Boom Splat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------

I listen to the hall clock's two chimes. What an ungodly hour. Dark black of night is everywhere I look. My eyes are worthless. But I can hear each elongated tick and tock of the clock. I feel the blackness my eyes see slithering into me. I lay still.

Tiiiccckk. Tocccck. Tttttiiiiicccccccck.

I pull the covers over my head, God will this night ever end?

Tiiiccckk. Tocccck. Tttttiiiiicccccccck.

My mind is tormenting me. What did I do? Why? Oh God, WHY!?!?

Tiiiccckk. Tocccck. Tttttiiiiicccccccck.

Oh, how she looked at me when we were new. I feel my wet salty tears making the bed sheets damp.

Tiiiccckk. Tocccck. Tttttiiiiicccccccck.

----------------

(Voice of The Narrator)

As the night crawls slowly by, Bob wallows in his muck. The muck of regrets. Lessons he never wished to have learned and knowledge he never wanted to know. His shames, shortcoming, his dark fears of who he actually is. His mind grasping at straws, to imagine, to hope, to pray for dawn.

Alone, Bob must simply endure through this long dark night, tomorrow too far away to be thought of as real. But when the sun does rise, all Bob will do is all that he can do: endure what tomorrow brings.

Meanwhile, far across the neighboring state, heading East at a high rate of speed, Eleanor gripped the wheel of her car, the thumpthumpthumpthumpthump of the rumble strip jolted her mind back to her driving. She had been driving like a mad woman ever since she left her house. Mile after mile slipped past without her noticing. She is locked in her head. An endless loop; the best, hottest sex in her life, the look on her husband's face, her screaming pleasure, her daughter's shrieking, her lover's cock, the face of her future in-laws, the sleazy motel room, the exploding door, that damned iPhone's screen, that amazing cock. The guilt, the shame and the lust. All jumbled together. It was going to take many, many long years of intensive therapy to unfuck Eleanor's tangled mind. She had no destination in mind, she was just running, mindlessly.

Eleanor's jumbled twisted thoughts are again interrupted by the thumpthumpthumpthumpthump of the rumble strip. She, again, pulled off the shoulder of the road and back into her lane, and she drove on. Her mind turned back inward to swirl and rage. The embarrassment. God, the embarrassment. Eleanor felt like she would die of the shame. No one was ever supposed to know. Her daughter's screaming face, screaming "MOTHER!!!!", that great cock.

Eleanor's jumbled twisted thoughts are yet again interrupted by the thumpthumpthumpthumpthump of the rumble strip. A deer on the side of the road chose that moment to leap, hoping to beat Eleanor's speeding car. The thumpthumpthumpthumpthump was suddenly interrupted by the impact of Eleanor's speeding car and the deer.

Splat.

Please be well,

B. Wrongerer

Thanks to TRCIII for editing!

12