Book Club Memories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at me hungrily, she dropped forward, continuing to fuck me while she pushed her tits against my face. I opened my mouth to accept this bounty eagerly, sucking and nibbling on her tits while my hands squeezed and spanked her ass, driving both of us absolutely wild.

This was... well, maybe not the most depraved sex I had ever had, but it was getting up there, and the more we went at it, the more insane it felt. I had already cum a number of times today, but the way that Karen was fucking me, I was recharging at an impressive rate. At once, I felt recharged *and* worn out by the crazed fuck that we had engaged in, but there was no way I could stop now, not when it seemed that both of us were getting so close.

Groaning around her nipple, I made this point clear. "You're gonna make me cum soon..."

With this warning, Karen only fucked me harder. "Just a little longer... please hold out for me... hold out for me because I'm so close... god... so fucking good, so full... please, hold out for me, please..."

I smacked her ass, harder than I had so far, enough to make her squeals echo through the room. "I'll cum whenever I want, bitch..."

My voice was dark and almost unrecognizable, but I was so turned on, I couldn't really care about such matters right now. I fucked into her without abandon, satisfied by her change in tone as she moaned wildly.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Karen moaned. "I didn't mean to tell you what to do, Ryan! Do what you want! Use me! Fuck me! Fill my fucking womb with your cum... please just don't stop fucking meeeeee!!!"

I took that as a good enough indication of where to take this next. I braced myself, squeezing her ass roughly as I fucked up into her and matched the savagery with which she rode me. I suckled on her tits like my life depended on it while she wailed and moaned, the two of us sweaty, grunting, sex-driven beasts. Pleasure built in my cock as Karen expertly rode me, and while in a kinder coupling I might have held back to make sure that she got what she wanted first, at this point, I was so blinded by ecstasy that I couldn't have cared less. I fucked up into her, feeling the pressure building until it could be held back no longer.

"Goddamn! Fuck! Take my cum, bitch!!!!" I grunted, grabbing onto her ass tightly and burying as deep inside of her as I could, making sure that I fired as deeply as I could.

It seemed that this was enough to get Karen to where she needed to go to cum, as she once again cried out, shaking on top of me so hard you would have thought that she'd touched a live wire. She held onto me tightly, her pussy muscles coaxing out every last spurt of cum deep inside of her. Any reservations she might have had about fucking me bareback had seemingly gone out the window as it seemed that she had become positively cum-crazed, rocking her hips as she encouraged more and more of my cum to fill her.

I was happy to oblige her, continuing to suckle and bite her tits, making her moan and squeal as we got the last few bits of pleasure out of this fuck.

As the haze of sex began to leave me, I looked up at her, and found this woman I'd hated and feared not more than a few hours ago looking positively gorgeous. Her hair and makeup a mess, she looked so pleased and free that I don't think she could have looked more beautiful. Letting her tits free, I reached up and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing slightly and pulling her in for a kiss. It was a long, slow kiss, our tongues exploring each other as we stayed conjoined and making out.

And then, without warning, I began to laugh.

Like a much younger woman, Karen giggled in response. "What's that for?"

"Just... thinking about everything that led me here," I said, reaching down to playfully swat her ass again. "My unlikely journey and... well, everything."

I kissed her again, then dropped my voice to that dark, warning tone again. "You're going to make good on all of your promises, too, I trust? Even though we've fucked and you've probably got a clearer head?"

Nodding, almost cutely at this point, Karen kept her best submissive tone. "Yes... yes, of course I will. I'll back off at school... I'll apologize to all my friends... I'll make sure Kyle stays right where he belongs and learns the lessons he needs to learn... and whenever you need a bad mommy..."

She squeezed my cock again, then leaned in for another kiss. "I'll be there."

I kept the kiss long and slow, enjoying how little I wanted this to end. My hands soon found her tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, getting the most satisfied-sounding mewls from her.

"How long has it been since you've gone that crazy for cock?" I asked.

Karen thought about this. "Since a date isn't coming to mind... I'm going to have to say it's been too long."

"Too long," I agreed, encouraging her to climb off of me. Though she did this with the greatest sounds of complaint, soon she was lying on her back beside me, looking quite the well-fucked sight as her thoroughly ruined cunt leaked a positive river of my cum.

"You look good like this," I growled darkly. "It suits you."

"Not a look I can get away with when I need a day on the town," she replied, looking down at herself with some amusement. "But, I agree... it does look, and *feel*, right."

While I was happy to lie here and catch my breath for a moment, Karen seemed to have other things on her mind. Her eyes latched onto my softening cock, her breath quickening as she considered it.

She kissed me again, then began crawling down my body, trailing kisses and smiling all the way down before she settled her face near my cock.

"Even now... it's so big... so perfect..." Karen said, taking hold of my shaft and kissing the cockhead, before using her other hand to cup my balls. "And these... god, no wonder you cum so much..."

I groaned at her attention as she kissed the head again. "I bet you like a lot of cum, don't you? Yeah... you struck me as a cumwhore..."

"Guilty as charged..." she admitted, suckling the head into her mouth. "A *greedy* cumwhore, don't forget..."

"How could I forget?" I moaned, savoring the sight as she began taking my cock into her mouth again.

What she may have lacked in experience, she more than made up for in enthusiasm as she bobbed her head on my cock. Even as sensitive as I was from our previous round, she felt fucking good, and it didn't take too long for my cock to get back to full strength. With all the sex I'd had today, I wasn't confident I'd be able to do this again so soon after Karen Bowman's cunt had sucked me dry, yet here we were.

With her moaning and drooling over my cock, and my enthusiasm thoroughly restored, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face off my cock, then pulled her up beside me on the bed. Face-down was a good look for her, and got me going in a way I thought would be appropriately fun and rough for both of us.

I got up on my knees and positioned myself behind her, pulling Karen up onto her hands and knees.

"Oooh..." she moaned softly, shuddering as I rubbed my cockhead over her slit again before I thrust deep inside of her.

"Take it..." I grunted, grabbing a handful of her hair hard enough to arch her neck back. "Take my fucking cock, slut..."

"Yes, please..." Karen moaned in reply, pushing back against me as I fucked into her properly hard.

I'm pretty sure we must have made quite a sight at this point, me behind Karen, one hand wrapped tightly in her hair and the other groping her ass while I fucked most of my length into her welcoming cunt like a jackhammer, while her luscious body bounced and jiggled with every impact, her tits swinging wildly beneath as I railed her. We'd both worked up a sweat, and had to look more like beasts than people at this point. Karen proved to be quite the screamer, moaning and wailing pleasurably as I fucked her without mercy.

Sensing my opportunity, I slid my hand from her ass cheek to between her cheeks, rubbing my thumb up against her asshole. Karen looked over her shoulder at me, biting her lip encouragingly, then grunting deeply as I forced it into her puckered hole.

All in all, I'd say this afternoon had been going pretty well, and that was before I heard the pleasant laugh and clapping beside us.

"Well, it's about fucking time that someone finally tamed Karen..."

Both of us turned to see the nude form of Viola Kent standing a few feet into the room from the doorway. How either of us had missed her coming in was anyone's guess (though I would imagine a whole lot of rough sex distracting us would explain much of that away), but seeing her here now... well, it felt right with how this weekend had been going.

The lithe 41-year-old semi-retired stripper stood by nude as she watched us, one hand idly stroking her already glistening and well-fucked shaved pussy, while squeezing one of her pert and perfect B-cups idly. Her beautiful face, with her full, smirking lips and those beautiful brown eyes watching us, currently had a look like she was the cat that ate the canary. Knowing that this couldn't be fully on my account, I looked down at Karen with some interest to see if she had anything to say for herself.

Considering the fact that I was still fucking her, all she could really do was moan.

"I wouldn't say she's tamed..." I grunted. "Not fully tamed, anyway... but she's a good piece of the way there."

Viola laughed, shaking her raven locks over her shoulder with great amusement. "Oh, I'd bet. But Karen always had that potential... she'd show it to some of us, but it seems like you just needed to wave a big, fat cock in front of her face in order to really get her in line, didn't you?"

I thrust my thumb deeper into Karen's ass. "Well, answer her!"

Karen groaned. "Yes... fuck, you got me, okay? I needed cock... big fucking cock... and he fucks so good... Jesus, this is everything I needed..."

Though it felt like I could do this for quite some time, an idea certainly began to bloom within me as I eyed Viola watching us.

"Viola... would you do us a favor, and round up whoever's available and whatever big toys and strap-ons you can get your hands on right now? Karen here has some apologies to make, and I think a gangbang might be a good way to start making amends..."

Viola's eyes sparkled with mischief, while Karen looked at me, first concerned, then elated.

In her easiest, most casual tone, Viola said, "I'll see who I can get."

"Good," I replied. "And make sure to get Wanda if you can? I know she'll love to hear the news about her play, especially if it's delivered with Karen's face buried in her pussy."

Viola laughed and walked toward the exit. "Oh, I *definitely* have to make that happen... ah, this is going to be so much fun; thanks, Ryan!"

She darted out of the room, incapable of holding back her excitement.

"You think... you think that's what I deserve...?" Karen grunted, pushing back against me as I continued to fuck her into oblivion.

"Yes... that's exactly what a slut like you deserves..." I hissed back, pulling my thumb out of her ass so I could better spank her.

She yelped pleasantly, then looked back up at me with a soft smile. "Thank you."

I grinned. "No problem..."

With that, I leaned down and kissed her, freeing both of my hands so I could squeeze her tits while I continued to fuck her.

"Holy shit! It's already happening?" Mrs. Lauren McNeil asked as she strolled into the room, the beautiful, tall, stacked and absolutely naked redhead laughing with some amusement as she saw me pistoning in and out of Karen.

"Oh, it's happening..." I grunted, chuckling and squeezing Karen's tits harder.

"I mean..." Lauren continued, looking at us in playful disbelief. "I knew it would happen eventually, you and that silver tongue of yours, Ryan... but this quickly... I thought it would take some time, and that she'd somehow be on top of you... but this... wow..."

I laughed. "What can I say? There are times when I can be a fucking artist..."

"He really can be..." Karen agreed. "Jesus... you have no idea how fucking good this feels..."

"Oh, I know it well..." Lauren replied, strolling toward us. "I know very, *very* well..."

Another woman slid into the room, one whose own statuesque beauty matched Lauren's. A huge-titted black woman with long, curly dark hair and whose nudity matched Lauren's, she held an obscenely large dildo in each hand, each of which wobbled as she eagerly sidled past Lauren for a good view of the proceedings.

"I haven't missed the creampie, have I?" Mrs. Erika Barclay asked.

"No, you're just in time..." Lauren said, groaning softly as she pinched one of her nipples. "I mean, this could go on for a while..."

"I've got a while, when the show's this good," Erika said, licking her lips. "Fucking give it to her, Ryan!"

"That's the idea..." I said, turning my attention back to Karen. "Got anything to say to our audience, slut?"

Karen looked from me, to them, then simply groaned, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

I laughed, smacking her ass again as I turned my attention back to Lauren and Erika. "Yeah, she's not exactly eloquent right now... I'm not really all that there either, but..."

Karen's eyes had gotten close to rolling back into her head permanently, so I finished, "...I'm not where she is, either."

"The boy got her properly fuck drunk," Erika said, impressed.

"Yeah, he has a way of making that happen..." said our newest guest.

Though she snuck in behind the other two, I saw enough of her blonde bob and big tits to know that we'd been joined by Mrs. Brenda Lynn. The first of these MILFs to ever have sex with me, even though she was significantly shorter than both Lauren and Erika, she pushed between them without a care in the world, making sure to get a good view of what was going on.

"Hello again, Ryan," she said, properly enthusiastic as she watched the debauchery unfolding.

"Hi, Brenda... I'm almost done, then you guys can have her..." I said, almost as out of breath as I was ready to burst yet again. This time, I was holding out, needing just long enough for the last guests...

Viola reentered the room, followed by one last woman to add to the mix. The raven-haired beauty who followed her was pale and curvy and had the look of a pinup model, though one with insane, J-cup tits. She wore little aside from her strap-on, which carried an obscenely sized rubber cock that looked like it would destroy whatever it touched. Seeing what was going on in this room, she crossed her arms under her tits, and smirked.

I took that as my cue, burying deep inside of Karen and filling her pussy with cum again. This set off another violent orgasm in her, making her collapse to the bed facedown, looking like she had been completely and utterly worn out. At another time, this might have been the case, but I knew the other women in the room intimately understood that Karen's defilement had only just begun.

Wobbily, I pulled out of Karen's pussy and crawled away, finding my legs shaky as I wandered over to a nearby loveseat and plopped down in it.

