Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Ch. 07

Story Info
Brenda and I get together for a weekend.
3.3k words
4.44
3.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday night my telephone rang. It was Brenda.

"Hello."

"Mike, it's me Brenda from that special summer!"

"Well, hello Brenda. What a pleasant surprise." No surprise. I was expecting her to call. "It's good to hear from you."

"Margie tells me you visited her. I decided to call and catch up."

We chatted for about 10 minutes.

I suggested we meet for dinner.

"That's a great idea." Said Brenda.

"There's a good Italian place in South Overland Park called Rizzo's. Let's meet there for dinner Friday evening at 7."

"Great idea. I like the place. See you then."

Rizzo's was a nice place near her condo. Anticipating her call, I surfed the internet for info on Brenda including her residence. She was a college counselor at a local high school.

I showed up 15 minutes early. I was wearing a blue sport coat, white dress shirt, stripped blue and red tie, khaki pants and topsiders.

Brenda showed up 10 minutes later in a red pattern sundress. The dress went well with her moderately tanned skin. She looked good.

We sat down and started chatting. We told each other our life's story.

When we got to my late wife Brenda said "I'm sorry to hear about your wife passing from cancer. That must have been tough."

"Thanks Brenda." I replied. I appreciated her saying that.

She was into her second glass of wine when the food arrived.

Toward the end of the second glass when I said something funny, or she agreed with she touched my left forearm with her right hand.

After dinner was over and she was finishing her third glass of wine Brenda said. "Let's go to my place for a nightcap."

"Great idea." I replied.

I followed her to the condo. It was in a new luxury condo community.

She pulled into a parking stall into of her place. I parked across the lane.

Brenda waited for me at the front door. She grabbed my hand and we walked in.

Once inside she gave me the nickel tour. It was a tastefully appointed 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath condo. The condo had a sunken living room bordered by an extensive home entertainment system and fireplace. Her bedroom had the same four poster bed where I tied her and Margie that summer long ago. Hmmm. What a coincidence.

We returned to the living room.

"Help yourself to the bar. I'm going to change into something more comfortable."

I poured myself a glass of Riesling, turned on the television and searched for a mood music channel.

"Ahem!" I heard behind me.

I turned around.

There Brenda stood naked with a huge smile. Her legs were shoulder width apart. Brenda's hands were on her hips, elbows pointing out. Her body had not changed much despite having two children. She trimmed her bush so she could wear a tiny bikini bottom. Her boobs and mid-section were tanned. She had been tanning in the buff.

I got hard.

She motioned me to her bedroom, turned around and walked towards her bed chamber.

I followed, loosening my tie and unbuttoning my shirt along the way.

By the time I got to the bedroom she was standing at the foot of the bed massaging her clit with her right hand.

"Nice all over tan" I said while disrobing.

"Thanks. A condo community tanning booth comes in handy."

As soon as my clothes were off, I walked towards her. We engaged in a tight embrace. I grabbed her butt cheeks. After 10 seconds my right hand checked out her slit. It was primed and ready.

I let her down gently on the bed angling her body to the left. Her head leaned over the bed edge.

"I presume you and Margie discussed last weekend in Phoenix."

"How did you know?" She said with a smile.

"I know these things. We're going to do something Margie and I did not do. Straighten your body on the bed and lean your head over the edge."

She complied.

I dropped my cock into her mouth and gave her a deep throat. I thrusted twice. Brenda started to gag. I pulled my cock out.

Brenda spun around and sat up breathing heavily, her legs dangling over the bed's edge.

"We did not do the deep throat last week. You can tell Margie about it."

"You butt!"

I made her forget the gagging. Lifting her by the armpits we engaged in intense French kissing. Before long Brenda started stroking my cock. I broke off the kiss, threw back the sheets and resumed our kissing.

I gradually lowered her to the bed. Once on the bed I scooted her toward the middle, her legs hanging over the edge.

Next, I began licking her slit and clit with my hands fondling her boobs. She began purring and squirming. She was ready for intense love making.

