Book of Spells Ch. 02 - Dark Tidings

Story Info
The spells continue to work, but there may be consequences.
7.3k words
4.73
8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers

Chris sat in his dark hotel room, staring down at the ancient black book laid out before him. Now that he knew it definitely worked, he was looking at it all very differently. Some of the pages he had absolutely no idea what they might do, but others he could at least guess at. So far all he knew for certain were the big tit spell, as well as the big dick spell, and he knew they both definitely worked, quite well. The most obvious one that he hadn't tried yet looked like it was a spell for a guy to shoot a big load. The crude picture was of a man shooting what looked like a fountain out of his dick. Chris didn't want to try that one on himself just yet, but he was certainly intrigued. The other pages were either total mysteries, or far too vague.

He heard his door open, looked up to see Jason walking in, and went back to the book. He had four translation books spread around him on the table, and he was trying his best to find some kind of answers.

"Any luck?" Jason asked as he walked over and sat down.

"Not really," Chris said, sounding frustrated. "I think I might know what one or two of them do, but most of them I have absolutely no idea."

"I don't think we should do anything unless we have a good idea of what might happen," Jason said, eyeing the book like it was a snake that might bite.

"Ya, I know," Chris nodded absently. He had only briefly contemplated the possible consequences of what he was doing, but he knew enough not to go using the spells with reckless abandon. That was why he was working so hard at translating more of the book. The more he could learn about the book and the spells, the more he would know how to use it.

"Any more idea on whether its permanent or not?" Jason asked, looking around at all the books spread out on the table.

"No idea," Chris shrugged. "But I certainly don't mind if it's permanent. Maggie might, but even if it is, I think she'll get used to it. After all, it's not like it isn't a major improvement, right?"

"She definitely looks amazing," Jason nodded, wondering how he should talk about Maggie to Chris now. He knew they had done something in Maggie's room, but he still didn't have any details. "But some girls don't like having tits that big. It can fuck with their back and stuff."

"Ya, maybe," Chris said, clearly only half paying attention, "but maybe the spell counteracts that."

"You think?" Jason said.

"No idea," Chris said again.

"We need to know more about all of this before we go crazy with it," Jason pointed out. "You do know that right?"

"Ya, I know," Chris nodded, "I haven't done any more spells except the two we already did."

"The two we already did," Jason said, and Chris clenched his eyes shut. He had spoken without thinking. "What was the second spell?"

"Uh, well, I'm sure you can guess," Chris sighed, finally looking up from the book.

"So you already gave yourself a big dick huh?" Jason said, sounding half amused and half annoyed. Chris just nodded sheepishly. "And it worked?" Jason asked. Chris nodded again, with a smile this time. "Is that why you and Maggie did it?"

"What," Chris said, failing to sound properly shocked. "What are you talking about?"

"Come on, don't fuck with me," Jason said seriously. "I won't tell Alex, but come on, come clean."

"Ok fine," Chris sighed. "Ya, we did it. It was amazing."

"Amazing huh," Jason laughed. "I didn't know you were such a tit man."

"It wasn't just her tits," Chris said quickly. "I mean don't get me wrong, those were amazing too. But it was way more than that. I don't know how to describe it, but it wasn't like any sex I've ever had before, and she said the same thing."

"Ok," Jason said, trying to think it over before he spoke. "So, do you think it was the spells, or are you and Maggie like secretly in love now?"

"I don't know," Chris said. "I mean about the spells," he added quickly, "or, I mean, shit, I don't know." Jason chuckled as Chris tried to figure out what he was saying.

"It's ok," Jason laughed. "You two are allowed to like each other if you want. Alex will be pissed though."

"Ya, I know," Chris nodded. "We should get him laid with the spells too. Maybe if he hooks up with some hot French chick he wont be so pissed about me and Maggie."

"Maybe," Jason said, sounding unsure, "lets hold off on telling him though. He's still all freaked out about the book in general. He thinks its evil or something."

"Why?" Chris asked, "because we found it in a wall under a castle?"

"Ya," Jason nodded. "And he thinks that thing outside was our fault too."

"What thing outside?" Chris asked. He hadn't left the hotel since the day before. He had heard a good bit of commotion outside on the street earlier, but he had been too engulfed in his work to take any interest.

