. We had a blast and did some shopping. Ate some good food and sat in the hot tub at the hotel. Nothing major. We didn't need any bail money."

I moved in to give her a hug and a kiss and when I hugged her tight, she winced slightly. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, that hurt my back. Must be tweaked from riding in the car. It'll be fine tomorrow, I'm sure."

I went back to watching my football game and she stayed in the room until dinner. When she came out, she was wearing a real baggy sweatshirt, not the most attractive thing she owns, but after being alone for two days I didn't care. She was sexy as hell to me.

Later when we were watching tv, she told me to strip. "Right here in the living room? You always think the neighbors are watching."

"It's dark and I think you deserve a little attention. If you don't want it, then I guess you can wait until tomorrow."

I shed my clothes faster than she has ever seen and my cock was already stiffening. She had me lean back on the couch and proceeded to give me a blowjob. "What is this all about? You never want to do this anymore."

"I just felt that you needed this. You know, clothed female, naked male. Isn't that one of your fantasies?"

"Yeah, but you've never wanted to do that before."

"Well, I do now, so quit talking and enjoy yourself."

She proceeded to give me the best blowjob of our marriage. She licked it up and down like a lollipop, swirling her tongue over the tip and sucking all the pre cum she could get. Then she would swoop down and deep throat me all the way to my balls and suck me for all she was worth. Then, the lollipop routine again. I felt my orgasm nearing and said, "I'm close. You might want to back off or you're going to get a mouthful."

She didn't slow down, and in fact, she increased her pace and I shot my load deep down her throat. I can't tell you how long it had been since that happened. Not that we didn't have great sex, she just hates giving blow jobs and certainly doesn't like to swallow.

She cleaned up and said, "Why don't you go to bed. I am going to stay up and read my book a little and you have to work in the morning."

When I got home Monday from work, she was wearing a different baggy sweatshirt and kind of kept her distance and really focused on cooking dinner. Again when I gave her a hug, she winced slightly. After dinner it was the same routine. She ordered me to strip and gave me another wonderful blow job and swallowed that time as well. I went to bed before her again, and was up and gone before she even awoke the next morning.

Tuesday was the same. Not that I was minding this, but something was definitely not right. I decided that I would not accept the blow job and find out what the hell was going on.

"Alright, what is going on? You are willing to give me a third blow job in a row. That is so not like you. Ever since you got back from your women's weekend getaway you have been distant and you wince when I hug you. What the hell happened that has you so scared of me, but yet, willing to suck me off?"

She was obviously visibly upset and didn't know where to go. "Ok, I'll tell you what happened over the weekend. I don't really know how to explain everything, but I'll start at the beginning."

-----------

"Friday night we arrived at the hotel, we were staying at this little boutique hotel downtown, near the shopping district so we didn't have to drive far. Lots of good restaurants nearby as well. We went out to eat and got back to the hotel and decided to have a few in the hotel bar."

After a couple, a third round showed up. We told the waitress we didn't order them and she pointed at a group of younger guys and said they did. They made their way over and literally surrounded us. They must have been half our age. They all just graduated from university somewhere in Italy and were travelling around the US to see the country. They were very nice and friendly and spoke good English. They were fun to talk to.

"I really don't see anything wrong with that. They bought you a drink."

"They said that they were really surprised and pleased with how friendly the people were here in America, especially the women."

They wanted to keep buying us drinks, but we decided to head back to our rooms and get some sleep. The drive and the liquor were taking their effect. They asked if they could see us tomorrow and Alexis, said, "We're shopping in the morning, but you never know, we might be around tomorrow night."

"Again, nothing here is odd. You four are very attractive and sexy women and these youngsters were showing you that. You should be proud."

So, Saturday we went shopping. Hit the usual spots and then Emily said, "Let's hit Victoria's Secret. We can get new outfits for tonight and new swimsuits. The hotel has a huge hot tub and due to the fact that is very boutique, there probably won't be any kids there."

When we got back to the hotel, we all put on our new string bikinis. I get it, we're in our fifties, but damnit we can still rock. To say these new bikinis were small is an understatement. The bottoms were not quite a thong, but as close as you can get without actually calling it that, and the front was just a little triangle. Thank God I waxed before we went. The tops weren't much better in that they barely covered my nipples, let alone my boobs. I was practically hanging out. When I walked out in to the hallway with the other women, they all looked the same. I'm not going to lie, we all looked at each other and felt sexy as hell.

We stopped in the lobby at the convenience store and bought several little bottles of wine for each of us to drink while we lounged in the hot tub. Every single guy in the lobby was staring at the four of us as we walked through to get to the pool area. When we got there the tables were nowhere near the hot tub so we had to leave our stuff across the pool area. Not a big deal, but we would have to walk across the entire area to get back to our stuff, and more wine.

"I like how this is going. You ladies were dressed to thrill, and you did. Still not seeing what you are upset about."

After awhile, we got hot and were sitting up on the side of the hot tub. We didn't hear the door open but the group of guys from Italy came in and sat down on the edge with us. They were all wearing speedo type swimsuits that really hid nothing. They were all in great shape and were all flaunting their packages. Not that any were huge, but they left nothing to the imagination. There were eight of them so they split up and two sat by each of us.

We kept drinking the wine and had to get up and go get more. It was exciting knowing these young guys were checking out our asses and tits every time we got up and walked across the pool area. Anyway, we got back down in the water and kept drinking. The young men kept talking and touching us and were very friendly, must be a European thing. They were very complimentary about our suits.

When we ran out of wine, Michelle said, "Well, we're out of wine. We should probably go and get dressed and head out to dinner."

"May we join you ladies? This is only our second night in this town and we don't know where to eat."

Without hesitating, Alexis said, "Sure. We'd love to show you around. Why don't we go get changed and we'll meet you in the lobby in an hour."

"Wonderful."

We all stood up and all of our tops flopped back down on the water revealing all of our tits to them. Somehow they had managed to untie all of our tops while we were sitting in the hot tub. We were slightly embarrassed, but it didn't really phase us much as the suits didn't really cover much anyway. About the only thing extra they go to see were our nipples. So we all very casually put our tops back on while the boys watched.

We all went and got ready for the night out. Alexis and I bought tight fitting skirts that came down to about three inches above our knees. Tight fitting deep V cut shirts and three inch heels to accentuate our legs and asses. We looked really good. Emily and Michelle went the other way and bought short skirts to go with their tight fitting shirts. We all had push up bras that really made our tits stand out.

When we walked in to the lobby and saw the guys, they were mesmerized by all the wiggling and jiggling we were doing. It made us feel real good about how we put ourselves together. We walked across the plaza to a nice little restaurant and had a nice dinner. The guys ordered lots of wine with the meal, seeing as they are from Italy, and it was wonderful. As the dinner progressed, the guys got more and more suggestive and touchy. The wine was taking effect and we all didn't seem to mind one bit.

As we were coming back across the plaza, we had noticed this little bar next to the hotel. It seemed like a quant little place so we all piled in. It wasn't so much of a bar, as it was more of a lounge. Dark atmosphere, real comfy type furniture including some couches around the outsides and a pool table near the back. The only person in there was the bartender named Lydia, but we decided to stay anyway as it was close to the hotel. She explained that they only get busy when the hotel is full and this time of year it slows way down. We pushed a few tables together and sat and resumed our drinking, only we switched to margaritas. She was real nice and quick with the drinks.

As we were drinking, we noticed a weird chair in the back near the pool table. I asked Lydia what it was.

"Oh, I do piercings there sometimes. You'd be surprised how many people want to get something pierced these days and I thought I could make a little extra doing that. So, I went and got certified and licensed by the health department and I can pierce anything. You ladies look like you could use some piercings. How about it? Ears, nose...nipples? Maybe your boys would like me to pierce their tongues."

"You got something pierced, didn't you?" I asked.

"Just wait. I need to tell you the whole story."

So, Michelle said, "We're good for now, but we could use another margarita, if you don't mind."

"You bet, coming right up."

Well, we decided to play some pool. You know how competitive I am and hate losing. It was girls against the guys, obviously. As the night went on, we started making bets on shots, loser had to drink. Anyway, I decided that I needed to get serious as we were all getting pretty drunk. I remember how you taught me to bend way over and get my eyes right down the shaft of the cue stick for better aim and in order to do that I needed a good wide base. Well, I couldn't do that with my tight skirt, so without even thinking I hiked my skirt up over my ass and bent down to take my next shot. Bam! I made it. Walked around the table without even thinking about it and, bam! Made the next one too. Walked around and then sank the eight ball to win that game.

After high fiving and celebrating our victory with the girls, Michelle said, "Aren't you going to pull your skirt down?"

"What? Oh. I forgot as I was making shots." I pulled my skirt back down and then undid the zipper and took it completely off. Michelle looked over with an open mouth. I said, "What? We were in the hot tub with these guys all day and our suits barely covered more than my thong. You guys don't mind, do you?"

They all guffawed in unison.

Alexis followed suit and took her skirt off as well. The other two, didn't really need to as their skirts were short enough that they followed my lead and spread their bases out and got down on the cue sticks and started to play better. We started winning. Of course, when the guys were shooting, one of us made sure to stand in their vision and do everything we could to distract them.

"Sounds like it went pretty well," I continued. "I still can't see what you are upset about. You know I don't mind you doing stuff like this, as long as you share it with me when you get home. Still haven't gotten anything pierced yet, though."

"Coming. Would you please stop interrupting me. Anyway, we started to get a little more daring with our bets as we were all plenty drunk at this time. Because we started to make more shots we were able to get all eight of them without shirts pretty quickly. Not that you aren't attractive, but these younger guys were just a little different. Olive skin, really toned, you know. Exotic. The boys also got a lot more hands on while we were shooting as well. Standing behind us and bending down with us and we each almost constantly had a hand on our naked asses as we were shooting. It was really fun and I was getting so wet."

We got down to the last two balls for each team and Ronaldo said, "Let's make it a little more interesting, shall we? If you win, we will strip the rest of our clothes off right here in the bar. You can call yourselves the winning team and do whatever you want to us as punishment for losing."

Alexis, being the bold one said, "Anything?"

"Anything."

"What if you win?"

Ronaldo looked at his friends and responded, "All four of you get your nipples pierced right here, right now in front of us. Then, we get to do whatever we want to you as your punishment for losing."

"Wait, isn't the piercing enough for losing? Why do you get to do extra?"

"Ok. Just the piercing, and we are going to win anyway."

Alexis, now more confident said, "But it's our shot and Julie is hot right now. Are you sure you want to continue?"

"Without a doubt."

So, I lined up the first shot and as I was bending down to look over the cue, Enrique came up behind me and gently started stroking my upper inner thigh. It was an easy shot, but his touch was electrifying and I didn't leave the cue ball where I wanted to. He didn't leave my side and followed me around for the next shot. This time, he slid his hand between my ass cheeks and was rubbing both my ass and pussy through my thong. It completely threw me off and I missed the shot.

Ronaldo stepped up and before any of us could even move where he could be distracted, bam! He sank the first ball and left a perfect shot for the next one. Bam! sank that one too and lined up on the eight ball. He paused and then said, "Start taking off your shirts ladies, this game is over." Alexis was standing right behind the pocket he wanted, he pointed with his cue stick and said, "Right there, that pocket" and pointed directly at Alexis. He just tapped the cue ball and it struck the eight ball, which moved ever so slowly toward the pocket and just barely dropped in. The guys erupted in cheers and were high fiving each other and celebrating their victory.

We all stood in awe and disbelief. Were we really going to go through with this? Just then, Lydia came bouncing back to the pool area and Ronaldo triumphantly said, "Lydia, we have eight nipples that need piercing. Can you do that right now? We will pay for them."

"Sure. Just let me put the closed sign up so we don't get interrupted," she said excitedly.

When she returned, she was carrying four rocks glasses filled with tequila and ice. "The tequila will sterilize the barbells and loops I am going to put in and the ice will chill them for a wonderful sensation upon installation. The tequila then is for drinking to celebrate your new piercings. It shouldn't take much longer than about five seconds for each nipple. It actually takes longer to change the needle than to do the piercings. You and your husbands will enjoy having the loops on them as well when you get home." With that, she pulled out eight barbell studs and eight loops and dropped them in the glasses.

As she was readying her equipment, the four of us were taking our shirts and bras off, leaving us standing there in just our thongs and high heels. The guys were very eager and watched us intently as we all stripped down. They had already seen our tits earlier in the day so there was no need to be shy.

"Ok, I'm ready. Who's first?"

"I guess I will go first seeing as I missed the shot," I said.

As I sat down, Lydia said, "I can see your nipples are hardening, but I need them to really stick out. It makes them easier to grab with my tongs for holding while I pierce them. Also, can someone please hold her arms over her head? It makes a better angle for the gun."

Without hesitating, Enrique stepped behind the chair and grabbed my arms, pulling them up over my head. Ricardo wasted no time and started pinching and twisting my nipples and pulling them really hard, almost to the point where it made it me cry out. Just as I was about to, he stopped and lowered his mouth and started sucking them like I have never had them sucked before. It was amazing! I could feel myself getting really wet and wanting more. Just then he stopped and backed off.

Lydia, not wasting any time grabbed one with her tong and pulled it even further out. "This actually hurts more than the piercing," she said. She put the gun up to my nipple and pulled the trigger. Bang! The needle shot right through my nipple, and surprisingly it didn't really hurt as much as I thought it would. She took the barbells and the loops out of the drink, unscrewed one end of the barbell and put one side of the loop on the barbell, slid it on the protruding needle and slid it through my nipple. She then released the trigger and the needle withdrew. She then let go with her tong, threaded the other end of the loop onto the barbell and screwed the end back on. She moved quickly to my other nipple and followed the same pattern.

She was right, it really took less than five seconds for each nipple. As she moved back, I could feel the cold from the metal and to say it was extraordinary would be an understatement. I have never felt that sensation in my nipples before and it was bringing me surprisingly close to an orgasm.

Lydia sat back and said, "There you go." She handed me the glass to celebrate. She reached forward and gently flicked each loop at the same time. I have never orgasmed before from just nipple play, but holy shit I had a nice orgasm right there in the chair with everyone watching. As I was coming down, Lydia put her hand on my upper thigh and said, "don't worry. That actually happens quite frequently."

Qraz
Qraz
173 Followers
12