Book of Spells Ch. 02 - Dark Tidings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too bad," the girl sighed, leaning over the bar, "a handsome man like you should have a woman."

"I agree," Jason said smoothly, and the girl gave him a sexy smile before turning back to the bar.

"So, what brings you to France, all the way from Ohio?" she asked as the bartender brought her a drink.

"Research," Jason said, "we're all students, and we came here to learn about the castle outside of town."

"The castle is so old and dirty," the woman said.

"But full of mysteries," Jason said. "We may have found something pretty cool already."

"Oh, and what is that?" the woman asked, and Jason realized he shouldn't be talking about the book.

"Just some old markings under the church," he said, trying to make it sound like it wasn't important. "But that can be a little boring. I'm Jason by the way," he stuck his hand out for her to shake.

"Colette," she replied, and took his hand. Her hand felt soft and delicate, and Jason brushed his thumb gently along her hand, and she smiled.

"Are you from around here Colette?" Jason asked, liking the way this was going. He had wanted to find a nice hot French chick to try out whatever new equipment he might have, and Colette seemed to fit the bill perfectly.

"I am from Normandy," Colette said, "I come here to visit with a friend."

"Normandy huh," Jason said, "on the beach."

"No," Colette laughed, and shook her head. "You Americans all think that Normandy is just a beach that you took, but it is a very big and very old part of France."

"Of course," Jason nodded quickly. "I didn't mean any offense, I just..."

"Have you seen the old part of town yet?" Colette said, cutting Jason off. He just shook his head. "You should see it," she said with a devious looking smile. She finished her drink off in one gulp, and then grabbed Jason's silk shirt, and pulled him toward the door. He let her drag him, and looked over at the table. Chris and Maggie were both laughing, and Chris gave him a wave as Colette pulled him out of the bar.

"Well, I guess that was a success," Chris laughed once Jason was gone.

"Ya," Maggie nodded, also laughing, "she was really pretty."

"What do you think Alex is doing?" Chris asked, and Maggie's smile faded away.

"I don't know," Maggie sighed. "Hopefully he's studying, and maybe he'll actually find something."

"I doubt it," Chris said. "I've been looking for two straight days and I haven't been able to find anything but a few old words from mostly forgotten languages."

"How old do you think that book is?" Maggie asked, knowing Chris wouldn't have any real answer.

"I'm not sure," Chris said. "I'd guess at least two thousand years, maybe more. Hell, maybe a lot more, I really don't know."

"It's kind of scary," Maggie said, looking down at the table. "I mean, it was buried in some kind of ancient lock box in a cavern under an old church castle. And the fact that it only opened when Jason smeared his blood on the stone, that was pretty freaky."

"Ya, it's definitely a little creepy," Chris agreed. "But you have to admit, its pretty cool what it did for us."

"Ya," Maggie nodded, glancing down at her giant rack, "I guess so. I'm just worried something bad might happen."

"I'm sure it will all be fine," Chris tried to reassure her. "And God forbid something does happen, we can always just put it right back where we found it. I mean no one even knows we found it."

"Ya," Maggie sighed, looking none-too-convinced.

Jason walked down the street arm in arm with Colette. He wasn't used to women being as tall as her, and it felt a little awkward. She was also walking in a sort of European way that he wasn't used to, and he was having to walk fast to keep up. He could smell the perfume she had on, and liked the way it tickled his nostrils. She led him down one street after another, until she stopped in front of a modest-looking brown building. She let go of Jason's arm, and then stepped up to the door and opened it. Jason followed her in.

Colette led Jason through the house, which had a nice homey feel to it, and then into a small bedroom. She shut the door behind them, and then pushed Jason down on the bed. She stood over him, looking quite intimidating, and then began moving her hands along her slender body. She reached back, and undid her dress, but continued to move her body in a slow sensual way. Jason just sat back and enjoyed the show. Colette carefully pulled the dress down over one shoulder, and then the other, keeping her small breasts covered.

