Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the gun.

"Hands up."

"Eek." Margie responded as she raised her hands. "What are you doing here? What do you want?"

"You are being kidnapped for ransom. Please cooperate and you won't get hurt."

"Yes sir!"

"Take your swimsuit off."

"Yes sir."

"Put the pink furry handcuffs on behind your back."

"Yes Mr. Kidnapper."

"Don't move." I commanded.

"Yes Mr. Kidnapper."

I got a scarf, tied a knot in the middle and gagged her.

Then I got the longest scarf and blindfolded her.

That done I grabbed two 10' lengths of rope and we headed for the garage.

"Watch your step."

"Muumph."

I popped open the trunk.

Helping Margie into the trunk, making sure her head did not hit the trunk lid, I took a 10' length of rope, crossed her ankles and bound them.

That done I took the other 10' length of rope and ran it between the handcuffs and ankle binding, hog tying her.

I slowly slammed the trunk lid so as not to make contact with her body.

Getting in my rental car I opened and closed the garage door with her garage opener and we drove around for a few minutes.

Minutes later we returned to Margie's place. I opened the garage door, pulled in and closed it.

Getting out of the car I popped open the truck lid.

Margie lay in the truck motionless looking vulnerable.

"Move your head and body slowly as I move you from the trunk."

"Muumph."

After untying her hog tie and ankles I placed my right hand on top of her head to avoid her bumping the trunk lid as I helped her out of the truck.

Once out of the trunk she stood here stretching a bit.

Margie looked vulnerable naked and tied up.

I led her out of the garage to the top of the downstairs to the basement.

At the top of the stairs I said "We are going downstairs slowly. Keep your body in contact with mine. We are taking each step slowly."

"Muumph."

Once at the base of the stairs I led her to a basement support poll.

I unlocked the hand cuffs, pushed her back flush with the pole and reattached her wrists behind the pole with her handcuffs.

"I'll be back shortly."

Went upstairs and grabbed 4 10' lengths of rope and 1 25' length.

Returning to the basement Margie had not moved. Her body remained flush with the pole.

Working from bottom to top I took 3 10' rope lengths and tied her legs above the ankles, below and above the knees to the pole. I took the remaining 10' piece and rope and made a crotch tie in her mid-section with rope bisecting her slit lips. Uncuffing her I ran the handcuff links behind the crotch tie and recuffed her. With the 25' rope length I did a boob bondage tie securing her upper torso with the pole.

While admiring my bondage work Margie began humming under her gag.

"Yes Miss?"

"Mr. Kidnapper I am a nymphomaniac. Tying me up has made me super horny. Please, oh please, play with my boobs and slit."

I complied. My hands started massaging her huge boobs. She began to moan.

Her restrained boobs were too much to resist. I started sucking her right boob. Soon I roamed all over her boobs with my hands and boobs. There were so big. I was like a kid in a candy store. Margie was moaning and umming and twisting her body.

This went for who knows how many minutes. She finally said "I'm so horny. Please play with my slit and clit."

My right hand was all over it. My left hand and mouth continued to ravage her boobs.

It was great. She continued to make satisfaction noises and contort her body.

"Mr. Kidnapper I'm so horny. Please fuck me. I don't care if you keep me handcuffed to the pole, I need sex so badly."

I immediately started untying breast bondage and crotch tie. I let her move her freed upper torso a bit. Next, I uncuffed her hands. Raising her hands above and behind the pole I recuffed her.

Nearby were three yoga mats. I placed the mats near the base of the pole.

"Take small steps away from the pole so you can lay out on the mats. I will hold onto you so you don't slip."

Margie took baby steps, gradually lowering her body onto the mat. My grip on her body prevented slipping.

Once prone she said "Mr. Kidnapper please, uuuuh." I cut her off mid-sentence by ramming my tongue into her pussy. As I taunted her slit and clit with my tongue she twisted, squirmed and ummmed.

I removed my tongue from her slit and moved up her prone body.

"Mr. Kidnapper, uuuum." I cut her off mid-sentence by sticking my cock in her mouth. After thrusting three times she started to gag and I removed my cock.

I moved back down to her mid-section.

"Mr. Kidnapper, ummmm." I jammed my cock in her love box, moving in and out quickly. Soon I came two times. Shortly thereafter Margie came three times.

After removing my cock she said "Mr. Kidnapper, suck my nipples!"

My mouth engulfed her right boob, my tongue flicking her nipple. My right index finger played with her clit.

Thirty seconds later Margie said "Mr. Kidnapper please stop!"

I did so.

Breathlessly she said "Mr. Kidnapper that's the best sex I've ever head!"

"Lovely lady same here." I replied. "So much so I'm not going to hold you for ransom. The kidnapping is over. I'm taking you home."

"Thank you Mr. Kidnapper. Will we make love again?"

"I will check the state of Arizona kidnapping statute of limitations. Once it expires, I will return. Meanwhile, I am taking you back to your place the way I brought you here."

I unlocked one handcuff, stood her up, put her hands behind her back and recuffed her. I grabbed the scarf and tied it in place.

"Come with me up the stairs." I commanded. I took her left hand and led her up the stairs one step at a time.

Once in the garage I open the trunk lid. Grabbing her by the hand left hand I helped her into the trunk. Once in the trunk I took a 10' length of rope, crossed her ankles and tied them. With another 10' length of rope I ran it between her handcuffs and ankle tie as before, putting her in a hog tie.

Careful to avoid hitting her body I closed the trunk lid. After leaving her garage I drove around for a few minutes, returning to her place. Once in the garage I popped open the trunk lid and helped her out.

Untying the hog and ankle tie I led her into her house.

Leading her to the living room I said "End of story."

I took off the hand cuffs, blindfold and gag.

"Master, that was great!" Squealed Margie, blinking her eyes, adjusting to the light.

"You've got to come back for more bondage fun. Pleeease. Like I said, I only find weirdos on the internet who want to do this."

"I will."

"Master, I have another request."

"What's that."

"I've never been tied up for more than like 20 minutes. Master, would you tie me spread eagle on my bed with the double penetration dildo inserted while you clean up?"

"I'd be happy to. I've got to shower before my flight. I'll tie you up, get cleaned up before I go to the airport."

Margie did not wait to answer. She walked swiftly to the bedroom. I followed.

By the time I got to the bedroom she was spread eagle on the bed with a big smile on her face.

First, I inserted the double penetration dildo. I kept it in place with a crotch tie using a 10' length of rope. Next, I tied her arms and legs to the bed posts. For good measure I stuck the dildo in her mouth.

I took my time showering, dressing and packing, 40 minutes or so.

When I returned to the bed she still had the dildo in her mouth. As I approached she spit it out.

"How was it?" I asked.

"I liked it. I felt snug and secure. But the dildo down below did not turn me on as expected."

I moved the double penetration dildo in a circular motion.

"Does this help?"

"Oooh yes." Margie replied.

"I would pleasure you more, but I need to leave for the airport."

"I understand." She said as I untied her.

Once untied Margie said "I know I'm repeating myself, but you've gotta come back so you can tie me up again and again."

"I will. How does a Diana Prince and Wonder Woman weekend sound?"

"It sounds great!"

"I've got to go."

"Don't leave without saying goodbye." As she walked to the closet getting a robe.

Margie followed me to my rental car. I climbed in and rolled down the window.

"Let me know when you can return."

"Will do." Count on it.

Our lips joined for a long goodbye. After about 30 seconds we parted. I slowly backed out of the garage. She gave me a big wave goodbye.

I could not wait for my next visit.

12