Bookshop Romance is Fur Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was clearly turned on by it as his dick was fully erect the whole time he shaved me and then fucked me furiously after he'd finished.

I felt confused as I hated the way he'd done this against my wishes but the sex was good.

After I was released I shouted at him, telling him he was an utter bastard!

Guess we split up soon after as I felt I couldn't trust him again. My calves did feel strangely smooth for a day or so, not unpleasant, but it didn't feel like me. Anyway that was the one and only time my legs were shaved!"

"What a bastard!" exclaimed Ian. "Sounds like quite a bully?"

Jane replied, "Yes to be honest he was. Looking back we didn't have much in common but the sex was good!"

"So you've never actually shaved yourself then? "

Jane started laughing,

"Yes and no!"

Looking at the bewilderment on Ian's face Jane explained,

"No I've never shaved anywhere on my body yet I've still got some experience shaving!"

Ian's interest was piqued,

"Tell me more, I'm all ears!"

Jane was now enjoying teasing Ian's intrigue.

"Well a couple of years back I was sharing a flat with a lovely German girl called Freya. She was dark haired and naturally quite hairy. Her arms had a generous growth of dark hair and having seen her naked she had a really thick dark bush which ran down her thighs, much denser than mine and also a snail trail to her navel. I was quite jealous of her hairy bush-I thought it looked so hot against her pale skin. Her thighs had some fine dark hair that you only noticed up close but she kept her pits and calves clean shaven.

One day she was out with a girlfriend ice skating and unfortunately she tumbled on the ice and broke her wrist. Otherwise she was fairly okay. She soon became upset because her pits and legs were getting very bristly after several days of not being shaved and she was unable to shave herself.

She then asked if I would shave her calves for her as the stubble made her feel so miserable? She could put up the the pit stubble as that was hidden. I was reluctant to agree at first as I had no shaving experience, but she started crying and begged me to try and just be careful.

So that was the start of my shaving career. I think there was a week's worth of dark bristles covering her calves. I actually enjoyed running my hand up and down them before soaping them in the bath. Nervously I then started shaving them. It was strangely surreal shaving another woman's legs but it was quite fun watching all the sharp bristles disappear, leaving smooth skin in its wake. Luckily I only inflicted one small cut. She was certainly happy to see her legs smooth and hairless again.

Think I did this for her several times over the next couple of weeks before a new guy entered her life and he was keen to take over. Interestingly he encouraged her to grow out her pit hair and she became less self conscious about her body hair. In fact her guy encouraged her to let the leg hair get a little longer and make the leg shaving part of some sensual ritual every couple of weeks or so!"

Smiling, Ian responded,

"That's some story! Actually I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall when you were shaving her legs!"

Trying to look stern, Jane responded,

"Hope you don't want to watch me shave my legs?"

"Oh no, definitely not! Your hairy legs are just so sexy, so soft. I'd be bereft if you shaved them."

Smiling, Jane said,

"Right answer!"

"But..!" Ian interjected, "I used to think German girls were often hairy?"

Jane replied,

"Interesting you should say that. We had an fascinating conversation about that. She said her generation generally shaved their legs and pits but she remembered when she was a teenager that her granny and her aunt, her mother's older sister, both had hairy legs. She remembers being on a holiday where they were both hairy, her mother had hairy pits but shaved legs while she had a full bush that escaped her bikini bottom but had both shaved legs and pits like other younger women.

She asked her mother about it and she said most German women and from surrounding areas rarely removed their body hair until relatively recently. It only really caught on in the 1980s and then it was like a domino pack collapsing and women of a certain age started religiously shaving their previously hairy legs after their peers started and they didn't want to seem not fashionable by not shaving. Her mother admitted she'd never shaved her legs until she was approaching 30, but then continued regularly shaving them after she started. Though Freya was around then she was too young to have noticed the change.

Apparently her mother's love life had become very stale and when she decided to shave her thick dark leg hair, she was unsure of what her husband's reaction would be? She was on a sofa as he came in from work wearing a skirt to her knees exposing her bare clean shaven legs.

Anyway he came in, noticed immediately and she could see him smiling from ear to ear. I think he took her to bed immediately before Freya got home and he loved her new smooth legs. It was like an aphrodisiac and their love live revitalised. He did ask her not to remove her pit or pubic hair though, but she kept her legs smooth from that day on!

Apparently her uncle was less keen on the new hairless look and asked if my aunt would refrain from shaving her legs. She was more than happy to oblige but I think she got lots of stares by the time most other women were shaving theirs!"

"Fascinating- a whole cultural history there! " remarked Ian.

Jane noticed Ian had a wet patch and a bulge under his pants.

"You were pretty aroused by that story!" as Jane took hold of Ian's leaking dick.

"I guess I did find it all a turn-on especially the bit about her mum and dad. But I still love your legs hairy!" as he stroked the long fine hairs on Jane's soft furry shins.

Giggling, she said,

"Just as well as I've got no plan to shave them!"

Jane then disappeared for five minutes and returned with her I-pad. She then sat on Ian's lap and opened up You Tube on it. She'd found some movies with women with hairy legs having them shaved to share with him.

"I think you'll like this!" as she showed a young Indian woman with thick dark leg hair having her legs soaped and then another women using a straight blade began to skilfully slide the blade through the dense long hair and it all falling away.

There was something mesmerising about watching the dense fur falling away as the blade cruised up the calves and moving around the legs until smooth caramel skin was left gleaming, smooth and newly hairless. This was repeated until both calves and lower thighs were completed.

Ian had a huge hard-on which Jane was revelling in!

He breathlessly commented,

"I don't know why but that really turned me on? They were really hairy-even more than yours and of course the hair is really dark and also coarser than yours, but I didn't mind the look of them like that. Yet the anticipation of seeing them being shaved and watching all the hair fall away, leaving sleek skin was pretty exciting!"

Over the following weeks Ian and Jane had much fun enjoying each others hairy bodies and sex was always very satisfying. Occasionally they would watch a shaving movie when with no sense of irony Ian would love caressing, licking and kissing Jane's perfect hairy legs while she operated his excited dick.

A couple of months into their steamy romance and strengthening friendship, Jane announced something that excited Ian,

" I know you won't have forgotten about my old flat mate Freya that I told you about? She contacted me on Facebook to say she's coming to town for a couple of days and said she'd like to meet up again. Anyway we've agreed to spend some time together and she can stay here for a night before she returns home. I reckon you'll be keen to meet her too?"

Laughing, Ian said,

"Yes it'll be good to put a face to the name and see this woman whose legs you shaved!"

Jane just smiled without saying anything. Over the next couple of weeks Freya's name often popped up in conversation. Jane was really keen to meet up again and Ian was also enthusiastic to see her.

It was a pretty hot day when Freya was coming to town. Jane kept watch from her window before shouting excitedly,

"That's her, that's Freya!"

Ian glanced as he saw this young woman with fairly short dark brown hair coming down the road wearing a sleeveless top and a knee-length skirt with white ankle socks and trainers.

They both went out to greet her. As Freya went to embrace Jane, Ian couldn't but notice the thick dark hair in her pits. It seems as though her boyfriend's influence was still strong. Furtively glancing down he could see a healthy growth of dark stubble coating her calves, perhaps approaching a centimetre in length.

With their arms around each other, Jane proclaimed,

"It's so, so good to see you again! You're looking really well and I like your new short hairstyle. It suits you. It's like having a sister or best friend return!"

As Freya stood back, she replied,

" You're looking great and so happy too. This new man of yours is clearly good for you; not like the previous prat!"

At this point Jane also noticed that Freya's pits were still unshaved and looking gloriously furry. Commenting Jane said,

"I can see Jim's lingering influence now. You used to be so self-conscious about your body hair and here you are flaunting your hairy pits! Seriously they really suit you-in a sisterly way they look pretty hot and sexy!"

Ian felt quite aroused while Freya looked so pleased with Jane's compliment.

"Thank you so much Jane. Funny how our attitudes change over time. As you say, I used to be so self-conscious about it, now I feel so much more positive about it. It's strange quite a few guys have responded positively about them, saying they look good on me."

Laughing Freya added,

"It's sort of the reverse of my mother. As a teenager and young woman she and all her friends and female cousins and sister never shaved anything. Wild untrimmed pubes, furry pits and feral hairy legs. Then with the influence of US and UK media and fashion, women back home started to shave.

First it was just the most fashion conscious women who started to shave their legs, then like a wildfire, more and more women wanted to look like the images they saw until virtually all the young women religiously shaved. Think mum was about 28 when she first shaved her legs. I don't remember them like that as I was small but I've seen old photos of when she was younger and they were clearly quite hairy. "

Looking down at the obvious prickles on her calves, she joked,

"You can see I'm not so squeamish about my leg hair either though they still get sheared!"

As they all entered Jane's flat, Freya and Jane sat together on the sofa. Jane reached over to one of Freya's legs, running her fingers through the stubble.

"It's funny though they're prickly I really love the feel of your stubble. Just so good to stroke," opined Jane.

"Funny, Jim says exactly the same!"

Ian was trying to hide his obvious arousal as he sat in the arm chair.

The two girls then went to the kitchen to bring in the food while Ian got out some wine to pour with the food. Over the next couple of hours Jane and Freya did a lot of catching up about each others' lives. As the wine flowed the girls became more boisterous and throwing a few flirty comments in Ian's direction.

Ian was mystified by one of Freya's comments as she joked to him,

"Hope you've got wings! How about sticky feet?"

As Ian tried to make sense of this Jane said to him,

"I'm just going to show Freya a few things. We'll be back soon!"

Ian was still trying to make sense of what Freya said when he heard Jane calling for him.

As he went into the passage he realised the call was coming from the bathroom.

"Oh my God!" Ian spluttered.

Stood in disbelief there was Freya dressed in just a bikini and Jane had stripped down too to her undies and her top.

Feeling uncomfortably aroused Ian was dumbfounded for words. Freya was not just attractive but very hairy. Her thick pubes escaped a long way down from her bikini bottom and she still had the trail Jane had told him about up to her navel. Her hairy pits were also very bountiful.

Before Freya got into the bath she asked Ian,

"Would you like to feel my stubbly legs before Jane deals with it?"

"Sure!" nervously replied Ian as he ran his hands through the dense growth of hairs.

"Yes it's strangely satisfying, erotic even!" responded Ian.

Jane smiled sweetly and naughtily at Ian before saying,

"Don't worried about being aroused. Freya takes it as a big compliment and she's got a very open mind and likes to see a guy being aroused by her body!"

Feeling more relaxed after Jane's reassuring words Ian no longer felt self-conscious about his hard-on.

As she stepped into the bath, Freya joked,

"Sticky feet and wings to the ready, Mr fly on the wall! Your wish is about to be granted!"

Suddenly the comment now made perfect sense and it was obvious Jane had chatted beforehand to Freya about Ian's comments about wanting to see Jane shave Freya's stubbly legs.

Ian loved the view. He loved seeing the thick hair on Freya's inner thighs wafting in the water and the fine hairs on the rest of her thighs looked more obvious flattened against her skin under the water. Even the stubble on her calves took on a new perspective.

The girls encouraged Ian to remove his pants so he could really enjoy the spectacle.

Jane stroked the bristly legs one last time before eagerly soaping them, the short hairs engulfed in suds.

Noticing Ian's full erection, Jane picked up a razor and started to slide the blade up from Freya's ankle to her knee, showing him the hairy content after one long stroke.

"Very hairy, eh, Ian?" giggled Jane.

Frey was enjoying watching Ian's bulging penis as her calf was being depilated.

Back to her work, Jane continued to remove the fur covering the first calf, occasionally running her fingers up the newly shaved skin to see what it felt like. She then asked Ian to hold the leg up while she shaved the equally hairy back. One leg clean shaven and one still very bristly, Ian was encouraged to feel both and say what he thought.

Very politician-like Ian said,

"To be honest I love the feeling of all the bristles, something so sexy bout the feel while the shaved leg is well really smooth and sexy too!"

Freya appreciated this and encouraged Ian to pleasure himself, she found it a real compliment.

Loving his special hair raising show, Jane completed removing the last of Freya's lower leg hair, leaving them squeaky dolphin smooth. As she got out of the water he enjoyed the contrast of her smooth, hairless shins with the fine wet hairs on her thighs and the wild untamed jungle under her bottoms.

Still incredibly aroused Ian was instructed to go the bedroom. A couple of minutes later, now towelled down both girls came in totally naked. Ian thought he'd gone to heaven and died. Freya's incredibly furry pubes were hairier than any he'd seen and he was awe-struck by them.

Lying next to him Jane and Freya stroked Ian's heavily leaking dick. Freya then held it and rubbed it down her newly smoothed calves so they were covered in sticky semen, before Jane took her turn and rubbed it down her hairy legs.

Jane then started jerking Ian off so that when he spewed the last of his love juice it would coat Freya's shaved legs. As Ian sighed and panted, Jane was rubbing the spunk deeply into Freya's smooth skin.

Laughing, Freya joked,

"That'll make the follicles grow back quickly, All that fertiliser!"

Ian said,

"Would that bother you? "

With a saucy grin, Freya said,

"No not at all. I love them when they are smooth like this, but I love the way my other half is turned on when they get really stubbly like they were. And more importantly I just adore the way he lovingly shaves them. It's like a kind of devotion and the whole thing feels so intimate, so I feel like a pampered princess!"

After cleaning up, the girls gave Ian a final treat as Jane rubbed her hairy legs against Freya's hairless calves while they intimately stroked each others furry pits and pubes, giving Ian an erotic dream he'd never forget.

Both Ian and Jane were sad to to see Freya go back home but it put their love life on an even greater plateau after their hairy escapades and Ian joked life as a fly was pretty amazing!

12