"Ladies," I said, catching my breath. "She's all yours. She really wants to get fucked up today... I softened her up for you, but... go nuts..."

Karen turned to me, giving me one last tired look, and the faintest of smiles as she might have laughed.

Before she could do much more than that, however, the vultures descended.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while," Wanda snarled, grabbing Karen and flipping her over.

Gasping in surprise, Karen looked up at Wanda pleadingly. "I'm sorry... you can have your play... I'm sorry I was ever such a bitch about it..."

"You better be sorry," Wanda said, grabbing Karen by the throat and looking down at her with a certain malice. "The play's a good start, but you've got a long way to go to apologize. I can think of a good start..."

Before Karen could object, Wanda squatted over Karen's face and dropped her impeccably large ass down onto the blonde woman, smothering her between her cheeks. By the way Wanda was soon moaning, I gathered that Karen was fairly talented with her tongue when it came to eating ass.

Erika darted quickly toward the bed next, laughing at the other women. "You snooze, you lose... I've been wanting to break this blonde bitch's cunt for ages!"

She looked like she was debating between multiple dildos, but before she could settle on any, she simply set them aside and shoved three fingers inside Karen's ruined cunt, twisting them around and fucking into her brutally while she cursed and laughed at Karen's predicament.

Viola knew well what she wanted, sauntering over to the bed easily and sitting on one of Karen's hands, grinding on her friend's fingers while she moaned pleasurably. Brenda quickly followed her, sitting on Karen's other hand while reaching down and roughly squeezing Karen's tits.

Soon, Erika was leaning in, kissing both Viola and Brenda while she continued to violate Karen's cunt, while soon even Wanda was leaning back to enjoy making out with her friends. When I caught sight of Brenda leaning in to suck on one of Wanda's nipples, I thought that I might be able to get hard again sooner than I thought.

"I gotta say, you really know how to bring this party to the next level," Lauren said, squeezing in next to me on the loveseat.

"I try," I sighed.

"Are you *that* worn out?" Lauren asked, concerned.

"Not..." I said, before realizing I wanted to be honest. "Yeah... been a long day. Fun day, but, you all know how to put me through my paces."

"Poor baby..." Lauren said teasingly, gently grabbing my hand and placing it on one of her breasts.

Considering how much I enjoyed squeezing Lauren's tits, this felt like a fun, low impact way to regain my strength.

We sat like this in some silence, watching the others with a fair bit of interest. Wanda had pushed her strap-on to the side for now and was vigorously fingering her pussy. She wasn't alone, as Lauren had a hand between her legs and was lightly rubbing her clit.

Fuck, she looked so hot... I couldn't help but lean in and kiss her neck.

Amused, Lauren said, "That... that's nice... but you should really watch... Wanda's a huge slut for anal play... and with Karen being so good with her tongue, and all the vibing Wanda did before she got here, soon she's going to move and then squirt all over Karen's face. It'll be pretty epic, I think..."

I raised an eyebrow. I even tried to come up with a witty response, but before I could, Wanda shifted her position on Karen's head.

"Drink up, bitch..." Wanda groaned, before crying out in orgasm and squirting impressively on Karen's face.

I chuckled. "You know, sometimes it really is more fun to watch."

"Isn't it?" Lauren replied, reaching over and lightly stroking my cock with her free hand, easily bringing some life back to it.

I hissed pleasurably.

She smiled. "Now, *this* sounds like improvement..."

"You know damn well how good you are..." I groaned, thrusting my now erect cock against her hand.

"I do... but a proper lady like me enjoys her reminders..." Lauren said, moaning softly.

I could have gone on at some length about how improper Lauren actually was, but our attention was easily lost as Wanda and Erika changed places on Karen, with Erika now grinding her pussy against Karen's mouth, while Wanda finally slid her brutally large strap-on dildo into Karen's cunt. Her cries, smothered by Erika's beautiful, dark pussy, sounded like an exquisite mix of agony and ecstasy, and were only drowned out by Brenda's own orgasm as she finished gushing on Karen's hand.

Smiling, Lauren kissed me and stood up. "I need to get some of this while I can... but I'll make sure you're not alone..."

"Thanks," I said.

All told, I would've been fine on my own just watching all of them go to town on Karen, but if I was going to have company, well, I wouldn't complain.