All Comments on 'Book Club Pt. 02'

by Revolver_O

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CelticsboiCelticsboialmost 3 years ago

This is my favorite series please make more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story so far. Really hope you're going to continue adding to it. Thanks so much for sharing.

jadimillerjadimilleralmost 3 years ago

Great read, not as many women but had a similar experience that was mind blowing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gotta Love the way Jess handles ‘pappi’.... would be all in for me

Tigr2Tigr2over 2 years ago

I thought Eric was a tranny and was going to give him a real dick.

Maybe next chapter?

MisterteaMisterteaover 2 years ago

Very skilled writing, highly erotic. If there's a fault it's that there's little visual detail of the people involved - I find it difficult to picture them. One thing you might think of for the next chapter, maybe before the girls of channel 8 manage to get involved, is one of the ladies (that we have already met) coming to Jess and asking for a spit-roasting session, a threesome with the couple. Jess would have to think about whether said lady is getting too intimate with them, because an orgy might be just the right level of impersonal, but a threesome, who knows. If you do that, my money would be on Jackie as the vixen because she seems a bit of a mysterious personality.

MisterteaMisterteaover 2 years ago

Of course another plot possibility is that the SO of one of the other women turns out to be just as eager a recipient of pegging, and he and Ben end up side by side getting railed.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

and this man just went along with being RAPED by the wife and her book Club?

and not even fucking one of them

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Great !!!! funny too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot! It had all the elements i like, and none of the "nasty extras". I hate how every pegging story ends with the guy having to suck the strap-ons, eat his own cum, get boned by a guy, or suck dicks.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Not personally a fan of pegging, but the story itself was very good. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was one WILD setup, you can't tell me Jess didn't know Jacks husband was leaving town on a road trip. 4 Stars

pegfanpegfan11 months ago

Fantastic story! Love the lazy susan ottoman. Very imaginative. I would take his place in a heartbeat!

We need more chapters please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous