Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Ch. 08

Story Info
Margie Insists I Punish Her for Blabbing to Brenda.
5.2k words
4.73
3.4k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Brenda would call Margie and tell her about our weekend. And Margie would call me.

Monday evening Margie called.

The telephone rang. "Hello."

"Hi Mike. It's me Margie. I feel so embarrassed that I told Brenda about our weekend. You must come to Phoenix and punish me".

You could cut her thick insincere remorse with a knife. I detected excitement and horniness in her voice. She did not want to apologize. She wanted a weekend of sex and bondage.

"When can you come to Phoenix?"

She was practically begging me.

"I can be there a week from Friday."

"Fantastic. Like I said, I must be punished. I will call you Master during my punishment. I deserve that for all the blabbing I've done. All I ask is don't get me in trouble with the police or embarrass me in front of my neighbors. Please say yes."

"Yes."

"And no pain."

"Most certainly, no pain."

"Great. Let me know when your flight arrives and when you are in your rental car. I want to keep our fun from my neighbors. I'll open the garage door as you approach like before. I will have more toys for you to play with."

"Deal." I responded. More toys. I can't wait.

I thought about our get together for the next week and a half. I wanted the upcoming weekend to lead to more enjoyable meetings. I was not going to be strict about the Master stuff. I would follow her lead on things she wanted to do. It was going to be great.

Dressed for summer Phoenix weather, I was wearing shorts, a cyan Izod and topsiders without socks.

Per the plan I called her when I was in my rental car and as I turned on to her street.

The garage door open. I parked my car in the garage. The garage door closed.

I grabbed my bag and entered her home.

There she was. Margie looked breathtaking.

She was dressed in a one piece, pale yellow open cup crotchless teddy. The pale yellow teddy went well with her flaxen blonde hair. It made her DD boobs look huge. Margie had a smile to match.

"Welcome Master. My I kiss you?"

"You may."

She rushed to me. Margie kissed me like she had not been kissed since our last tryst.

The kiss was long and passionate.

Margie broke off the kiss.

"Master, may I show you the punishment toys?"

"You may."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to her bedroom. I could feel her excitement.

Laying on the bed was the bondage equipment from last time. Rope, a dildo, scarves, a sleep mask and pink fluffy handcuffs. The additional toys were a double penetration dildo, a ball gag and a dog collar and leash. This was going to be great.

"Master, do you wish for me to remove my clothes?"

"I do."

Margie slid the teddy straps down her arms. She pushed the teddy to the floor.

The outfit and her bare body were such turn-ons I could have screwed her on the spot. But first she needed the punishment she was craving. Seeing the double penetration dildo gave me an idea.

"Margie remove my shirt."

"Yes Master."

She pulled my Izod over my head while I stepped out of my topsiders.

"Margie, remove my shorts and underwear."

She did so. My cock was perpendicular to my body.

"Margie, suck my love muscle all the way twice."

She locked her mouth around my cock and went down on it twice.

"Margie, get two tapered candles, the thickest you have."

"Yes Master."

She left the bedroom. Moments later she returned with two white 1/2 inch in diameter, nine inch long tapered candles.

"Hold onto the candles, one in each hand and roll onto the center of the bed. Extend your arms out and spread your legs."

"Yes Master."

I took the double penetration dildo and stuck one protrusion in her mouth for a few seconds. I did the same with the other end. Removing it from her mouth I slid it into her slit and anus. I took it slow not knowing how tight her anus was.

Next, I slid the other dildo in her mouth, an inch a second. She took it all in.

Then, I mounted her with my knees below her boobs and proceeded to titty fuck her. After going back and forth five times I quit. I rolled off the one side.

"Margie, you proved you are an excellent sexual athlete."

"Muumph?"

"You showed you can handle six guys at one time?"

"Muumph?"

"The candles show you can give two hand jobs, the double penetration dildo proves you can take a cock in your slit and one in your anus. The other dildo proves you can give a blow job. And me for lack of a better term titty fucking your boobs proves you can do that too. That's 6 on 1. Doing all that at one time proves you are an excellent sexual athlete."

She thought about that for a second. She started to grin through the dildo.

"You may remove the dildo from your mouth."

Margie spit it out, broke into a smile and said, "Thank you Master." She was flattered.

"The evening is not over." I said. "You may drop the candles and remove the double penetration dildo."

"Yes Master."

She dropped the candles, slid out the double penetration dildo, hopped off and stood at the left side of the bed.

"Put on the sleep mask."

She did.

"I will help you get on the bed."

I leaned her on the bed. Once on the bed I spun Margie on the bed with her head handing over the left side. I proceeded to deep throat her. After the second thrust she began to gag. I removed my cock from her throat.

"Thank you Master."

"For what?"

"The deep throat experience and removing your love muscle when I gagged."

"I am moving you to the middle of the bed."

I helped Margie move to the middle of the bed with her head near the headboard.

Grabbing four 10' lengths of rope I used a lark's head knots to tie her wrists and ankles to the bed posts.

"Tug".

"Yes Master."

She pulled her arms and legs. There were a few inches give, but that was all.

I crawled up the bed, laid to her right and began kissing her intensely. My left hand was behind her head adding to the kissing intensity. My right hand gently twisted her left nipple. Margie purred.

My tongue left her lips. I gradually drug my tongue down her right cheek, neck and upper torso stopping on her right nipple. My tongue swirled the nipple. She purred more.

I engulfed her right boob. My tongue and lips sucked and played all over her boob. She purred, ummmed and twisted her arms and legs.

After a few minutes, my tongue left her right boob and worked its way down her body. When I got to her hip I popped up and moved my face below her slit. My left hand extended to massage her right boob.

My tongue dabbed at her clit and slit. She liked that. Her ummming increased. My tongue gradually became more engaged with her love box. When she was about to cum I quit, grabbed the double penetration dildo and slid it in place.

Once in place I rotated the dildo clockwise with my right hand. My left index finger grazed her clit. Besides ummming, Margie was furiously twisting her arms and legs. Then I quit.

I hopped off the bed, grabbed the dildo and slid it into her mouth. I removed the double penetration dildo.

I repeated the sequence four or five times, sucking her boobs with my tongue dabbing her love box and sliding the double penetrating dildo into place.

Finally, Margie spit the dildo out of her mouth.

Panting she said "Master please fuck me. I can't take this anymore! I'm going to explode!"

I did as she said. I stuck my cock into her pussy and went at it.

She was so drained her hips hardly moved.

After a few thrusts I came four times. Shortly thereafter Margie came many times.

She panted for a while catching her breathe.

"Master, that was great. Please untie me. I want to give you the hug of your life."

I untied her, starting with the feet and moving to her hands.

She kept her promise and gave me a big bear hug.

"Master, I'm exhausted. May I prepare for bed."

"You may. You must retire to bed naked."

"Yes Master."

After washing our faces, we returned to Margie's bed and soon fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to a strange sensation.

Something was nudging my chest. I opened my eyes. It was Margie. A sleep mask covered her eyes. A ball gag filled her mouth.

As I woke up and propped myself on the bed, I saw that she had tied herself up. I got up to see all that she had done.

From bottom to top Margie had tied 10' lengths of rope above her ankles, below and above her knees and thigh.

A crotch rope kept the double penetration dildo in place. The links connecting her pink furry handcuffs ran underneath the crotch tie. Pulling the handcuffs gave her love box more double dildo penetration.

She had tied a 25' length of around her boobs. The boob bondage was so tight her breasts were squeezed and the color of a medium rare steak. And there was the aforementioned ball gag and sleep mask.

I walked around her twice to admire her handy work.

The second time around Margie hummed the "Happy Birthday" song twice.

I removed the ball gag.

"Master, aren't you going to untie me?"

"I am. First, I want to admire your self bondage skills. Nice work."

"Thank you, Master. If it pleases you, I want you to tie me up tonight like I did myself. Self-bondage is harder compared to someone else doing the tying. I am sure with your talent I will have much more sexual enjoyment."

"My pleasure."

"Thank you, Master. After you tie me tonight may we have sex?"

"Of course."

"Thank you, Master."

"By the way does tying your boobs so they change color cause discomfort?"

"Yes Master it does, but the pain causes stimulation. It's worth it. I will prove it to you. Please flick my nipples with your fingers."

I did so.

Margie squirmed and moaned.

"Flick my nipples harder Master."

I did so. Margie squirmed and moaned harder.

I upped the flicking. Margie continued to squirm and moan harder. Sweat started to appear on her body.

Finally, she said "Master please stop and untie me."

I did so.

As I untied her Margie said "I've tied my boobs by myself before. The pain is nothing compared to the pleasure. It gets my love box wet. It hurts so good."

After untying her we discussed the rest of the day.

We would go grocery shopping at Bashas. I wanted to watch some of the Diamondbacks game on TV followed by lounging around her pool. Lunch was a hot dog. That evening she would cook steak, baked potatoes and make a Caesar salad.

After dining I would recreate her self bondage and we would have mind blowing sex.

We drove to a Bashas a few miles from her house to avoid running into neighbors.

After unloading the groceries Margie said "Master I still feel bad about blabbing. I still need punishing. May I undress and attach the dog collar and leash so you can continue to punish me? I would love to please your love muscle while you watch the ball game."

"That's a splendid idea." I responded. "Proceed."

Margie left the kitchen and retired to her bedroom. Moments later she returned to the kitchen naked except for a dog collar around her neck with the leash attached.

I went to the living room to turn on the ball game and sat on the couch. Margie cooked my hot dog in the microwave oven.

Minutes later Margie arrived with my hot dog with the right amount of catsup and mustard.

"Master, would you like something to drink?"

"I would. I'll take a Pepsi in a glass half filled with ice."

"Yes, Master."

She returned with the Pepsi.

"Master, like I said earlier I wish to pleasure your love muscle. I can do so much better if you remove your clothes."

I stood up. Margie pulled off my knit short sleeved shirt. I stepped out of my topsiders. She gently pulled down my shorts and underwear, aware that my cock was erect.

I sat on the couch and began eating my hot dog. Margie began by taking my cock in her mouth. She took it all in twice. I started to tighten my gut to keep from coming.

"Master, I do not mean for you to come before tonight's love making session. Please lead me to my bedroom so I can put on my handcuffs and sleep mask. That way I can concentrate on your love muscle so you do not cum while I pleasure you.

"Splendid idea."

After placing the Pepsi and hot dog on the lampstand next to the couch, I led Margie by the leash to her bedroom. There she put on the sleep mask and handcuffs behind her back.

I returned to the couch with Margie in tow. I helped her to her knees before me. As soon as I grabbed the hot dog and Pepsi Margie began to do her magic to my cock.

For the next half hour she licked and kissed my cock. She even took one-fourth of my cock in her mouth a couple of times. Good to her word she never got me close to cuming. It was enjoyable.

Once lunch was finished I led Margie to her bedroom.

"Lunch is over. I will remove your handcuffs. You may remove your sleep mask and put on your swimsuit."

She was wearing the same bathing suit the last time I visited. Seeing her slip into her dark blue V neck cut swimsuit over her DD cup boobs was a pleasant sight.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging around her swimming pool.

Sixish she began dinner. Margie started with the baked potato. She grilled the steak on her back yard gas grill. Lastly Margie tossed the Caesar salad.

While preparing dinner she had a glass of red wine. I had a Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale.

Dinner was great. The steak was cooked to a perfect medium medium rare, the baked potato was just right and Caesar salad had additional chopped garlic that worked quite well. Margie had two glasses of wine. I nursed my Sammy Smith's.

When dinner was over, Margie gave me her Eisenhower grin and said "Master may we begin our evening?"

"Of course."

I grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

Laid out on the bed was rope, both dildos, the sleep mask, ball gag and handcuffs. She must have put them there during the afternoon.

"Master, may I instruct you on the tying sequence of events this evening. I have practiced a lot since your last visit."

"You may."

"Splendid. First grab a long piece of rope and wrap it above and below my boobs. Make sure the rope presses against my boobs and pushes them out. It's so stimulating."

I took a 25 foot length of rope, grabbed the midpoint, placed it in the center of her back, threaded the rope and wrapped it around her torso, above and below her boobs. Her boobs stood out as she said. Like torpedoes.

"Now Master take a small length of rope and make a crotch tie around my pussy. Don't forget to put the double penetration dildo in place first. You don't need to put the dildo in my mouth first for lubrication. Just slide it in slowly."

I did so and tied the crotch tie.

"Master take the handcuffs, make sure the connecting like are behind the crotch rope and cuff my hands."

I did that too.

"Master, please take four short pieces of rope and tie my legs above my ankles, below and above my knees and mid-thigh."

No problem. She could only move by hopping.

"Master before we move on please suck my boobs hard. I want to feel your mouth's suction on my nipples."

I did that for several minutes. Margie ummed and aahed at various volumes and intensities.

"Thank you Master." she said panting. "Now I need you to gag me with the ball gag. On my night stand is a thing called a sewing tracing wheel. It has teeth. Take it and run it over my boobs. Please do not press down too much. That would make it hurt too much."

I grabbed both.

"Margie, you said you did not want pain. I don't want to hurt you."

"Master, don't worry I will let you know if it hurts too much. But a little pain is sooo stimulating."

I put the ball gag on her. I started tracing the tracing wheel on her boobs lightly. She immediately began moaning. After a while I minutely increased the intensity. Her moaning increased. She moved her body from side to side. Margie tugged her handcuffs.

After several minutes she hummed the Happy Birthday song."

I removed the ball gag.

"Master, that was great. I am so wet I must have sex with you. Please untie me so I can pleasure you as well."

I removed all the rope and the dildo from her. She responded by starting intense kissing and a bear hug.

Margie broke off the kissing. "Master, I want to make passionate love to you. May I remove your clothes?"

"Of course."

She pulled my polo over my head, unbuckled, unzipped and slid my shorts and underwear down my legs."

"Master may we begin?"

Without waiting for a response, Margie fell back on the bed with her legs dangling over edge.

"Get on all fours in the middle of the bed."

"Yes Master". She complied.

I got behind her and gently stroked her still red boobs.

She ummmed.

I periodically leaned over to see if her boobs were losing their red color.

As the redness decreased, I increased stroking her boobs. Margie responded by ummmmming more.

Once her boobs could take normal massaging, I slid my cock into her slit.

"Oh." She said as my erect cock entered her slit.

I pumped her love box. Every time all my cock entered her pussy all the way Margie went "uh".

Minutes later she said "Master I can't remain on all fours, my arms are giving out, may I fall to my elbows?"

"You may."

"Thank you Master."

With that she collapsed to her elbows. With her on her elbows I had a better angle for penetration. She went "uh" louder every time my cock entered her love box all the way.

I could not hold it any longer. I exploded in her 4 or 5 times.

She soon came a few times as well.

When Margie quit cuming she collapsed and I rolled off to her left side. We laid next to each other catching our breaths.

She broke the silence.

"You turned me on to bondage. I can't get enough of it. I find only weirdos on the internet sites who want to try bondage. Tying myself up is the only alternative. But I can't tie my hands and get out of the tie. It's unsatisfying. I must have you tie me up. Please come back for more bondage. Please!"

"Of course I will." You bet.

We laid in silence for a few minutes.

"Master, your flight leaves in the late afternoon tomorrow?"

"It does."

"Master there is a fantasy I wish us to act out tomorrow morning. I play a wealthy woman. You are a gentleman kidnapper. I am in my swimsuit. You pull a gun on me. You make me take the swimsuit off, tie me up, place me your car trunk, we drive around for a few minutes, we come back here, you lead me to your basement hideout, tie me to a pole and get me sexually excited. I fall in love with you and we make love on mat on the basement floor. You return me to my home. End of story. Sound good?"

"Sounds great."

We got out of bed. I put on my shorts. Margie put on a robe. We returned to her living room and watched some romantic comedy on TV. I ran my fingers up and down her arm to get her to giggle during the movie. After the movie we headed off to bed, sleeping in the buff.

I woke up around 7:30 that morning. Margie was already up. I shaved, showered and dressed, wearing my Phoenix uniform of a cotton knit short sleeved shirt, shorts and topsiders.

Marge was already in the kitchen. She was wearing her dark blue V cut one piece swimsuit.

"How about a ham and cheese omelette for breakfast".

"Sounds good." I replied.

White preparing breakfast I noticed a.357 snub nosed revolver on the kitchen counter top.

I checked out the revolver.

"Do you know how to use this?"

"I do. A single girl needs protection."

I examined the revolver to ensure it was unloaded for our play acting. I examined it 3 times.

While Margie was preparing breakfast I retreated to the bedroom to get goodies required for our kidnapping scenario. I got the ball gag, sleep mask, handcuffs, scarves and two 10' lengths of rope. She did not seem to notice my bringing the kidnapping gear to the kitchen.

After cleaning up after breakfast Margie said "Master, let's do it!"

She struck her best Marilyn Monrose pose. Her left hand was on her protruding left hip at an angle. The right hand was behind her head as if propping up her hair.

12