All Comments on 'Bookstore Tales'

by Pilgrim

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story

Good effort, well written.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 18 years ago
First rate

I love the way this story captures the progression from curious to willing participant. The tiny steps that a straight man takes; first reading gay porn then visiting chat rooms. Breaking down inhibitions. Needing to move to a new level to maintain the excitement. Changing from kissing tits and eating pussy masturbation fantasies to sucking cocks. Making a dildo to fuck yourself while jacking off. Buying a soft rubber cock to practice sucking. Leaving the safety of jacking off in front of a computer screen to seek ever higher excitement levels. Wanting to show yourself and perform for others; male or female. Accidently marking yourself with your own cum and then proudly wearing the stain like a merit badge and advertizement. Finally; offering your cock and balls to a complete stranger and when he brings you to the edge falling to your knees and taking your pleasure while giving him your mouth for his pleasure. The pure excitement of sucking your first cock and knowing that you will be back and seeking even greater excitement. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

A story that I can relate to, I'm still at the courious stage.

debeardebearalmost 18 years ago
Liked it...A Bunch

I love first time cock sucking stories. The build up and anticipation of that first spurt. Yep...I'm still on the curious as heck side of the wall. Maybe one day I'll get the nerve to unscrew the washer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Phew!

Every town should have an establishment like this! I came nicely as the story unfolded and is my dream cum true!

PeteoralPeteoralalmost 18 years ago
so very real

Great job of expressing all the wonder and excitement of a straight guys move to cocksucking. It takes us all by suprise as we can not believe how damned exciting and wonderful cocksucking is. The feel and tastes of man meat are delicious and feel so good in your mouth. great story told as only one who experienced it could. Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
further progression

this story virtually mirrors my own experiences. looking back, i dont feel any less of what a man is since i started seeking out cocks to suck and cum tio swallow as much as i seek pussies to fuck and eat. i have to deal with a weakness tho. my ex wife had a fetish and loved sucking and nipping at my nipples. eventuallty it got soi loved it. eventuallty she left, on good terms to seek bigger, softer tits with bigger nipples to suck. after a few swingers periods, i found out she thoroughly enjoyed eating cum from a freshly fucked pussy, as i do. i was left with extremely pronounced nipples that drove me crazy at the slightest touch. if i worked into it slowly, i found a couple of lady friends who loved sucking them too and twice led to some unbelievable bi group orgies. there are two avs i frequest, for a couple of years now, i have become pretty well known. some completely gay guys want nothing to do with my nipples and thats fine. but many know and sometimes ill here heres the slut, lets get his tits. so many guys know that if trhey just barely feel me, i will be on my knees or one my back, willing to tke cum in my mouth or man cunt. i have spent many all night sessionsbeing used, felt, fucked, you name it. thank goodness for my bitch first wife. she did saomething good for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

Man, you must have been quite happy that you finally did it. The feel of a cock in you mouth for the first time must have been great, feeling the hardness, smelling the scent of the man and then his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmmmmm........

loved your story. I, too, am very curious and wanting badly to try it! Small towns are a bitch... fear of discovery keeps me from from fulfilling my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm ready... no, I'm not"

As I read this story I remember how I was extremely naive when I went into a book store in an attempt to see what was then taboo -- porn movies!! This story goes back at least 30 years to a time when book stores were unknown fronts for this type of activity; at least to the "straight folks". The front portion was the showcase for daily newspapers and perhaps the most controversial magazine was the recent edition of Playboy. However, after one walked through the "locked" door which had a warning of "Do not enter unless you are at least 21 years old" you began to see a brand new world. I will always remember the portion of the back area that was deeper in the building, the area that was beyond the rows and rows of soft porn magazines and books, all offered at a "discount" price; beyond the shelves of various sex toys; and past the real hard core porn and unusual devices that were under glass in the book cases; into the area that also had the Hippy type of string beads hanging in front of the doorway. At that time a pocket full of quarters was all one needed and so, armed with enough coin to make me list to the side, I entered this area. I was immediately greeted with a noise of a bucket being emptied in a splashing sound as one would make if they threw the contents of the bucket across the floor. Then I heard a push type broom scratching across the floor and realized that in addition to what I heard I knew that the person doing this task was cleaning up something -- what I did not know -- but the pungent aroma of Lysol (not the new style that smells so pretty but the old style that made your eyes automatically water, no matter where you were in the room, as well as clear out your sinus cavities to the point of dryness) was the final clue. Out of the now soaked booth came a staff member and said to "watch your step" as he walked past me with his bucket and broom and disappeared back into the lighted area.