"The accident," Jason said, and then realized Chris had no idea what he was talking about. "There was a bad accident last night on the street outside," Jason went on, "somebody's car spun out and went into oncoming traffic. A few people died I think."

"When did it happen?" Chris asked, feeling a cold sweat forming on the back of his neck.

"I don't know," Jason shrugged, "in the middle of the night some time. Maybe two or three in the morning."

"And what did Alex say?" Chris asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

"He said that the spell caused the accident," Jason said, sounding much more amused by the idea than Chris was. "e said the book is evil, so when you used the spell to make Maggie's tits bigger it caused the accident. You don't really believe that," Jason said as Chris' face went white. "I mean that's crazy. That's just Alex being Alex. He's always afraid of dumb shit like that."

"Ya," Chris nodded, trying to look less concerned than he felt.

"I mean if that were true, then why didn't it happen again when you did the second spell?" Jason asked. Chris didn't have an answer to that, and it made him relax a bit.

"Ok, well, let's be more careful I guess," Chris said, looking back down at the book again. The ancient black writing somehow looked more sinister than it had a moment ago.

"That's what I was saying," Jason nodded. "But what are we going to do next?"

"I don't know," Chris shrugged, feeling flustered and frustrated. He wished he knew what to do, but he didn't. The only thing he could think to do was try more spells, but the idea that someone had died because of him made him sick to his stomach. But Jason was probably right, that was just Alex being Alex. Sure the book was old, and mysterious, and it did look rather dark, but the idea that a spell that made Maggie's tits bigger also killed someone was absurd.

"So, uh, how much bigger did that spell make your dick," Jason asked, not meeting Chris' eye as he asked. "I mean I don't want details or anything, just, you know, how well did it work?"

"Really well," Chris laughed. "It made me like twice as big as before. Well, maybe not that much, but I felt like I was fucking huge. It was pretty awesome."

"And it's still like that?" Jason asked.

"I don't know," Chris said. "I couldn't even tell until I got hard."

"And nothing bad happened when you did it, right?" Jason asked.

"I don't think so," Chris said. "But I didn't know there had been an accident outside."

"Ok, well, can we try that one out on me now?" Jason said, turning bright red. "I mean I'm not ashamed of what I have or anything, but, come on. I mean you get it, you already did it yourself."

"Ya, but now I'm worried something bad could happen," Chris said, frowning down at the ancient book in front of him.

"Well, there's only one way we're going to get answers, right," Jason pointed out. "I mean, no one else is going to know anything about this, and it's not like we're never going to try it again. We can either do it now, and get our answers one way or another, or we can wait, and bring this thing home with us, and find out there." Chris didn't like that at all. He knew Jason was right; they were going to try more spells one way or another. And it did seem like a better idea to try it here in France than back at home where someone they knew could get hurt.

"Ok, fine, you're right," Chris sighed. "We'll try it one more time, but if anything bad happens, we're done, right?"

"Of course," Jason agreed.

"Ok, here's the spell," Chris said, and turned to the page with the spell that he had already used on himself. "And here's the translations," Chris set his notebook down beside the ancient book. He had written more than two dozen words down.

"So, I just say these words," Jason pointed to the big black writing at the bottom of the page. Chris nodded, looking pale again.

"I better leave you alone," Chris said, getting up. "I don't want it to work on me again. Having a big dick is awesome, but if it gets any bigger, I don't think I'll ever get to use it." Jason laughed and nodded, and Chris left. He walked down the hall to Maggie's room, leaving Jason alone with the book. Jason stared down at the page for a long time, working up the courage to do it. Once he felt ready, he stood up and dropped his pants. His dick looked much smaller than normal, and he could tell he was afraid despite what he had told Chris.

He sat back down, and carefully spoke the words out loud. Nothing happened, and he felt a little silly sitting there naked. He looked down at his dick again, and it looked exactly the same as it had a moment ago. He wondered if it had worked or not, and thought about saying the words again, but decided not to. He looked over at Chris' notes, and saw words like attraction, and ejaculate. It made him curious, and he began flipping through the pages of the ancient spell book. Most of it was completely foreign, but some of it he could vaguely understand by the crude drawings.

