Bookstore & Rest Stop Fun

Story Info
Tom has new fun at the bookstore and rest stop.
4.3k words
4.65
15.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

I was a lucky guy. Had some steady cocks to suck, a couple of ladies I could tap whenever I wanted to, sometimes with their boyfriends. It was a good situation I was in.

So why was I cruising the bookstore? I pulled into the back lot and went in through the rear door. I heard a couple of booths being used as I entered the store. It was kind of busy. Well for 3 in the afternoon it was kind of busy.

I had forgotten that it was the weekend and as a resort town we got our fair share of tourists. Usually couples and groups but sometimes single guys that wanted to blow off some steam in private. Guys that wouldn't go to the stores where they lived in fear of getting noticed but would check them out if they were a few towns over, and we were.

My first cock that I sucked wasn't in a bookstore, it was Dave at his place, but I started to hit this place up soon after. And today was a good day for it.

"Excuse me," I said as I slid past a young guy down the aisle. He didn't say anything, which is fine, and I started to browse the DVDs. After a bit I went up to the counter and asked for some change. The guy gave me a funny look and said, "We've got machines in the booths."

I knew that but I wanted others to know I was going to be in the booths...eventually. I went back down the aisle to the sex toys and began checking out the dildos. I would pick one up and try to compare it to one of the guys I knew.

"Wish I could hold them in my hands. Would help me make up my mind."

I turned around to see who was speaking. It was a guy, average height, and a bit bulky, but he was smiling. That's always a good thing.

"I agree," I replied. "I like to see how real they feel. I mean, they say realistic feel, but c'mon."

He looked at me than said "Yeah, what if the old lady doesn't like it?"

I smiled. "I'm not always buying them for the ladies."

He nodded his head and smiled. "I hear you on that one. You been here before?"

"Yep, a few times. You?"

"Maybe once or twice," he said. "I don't live here but when I come visit, I check it out. You a local?"

"Yeah, I am." I picked up another dildo. "You come to town a lot?"

"No," he replied. "Maybe once every couple of months when I want to get away and have some privacy."

Privacy? Well, well, well. "How long you usually stay?"

"Oh depends, usually a couple of nights." He looked me in the eyes and continued. "Have one more night then I'll be going back."

We walked down the aisle and towards the booths. "Having a good time this weekend?"

"Not bad," he said. "Was hoping to find something in town but so far haven't."

"I'd love to talk more but I'm heading to a booth." Now was the moment of truth. "Interested?"

He let out a deep breath and smiled. "Hell yeah. I'll grab one next to you," he whispered.

"Try one, three or five," I replied. "I'll be right behind you."

He nodded and we headed to the booths. I waited a few seconds and followed. We went down the hall, he slipped into number one, I took number two. I heard him lock the door as I did, and he dropped some coins into the machine. I did the same, as the vids kicked on, I undid my zipper. Oh fuck! What now? Who was going to suck who?

It didn't take long to find out as a condom slid onto the glory hole. "If you want one," he said.

"Can I suck you off after you're done?"

"I hope so," he said.

I pushed the condom back to his side and slid my now hard cock into the hole. Slid my hands under my shirt as his hand grabbed my cock. As I stroked and pinched my hard nipples his tongue licked the bottom of the head of my cock. Slowly he moved his wet hand down as he followed it with his wet tongue. Back up he slid slowly until he reached the head of my dick.

Once there he took the head into his mouth and began to rub it with his tongue. Fuck it felt great. He was going slow and that meant to me he knew what he was doing. I'm not a fan of a newbie just sucking up and down as fast as he can to empty me out and this guy wasn't a newbie. Down he went taking me deeper and deeper into his hot wet mouth. Every couple of inches he'd stop, swallow, and wiggle my cock with his hand.

Back up he came, and he took my cock out of his mouth. He began to rub it on his face saying "Man, I love your cock."

"It loves you man," I replied. He twisted my cock, pulled it from his face and held it straight up, his tongue sliding up and down. My balls began to ache.

After a minute or two he took it back into his mouth and started to suck with purpose this time. His hand held me tight as it slid up and down, wet from his mouth as it went up and down as well. When he reached the bottom, he'd slide his hand away, get as much dick into his mouth as he could, and would swallow. Then back up he came. When he reached the top, he said "I want you to cum in my mouth. Do you want that?"

"Yes," I replied my breath coming quicker.