Her little dance was so sexy that when she finally revealed her tits Jason didn't care how big they were. Despite being small they were still well shaped, with a nice curve at the bottom. Jason stared at them, and then looked down as Colette kept moving the dress down her body. Jason watched as her tight thin stomach came into view. He could see her muscles and bones, and thought she could put on a few more pounds. Then she turned around, and dropped the dress below her ass. Jason felt his mouth begin to water as he stared at her amazing ass. It was the only part of her that didn't look too thin. It looked soft and plump, and he wanted to reach out and squeeze it. She bent down even more as she stepped out of the dress. She stood back up, and turned around, wearing just her tiny black thong.

"Your turn," she said with a mischievous smile. Jason nodded and stood up. Colette took his place on the bed, and laid down in a sexy way that only a French girl could pull off. He began unbuttoning his silk shirt, and Colette seemed to be batting her eyes at him. She looked unbelievably sexy laid out on the bed mostly naked, and Jason felt his dick begin to stir. At first it felt normal, and then he realized it felt different. He remembered the spell, and the whole point of what he was doing, and got excited.

Colette smiled as his muscular chest came into view, and then he started unbuttoning his pants. He looked down as he pulled them off, and was surprised at the bulge in his boxers; it looked much bigger than normal. He looked back at Colette, and saw her beaming at it. Before he could even start taking his boxers off Colette reached out and grabbed hold of them, and pulled him to her. She ripped his boxers down, and he felt cool air hit his privates. He looked down, saw her smiling ear to ear, and then saw his dick. It looked massive. It wasn't even hard yet and it already dwarfed what it had been before. Colette reached up, and her soft hand wrapped around it. Jason couldn't believe how thick his cock felt. Colette looked up at him, gave him the sexiest look he had ever seen in his life, and then took his cock in her mouth.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for him to fill out completely as she gently sucked his cock. As it got fully hard, Jason tried to judge how big it was now. Before he had been about six inches at best, and it looked like it was at least three or four inches longer than before, and much thicker. Colette seemed to be having trouble fitting it in her mouth. She could only take the first two inches, and her mouth was stretched wide just to fit that.

Jason felt like he might explode right then, but he wanted to save that. He already knew the big dick spell had worked, but he still didn't know what the other one had done. He took Colette by the hand, and pulled her up. She looked at him in surprise for a moment, and then he laid her down on the bed, and crawled on top of her. He leaned in and kissed her, enjoying the soft feel of her lips, as well as the way his huge cock was pressing against her thigh. He moved down her body, kissing her neck, and then her breasts, and nipples. He went down her stomach, and then down to her pussy. He pulled her panties off, saw a nice patch of trimmed hair above a magnificent looking cunt, and shoved his face right in.

It took a few minutes before she seemed to be really enjoying it, but once he had a rhythm going he could tell she liked it. He took her hips in his hands as he ate her out. He could feel the bones in her hips, and moved his hands so they were feeling her ass instead. Jason did his absolute best, trying hard to live up to the French standard of cunnilingus. Colette was letting out soft sexy sounding moans. Jason was as hard as a rock, and was wondering how long he should continue eating her out before getting to the real action.

As if she had read his mind, Colette grabbed a handful of Jason's hair, and pulled him up. He moved up until they were face to face, and kissed her again. She seemed to be using her tongue a lot more than he was used to, and then he remembered that it was called French kissing. He had to stop himself from chuckling as they made out. He felt her hands wrap around his dick, and then she was pulling him into her. He felt the tip of his dick find her wet slit, and then he slowly pushed in. Colette closed her eyes and leaned her head back and let out a soft moan as he entered her. He pushed his dick into her gently, and was amazed at how far it went. He felt his balls press up against her, and couldn't believe how much he had inside her.

Jason propped himself up on one hand, and began thrusting into her. Colette was already moving her body under him, making it feel even better. Her wet pussy was accepting him fully, and he started thrusting harder. Her moans got louder and sexier. She was even moaning in a sexy way that only a French girl could do properly. Her hands and legs wrapped around him, and she seemed to be pulling him deeper into her. Jason had to concentrate as hard as he could on not cumming yet. He thought he could probably keep going after he came, but he didn't know what it was going to be like, and he wanted to build it up more.

The little bed they were on was banging against the wall as he thrust into her, and she was moaning loudly now. Jason hoped there was no one else in the house. But they were French, so who knew. When Colette reached an orgasm, she let out a long high moan that was nearly a scream. Jason fucked her until he could tell it was over, and then began thrusting much more gently. Colette had her eyes closed, and was shaking her head and moaning. When she finally opened her eyes, Jason flinched back from the intense look she was giving him. She flipped them over, without Jason pulling out, and then she sat up, and started riding him.

Jason loved when a girl was on top, and Colette was making it even hotter. She was moving her body in a way he had never seen from anyone before. Rather than bouncing on his huge cock, she seemed to be grinding on it, letting it fill her up completely. Jason could feel himself getting close, and knew it was going to happen soon. He took her bony hips in his hands, and held on as she bucked her hips back and forth on him. Her long hair had fallen over her face, and she was whipping her head side to side, making it fly about. She put one hand on his chest, and then he felt her nails digging into his skin. Her moans still sounded sexier than anything he had ever heard, and he knew it was time.

"I'm gonna cum," Jason panted, trying hard not to shoot off inside her.

"Not inside me," she said, and quickly got off. She got down on her stomach, and bent over his cock. She took it in her mouth, and Jason felt the cum surging. He looked down in time to see her eyes go wide as he shot a huge blast into her mouth. It felt better than any orgasm he had ever felt. The second shot felt just as big, and cum shot out the sides of Colette's mouth. Jason couldn't believe the sight or the feel as he shot a third huge blast into her mouth. She came up coughing, spilling cum down her chin and onto Jason's balls. A fourth big shot flew up and hit her in the face as she tried to regain her composure. She sat up fully, still coughing and gagging on all the cum he had shot in her mouth. Jason's cock kept on spewing jizz into the air. Thick white ropes were flying everywhere. Some got on her, and some on him, and some on the bed. He was wondering just how much it was actually going to be when it finally subsided.

Jason just laid there, staring in awe at all the cum he had just shot. Colette looked like she had been in a bukkake, and there were pools of cum all over the bed, as well as on Jason. He tried to judge just how much he had just shot, and couldn't. He thought it was probably twenty times his normal load. Colette had stopped coughing, and was staring down at all the cum in clear shock.

"Uh, sorry," Jason said awkwardly, knowing she had not been prepared for that.

"It was so much," Colette said, still staring wide eyed.

"Ya, you're really beautiful," Jason said, hoping she wasn't going to get pissed. She looked up at him and smiled, and then brought a big glob of cum to her mouth. She sucked it off her finger in a totally sexy way, and closed her eyes as she swallowed it. Her face broke into a big grin as she tasted his cum. She started licking up more, and then her hand was on his cock again. Jason was amazed that he was still hard after shooting that much cum, and Colette seemed to share the feeling. She leaned down and gave his cock a light kiss, and then took it in her mouth again.

She worked the tip of his cock with her tongue for a minute, and then sat up. She got down on her hands and knees, ignoring all the cum on the bed, and looked back at Jason over her shoulder. He didn't need to be told what to do. He quickly got up behind her, and grabbed onto her slim waist. His cock slid into her easily, and then he began fucking her. She was pushing herself back into him, and their hips quickly picked up a loud slapping rhythm. Jason looked down and watched as his long cock pumped in and out of her. It looked almost as good as it felt.

Colette threw her head back at one point, and Jason grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled gently. She was clearly into it, and tilted her head back. He fucked her like that for a minute, and then she sat up on her knees, with his cock still in her. She tilted her head back, and he leaned in and kissed her from behind. He moved his hands along her slender body. His left hand moved to her nipple, and gave it a light squeeze, and his right hand moved up to her neck, and gave it an equally light squeeze. She let out a soft moan into his mouth, and he felt her body tremble slightly, and knew she just had another orgasm.

Jason thought he had given at least one girl an orgasm during sex before. He wasn't positive, but now he was. There was no mistaking how into this Colette was, and Jason was loving every second of it. The spells had both worked to perfection, and he was having the best sex of his life. He didn't even know this girl and he felt like he was falling in love with her. It wasn't like any sex he had ever had before. He wondered if it was just because his cock was so big now, and guessed that was it.

Jason pulled out, and flipped Colette onto her back, and went back to pounding away. She was moaning loudly again, and moving her whole body in ways Jason had never even imagined before. Her pussy felt like it was squeezing his cock like a vice, and he wondered if that was because of how big he was now, or just how tight she was. He thrust into her until he knew it was time again. He pulled out, and looked down to see the huge blast go up her whole body. He pumped blast after blast onto her thin body, covering her stomach and tits entirely. Several blasts even shot up to her face, and she started laughing as he unleashed his load onto her. When he was done he looked at her face, and saw her staring into his eyes like she was in love. He felt like he was in love too, and he didn't want to stop fucking her.

"I've never met a man like you before," Colette said in a soft sensual tone.

"Me neither," Jason panted. "I mean, I've never met anyone like you either." Colette laughed a pretty girlish laugh, and Jason rolled off of her and laid down beside her.

"How long will you be in town?" Colette asked, looking over at him in an adoring way.

"I don't know," Jason panted. "At least a week though."

"Good," Colette smiled, and got off the bed. "I'll see you tomorrow then. I need to go clean up," she said, looking down at all the cum dripping down her body. "You can let yourself out." She walked out of the room, leaving Jason lying naked n the bed, with cum everywhere. He let out a deep sigh of satisfaction. Everything had gone better than he could have ever imagined. Both spells had worked to perfection, and he even felt like he had a genuinely special connection with Colette, even though they had barely spoken to each other.

Chris and Maggie walked back to the hotel together, enjoying the beauty of the little French village during sunset. They were holding hands, and talking about home, when they saw Jason come around the corner. He looked like he was practically skipping, and had a huge grin on his face. They looked at each other, laughed, and walked over to Jason.

"So, how did it go?" Chris asked in an amused tone.

"Great," Jason beamed. "Both spells worked perfectly."

"Both," Maggie said, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, uh, ya," Jason nodded. "I tried the other one too. You know," he said to Chris, "the one with the picture of the, uh, well."

"Ya, I think I know which one you mean," Chris laughed. "I'll tell you later," he said to Maggie as she gave him a questioning look. "And nothing bad happened, right?" he said to Jason.

"Not that I know of," Jason shook his head. "This has all been the best day ever as far as I can tell."

"Good," Chris nodded happily. "Let's go see how Alex is doing." The three of them walked down the street together, until they reached the hotel. There were several police cars and an ambulance in front of the building, and they all looked at each other in fear. They hurried forward, until a French policeman stopped them at the door. He held up a hand, and was about to say something, when his eyes found Maggie's tits. He stared dumbly for a second, swallowed, and then looked up at Chris.

"This is a crime scene," the man said in a thick French accent.

"What happened?" Chris demanded. "We're all staying in this hotel, and our friend is in there."

"Was your friend alone?" the cop asked, and Chris nodded, feeling his mouth go dry. He looked over at Maggie and Jason, and both of their faces had gone totally white.

"Then I am sure he is fine," the cop said, and Chris felt the air rush back into his lungs. "The crime was on the third floor. A man shot his wife and then himself."

"Do you know what time it happened?" Chris asked. The cop shook his head.

"We don't know, sometime today," the cop said. "I'm afraid you can't come in just yet. You should go back to the club for a while," he glanced back at Maggie's chest as he said this.

"Ya, sure," Chris nodded, already pulling Maggie away. "Thank you," he added. Maggie came with him, but Jason stayed behind, staring into the hotel with a blank expression on his face. "Jason," Chris said forcefully but not loudly. Jason shook his head, and then followed Chris. They walked back to the bar in total silence, each of them thinking about what might have happened, and what role they might have played in it.

12