I crawled on the bed, stopping with my knees outside her boobs. Again, I grabbed her by the armpits and slid her on the bed until her head was at the headboard. Sliding down the bed I inserted my cock into her slit. The fit was tight.

We went at it hot and heavy. I came after a few thrusts. After I finished coming my cock was firm enough to keep her slit filled. My right index finger rubbed her clit. Brenda came before long.

"That was great!" exclaimed a panting Brenda. "It's been a long time coming."

"Indeed, it has." I replied.

After catching our breaths Brenda suggested we return to the living room and watch television.

Brenda put on her bikini bottom and headed to the living room. I followed her lead, putting on my underwear.

As I entered the living room Brenda asked "Can I freshen your wine? What are you drinking?"

"Reisling." I replied. I plopped my butt on the couch. Brenda handed me my wine, found a Doris Day - Rock Hudson romantic comedy on TCM and sat on the couch to my right.

We spend the next two hours drinking wine, chatting, cuddling and enjoying the movie. She insisted on filling my glass when necessary. After a few glasses she had difficulty walking across the living room to the kitchen, but she insisted on doing so. I was not one to argue.

To keep things interesting every fifteen minutes I would touch her left boob. Sometimes the nipple, sometimes the areola. She did not mind. She giggled most times.

When the movie ended Brenda said "We've had a lot to drink. Would you like to spend the night?"

"Sure" I replied. You bet I would.

"Let's go!" Said Brenda grabbing my right hand with her left and heading to the bedroom.

I got up thinking I would have no trouble walking. But all that wine without moving for two hours proved otherwise. Brenda did not get too far ahead of me. She had more wine and a small body. Brenda held onto my hand tightly so she would not lose her balance.

"One more love making session doing something Margie and I did not do. Interested?"

"You bet!" Replied Brenda enthusiastically.

"Hop on the bed on all fours."

"You're not going to screw me in the ass are you?"

"Of course not."

Brenda got on all fours. I got behind her in the spooning position. My hands barely cupped her boobs. My fingers gingerly massaged them. She liked that. Brenda purred.

I took my right hand and rubbed my cock against her slit. She purred louder.

I stuck my cock in her slit. Brenda went "Oh" like she was surprised, and it felt good.

My right index finger dabbed her clit. She jerked her body a bit.

I began thrusting. It did not take long for me to cum twice. A bit later she did the same three times.

We laid next to each other catching our breaths.

"Don't plan on leaving too soon tomorrow morning I've got something for us."

"You talked me into it."

Soon we both fell asleep in the buff.

I woke up 7ish the next morning. Brenda was sleeping next to me on her right side. Her left hand was around my cock. She did not stroke my love muscle much or I would have awakened.

I turned a bit to my left, so as not to wake her. Brenda's hand remained gripping my cock. With my right hand stroked her left boob like a jelly fish swimming. As she made waking noises, I stroked her boob faster.

Brenda slowly woke up.

"You're playing with my boob."

"Your hand is on my shaft."

"Sorry". She quickly pulled her hand off my cock.

"No, no, no. Put your hand back. It feels good to wake up with your hand around my love muscle." She did, squeezing it once.

"Last night you said you had something for us this morning."

"That's right." Brenda replied.

She rolled over to the nightstand on the left side of the bed, opened the drawer and pulled out a vibrator. It looked like a realistic Caucasian colored dildo with a knob on the end. The knob was speed control. I played with it. The three speeds were slow, slower and slowest. But a pussy did not need fast speeds. It might cause pain.

I set the vibrator on slowest. I lowered it into her mouth. Brenda's mouth was small. She only took 2 1/2 inches. I removed the vibrator and eased it into her pussy. She immediately began groaning. I did not force the issue. Brenda took 4 1/2 inches in her pussy when it got too tight to push further.

At the same time, I wrapped my left arm around her torso. My left hand toyed with her left boob.

I slowly moved the vibrator clockwise with my right hand in her love box. Her groaning increased. I moved my left hand to her clit and toyed with it. Her groaning increased even more.

After a couple of minutes, she came three times.

We lied in bed enjoying the moment.

"Do you like garlic lasagna?" Asked Brenda.

"I do."

"Great, I'll make dinner, followed by you tying me in bed and making love."

"Deal. Do you have scarves and/or a sleep mask?" I responded.

"I have both. I have to go shopping and you have some shopping of your own.

See you at 7."

Brenda gave me a peck on the cheek, hopped out of bed and went to shower.

I got dressed and left.

My first stop was at my neighborhood hardware store. I bought a 200' length 1/4" in diameter soft cotton rope. At home I cut the rope into 4 25' lengths and 10 10' lengths. I would not need all that rope for tying her in bed. But if tonight was a success the rope would be available for future bondage fun.

For the evening I was wearing a medium blue Izod, khaki shorts and topsiders without socks.

I arrived at Brenda's place 7 o'clock sharp, a gym bag with the rope and night clothes in my right hand.

Five seconds after knocking Brenda opened the door. She was wearing a white chef's apron. It looked like that was all she was wearing. Brenda held a wine glass half full of red wine in her right hand.

Brenda held out the wine glass and said, "Hold this." I did so with my left hand.

She pulled the apron over her head. Brenda was wearing a medium red fishnet bikini with spaghetti width side ties. She looked great.

"Like my bikini?"

"I love it."

"You can help me out of it after dinner." She said with a smile and wiggling her nose."

She turned around and walked to the kitchen. I loved the way her butt swayed as she walked away.

Dinner was great. Garlic lasagna, Caesar salad and broccoli. Dessert was Bananas Foster.

She took off her apron during dinner. I spent much of dinner ogling her fishnet covered boobs.

Since my arrival Brend consumed 4 or 5 glasses of red wine through dessert. I nursed a glass of Reisling.

After dessert Brenda asked, "Don't you like your Reisling?"

"I do. But I want to be sharp after dinner."

"How sweet! Ready for a magnificent evening?" The wine was boosting her enthusiasm.

"I am, but first remember the ground rules. If you want me to stop, say 'Red'. If you are gagged hum the "Happy Birthday song twice. Questions?"

"Yeah. There will be times I want to be gagged and times I do not want to be gagged. Any ideas?"

"Yes." I replied. "I will stuff a washcloth in your mouth. When you want it out, spit it out. When you want it in tell me."

"That works for me!"

Then Brenda stood up, unhooked the back of her bikini, slipped it off and let it fall to the floor.

"Time for bondage and love making!" She said and headed for the master bedroom. I followed with my gym bag.

Brenda stood to the left of her bed next to a nightstand with scarves, a night mask and her vibrator. She was rubbing her slit through the bikini bottom with her right hand.

I walked up to her. We engaged in passionate kissing. I grabbed the night mask and put it on her head, covering her eyes.

I spun her around 180 degrees and massaged her B cup boobs from behind. She purred.

Enough of the purring. I simultaneously pulled both bikini bottom side ties. Her bikini bottom dropped to the floor. My right index finger probed her slit. Brenda was wet.

I spun her around another 180 degrees. We began passionate kissing.

After 1/2 a minute I scooted her to the left side of the bed. When the back of her legs met the bed, I lowered butt to the comforter. I spread her legs and licked her slit like an ice cream cone. Brenda shuddered with delight. I took her to the edge of an orgasm and stopped.

"That was great. I want you to make me almost cum many times before I beg you to screw me." Brenda begged in a whiny voice.

"Brenda, I'm going to move you to the top of the bed." I rolled her to her stomach and helped her crawl to the top of the bed. Once there I stopped her and rolled her to her back.

"Spread your arms and legs out. The fun is about to begin." I hopped out of the bed and went to the bathroom to find a washcloth. I ran enough water through the washcloth to dampen it.

