Book Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The female form is so much more beautiful than the male, don't you think?"

Sara ran her fingers her friends sides and across her stomach. Faye giggled like a small girl and shimmied left and right. Sara came to the zip of Faye's skirt and pulled it smoothly down, it fell to the floor and pooled about her feet. Faye stood in her underwear and shoes and pirouetted again. Sara saw the glorious round globes of her buttocks, the sensuous curve of her hips and long elegant well defined muscular legs. She was utterly in lust with Faye. She moved up close so as to reach behind and unclasp the bra. It fell away from her prefect ripe C cup breasts and slid down Faye's arms and off. Sara audibly gasped. She knelt before Faye and pulled down the matching plain black panties and gazed at the moist blossoming pussy before her eyes. She stared at it for wondering if you should taste it now. Faye put out her hands and helped her friend up.

"My turn!"

She turned Sara so she was facing away and reaching round she undid her friends blouse as if it were her own. Faye was slightly taller and able to look over her shoulder. She also cupped and squeezed Sara's breasts, tweaking her nipples through her clothes. She let out a deep groan of pleasure. Faye kissed Sara on the neck and licked and nibbled her ears as her hands moved down the trail of buttons. Pulling it suddenly and forcefully from the waistband Faye tugged the top down Sara's arms and off. Next the skirt cascaded to the floor in one easy movement. The bra was unclasped and Faye quickly turned Sara to face her. The woman kissed deeply and passionately. Their nipples were touching and the thrill for both was electric. Faye broke the kiss and pushed Sara backwards onto the bed, she landed sitting with her legs spread. Kneeling Faye hooked a finger in each side of the only article Sara still wore and pulled. Sara raised her hips to allow the now sodden panties be removed. Faye gazed into Sara's eye and slowly moved her face close to the neatly trimmed pussy.

The tension building in Sara was tangible. She desperately wanted this to happen, but was almost equally as much nervous as horny. For her own part Faye was keen to see if her friend tasted as good as she looked and dived in. Sara's first orgasm started almost immediately. Considering the build-up it wasn't surprising, but the intensity of feeling knocked the wind out of her. She fell backwards, letting out a scream of joy. She spasmed repeatedly as shock after shock after thrill ravaged her body and mind. Her juices squirted into Faye's face and mouth. Copious fluids gushing out of her. Faye swallowed as much as she could fixing her mouth hard against the fountain of orgasmic secretions her friend produced. Seeing how highly charged her friend had become and the joy from drinking her pussy juice brought a series of small orgasms to Faye. This was almost as good as when the book fucks her.

Gradually Sara recovered. Her breathing returned to something like normal and her face held the biggest broadest smile. She felt a contentment that had so far eluded her and knew nothing was better than this. She slowly opened her eyes and inclined her head towards the woman she felt she loved. They grinned at each other.

"Why the fuck didn't we do this years ago?" cried Sara with a laugh.

"I don't think either of us were ready." The wriggled till they were both central on the bed and held each other. Caressing, kissing keeping their lusts fed.

"I still haven't tasted you." Said Sara, stroking the other woman's pussy and tracing lines around the large engorged clitoris

"I was just about to ask what a girl had to do to get her pussy licked round here. Let's do it together".

She pivoted and aligned herself on top for 69. Sara tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked along the length of Faye's opening to the proud clit. Faye growled with pleasure and Sara know then she liked how her friend tasted. The clit was practically small cock, Sara sucked on it like she was going to fellate Faye. The idea then entered Sara's head that if it were any bigger Faye could fuck her with it. From above Faye saw her friend's pussy seep a little extra moisture and knew she was getting off on what she was doing. Faye lapped up the liquid and went to work on the woman below. Faye was closer to orgasm but the debauched nature of what they were doing had Sara catching up quickly. Their faces mashed hard against the others parts, probing lapping, sucking. Fingers dug into buttocks as they were used to draw each other closer still. Sara loved the feel of Faye's arse in her hands. Firm and yielding. It wasn't just her cunt that was shaved; apart from that on her head, Faye didn't have a single body hair anywhere.

Faye was reaching her crescendo first. Contractions in her tummy spread through her system. Fluttering in her womb intensified. Sara was coming close herself and as Faye leaked more liquids she inserted finger into her arse and sucked the clit like a cock.

Faye's mind exploded. She left this reality and entered another where all that existed was orgasmic bliss. She came and came three, four, five, six times in a row.

Sara was flooded with her friends juices and came too, imagining her friend fucking her with her clitoris and shooting cum inside her.

Cries were muffled but cries there were as they reached their critical release. Normality returned at it's own unhurried pace . Faye rolled off Sara and laughed contentedly. Getting up on one elbow she looked across at her friend and grinned. Sara was looking passed Faye however at something in the room. Glancing over her shoulder Faye saw Jon standing in the doorway.

"Out. Fucking. Standing!"

Part 3 in the concept stage.

12