Book Club Memories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" I taunted, breathing lightly on her pussy and making her shiver. "I bet you were a jealous bitch about it... wanting what all the others had, but torn because it meant submitting to this boy you meant to control... this boy who now holds your pleasure in his hands..."

I chuckled to myself, running my fingers along her thighs and enjoying the way it made her shiver. "Well, hands, mouth... cock... I think I might just come to enjoy controlling your pleasure... you know, getting some back after all the years of pain and torment, and those cookie trays you tried to manipulate me with..."

Karen moaned, rocking her hips as if trying to force her pussy onto my mouth. "I thought you liked my cookies..."

"Oh, I do," I admitted, leaning slightly closer to her cunt. "But if I'm gonna be honest, cookies aren't what I want to eat right now."

She laughed. "Really, a cheesy line like that's the best you gOOOTTT!!!! FUCK!!!"

Alright, I may have waited for her to say something like that before I closed my mouth over her clit and sucked, but what can I say, I enjoy my dramatic timing. As an opening move, this was effective in getting her attention, but if I really wanted to show her what I was capable of, I had to do more than just the blunt force approach.

Soon, I changed my technique and stopped sucking, pulling back so I could run my tongue eagerly over her clit while sliding two fingers into her waiting entrance. I reveled briefly in the complete insanity of the situation I was in, but rather than let that distract me, I instead let myself get lost in the moment, since she did have a really tasty, hot pussy. I licked and slurped at her clit, enjoying the responses it got from her, while fucking my fingers in and out of her pussy with a near urgency.

It also wasn't much of a surprise that she was a talker.

"God... oh god, yes... yes, god... fuck... keep licking me... please... please keep licking me... I don't say please very often, so please understand that I mean this... god, yes, yes, keep doing that... like that... keep eating my pussy... eat me, suck me, finger me, do whatever you have to, whatever you want... god, it's sooooooooooo fucking gooooooooooood!!!" she groaned.

It wasn't the most original talk, and it lacked a lot of her usual fire and venom, but after where we started this meeting, I was more than happy to enjoy Karen's submissive side.

Especially the part of it where *I* was completely in charge of her pleasure.

For a little while there, I gave her my best, knowing that I would take her to the edge before long. As someone who clearly didn't get as much as she wanted at home, and hadn't had the chance to fully indulge in what the book club's weekend had to offer, I knew that she was backed up and in desperate need of release. It didn't take long for my tongue and fingers to bring her to the brink, tensing and shuddering as an orgasm built.

And so, I slowed my progress, neither removing my tongue and fingers from her, nor pushing her past that orgasm barrier.

"Noooooo..." Karen moaned, looking down at me as if I'd stolen her car. "No, no, no, no, no... please... don't stop... I'm so close... don't be an asshole about this... not when I'm so close..."

I curled my fingers, gently probing against her g-spot warningly. "You'll cum when I make you... and if you keep complaining like a bitch, I'm going to leave you high and dry... and sure, you could finish yourself off, but you *know* it would be so much better if I did it, don't you?"

Her eyes flashed with a fire of fury and need, but she didn't let it spill over. "Please?"

"Maybe..." I said, lapping at her clit again. "If you're good..."

Karen groaned, dropping her head back. "Fuck... I'm... I'm sorry I called you an asshole, there..."

I grinned. "Better."

I stayed like this for a moment, keeping things nice and slow and waiting for her to calm down, before I began to build up a pace again. It was only an instinct that told me that Karen might be one who could really be driven crazy by edging, but seeing it in action proved my theory quite handily. As I built up to another crescendo, feeling her get closer and closer to orgasming again, her body quaked even more, her breath more ragged and her skin flusher with exertion and desire. Her tone was more complaining and whining when I backed off and waited for her to calm down again, only for her to nearly lose her mind once I got going again.

I kept this going for a long time, bringing her to the brink and then backing off, until a point where it seemed like she was completely and utterly broken by her need to cum. She looked down at me with bleary, wild eyes, her hair a mess and her skin looking almost feverish for how much the flush had overtaken her body. While I normally liked my girls in a more talkative state by this point, it was with no small amount of pride that I saw that I had put Karen in this state. From where we started to where we were now, this was a positive development indeed.

I pulled my now glistening face out from between her thighs, enjoying the once again disgruntled sounds that she was making. If she could have summoned down fire from the sky or opened up the gates of Hell to swallow me up and take me down, I felt like in that moment she would have done so. She looked almost as much a wild animal as she did a stacked, hot blonde ready to be used as my own personal sex toy, a look that I thought suited her well, all-told.

"You're about dying for an orgasm now, aren't you?" I asked, crawling back over her body.

"God, yes... please... I'm sorry for everything I put you through... I'm sorry for everything my son ever put you through... I'll apologize, and I'll punish him... I'll punish him really fucking bad... I'll make him wish he'd never done a bad thing in his whole fucking life... I'll do anything, just, please... please make me cum... I'm so... god, I'm so..." Karen whined, well beyond any coherent thought on the subject.

I suckled on one of her nipples, biting her, first gently, then considerably harder. The moan that came from within her might have been one of the single hottest sounds I had ever heard, and the way her eyes rolled back struck me as positively intoxicating.

I let her nipple go, and smiled up at her darkly. "I could make you cum with my tongue... or my fingers... or at this point, even the lightest of breaths... but I know that we'll both have more fun if I get to make you cum the way *I* want to..."

I climbed on top of her so that we were now face to face, my heavy cock resting against her stomach and leaving a light trail of dripping precum on her skin.

She looked down at this, then gulped, looking back up at me. "You want to fuck me with that... that monster of a cock..."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you want it too..." I said, keeping my voice low and dark. "And you know how hard you'll fucking cum if you get pushed over that edge while I've got every inch of this buried deep inside of you..."

Gulping again, Karen came to a final decision and nodded. "Yes... god, yes, I want it..."

She reached down with both hands, stroking my cock encouragingly. I took this as a good development.

"Should I find a condom?" I asked, kissing the side of her neck encouragingly.

Karen looked torn for maybe a second, before letting her eyes roll back again and groaning. "God... you better not... I need this in me... I need to feel everything you have... I need that hot, thick, young cum bursting in me... please, Ryan, make me cum... fill me up... make me your fucking bitch, whatever you want, I just need this so bad... please, fuck me... fuck your bully's bitch mom now, please!"

Grabbing hold of my cock, she helped angle me downward, and I shifted accordingly, sliding my cock between her thighs. I made sure to savor this moment, wanting to remember this moment for as long as I lived because, really, it was easily one of the most insane things I had ever done. Here I was, on top of someone who had gone from terror of the PTA to my own personal blonde slut goddess, feeling the warmth of her outer folds as she eagerly lined my cock up with her pussy. She was so hot, and so wet, that it almost felt like a slight breeze might push me all the way inside of her... but with what she wasn't getting at home, I knew she would be tight.

Tight, and hot, and achingly ready to take every fucking inch of my bulging cock.

I laughed, maybe a little unkindly as I thought about the hell this woman's son had put me through, but before I could let her fully think on that sound, I pushed forward.

"JESUS!!!" Karen cried out, feeling my thick cockhead begin to part her folds. "JESUS... FUCK!!!"

That was the sound of hitting some resistance, as she proved every bit as tight as I'd thought, but she was so eager, and so fucking wet by this point, that that only mattered so much. Even with this kind of natural resistance, her pussy was accommodating and hungry, and it only took a slight bit of pressure to push inside, popping my cockhead within the outer threshold of her cunt.

And, like that, I was inside Karen Bowman. Only a short distance, to be sure, but I was inside of her, and we were going to fuck. I had a lot of years of resentment and rage and frustration that I was all too happy to take out on her, and the way she gritted her teeth and looked up at me with those wild, desperate eyes, I could see that this was something she welcomed happily. Even with just my cockhead inside of her, Karen Bowman was a sex-driven beast at this point, and we were going to make such sweet music together.

Grunting, she begged, "More."

I chuckled. "More, it is..."

Slowly, I began to push forward, feeling my cock slide inch after aching inch inside of her hungry cunt. While it was tight going, with this much lubrication between us, it could have been a lot worse, too, and it was with only slight further resistance that she took the first half of my cock, before parting her legs and angling her hips to give me a better angle to push further inside. This allowed me to push three quarters of my cock inside, then another inch...

"There we go..." I grunted, feeling as that last inch disappeared inside of this bitchy goddess. "How's that for a cock?"

Groaning, Karen looked down between us to see where her pussy lips had become obscenely stretched out. "I feel... fucking full... god, that's... that's more than I thought I could take."

"You think you can take it now... but wait until we really get fucking," I chuckled, letting her imagination go to whatever dark places suited her best as I began to pull out of her.

As she suddenly felt her pussy contracting around the emptiness left by my cock, Karen let out a curious, needy moan that only made me chuckle. It drove me wild in a way that I couldn't adequately explain, but enough that I couldn't wait to thrust back inside. Rather than give her my full length, as soon as I was about half out, I thrust back in, making her eyes go wide with the sudden filling.

Before she could react, I started fucking her properly, pounding in and out of her with a sudden, rapid pace that got her wailing and cursing.

"Fuck... fuck, yes... god... fuck me, like that... fuck me, Ryan, fuck me harder, please... harder... harder... god, make me your fucking whore... I fucking love it... more... fuck me!" Karen demanded, locking her legs behind my ass as I drove her wild with pleasure.

"Yeah? Yeah?" I grunted, kissing her furiously as I took out my years of anger and frustration on her. "You like being my slut?"

"Uh huh..." she groaned, wrapping her arms around me and holding on for dear life as I fucked her. "Every guy I was ever with... even when I could get laid whenever I wanted... they'd treat me like I was a fucking porcelain doll, like they'd break me if they looked at me wrong... and I never really got what I wanted... I wanted to be used and fucked like a total whore... to have control taken from me... to be called the worst fucking names that I'd slap a man for at any other time... fuck... but you can... you can... oh god... I'm gonna cuuuUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!"

I hadn't really given her my best yet, but since I'd been edging her for a long time before this, I didn't hold it against her. I slowed my rapid pace slightly, letting her wail and cry out and dig her nails into my back as I let her roll through her orgasm. Her cunt squeezed my cock tightly, which would have made it pretty fucking difficult to hold back my own orgasm if I hadn't already had so much sex today, but I was in prime shape to really take my time with Karen, here.

And oh, did I want to take my time with her. If she wanted to be treated roughly and called all sorts of vile names, I was more than happy to provide.

As soon as she was relaxed again, I began to fuck in and out of her properly once more, my hips rocking back and forth quickly as I began to give her most of my length with each powerful thrust. Having lost some of her desperation, Karen looked up at me with greater focus. She still had that lusty, submissive look to her, but now there was a sparkle of energy to it that made me harder and fuck into her with a greater passion, something that didn't seem lost on Karen for even a second.

"God... I should apologize for things more often," Karen groaned, keeping her legs wrapped behind me like a vise. "If this is what it gets me..."

I chuckled, thrusting into her hard. "I wouldn't say you'll be getting this every time... but you really should apologize more often."

"Well... I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner," she moaned, kissing my neck.

I fucked into her with another rough thrust. "Yeah, you can do better than that."

Karen thought about this for a moment while I fucked her, though she probably could have thought a little better on the matter if I hadn't been fucking her brains out so expertly in this moment.

"I'm... I'm sorry I raised an entitled asshole... and I'm going to try to fix that every chance I get if it means I get to have more of your cock and tongue and everything else?" Karen proposed.

Now it was my turn to think while mechanically fucking her. "Getting warmer, I think. I can definitely see fucking you more often."

She smiled, a real, warm and damn near friendly smile. I took it as an unfamiliar look to her face, but it was one that I was more than happy to see.

"I'd like that..." Karen moaned. "God... you're so fucking good... I might have to keep you on speed dial... with Kyle out of the house and my husband working late and screwing his secretary most nights, I've got a lot of time... I could use this fairly frequently, and I'll be happy to make it worth your while..."

I laughed. "More cookies?"

She pouted. "They're good cookies!"

"They *are* good cookies," I acknowledged without breaking pace. "But I've got a busy fucking calendar, and a lot of girls who need my particular set of skills; it'll take a lot more than amazing sex and cookies to make me drop everything and come running."

Karen thought about this a bit longer, her eyes rolling back again as I continued to fuck her. "Alright... I can sweeten the fucking pot."

I grunted. "Sweeten away..."

She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles in a way that made me groan, and fuck her only a little slower, as she looked up at me with a thoughtful grin. "I've heard the way my friends talk about you, and the way they know you look up to them... and I know you might have some mommy issues of your own to work through since you haven't had one for so long... and, while I can't make up for what you've lost to my son... ooh, fuck, keep going... I'd be happy to be your very bad stand-in mother, if you'd want..."

This... alright, this was a new angle that I hadn't considered. A weird and certainly unexpected angle, but maybe not a bad one, either. It might also be a sign that she was crazier than I'd ever thought, but I had enough experience to know that sex could make a lot of us fucking nuts, and that I'd be a fool if I didn't at least hear her out.

I replied, "Go on..."

Karen grinned, knowing she had at least my curiosity, if not necessarily my interest, yet. "Well, whenever you want... you can call me, and you can come over to my house, or I'll come over to yours, and I'll gladly be your 'bad mommy'... I'll cook and bake and clean for you and be your complete and utter slave... apron and all. I will dote on you... I will fucking *spoil* you... and in return, you can be every bit as mean and sadistic to me as you've wanted... you can destroy all of my fucking holes with your cock, use me and abuse me, slap me around and choke me and fuck me until I forget my own fucking name, and know that I'll come begging for more... I'll be your own personal mommy slave, and I don't ask you to give me anything in return other than pleasure..."

Fuck, this woman was creative, I had to give her that. She might have had a few issues (or a lot of issues) that needed some working through of her own, but certainly creativity to spare... and maybe more of a read on me than I would have liked to admit. If this weekend had proven anything to me, it was that I did have a certain, special place in my heart for MILFs, especially those who had looked after me almost as if I were one of their own...

No, this was crazy. This was Karen *fucking* Bowman, and even now I couldn't be sure that she wasn't deep down some kind of potential enemy... yes, that's exactly what she might be... but what if she wasn't? What if this was exactly what it looked like, and she was a sex-starved MILF willing to give herself over to my rough desires whenever I felt that particular need? I knew some girls who liked it particularly rough and nasty, but Karen would be something else entirely...

Could I really see myself engaging with rough sex on the regular with my bully's mom?

It may have been the heat of the moment, but I found this image of her thoroughly enticing... but one I still had to consider.

"Get on top of me," I growled, forcefully and putting as much threat into my tone as possible.

Karen's eyes went wide, but she could barely conceal her squeal of pleasure as she unlocked her legs from behind my ass. Without pulling out of her, I rolled to the side, pulling her into a kneeling position on top.

She knew her angles well, as she soon sat straight up on me, showing off those magnificently massive tits of hers.

"Ride me..." I grunted. "I wanna see those tits bounce..."

Karen smiled with satisfaction. "Yes, Ryan..."

Though it took her a moment to get the rhythm down (no doubt since it had been a while since she'd done this with a guy as hung as I was), but soon she got her pace down, and rode me like an old pro. Her DDDs were soon bouncing above me, her entire body jiggling lusciously as she fucked down onto me.

My eyes dropped down to her wiggling ass, and I couldn't help but reach behind and spank her.

SMACK!

She moaned. "YES! HARDER!"

I slapped her ass twice more, harder each time, hard enough that the report echoed throughout the room and made her moan so lustily I thought her voice might rattle the windows.

"So, I can have you at my beck and call..." I grumbled, feeling my orgasm building under her expert riding. "If I want some cookies, you'll make them for me... if I want to violate your ass while I call you a worthless fucking cunt over and over until you're a screaming, crying mess, you'll do that too?"

Karen moaned again, arching her back as she reached up and squeezed her own tits. "God, YES! I fucking love having my ass fucked! You can fuck me any way you want... treat me as badly as you want... violate me and degrade me and do whatever you fucking want with me! I'm here! I'll fucking take it! And I'll FUCKING LOVE IIIIIIIIIT!!!"

I couldn't tell if I was getting more frightened or turned on by what she was proposing at this point, but I was so fucking horny that it didn't really matter. She was fucking down on me harder and harder, a woman absolutely possessed by her quest for absolute pleasure.