Book Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next moans possessed no governor. My breathing raced as Jess speed-humped my backside--her hands clenched around my hips and holding me steady. She began shallow but as her thrusts continued, they grew deeper until I both heard and felt the thumps of her hips against my ass. She was deep and she knew it-- shifting her grip to my shoulders and pulling me back towards her and forcing a deep groan from me.

"You're so fucking deep," I gasped.

"Deeper than me?" Toni asked.

I tried to think but it was futile. I had to guess.

"Yeahhh."

"Ding ding ding," Jess announced and punctuated my correct answer with a decisive smack across my ass.

"By a whole inch," Jess informed me as she fully removed herself from me. I slumped onto the desk.

"Let's keep this going," Toni said. "I wanna see how good he is. But I kind of switch it up."

Toni grabbed onto my ass firmly and gave it a good shake and then smack.

"You want him on his back?" Jess asked.

"Hell yeah. I want to see that dick when I make him bust."

"You think you're gonna be the one?"

"These hips get results." Toni gyrated her hips sensually, her strapon bouncing prominently.

"Get over here, sweetie."

I walked over to Toni who stood beside a couch with a chaise on one side of it.

"So how's this going to work?" I asked while assuming the position on my back.

"We're going to take turns fucking you," Toni said while stroking her strapon with more lube. Long, smooth strokes.

"Then we'll quiz you. Get it right and we'll suck your dick for 10 seconds."

"10 seconds? That's it?" I asked.

"You see these lips, babe?" Toni replied. "This could be over right now."

"And what happens if I'm wrong?"

They looked at each other. Their devious smiles were unmistakable and alarming. They looked at the sofa cushion next to me.

"Then you get 10 inches of that," Toni grinned.

I looked over.

I gulped.

A long, thick, tanned cock with massive veins running throughout it stared back at me. The attention to detail was staggering, including the pronounced head and tout balls at its base.

"What is that thing?" I shrieked.

"That's a little Latin thunder, papi," Toni said, leaning into a Spanish accent.

I looked over at Jess.

"Don't be wrong," she grinned while draping my shirt over my face.

The ensuing silence was a rush. Slight murmurs and the patter of feet led to hands grabbing my ankles and raising my legs up high.

Then a cock stuffed inside me and the game was on.

Quick and steady. A rhythm being established. I did my best to hang on and focus on the details. Never going all the way in. Never going all the way out.

"Who is it?" Jess asked.

"Jess," I said immediately while stifling a moan.

"Very nice!" They said in unison.

Then a wetness enveloped my cock and I thought it all might be over in a flash. A long 10 seconds as an anonymous mouth glided up my cock while Jess' strapon remained inside me.

Survive and advance.

The next round was fast and furious. The hands held my ankles up higher and straighter as the motion was deeper. Soon it was all the way deep--their hips bumping against my bare skin. It was growing harder and harder to focus.

The strapon pulled out leaving me whimpering for more.

"Who?"

"Jess."

"Right again!"

A huge sigh of relief gave way to a shudder as a tongue ran across the length of my cock while a strapon re-entered me. Ten seconds of ferocious sucking combined with long, sensual thrusts and then nothing.

I gasped at the strapons departure and as I caught my breath it returned. I now gripped the back of my thighs as the mystery fucker pounded me with long, slow movements only to pull out and leave me moaning.

Then again.

And again.

And again until my cock throbbed with the anticipation of the next move.

Then the question.

I had no idea. It had to be Toni, right? It had to be.

"Toni."

This silence was forever.

"Sorry, babe." The shirt was pulled from my face, revealing Jess standing over me. Toni was just over her shoulder--a grin from ear to ear.

I looked at the cushion next to me. It was gone.

I looked back at Jess but instead, I saw Toni. She'd taken off her top, revealing her tremendous breasts erupting from a purple lace bra. I steered my gaze down. She stroked her new cock deliberately and with both hands--highlighting its length and its girth.

"Don't worry, papi. I'm going to take my time."

I let out a deep breath, steadying myself for the challenge. I reached for the shirt on the arm of the couch but Jess pulled it away.

"We wanna see you."

"And you're gonna wanna see this," Toni added confidently.

Her member pressed against me but my asshole didn't put up nearly the resistance I thought it would. Instead, Toni eased into me slowly, and once in--my ass enveloping the defined ridges of the head--she stopped.

And then she placed her palms on my stomach, avoiding my rock-hard cock but not scared to let it graze against her skin, and she proceeded to absolutely work me over with a rhythm and hypnotism of her hips that I'd only seen in Shakira music videos. I was entranced and useless. My moans were unabashed. My shrieks of pleasure unmeasured.

"Oh my god," I declared over and over and with varying degrees of bass in my voice. Some silently shuddered while others stopped at oh.

"Do you like my cock, papi?"

I gasped a yes.

"That's right, papi. You want more don't you?"

This time, a fuck yes.

Her hands ran down my stomach and along my thighs. She grabbed my ankles and, while pressing herself deep, wrapped my legs around her waist so my calves rested atop her hips. The methodical thrusts, forwards and backward but always circular were now amplified by the fact I controlled her depth--to some degree. I could pull her tighter and consequently deeper by tightening my legs around her hips, but I couldn't get away.

"Ohh fuck," I declared.

In my stupor, I hadn't noticed that Jess sat beside me on the couch. I reached over and wrestled my thumb between the base of her harness and her body and crept downwards until it reached her pussy. Round and round I worked my thumb against her clit as she moaned softly and clutched the back of my hand even tighter to her body.

My legs tightened, sending Toni deeper.

"Oh, baby," Toni murmured. "You read my mind."

And with that, she was flush against me, her movements now serving double duty. She continued to fuck me but now, using my ass for stability, allowed the base of her cock to press against her clit. I could feel the taut surface of her strapon's balls against my ass.

Round and round it all went. My gasps were only eclipsed by their respective moans. Their shudders were damn near simultaneous while my euphoria knew no end.

Until Toni changed that.

"Now cum all over yourself, papi."

It was like an erotic hypnosis come to fruition. Her otherworldly gyration combined with her command reduced me to a puddle. The spurts were triumphant and once they began I felt a hand and then lips wrap around my cock. Jess extracted any and all cum I had left while Toni saw to it that none hid in reserve. The motion never wavering. A true team effort capped by my spent gasps and moans and twitches as it all left my body.

And then silence.

"Looks like I won," Toni said.

"Bullshit," Jess countered, my cum still warm and dripping from her lips. "How do you figure?"

"Well, I made him cum," Toni argued. Then a thin smile crept across her face. "And I now know what I'm doing for the next book club."

12