As I stood there, figuring out what all of the noise had been, my eyes became used to the dimness because of the red light bulbs that were sparsely located throughout this new world. Several doors led into small rooms and on the front of each door was several small movie posters showing what was playing inside of each micro-world. Since I had seen my fill of porn advertisements that a US Postal employee friend of mine had "confiscated" during his daily routes (those of the then "King", John Holmes) I was intrigued about the door that had two regular porn type movies and one selection for a gay movie; apparently a type of cover so that if one were to be caught by someone in this room they could say they were watching the "normal" porn because being gay was definitely NOT as open as today. I chose to enter that room and wanted to see what a "gay movie" looked like. I began to feed the quarters into the slot and the movie began somewhere in the middle where a very young lad was in the process of being forced into a position where his hands were being tied to a post and then forced to a bent over position, and as he appeared to be protesting a bear type of stud literally rammed his erect penis into the lad's ass, causing him to exhibit what appeared to be true pain. In front of the lad was another man who then grabbed him by the sides of his head and as he pulled the lad's head down he met it with the ramming head of his erect penis -- right into the lad's protesting mouth. The lad could not break away because his hands were still tied to the side and now he was apparently being raped at both ends. As the lad appeared to be protesting as well as he could two things suddenly happened: the door next to my booth opened and quickly closed and the movie ended, demanding more quarters to show the rest of the lad's plight. As I thought about putting more quarters in I noticed a hole in the wall, which up until then was invisible to me since I was so nervous about being caught in a gay movie cell and confused about what had happened with the bucket washing that went on as I arrived. Then, as all of this was going on I heard in the booth next to me a loud gagging type of choking which was immediately followed with a noticible moan from another source. Total confusion then led to a mild panic and as I gave up the idea of seeing if the lad was to be rescued, or whatever, I opened my door and was greeted with another male who was just walking past my door. Our eyes met and I realized that my being a naive fledgling was so apparent to his seemingly worldly glance that I headed for the door, slipping on the still wet concrete floor as I headed for the lighted area. I had heard about this world of anonymous activity but I never thought that I would be overwhelmed with such fear and confusion -- again, remember that in those days this was truly a sub-culture that mostly belonged to the "depraved". I also knew that this store was the subject of several police raids (usually during election time), looking for activities involving prostitution but they never disclosed that prostitution did not necessarily mean actions between men and men -- again, such disclosures in the media were almost generic. I went home. I felt proud that I stepped into that "new world" and escaped without any problems. I decided that any sexual activities were to be between me and a woman or between me and me (and depending how this is story is accepted perhaps I will tell another story later about "me and me" -- and I don't just mean with my hands -- think about it). 'Til later, Zman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

What you will experiance later is the power that you have when you take a cock in your mouth. He thinks he's in charge, but it is the sucker that has all the power. I love to feel a man shake and moan as I pull his cum from his balls! I have the power to let him cum in my mouth or watch him shoot on the floor. Hope you continue on your cocksucking journer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

What you will experiance later is the power that you have when you take a cock in your mouth. He thinks he's in charge, but it is the sucker that has all the power. I love to feel a man shake and moan as I pull his cum from his balls! I have the power to let him cum in my mouth or watch him shoot on the floor. Hope you continue on your cocksucking journer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
....just as good this time.....

I am still living in a small town ( in Humboldt Co), and still to fearfull to try what I constantly fantasize about... taking a hard cock into my mouth and sucking it until it explodes, swallowing all that it offers me... Hopefully, someday, someone will proposition me, most likely they will have to make the first move... offering up their cock, so I can fulfil my fantasy.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
....just as good this time.....

I am still living in a small town ( in Humboldt Co), and still to fearfull to try what I constantly fantasize about... taking a hard cock into my mouth and sucking it until it explodes, swallowing all that it offers me... Hopefully, someday, someone will proposition me, most likely they will have to make the first move... offering up their cock, so I can fulfil my fantasy.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Mmmmm

Very good story. I love sucking a strangers cock thru a gh making it give up it's tasty treat!! yummy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I've been on that path

I have stroked another man's cock, but I haven't had the courage to suck it yet. I loved the story and think it is time to suck another man and taste that hot cum. I have been frequenting porn video booths and think I will have the opportunity to do just that soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
+abs regular

Enjoyed the story. As an ABS cock hound I appreciate the guy's first blow job experience. Nothing better than having a long, hard cock fucking your throat and taking the load of very satisfying cum. As a very regular ABS customer that sucks at least 10-15 every day and eats the cum I can vouch for the thrill of the experience.

perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story. I hope you do more in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice

Loved reading these comments. Please read "Surf's Up" and see my response about my first time being sucked as we were on a river float trip. Having a man's penis in your mouth as you feel him cum is amazing!

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful and delicious gloryhole cocksucking...my favorite way to suck men off! I LOVE it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

I find that I am progressing in my Bi curiousness the same. I told my wife today that I wanted to go to the Adult Entertainment place. She said I couldn't go without her. LOL Maybe we will both experience a "glory hole" blowjob together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Moooorrrreee

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Really enjoyed this story in the past I've been to several bookstores and enjoyed much of the same thing please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cumslut

enjoyed the story, like all men at first nervous, but once you get your first cock there is no turning back

OlderBtm4UOlderBtm4Uabout 2 years ago

So much of my history in this story. Thanks for stirring the memories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story i have been sissy on my knees booth rat since i discovered them while being stationed at ft Bragg in 1969, 74 now and still hit the booths 2-3 times a week

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous