All Comments on 'Book Club Pt. 03'

by Revolver_O

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bad idea to start a story in one category and then jump to another category. That turns into a horrible idea if the category you jump into is loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should be under fetish, not loving wives

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

First, keep this FETISH (you even tagged it as fetish!) out of LW!

\

"Needless to say?" - Of course it needed to be said, no normal man would look forward ti this!

\

"You know they're all jealous they can't fuck you." - They DO fuck him, so why can't he fuck them?

\

"So Jess was saying you're kind of one of the owners here?" - She did? I thought he had been referring to the news director, not the bar owner.

\

"How'd you come up with it?...Oh definitely," - How is "Oh definitely," the answer to "How..."

\

"My boss doesn't turn you on?" - Again, I thought the news director was her boss? Does she moonlight as a bat owner?

\

I'm done, yuck.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Aw. How sweet. A straight man finally realizing he’s as gay as Elton John. Maybe in the next chapter he can meet the man of his dreams because if getting fucked by big cocks turn him on, then it’s obvious his marriage is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. Not sure why you would switch categories for the third chapter, especially to Loving Wives, when it's still all anal/fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't care about the category. The story is still hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whiners gonna whine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fetish, and in the wrong category, so 1☆ because I hated it. If I had wanted stories about fetishism I would have looked in Romance...or...maybe...the Fetish category? There I am sure it would garner more praise. But it was really garbage, sooo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

really hot!

Also its nice to see some safe kinky adventures from couples in here!

Hope there was more to read from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. This is one of, if not the, best strap on story I've read - and it's my favorite genre. I absolutely love it and wish I could have been the husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot, like parts 1 & 2. 3 of my favorite stories on this site!

Would love to be taken like this.

Fantasy for part 4: Jess and Toni or another club member DP you.

You ride Jess so you can be close to her and Toni comes up from behind and slides/stretches her way in.

Rubbing from Jess and extra pressure from 2nd friend's strap-on make you come powerfully!

Intense p-spot assgasm!

Keep up the good writing. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I want Ben life !

MisterteaMistertea12 months ago

Sorry but, compared with the first two parts, this is terrible. No focus, overlong sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This aufhor has captured my vision of heaven on earth. Hopefully a real heavven exists containing beautiful women with real cocks so I can milk them with my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story can't wait for part 3.

Ever want another anal virgin to break with the book club I would willingly join

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Toni argued. Then a thin smile crept across her face. "And I now know what I'm doing for the next book club."

she's going to bring her two big cocked bouncers so the can watch him take on the real thing, while he is blind folded of course. maybe some of the girls start to get in on the action and get fucked by the other girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous