Book Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis was next and literally jumped in the seat as I vacated it. Her two boys immediately gave her the same treatment and she had the same results.

As the rest were getting pierced, I walked across the room to a mirror and started to admire my new piercings. Enrique and Ricardo followed me and made sure to compliment me as to how they looked. I was intrigued and gently rubbed my nipples and tugged on the loops. They were still cold and felt erotic. I thought that you would like this when I got home so I wasn't upset with my decision.

The boys started to rub me all over and it felt electric. Ricardo, without warning, slid one of his hands inside my thong and inserted a finger into my waiting pussy. He fingered me a few times and then pulled his hand out and licked my juices off his finger. Enrique wasted no time and did the same thing, only he kept his finger in a little longer and was more insistent driving me closer to another orgasm. Just as I was on the edge, he withdrew and licked his fingers clean. I was in a euphoric state and without even thinking about it, I turned to Ricardo and started to undo his pants and pulled them down. I deliberately left his under wear on.

"Take your pants off, I need to get Enrique's cock out too."

I turned and undid his pants and deliberately left his underwear on too. He stepped right out of his pants and moved next to Ricardo.

I dropped down on my knees in front of them and slowly pulled their underwear down one at a time. Each cock sprang out and pointed nicely right at me. "Whatever shall I do with these two hard cocks in front of me?" I jokingly asked myself. I wasted no time and licked the head of each and then took Ricardo deeply into my mouth. I sucked him hard for about 30 seconds, all the while pumping Enrique's engorged cock with my other hand. I backed off and said, "I wonder which one of you will fill my belly with their cum first?" I then switched to Enrique and sucked his cock hard for 30 seconds, while not relenting on Ricardo's with my other hand.

I lost track of what was happening elsewhere with the other girls, but I assume they were doing much of the same. We lost and had to pay up, even though we negotiated that out of the deal.

I bounced back and forth a few times and I could feel a sense of urgency from both of them. I gobbled Ricardo's cock to the base and felt its head swell. I knew he would put the first load of the night in my belly soon. He didn't disappoint. I didn't let up and kept him deep in my throat as I didn't want to waste a drop. I could feel shot after shot sliding right down my throat as he was moaning and pumping my face. After he finished, as I was moving over to Enrique, I said, "looks he got to be first, you don't mind sloppy seconds, do you?" and I gobbled his cock trying to make him cum as quickly as possible. He didn't last long and he shot spurt after spurt down my throat as well giving me a very satisfied feeling. I was proud and happy that I was able to swallow both of their loads as I normally don't like doing that.

I stood up and Ricardo picked me up and set me on the pool table. He then quickly, but gently removed my thong leaving me completely exposed to these strangers who I had just sucked off. He started to finger me and sent me quickly over the edge of a very loud orgasm. As I was screaming my approval, I heard the other women pretty much do the same.

As I came down, I looked around and there we were, all four of us up on the pool table with our backs to the middle. Lydia had taken something from another one of her boxes and was walking around the table. As she went, she was threading something that looked like a necklace through both loops that were hanging from all of our now pierced nipples. Still in the afterglow of my second orgasm, I thought nothing of it. After she finished threading it through all of the loops, I heard what I thought was a padlock snap shut.

I snapped out of my afterglow and looked and sure enough, the four of us were now padlocked together by our nipples, naked, sitting on a pool table with eight young guys from Italy who we just met the day before and the piercer.

Lydia spoke up and said, "Now I get to have a little fun with you ladies. I have just run a wire through all of your nipple loops and we are going to play a little game. I am somewhat of a sadist and I need a little release after watching all night. So here's how this is going to work. Now that you have all sucked off the guys, they should have a little more stamina when they fuck you, which means I will get to administer a little pain during the process, which is what I like to do. This is a little game that call cum roulette. Seeing as you ladies are all up on the pool table with your legs spread, the guys will move from girl to girl for 30 second intervals. After 30 seconds, they will move to the next girl but they will have to wait as there are more of them than you, so they will have a 30 second cool down period. Every 30 seconds, an electrical shock will travel through the wire and give you a jolt. The guys will feel it as well because they will be fucking you at the time. That's how they will know that the time is up and they need to move on. Once a guy has cum, he is done and must remove himself from the game. This will continue until every guy has cum, at which time I will tally up and see which girl has the least amount of cum in her and she will be deemed the loser and will face a punishment. I am not going to say what that is, but trust me, you don't want to be that girl. I have played this game many times with tourists just as yourself and don't think you will be able to get the police involved. By the time you wake up tomorrow, I will be gone. So, enjoy." With that she started the device.

So, we began. Ricardo wasted no time as he was already between my legs and slid his cock in me. He was going pretty good when all of the sudden, pow! The first jolt of the night hit me right in the nipples. He also felt it and we both let out a yelp. Lydia said, "that's the first one. Pull out and move between the next girl and wait your turn."

Enrique jumped right in and started to pound me hard. He asked Ricardo, "did it hurt?" Before he had a chance to answer, pow!

"Second jolt! Rotate. My bet is on Michelle to lose. I think Alexis is going to have the most cum in her," said Lydia.

After the third or fourth jolt, I was starting to talk dirty to the guys to try and get them to cum as quickly as possibly. It was really hard with the 30 second cool off period. By the time Ricardo got back to me, my nipples were sore from the shocking, but my pussy was loving the attention. He was pumping me hard and I said, "Don't you want to put another load in my belly from the other end?" Just as I said that, pow!

Enrique jumped right in and he was close. He said, "I'm putting a load in you right now!" And with that, he came and shot his load into me. Just as he was finishing up, pow!

I lost track after that and don't really know what happened or how many guys came in me, but I do know I got fucked good and hard for most of the night. When it got down to the last guy, once he came, we got a really big jolt and I woke up the next morning back in the hotel.

"Julie, this is crazy. Did this really happen?" I asked.

She took her baggy sweatshirt off and hanging on each nipple was a small padlock that was locked through the piercing. She started to cry and said, "I don't know how to get these off and was embarrassed to show you. They are sore and I didn't want you to feel them when you hugged me. That is why I was wincing. I don't know what happened or how they got there. I swear they were just a barbell and loop when we were at the bar. When I woke up, there was a note on my nightstand that said, "Here's your barbells and loops back. You put on quite a show last night and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Lydia."

"Not a problem, I have bolt cutters and we can just cut them off. Why didn't you do that yourself?"

"I don't know what they look like or where they are."

"Did you mention this to the other women? That must mean you lost, right? Which means you had the least amount of cum in you."

"I didn't mention it to them. I could swear that five of the guys came in me, so I don't see how I could have lost. If this was for the winner, I can only imagine what she did to the loser."

"Well, I suppose I can cut them off of you. What is it worth to you? You have been pretty eager with the blow jobs."

"Fine, I'll give you another blow job and then you can cut these things off me."

"Not so fast," I said. "I'm pretty wound up after listening to this story. After all the fucking you did, I think I should get a little something special, you know, something you didn't offer the eight strangers from Italy. After all, two of them got blowjobs and all eight of them at least got to stick it in your pussy. All I've gotten for the past few days were blowjobs. And, now that I know you are willing to do that, don't think you're getting off the hook so easily in the future."

"What exactly are you getting at? What else is left?"

I was playing with the padlocks, gently tugging them and making sure I had her attention. "Well, if you want these babies off today, you better turn around and offer up your ass to me. After all, it's the only hole left from the weekend that wasn't filled by a stranger."

"Oh really. And what if I refuse? You know I don't like it."

"Well, you didn't like blowjobs either, but you don't seem to have a problem with them now. And if you want to keep those padlocks on your nipples until you can figure out where the bolt cutters are, then that is up to you. But, if you want them off now, I suggest you turn around and offer up your ass."

She turned ever so slowly around, got down on her hands and knees and lowered her head to the floor. "Could you please fuck me in the ass so I can have these padlocks cut off my nipples? Pretty please," she said as she wiggled her ass ever so enticingly..."And make sure to cum in it too. That way I can make sure I have been filled in every hole."

12