Upon returning with the washcloth I said, "I'm going to tie your arms and legs to the bed posts like we did long ago."

"Don't take too long." said Brenda.

I tied her arms and legs with a lark's head knot to each bed post. I left her with enough slack to move her arms and legs a few inches.

"Try the ties." I asked.

She moved each appendage a few inches, but that was it. The knots were secure. Brenda was going nowhere.

"I'm going to stick the washcloth in your mouth so you can scream all you want. Remember if you want me to stop hum the "Happy Birthday" song twice."

"Got it."

I stuck the washcloth in her mouth. She was a sight to behold. Brenda was tied spread eagle, gagged with a washcloth and wanted me to tease her to the edge of orgasm.

Starting at her ankles I glided my freshly cut finger nails up the insides of her legs. She began to squirm. The higher I went up her legs the more she squirmed. Brenda began twisting her secured arms and legs. When I got past her legs, near her slit I quit. I let her wonder for a few seconds what was next.

Next, I drug my right index finger through her slit and bumped her clit. She ummed through the washcloth.

I paused for a few seconds.

Then I licked her slit with my tongue and bumped her clit harder. She flinched and ummmed louder.

I started licking and sucking her slit. She squirmed and ummed even louder. When she was on the verge of cuming I quit.

After a 2 second pause I repeatedly ran my cock up and down her slit, dabbing it on her clit after every cycle.

Next, I slid up the bed and rubbed my cock back and forth between her B cup boobs. He giggled.

Then I pulled the washcloth out of her mouth.

"What.." I stuck my cock in her mouth before she could say anything else. After two thrusts I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"You were saying?"

"I was going to say what's next?"

"Wait and see." I replied followed by doing a 180, sticking my cock in her mouth and teasing her slit with my tongue.

Brenda was straining the ropes about to cum and I quit.

I did another 180 and stuck the washcloth in her mouth.

After pausing for a few seconds, I returned to her love box.

I began sucking and licking her slit and clit while massaging her boobs.

Brenda gradually squirmed more and more, building to a climax and I quit.

I rolled over to her nightstand and grabbed the vibrator.

Returning to her bound bod I remove the washcloth and stuck the vibrator in her mouth. I stuck it in 3 inches. Brenda started to gag. I pulled the vibrator out and stuck the washcloth in.

The vibrator was wet enough to side in her love box. The vibrator went 5 inches. My right hand rotated the vibrator. My left index finger massaged her clit. I kept at it at a consistent pace.

Gradually she muuumphed and twisted at the restraints more and more. Brenda was building to a huge orgasm.

Finally, she spit out the wash cloth.

"I can't stand this anymore. Fuck me!"

I obliged. After sliding out the vibrator I stuck my cock in her love box and we went at it hard. My body slamming against hers resulting in slapping sound.

She was so tuned and horny she came first. It must have been five times. The last time she came, I started to cum, three times.

After I was done I pulled my cock out of her slit and rolled over to her right side.

"That was great." Brenda panted. "Untie me please."

I did so starting with her right hand, followed by her left hand and her legs.

"It's late and I want to have more fun tomorrow morning. Please stay with me."

"I'd be glad to." I replied.

I hopped out of bed to use the bathroom. When I returned to the bed Brenda was asleep under the covers. I put on my pajamas and soon fell asleep.

I woke up 7ish to hearing Brenda groaning.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I drank too much wine. I have a horrible headache."

"Got any aspirin?"

"Yes, in the left-hand drawer in the bathroom wash basin."

I rolled out of bed, went to the bathroom, got her 2 aspirin and a glass of water.

I gave her the aspirin and glass of water.

"Thanks very much." She said. "No action this morning. I feel like I want to die. Sorry."

"There is nothing to apologize for. The last 36 hours have been fantastic. I will get out of your hair so you can recuperate. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes, there is. Leave the rope for future use." She smiled as best she could with a throbbing headache.

I smiled back. I put on my clothes and left.

Driving home it sunk in that were going to have more bondage and sex adventures. I smiled.