He found one page that was pretty clearly a spell to make a guy shoot bigger loads. That had always turned Jason on. He loved when a dude could shoot a big load all over a lady in porn. He himself had never been able to shoot very big loads. It had always been the thing he was most self-conscious about sexually. The picture made it look like the spell would give him mega loads, and he began thinking about it. He had already done one spell. Whether or not it had worked was still in question, but he didn't see the harm in trying another one. Somewhere in the back of his mind he tried to remind himself that something bad could happen, but that was quickly silenced by the thought of shooting a huge load onto some hot French chick.

Jason checked Chris' notes again, saw that all of the necessary words had been translated, and took a deep breath. He carefully spoke the words out loud, and then sat there for a moment, trying to tell if he felt any different. He couldn't tell at all. He would have to go try it out with someone. Chris had been able to do it with Maggie, but Jason had no desire to do that. Even though her new tits looked awesome, she wasn't for him. Besides, both of his best friends had things for her. Jason decided to go and try it out on the town.

First he went to tell Chris. He guessed that Chris had gone to Maggie's room, and he was right. Jason knocked on the door, and Chris answered. He still looked a little rattled, but less so than before. Jason stepped in, and saw Maggie sitting on her bed. She was wearing just a t-shirt, and Jason couldn't stop his eyes from locking onto her massive tits. It still seemed unbelievable that Maggie now had such gigantic and perfectly shaped tits.

"So, did you try it?" Chris asked, snapping Jason out of it.

"Ya," Jason nodded, turning away from Maggie's tits, "but I don't know if it worked or not. I was thinking about going out to one of the bars down the street and seeing if I can pick someone up. And then I'll find out if it worked or not."

"Good idea," Chris nodded. "Want me and Maggie to come with you?"

"Uh, sure," Jason nodded after thinking it over for a second. He knew it could be a little awkward with them now, but he also didn't want to be alone. Jason and Chris both went back to their respective rooms to change into nicer clothes. Jason put on a nice black silk shirt, and went about doing his hair up nice. He left his room feeling confident and excited. He saw Chris walking down the hall towards him and had to let out a chuckle. Chris had on a plain blue button up shirt and jeans, and his hair was the same mess it always was. Jason knew Chris tried to look like Dr. Grant from Jurassic park, but sometimes it just looked so out of place.

They met in the hall, and walked down to Maggie's room together. Chris knocked, and then they both entered. The room was empty, but they could hear Maggie in the bathroom.

"You almost ready Maggie?" Chris called out to her.

"I don't know," Maggie called back, and they could both hear the frustration in her voice.

"Uh, what's up," Chris said, giving Jason a shrug.

"None of my clothes fit," she called back angrily. "I look ridiculous in anything but sweatshirts."

"That t-shirt you were wearing earlier looked good," Chris said, and Jason nodded his agreement, and then stopped when Chris frowned at him.

"Ya, I'll bet you loved it," Maggie said sarcastically, "but I can't wear that out. If this spell isn't going to go away, then I need new clothes. Even if it does, I need them in the meantime. I mean this is really ridiculous." Chris and Jason both stifled their laughs. A moment later Maggie came out of the bathroom wearing a big hoodie and looking pissed off.

"Uh, I think there's a store around the corner from here," Chris said. "You want us to meet you at the bar?" He asked Jason.

"No, I'll just come with you guys," Jason said.

"Ok. Hey, where's Alex?" Chris asked.

"I don't know, I think he went back to the library," Jason shrugged. Maggie shrugged too, and then they left the room together.

Twenty minutes later Chris and Jason were sitting in chairs, waiting for Maggie to try on her new clothes. A rather attractive French lady had helped her pick out a few dresses, and Maggie was trying them on. Jason had tried to hit on the woman helping her, been quickly denied, and was now sulking as they waited.

When Maggie finally came out they both looked up, and their mouths dropped simultaneously. Maggie had already put on makeup and done her hair up, and now she stepped out wearing a tight black dress. The dress showed off her nice legs, and squeezed her stomach nicely, but no one would ever notice. All anyone would look at were Maggie's gigantic tits. Even the store employee seemed impressed by Maggie's newest feature. The dress somehow managed to fit her tits properly, while still hugging the rest of her body well.

Jason couldn't believe how big and how good Maggie's tits looked. They looked like two grapefruits squeezed into her tight dress, only soft and round and perfect looking. Chris wanted to ditch Jason and take her back to the hotel right then and there. He had been thinking about her all day, and now his brain seemed to have scrambled, and all there was were two giant awesome tits.

"Jesus guys, do you have to stare like that?" Maggie said, shifting on her feet uncomfortably. She did like the new attention she was getting, but she wasn't used to it at all. She was used to men glancing at her, and maybe even hovering for a second if she was looking especially good. Now Chris and Jason and the female employee were all just staring blatantly at her chest, and not even trying to hide it.

"Yes," Jason nodded, not taking his eyes off her chest, "yes we do."

"You look really great Maggie," Chris smiled at her, and she blushed and smiled back. "I mean like really great."

"This dress is specially fitted for a woman like you," the employee said, gesturing down to Maggie's giant bosom.

"It doesn't look too ridiculous?" Maggie asked, and everyone shook their heads. "Ok, I'll take it."

They left the store together, with Chris holding a bag of clothes for Maggie. They looked pretty out of place, with Jason dressed for the club, Chris dressed for a hike, and Maggie looking like she belonged in some sort of elegant ballroom. They walked down the street, toward a bar Jason had been to the other night, when they saw Alex walking on the other side of the street, with a bundle of books under one arm.

"Hey, Alex!" Chris called out to him. Alex flinched at the sound of his name, saw his friends, and then hurried over.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" He asked, looking at Jason and Chris' outfits, and then seeing Maggie. Alex's eyes went wide, and he stared down at her chest for a long moment.

"We're going to that bar," Jason said, pointing ahead. "Wanna come?"

"Uh, uh, I, uh," Alex stammered, still just staring openly at Maggie. Now she felt really uncomfortable. She didn't mind Chris staring, but she didn't like it when Alex did it. "I, uh, no, uh, I don't think so," Alex finally managed to say. "I found some more books to try and learn about what's going on. I think I'm just gonna go read for a while." He took a big gulp, and finally looked up from Maggie's tits. He looked up at her face, saw how uncomfortable he had made her, and then turned to Chris.

"Ok," Chris nodded. "Well, we might be a while, I don't know. Anyway, don't wait up for us." Alex nodded, and then began scuffling off. "Hey wait," Chris said, and Alex turned. "Can you take these back with you?" He handed Maggie's bag of clothes to Alex, who took them, and then hurried away again. They watched him go for a moment, all thinking how weird he was sometimes, and then continued on toward the bar.

As soon as they stepped in the bar, Maggie became the center of attention. Guys and girls alike stared in awe at her body as they walked over to a table in the corner. Maggie was still trying to get used to it all, but Chris just had a big frown on his face. Yesterday he wouldn't have cared, but he now felt very possessive of Maggie, in a way he never had about a girl before. They sat down, and then Jason got up to get them some drinks. Maggie was sitting with her normal good posture, but that was making her huge cans stick out even more. She could see half the men in the bar staring at her. She slumped down a bit, and felt her tits sag slightly as she did. She realized that she would have to change a lot of things if this was going to be permanent.

Jason was at the bar, waiting for their drinks, when a very attractive woman walked up to him. She was staring right at him, and giving him a sexy smile, and he checked her out as she walked over. She was tall, almost as tall as him, and very thin. She looked about as thin as anyone could before looking unhealthy. She was wearing a long silver dress that hugged her slender body tightly. Her tits looked small, but Jason could tell she had a nice ass without even seeing it. Her long brown hair was slung over one shoulder, and her face looked gorgeous. She had stunning green eyes, and a slim nose and nice plump red lips. She also had a slight air of sexuality that only French women seemed to be able to muster.

"Hello," she said to Jason as she reached the bar. She had a pleasant sounding French accent, and was giving Jason a slight smile that made his heart leap into his throat.

"Hi," Jason said, trying to sound cool and confident.

"You are American," the girl said with a slight chuckle.

"That's right," Jason nodded. "From Ohio."

"Do all the girls in Ohio look like that?" The girl asked, and nodded her head towards Maggie. Jason looked over and saw Maggie and Chris in the middle of a conversation.

"Uh, no," Jason said, turning back to the woman, "she's pretty unique. But she's with my friend over there."

"And what about you?" The woman said. "Don't tell me you're all alone here in France. Don't you have a girlfriend too?"

"Uh, no, not at the moment," Jason said, knowing he was not sounding as cool as he wanted, but this girl didn't seem to mind.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers
12