Book of the Month Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah slid the head of my cock into her mouth using her tongue to swirl around it. She then pulled back and gave it a couple lazy strokes with her hand.

"I don't think you're any longer than what I've seen, but you are thicker," she eyed my cock closely, "it's a nice looking cock. I like the way your balls move around in my hand."

She engulfed me again getting about half of my length into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on me going a bit deeper each time, and I was in heaven. Her breasts on my thighs added to my bliss as did her hand cupping my balls. Mostly, though, her warm, moist mouth covering my cock again and again held me enthralled.

Sensation piled upon sensation until a tiny tingle in my groin announced that I was getting close to orgasm. A couple of times I almost grabbed her head to hold her where she was, but backed off and interlaced my fingers behind my head to keep me from grabbing her. She needed to be in control if sex between us happened.

The tingle in my groin grew into urgency. My body locked up as the sweet agony of the building orgasm pushed every other thought from my head and locked up every muscle in my body.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned.

I expected Leah to back off instead she engulfed me. Her mouth was so warm and so tight. With one final moan, I surrendered to sexual bliss and pulsed into her exquisite mouth. She backed off a little and took pulse after pulse of my load until I was spent. When she pulled away, I pulled her up into my arms and kissed her on the mouth before I could think twice about it.

"You're the first man to kiss me after I gave him a blow job. I thought men don't want to taste their own cum," Leah said delighted.

"Other men may think differently, but turn-about is fair play. I'm going to want to kiss you after I eat you out."

"You think that's going to happen, do you?" she challenged me, but at the same time spread her legs a little wider.

I stroked the inside of her thigh bringing my hand up until my fingers brushed against her pussy lips. She purred her approval opening her legs even wider to give me better access.

She nuzzled into me resting her head on my shoulder as she sat on my lap.

"As much as I enjoy cuddling with you on this couch, I have a perfectly good double bed that we can continue our activities on," Leah sat up then stood before pulling me into a standing position, "I'm thirsty. Let's get an iced tea."

She followed me into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door, handed her an ice tea and took a second bottle for myself. We stood there ogling each other. I had the better deal. She had an amazing body. Her breasts were full and firm. I had underestimated their size because there was no sag to them. I had thought that I preferred a woman with a nice golden tan, but her milk white flesh, platinum mane, and ice blue eyes gave her an exotic beauty. The faint blue veins beneath her skin that surrounded her breasts fascinated me. I wanted to trace them with my tongue as I spent the rest of the day stroking and caressing her soft, blemish free skin. At first I thought she shaved her groin area, but on closer inspection, I discovered a colorless white down that concealed nothing.

While I certainly did not buy into it, I had heard that women were either designed for speed or comfort. Leah was designed for neither. If she had to be designed for something, it would be for fantasy. She looked elfin.

When I could stand it no more, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her.

"You're driving me insane with lust."

"What am I doing?" she feigned innocence by fluttering her eyelids as she reached down to stroke my cock that responded by swelling in her hand.

"You're standing there looking all naked and seductive."

I led her to her room where I laid her on her bed. I crawled in beside her and spent my time kissing her beautiful lips until I could tell she was ready for more as she gently pushed me lower on her body. Her breasts were next, I sucked each nipple into a hard little nub then discovered if I grabbed a nipple gently between thumb and forefinger and gave it a quarter twist, she made the most delicious purring sound.

"That is so nice, it sends a jolt of pleasure straight into my pussy," she moaned as she wiggled her hips.

I drifted lower exploring interesting parts along the way. Kissing her navel made her giggle as did kissing her ribs and that lovely spot where her hipbone jutted out from her tummy. It was interesting, but not the response I sought. Kissing her mons veneris worked much better. She arched her hips up to me. I settled between her legs kissing up each inner thigh within inches of her slit.

"Stop teasing me," she moaned with a hint of desperation, "I haven't had a man in years."

I kissed her once on her pussy lips, then a second time because the first time had yielded such a lovely moan of appreciation, then I slid my tongue between those lips to explore the moist darkness within. I surrounded myself in her liquid, salty fragrance.

"Oh, that feels so good," she gasped as she wiggled around under my tongue lashing.

All resistance on her part faded away. She no longer stiffened momentarily as I stroked or fondled a new part. I worked my way north until I found her clit standing proud of its hood. I swiped my tongue across it, and she squirmed beneath me.

"That's it, that's what I want."

I attacked her clit with vigor giving up my tongue lashing after a while for sucking on her precious pearl.

All she could say was, "Oh, yes, oh, yes!"getting louder and louder as I brought her closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm going to cum," she yelled as she locked my head between her thighs. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her groin.

She cut off my air for a few seconds as she thrashed around. I rode it out as best I could, but eventually I pushed her thighs away to get a breath of air. She lay sprawled in the bed gasping for breath.

"Wow, that was amazing," she panted holding a hand over her breast, "the only problem is that I want more."

She rolled over and opened the drawer on her night stand and handed me a condom.

"I want you in me," she said in a low sexy voice.

I tore open the package and rolled on a hot pink condom, and made a note to only use my condoms from this point on.

I slid into her and waited as she got used to my presence. Sheets of muscles tightened while others relaxed. When she was done, we fit together perfectly she and I were made for each other. Her frown of concentration melted into a small contented smile as she rocked her hips to indicate she was ready.

"Ever wonder what would happen if we stayed here like this? No movement, no thrashing around, you and me sharing this moment being as close together as two people can possibly be," she said in a voice thick with arousal.

I held my position as long as I could but my arms started shaking.

"Hold your arms around my neck and lock you legs around my waist."

When she did, I sat up taking her along with me. Once I was done, she was sitting in my lap facing me still connected groin to groin.

She leered at me with passion clouded eyes.

"You do something to me that no one else has ever done. I want to be shameless for you," she murmured into my ear.

She leaned down and sucked my nipple which caused me to thrust up into her. She closed her eyes as the sensation washed over her then sat back and lifted her breasts to my lips. I sucked one and then the other feeling her pussy clamp down on me as I tongued her nipple. She began to tremble and orgasmed as I held her to keep her from falling.

"Oh, my. That was a surprise," she grinned at me as she began rocking back on forth on me. I watched her face change from concentration to a grimace as her orgasm approached.

You...feel...so...damn...good," she said one word per stroke until she froze and dug her fingernails into my back, and pulsed around my cock. When the tension left her body, I had to hold her up to keep her from falling off me.

"Hold tight to me with your arms and legs," I whispered into her ear before I stood holding her. I then brought us down into missionary position where I began thrusting into her watching her climb the short distance between post coital bliss and her next orgasm.

"You're making me crazy," she yelled, "all I want to do is fuck."

She wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck.

"Fuck me hard and fast," she demanded.

I did as ordered until the only sounds I heard was the slap of our bodies coming together and her lovely moans. A few moments later, she locked her arms and legs around me, and pulsed and pulsed around my cock. I let my own orgasm happen, pumping into her as she lay exhausted on the bed.

I laid on the bed next to her as we both caught our breaths.

"I've wanted to do that with you since we were in high school when you were a stud from the wrestling team and I was a mousy girl."

"You were never mousy," I interjected, "friends and more than a few male admirers surrounded you wherever you went."

She slapped me on my thigh.

"Stop that! It's my story and I'll tell it the way I want to. Yes, I had admirers, but I harbored a lurking passion for you that never went away because you were strong, sexy and courtly in your manners. You were a gentleman while every other male in that school was trying to play the stud. You reminded me of James Bond when Sean Connery played him. You were gentle, and yet there was this readiness to kick ass and take names if the situation called for it. You weren't exactly a bad boy, but the potential was there."

She rolled up on her side propping her head on her hand.

"My stories are always true even if they don't line up with the facts. Remember that, it will save a lot of disputes in the future," her eyes sparkled. I'm not sure how she did it, there wasn't much light in the room, "where was I?"

"High school, lurking passion for me," I prompted.

"Yeah, anyway I don't see you for six years, then I transfer here to get my MFA in photography to restart my life after a disastrous attempt at teaching and a busted marriage, and there you are looking all successful but still with that hint of mischief in your eye. You have your own apartment, obviously have more money than most grad students, and still care about me a little, as a friend."

"I'm far from rich," I said shaking my head, "I've been lucky. I have a great faculty advisor, and I have a skill they need right now."

She ignored me and moved on.

"When you offered to share your world with me, I was gobsmacked. Things had not been going well for me for a while. I had zero self esteem and a fear of men in general. Then you came along and everything changed."

"It wasn't like that at all," I said shaking my head, "your housing situation sucked and mine was better. I did not like the way the men in your house leered at you. Of course I helped you out."

"You're doing it again. Stop editing my story. I don't need an editor right now. I need a lover."

She kissed me and began anew.

"Anyway, you were so wonderful to me. I began falling in love with you, but you didn't notice. I tried several times to get you interested, but what did you do instead? You asked my friends out and you began dating that woman downstairs. I began walking around the apartment in my underwear. I gave you back rubs and little goodbye kisses, I cuddled up with you on the couch, but nothing worked."

I turned to her placing my hand on her warm, soft hip. I could spend a week stroking her lovely body, and still not be sated.

"That was the fault of my own insecurities," I leaned over and lightly kissed her lips, "I was scared to make a move since if you took it the wrong way, life could become miserable for the both of us. Even though I was attracted to you, I thought it was best if you to made the first move. Do you remember when you told me at the faculty tea that you needed a friend, not a lover? I took you at your word."

"What I said was the truth, but friend and lover are not mutually exclusive. It's best when a friend becomes a lover because there's no question of trust of if he likes you as a person. Besides, what I said at the faculty tea was true, but it wasn't written in stone for all time. Two weeks later I didn't want you as only a friend. I wanted more."

She kissed me. I tried to pulled her body into mine, but she pushed back.

"Anyway, when I heard that the governor was calling for a shut down," she continued, "I hatched a plot. I'd rope you into writing ten pages a day knowing full well that neither you nor I could keep that pace. When we didn't make the quota, we would have to surrender an article of clothing. You and I walking around half naked would take its toll and sooner or later we would end up in bed together. The problem was, the closer we got to sleeping together, the more anxious I got. My ex had taken me roughly and against my will more than once. Sex had become a terrifying chore with the potential for violence."

She looked over at me gauging my mood.

"That's the reason I brought us to the edge two days ago then panicked and pushed you away. I spent the rest of the day torturing myself for what I had done. It all changed last night when I realized that I had brought you to the edge, but you had enough control to pull back from me when I asked you to. My ex would never have done that. I was safe with you," she stroked my chin, "are you mad at me?" she asked in a timid voice.

"No, I feel a little manipulated, but I don't think you've made a fool of me. I do admire your idea to write erotica and claim that you needed help with sex scenes. It was the perfect way to get us together and thinking about sex. Did you break the washing machine too?"

"No, that was dumb luck."

I stood and pulled her to her feet and kissed her a long sweet kiss trying to make it as sincere as I could.

"Leah, I'm attracted to you, and have been for quite a while. Nothing would make me happier than to take a shower with you and spend the evening in your company. I think we have ham steaks. I could make them and sweet potatoes if you like."

She smiled up to me.

"I would like that very much. There's frozen corn in the freezer. Want me to nuke them?"

It was our first nude dinner together. Leah looked radiant sitting there with a fork in hand while I tried not to attract attention to my out of shape grad student body. A drip of mashed sweet potatoes on her breast got me hard as I imagined licking it off her alabaster breast.

"Where do we go from here?" Leah asked as she wiped the drip off with her finger before offering that delicate digit to me so I could suck the sweet potato off.

"I want to sleep with you tonight, and every night whether we have sex or not," I said looking into her eyes, "I want to spoon in behind you and fall asleep while cupping your breast. I want your lovely face to be the first thing I see in the morning. And I also want to take a break from writing ten pages a day."

"You didn't answer my question," Leah said with a smile, "where do we go from here?"

"You're the first woman I've fallen in love with," I shrugged, "will it lead to a life together? I don't know, but it will be a pleasant journey. What do you think?"

"I think we're going to need something to do if we aren't pounding away on laptops all day every day," her sultry smile sent a shiver through me, "getting to know each other really well could be a great way to pass the time."

She wiggled her shoulders to make sure I got what she was saying.

We did finish our books. We started back to work on them in May. The university opened up in September and we got back to our work and classes. The washing machine in the basement did get fixed, but it didn't affect how we dressed at all. As for our future together, I'm in favor of it.