Book Store Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Domina shames me at the front of the store.
1k words
4.57
13.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers

"Put the whole head of that dick in your mouth, slut!" she commanded. Domina Beverly. My new mistress. Tried as I might, I couldn't seem to resist her. I wanted to run out to my car and drive away...

"Now slut! Bambi sleep!"

I pushed my head down onto the big dildo, feeling my lips pass over the cockhead and down onto the shaft. I could feel it vibrating in my mouth now, buzzing on my tongue and teeth. My right hand was still gripping the base, mistress' hand was still gripping my hand, and now she put her other hand on the back of my head and began to push. As she pushed my head down, I felt the big cock head push up to my tonsils. Buzzing, my tonsils were buzzing now. I'm sucking this big dildo, right here at the counter of the adult bookstore, with other customers in the store! OMG!! What if they came over... could they hear her?

The clerk, Mistress Beverly, said "C'mon slut, let's get you to deep-throating this dick. You KNOW you love it! You just LOVE being forced to suck big dick. Not your first time throating a big dildo, I'm sure. Maybe you've yet to suck a real cock, but we can take care of you here, plenty of takers, gotta get you warmed up."

She gave a strong push down on the back of my head and I felt the big cock head push up through my tonsils, filling the back of my throat and buzzing my entire head. I couldn't breathe!

"That's it Bambi, good girl Bambi. Take it... take it... hold it there now... a good slut needs to be able to throat a big dick on command... that's it, good girl now... when your stud is getting close to cumming in your mouth, that's no time to pull off, you gotta get in there and take it deep, so he can shoot his hot cum right down your throat, filling your belly with his hot spunk. Thaaaaaaaaat's it..."

Mistress Beverly let go of the back of my head and I pulled myself off of the dick, choking and gasping for air.

"Good girl Bambi! You gotta start earning some points before I'm gonna let you stick your tongue up my sweet pussy."

She let go of my hand on the dildo and cracked open a bottle of water and poured some kind of powder into it.

Mistress: "Here, let's get some hydration in your throat before I start you on round two."

Me: "Whaa... what?"

Mistress: "C'mon Bambi, drink up." Handed me the bottle. "Do it."

I took a sip, felt good after choking on the dildo.

Mistress: "C'mon you little pussy, chug it!" She grabbed the bottom of the bottle and raised it, grabbed the back of my head and made me drink. Gulp gulp, glug, glug, glug.

"Yeah sissy, that's a good girl." She took the bottle away -- it was half empty.

"Alright, you ready for round two?"

"N-n-no... no I..."

My hand was still grabbing the base of the dildo and she grabbed my hand again.

"Bambi sleep! Put your head back down and suck this big dick!" Mistress pushed the back of my head down with her other hand.

I couldn't help it, I bent back over and took the dildo in my mouth.

She began pushing my head up and down, but not so deep as before. I was sucking the dildo, but at least I could still breathe.

Then she yelled out "Hey John! Come over here and check this out."

Wait! Wait! I tried to pull my head off the dildo... but she pushed my head back down.

"Bambi sleep. Suck that dick, slut. You know you love sucking dick, you NEED dick in your mouth."

"Hey, whatdaya got here Bev? Looks like a new slut! Right here in the store. You just got the touch babe. Just look at this pussy!"

Mistress: "Step on up and give him a rub John. Get him even more excited for what's to come."

I'm sucking up and down on the buzzing dildo. Mistress' hand around mine at the base of the shaft. Her other hand on the back of my head, grasping my hair, making me move my mouth up and down on the dildo, sucking the big dick. And I was swelling up in my tight panties. OMG -- I was getting turned on by this!

Then I felt two hands grab my ass cheeks, and the guy pushed his groin up against my butt and started rubbing himself on me.

Mistress: "Don't cha just wish you had this big butt plug up there already Bambi?" She nodded at the pile of stuff I'd brought up to purchase at the counter. "That would feel SO good when John rubs your sissy anus. John, I'll bet you want to pull down his jeans and start caressing her hole through her panties, but that's a bit much of a public spectacle, do you think? We better move this to one of the back rooms. Keep sucking sissy, that's a good girl."

Mistress let go of my head and my hand and flipped a switch. "Attention shoppers, we're going to close up for a lunch break here. Bring up your items and I'll give you a ten percent discount. And just so you know, you'll get a free show up front here, a little taste of... well, if you're into it, maybe we'll cut you in on the fun during lunch. This would be a free one, on the house. We gotta break in this little sissy up here... in fact, somebody bring up a collar that says SLUT on it, and an o-ring gag harness, one of our little gifs for Bambi here."

"John, be a dear and go get me a set of those 4-way cuffs, for his hands and ankles, with the connecting chain, plus a chained set of nipple clamps. Poor Bambi here is so in need of some stimulation." Laughs. "Oh wait, she's already got a set of clamps right here! What a good girl Bambi!"

I was starting to feel woozy... spinning a bit, as I continued to suck on the buzzing dildo.

"That's it Bambi, such a good girl! We're gonna take such good care of you, we're gonna make you an eager bitch in heat!" Laughs and laughs.

Tracy69
Tracy69
186 Followers