All Comments on 'Book of the Month Club'

by Vaguewriter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful, well crafted story. The development of the love between the two made the lovemaking at the end believable and perfect. You gave them a future of happiness and contentment. Your explanation of relationships touched on key points true nice guys feel when being with the women they care for shows true insight. The pacing was perfect. The background storyline - past relationship, working in the library, intelligence of the main character and sensitivity of the main character makes everything real. K

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If there was anything wrong with this, I didn’t see it.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

6*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minor correction. Corn in the freezer is enough. Of course it’s frozen

🤦🏼‍♂️👨🏼‍🏫

Tc

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Too idilyc

not to be a fantasy.

But i was pleased to go for the ride.

reader1000reader1000over 2 years ago

Strong character development, good backstrokes. Believable story line and development. Needs very minor proofreading for wrong word or duplication or other minor errors. Spell check is NOT enough. Otherwise very strong and enjoyable. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Minor nit to pick. You drifted into present tense occasionally when the rest of the story was in past tense. Few typos. Recommend a proofreader/editor.

onecuriousoneonecuriousoneover 2 years ago

Wow, just wow. I agree: “a wonderful, well crafted story”.

cementhead35cementhead35over 2 years ago

Great story, exceptionally well-written! Thanks!

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 2 years ago

Exactly the type of story I love reading here, I only wish that the epilogue had been a little longer...

Then again, I always have a hard time letting go of characters I've come to enjoy this much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very nice story with well developed characters. It would be nice to read the rest of their story.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story with engaging, sexy characters, making me wish my grad school days had been a little (okay, a lot) more like this. I noted several typos, too, but nothing that was too distracting, and not nearly enough for any deductions. Great job, 5*!

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Nothing vague about it.

Just first-class writing. What a great place to shelter in!

valkoinenvalkoinenover 2 years ago

An absolutely delightful story, with enough winds and twists throughout to keep the reader's attention all the way through.

Moreover your writing is at a high level; Keep it up.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Outstanding story! I have avoided “Covid” stories but this one is truly enjoyable. Thank you for sharing!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a first-class love story, it had a great buildup to a wonderful climax. The only thing missing was a happily ever after they professed their love for each other. The writing was excellent as was the storyline and character development. The story really needs to continue as the storyline left you almost seeing a future for them without out actually telling you. Another chapter of epilogue would be nice, and I believe well accepted by the readers. Well done. 5+++++stars!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

What a wonderful story two lovely people, I fell in love with them both I gave 5* because of the quality of the writing. However I was desperately disappointed that there was no epilogue at the end,every reader of romance stories wants an happy ending, this has one of sorts, but an epilogue were they married had children and a long and happy marriage would have left me feeling so warm and contented.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Still needs a fairytale ending - WTH? LOL! 4.7*

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft8 months ago

A fabulous story. Perfect as it is, with lovely, well-defined characters, a great story arc with a satisfying conclusion. However, having said all of that, if you ever want to revisit these characters and tell us more of their adventures, I will do absolutely nothing to stop you. :) 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous