Bookstore & Rest Stop Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as he went to the desk, opened the drawer and pulled out a small bottle of lube. Now there's man after my own heart. He came over to me pulled me up from the floor and led me to the desk. He pushed away some papers and I leaned forward on it, slipped off my pants and legs spread on the ground, I felt the lube at my ass. Then a wet finger inside me. Well I could see this wasn't Harry's first rodeo.

The head of his cock was wet and at my ass. He pushed forward a bit, the tip of his dick opening me up. He pulled back a bit then slid forward head deep.

"Fuck me Harry," I said. "Fuck me good and hard!"

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed deep inside me. Once inside he stayed there, for about a minute, flexing his cock, his balls on my ass. That's what I'm talking about. Then he slid back slowly till only the hard cock head was in me. He wasn't the biggest I've ever had, that'd be Marcus, but it was good. Back in he slid then he started to fuck me in and out, over, and over, nice and slow but picking up speed, as his balls banged against me. I loved it!

"Fill me up Harry, I want that cum," I said loudly. He liked my enthusiasm as he went faster and faster his grip tightening up. He was going to cum and I wanted it.

"Ahhh! Ahhh!" he yelled, loudly too and I could feel the hot cum enter my ass. Over and over he pumped shooting thick hot loads inside me. After a bit he let me go, pulled away and sat back int the chair, breathing deeply.

"Fuck me," he said. "That was good, no, that was great."

"It sure was. This whole time here's been fun," I replied as I took a napkin and wiped the cum that was dripping from my ass.

Harry watched me as I got dressed and shook his head. "I suppose you don't live nearby here," he asked.

"No, I'm a ways down the road," I replied. I knew what he was asking. "I don't get up this way too often, But if I do, I'll be sure to stop if that's okay with you. I had a good time."

************

12