"Hmm," he said as he sucked. Pulling away he asked, "And will you suck my cock?" Kiss, kiss, pull away. "Suck it dry?"

"Oh yes, hell yes!"

"Good, then I want it!"

Down he went, to the bottom fast and hot. Up he went then down then up and down. He was on a mission and so was I. I rubbed my nipples harder, faster, then...

"Fuck!" I said, almost yelling, and exploded a huge burst of hot cum into his mouth. He kept going, not missing a beat, and I shot three, no four huge spurts into him. He wasn't done, he kept sucking, drawing all the cum I could shoot into his mouth. My breaths came quick and deep and I pushed away from the wall.

"Man," he said. "That was a lot of cum!"

"That was a great blowjob," I blinked my eyes and tried to clear my head. He had set the bar pretty high and I didn't want to disappoint him. "I want your cock."

I dropped to my knees as his hard cock slid through the hole. It was average in length, not huge, but thick and I wanted it badly. I owed him one and I wanted to pay my debt.

I grabbed his cock; it was nice and hard. I lifted it up a bit and slipped my tongue onto the sweet spot under the head. I love that spot and licked it slowly as his cock's head widened as well. I felt the edges on my lips and pulled it forward. Wrapping my mouth around the head, not down the head, just around it. I flicked my tongue along it, began to stroke his cock up and down. I tasted a bit of pre-cum and took the whole head inside paused for a second then started down; very, fucking, slow.

I heard him moan in approval as I continued down his thick shaft satisfying my hunger. Down and down until I had it all in my mouth. I moved my mouth as if I were eating him and then slid back up, my hand quickly returning and locking onto my lips.

When I reached the top, I slid it out and rubbed his fat cock against my cheek, then lips. Turnabout is fair play, I wanted him to know how much I wanted his cock. I took it back into my mouth and went down, then up at a slow steady speed. I wanted his cum, but I wanted all of it so took the time for it to build.

I knew he liked it, I could hear him breathing deeply and saying "Ohhh," once in a while.

"Cum for me?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Oh, can you cum for me now?""

"I'm close!"

"Good, 'cuz I want it."

I started to suck seriously, going up and down in my hot wet mouth. I wanted that cum, more than I've wanted cum in a long time. Up and down, up, and down.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he yelled. "I'm cumming!"

And he was. Hot, wet and a lot, he poured cum into my mouth and I swallowed it as best as I could, feeling some hot cum on my lips as he had started to blow on the upstroke. Faster and faster I slid up and down, more spurts, hot and deep int o my mouth until there wasn't any more. He pulled away, I stood up.

As I began to zip up, he said. "Fuck, man. That was awesome. Can I get your number?"

"Great minds think alike," I replied. I wanted his as well.

We exited the booths, there was a guy standing outside with a smile. He nodded at me and motioned towards door number 4. I slipped a finger in my mouth, slid it out and flashed him two fingers as if to say, "Give me two minutes." His eyes lit up and he went inside.

Paul and I, that was his name, exchanged numbers. He swore he would call me every time he was in town. I said, "I hope so."

He headed out the back way and I went into booth 3. The vids were on, I tossed in some coin and started to play some. Shit! I hadn't brought a condom. I dropped down to the hole and asked, "Need a condom or do you have one?'

"Do you want me to use one?"

"No, I'd prefer not," I replied.

"Sweet," he said. Sweet? Whatever.

His cock slid through the glory hole. If you would have asked me what the guy looked like I couldn't tell you, but he did have a nice cock. Not huge, but long and good sized. This was going to be fun. But seriously, when had I sucked cock and not had fun?

"Can I cum in you?" he asked.

Cool, a polite newbie. I sucked it slow then said "Yes you can, just tap on the wall twice before you do. I want all of it."

What the hell was that?! I had never said that before or even thought of it before, but it sounded pretty good to me. Back to work or should I say play.

I had the head of his cock in my mouth and twisted it around. It was hard and tasty. I opened a bit wider and slid down a bit, halfway down. Here's why I hate the glory hole; okay I'm sucking cock at a glory hole so I can't really hate it. But I can't grab and fondle balls. Something very cool about squeezing a set of balls with a cock in your mouth. Not squeezing them hard, but enough to help build b\up that cum.

Anyway, up, and down I went, my hand wet from my mouth and locked onto my lips. I heard him pickup his breathing, always a good sign. I went up and down, I was in the zone. Sorry, nothing better than a hard, fleshy, and tasty cock in your mouth except when it cums and he did.

Bam! Bam! He tapped the wall and blew his load. I locked on and sucked and swallowed. It wasn't a big load but who cares, it was cum and I love cum! Up and down, in and out, one, two, three spurts of hot tasty semen. I sucked him dry and he pulled away.

"Oh dude, thank you, thank you," I heard him say. I got up and headed out the door. I waited for him to come out, he rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. "Fuck that was hot!"

"You visiting?" I asked.

"No, I'm local," he replied. "Well, up the road a bit."

"Don't get this wrong, but you suck?"

He looked uncomfortable and replied "Uh, I have. Once."

"It's all good," I said. "Just wondering."

"You local?"

"Yeah as a matter of fact."

"I saw you give your phone number to that other guy; do you think I could, maybe..."

I smiled and replied. "I'll tell you what. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. How about you meet me back here next week at the same time, 3:30 and we'll see what happens."

He paused then nodded his head. "Okay, I will."

I shook his hand and said "Sounds good, looking forward to it. Just so you know, sucking a cock is more fun at someone's house. A bookstore isn't the best for the first time or so."

"I'll keep that in mind," he replied. "By the way, I'm Steve."

"Nice to meet you Steve, I'm Tom. Hope I see you next week."

************

I was tired. Been driving for six hours, at night and now early morning. Still had a couple of hours before making it home so I was glad to see the truck stop up ahead. I pulled into the lot; it was pretty empty - two cars. I wanted some coffee but man, I had to use the restroom. I saw the sign on the outside of the building, it was an old place but who cares. Inside I went.

I unzipped and started to pee when I heard something. I listened closely. Are you shitting me?! It sounded like someone was breathing heavy, moaning a bit! I finished and zipped up when I heard it.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!"

It was coming from the other end of the restroom. Was it coming from one of the stalls? My answer was quick as a guy came out zippering up his pants. He looked at me, kind of shrugged his shoulders with a smile and walked towards the door.

As he left, I started to wash my hands. This should be interesting. After a minute or two a young guy came out of the stall, saw me, and looked away. He was good looking; did I already say he was young?

"How's it going?" I asked.

He looked at me and kind of mumbled, "Fine."

"He suck your cock?" I asked.

He looked uncomfortable and replied. "Uh, no. No, he didn't."

"Oh, you sucked his. Want yours sucked?"

His eyes widened and had a look of surprise on his face. I mean, I couldn't blame him this was kind of an odd conversation.

"You'd suck my cock?" he stammered.

I smiled and said "Relax, man. Yeah I'll suck your cock."

He smiled now. "Really? Just like that? You don't even know me."

"Did you know him?"

He laughed. "Actually no, you got a point." He looked at me and continued "What's it going to cost me?"

"Did you charge him?"

"No."

"So, you did it for free because you like sucking cock?" I asked.

"Well, yeah."

"So, do I. Now do you want your cock sucked? I still have a ways to go before I get home so let me know."

He told me to wait a minute and went to the door. He opened it then came back in. "You have the red car?"

"Yeah."

"Good, there's only two out there and I have the other. So, you'll suck me?"

I nodded and pointed to the stall at the end away from the door. We got down there; I went in first then him. I locked the door and pushed him up against it. He unzipped his pants; his cock was already hard. Nice cock too, good sized and young. Since Ben had left, I missed sucking young cock. I reached out and grabbed it.

This was crazy. I was going to suck this guy's cock in a restroom at a gas station. Never met him before, probably wouldn't see him again. Crazy. Crazy good! Yeah, I've become a real slut.

I dropped to my knees, looked up at him and said, "Don't touch my head," then licked the head of his cock. He drew a breath. Oh, this was going to be fun.

I slowly slid my tongue around the head of his hard cock, a complete circle from top to bottom to the left. Three times around I stopped at the sweet spot under the head of his cock and licked it. Again, then again.

Back to circling his cock, three times to the right. I took the head of his dick into my mouth, just the head. I sucked it softly swirling it with my tongue. After a bit I took it out and licked my hand. Hand on his cock, mouth back on his dick, I started to go down. I cupped his balls with my other hand after pulling them out of his pants. He moaned.

Down I went, slowly, real slowly savoring the taste and firmness of his young dick. I wished I had started sucking cock when I was much younger instead of waiting to this age. Ten years short of being old; you do the math.

I reached as far down as I could go; I couldn't take it all inside, but I took a lot. He reached down and grabbed my shoulders. Being inside the restroom at a gas station wasn't exactly the safest place to blow someone but when opportunity knocks.

I wanted to finish him off.

Up and down my hot mouth went, hands caressing and gently squeezing his nuts.

"Oh man," he said. His grip got tighter.

I went faster; up, down, up, down hot and wet I sucked it like a man on a mission and I was. His cock got harder, started to swell and...

He shot a large spurt into my mouth. I was on the downward stroke, so it hit the back of my throat. Up I went, down I went, he kept cumming and cumming.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!"

Three, four large loads, make that five! Ahh, to be young again. His shots got smaller, then stopped. I didn't, I loved his cock and then he pushed me away. I pulled back, wiped my mouth, and smiled at him.

"Thanks," I said.

That blew him away. "Thanks? Dude, that was fucking great! I should be thanking you," he replied.

"No biggie."

He zippered up and we walked outside to the parking lot. As he went to his car, I told him I was going inside to get some coffee. There was no one inside except for a middle aged guy behind the counter reading the paper.

As I got the coffee the doorbell went off, I looked, and it was the young guy. He had a gas station uniform on! He smiled and walked behind the counter. The two were talking and when I got up there, I reached for my wallet.

Young guy said it was on the house. The older guy smiled and nodded.

"So, Tim here says you're a good guy."

Oh fuck, where was this going to?

"Some would say that I guess," I replied.

Older guy smiled and said, "I like to suck cock too."

Really? Now this was interesting. He continued.

"Want your cock sucked?" he asked. "I own the place and there's a nice clean storeroom in the back. Just saying."

I smiled and nodded. "Really?"

"Yep," he replied. "Tim and I get a lot of cock to suck down here late at night. Great stuff too, we suck them off, they leave, and we never see them again. One of the benefits of being the owner I guess."

I nodded again and said, "I see."

"Not many if any of them ever suck our cocks though. What you did to Tim did was nice. So, you want your cock sucked?"

"Only if I can suck yours after you're done," I replied.

Tim looked at Harry, his nametag said Harry, and said "I told you he was nice."

Harry smiled and laughed, "It just gets better doesn't it."

"You have no idea how good it can get," I said picturing the three of us going at it. But that wasn't going to happen. Anyway, he led me to the back and into the storeroom. It was pretty good sized, had some inventory as well as a desk and couple of chairs.

"Why don't you sit on the chair and I'll suck you off," Harry said matter of factly. I undid my belt, pulled down my pants and shorts to my ankles as I sat back on the chair. He grabbed my hard cock and stroked it up and down. Dropping to his knees his slipped his mouth onto me cock.

Down he went, slow, hot, and wet. Once he got as far down as he could he came back up. After about three times I realized that was his style and I was good with it. how can you complain about a guy sucking your cock? Up and down, I slid my hands to my hard nipples and played with them. I watched his head and Harry went slowly up and down, then picked up the pace. I could feel my cum building; it had been a few days, so I hoped he'd get a big load. Faster he went, hot, wet and one enthusiastic motherfucker. I was close, awfully close then he took me over the edge.

I shot my first gob into his mouth, he pulled my cock out, opened his mouth wide and jacked the rest off onto his face and mouth. Harry was one hot cocksucker.

"Oh fuck yeah," I said as he drained me dry. He pulled away and wiped the cum from his face, then slid his fingers into my mouth. I held his hand tight, keeping his fingers inside until I had licked it all off. Letting go he pulled his hand away.

"Your turn buddy," said. I left my pants down as I had an offer for him. I slid off the chair, he pulled his pants and shorts down and I grabbed his hard cock. I stroked it up and down slowly, wet my hand and cupped his balls.

"Anything special you want Harry?" I asked and went down on his cock. Swirling the head, his nice hard head, with my tongue he let out a deep breath.

"Anything you want is good with me buddy," he replied. I began to go up and down, squeezing his balls.

"Anything?" I asked then back down on his thick cock.

Harry took in a slow breath and replied "Anything."

We'll see I thought. "Want to fuck my ass Harry? If you want it, you can fuck it."

Harry moaned. "Fuck your ass? I can fuck your ass?"

I pulled his cock from my mouth and looked him in the eyes. "You can fuck my ass and fill me full of cum if you want. You want?"

Harry looked down at me and said, "I want to fuck your ass. Wait here."

12