All Comments on 'Bookends'

by Willailla

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Standards

Up to your usual excellent standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrifying Women Hating Author

You have the makings for a woman serial killer you sick, deranged, insane, mother phucking piece of chit from the depths of hell. Did you really dream this horrifying chit up. You have degraded women in the WORST possible way. You sick piece of scum walking the earth. You ought to have your dwarf d!ck cut off and stuck up your azz!!!!!! burn in hell you despicable piece of pig chit!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Frighteningly contemporary,,,

Wow! I would like to say that the government espionage stuff you portray would have to be pure fiction, but there are too many current events such as the Florida billionaire who received two kidnapped, aged single digit, young French girls as a present from a friend(?) a case not unlike the one you portray, and perhaps Goldie Hawn's movie "Protocol", and a couple of cases where Arab visitors murder their spouses and receive rather light sentences, from Judges who claim to be sympathetic to other cultures I guess, a lot of strange unexpected stuff going on(?)...

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 7 years ago
Good story but I didn't like the ending, of course.

Your stories are gritty and demanding. Thank you for writing.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Excellent writing

The story was grim, but entirely plausible. Definitely a visceral reaction to this, which tells me that as a writer, you have done your job.

~B

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

Good story would have liked a better ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous