All Comments on 'Boomerang'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

Beautiful story.

Bronco56Bronco568 months ago

A great romantic story.

5stars

Bebop3Bebop38 months ago

Sweet story.

saddletramp1956saddletramp19568 months ago

Bravo! Loved it. 5*

dwoelfledwoelfle8 months ago

I love this new world you are creating. Wonderful stories. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Dang - Two stories in two days! This one was a bit more straight forward than the other one in this universe. You had me on edge wondering if you would throw a twist in it like Jimmy's story, thinking there's no way it would make sense. Thankful for the effort you put into this new universe and look forward to more along these plot lines. Perfect - 5.0*

steeltiger01steeltiger018 months ago

That was pretty damn good. I can see hints of several other stories in there - mostly because I'm a sucker for 'musician-marries-regular-person' stories. You did a great job on this, keeping it focused and not getting bogged down in industry crap or sidetracking as some do. A definite spot on my favorites list!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

Nice feel good story! This one was top notch 5+ stars

Fireguy1956Fireguy19568 months ago

I love a happy ending. Great story, worth every bit of 5 stars!

A_BierceA_Bierce8 months ago

"Weweretailor-madeforeachother!" said Farleigh swiftly.

Karn9Karn98 months ago

Great fun story thank you for writing this story. 5*

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler8 months ago

Great story! I kept waiting for the O’Hara ending. Glad you didn’t. Five stars; thanks

akindman22015akindman220158 months ago

One of the best stories I have read in years. I love it.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 months ago

I always love a well told love story.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode668 months ago

I loved this and linked stories. Easily 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

5

servant111servant1118 months ago

Good tale…. Tough one though. The tale leaves the future ambivalent at best.

4 stars

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

Good story and a solid effort creating a new universe. Jimmy’s character was consistent with his story, and Boomerang tied up the open ending where Jimmy and Kim got together. I found it interesting that Fairleigh’s story was told from Braden’s pov, in part because I thought it might be interesting to read Kim’s story. Now I’m wondering how Braden and Fairleigh’s marriage affects Cassidy - does she turn into a little bitch, or get jealous of new siblings?

OvercriticalOvercritical8 months ago

What utter nonsense. She spends 12 years away and "doesn't have any relationships" Just gets laid now and then to avoid "being a nun". Come-on. Not at all real. And after his wife is only gone a short time, his daughter wants to call the new wife "Mom"? not in this world. 2* for a group of characters who are decidedly unappealing.

Regguy69Regguy698 months ago

Yes, I love it when a plan comes together. OC thought it unlikely she went 12 years without a "Relationship," well she admitted she got laid when she wanted, so no deep relationship complicating her life sounds plausible to me.

The transfer of "Mom" feelings from the daughter was a bit too easy, but considering the star worship she felt, maybe not. All in all, a lovely tale. Thanks Bh.

crazymike45crazymike458 months ago

A good story. I really prefer "Loving Wives" that don't turn into sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! Braden and Fairleigh each got a new life together with THEIR 2 kids (1 +1 in mommy's oven). If you don't think Cassidy's her little girl, try harming her. Momma bear will protect her kids. Besides that, when mom sings a song, her older daughter can sing with her!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Very nice, really romantic. One question, why did you add this line "Oh, I get laid." - it didn't add anything to this story and frankly took away from it a bit?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoying the series and can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Congratulations on your 100th story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Utterly frigging awful. What a monstrous bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dont getva few things. Why make the daughter move? She can build a new house in his/her town with her friends. Why move at all?

She casually tells him she gets laid (her terms) but when he says she is tight she says she get little action? And never gave any oral at all in twelve years?

And now they marry so soon? He said they are not the same and if this didnt work out his daughter would be crushed. It happened too fast.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Going to have to stop reading BH76, 'cause grown men are not supposed to cry.

The author sure knows how to tug on our heart strings. Don't miss it, but keep that box of tissues handy.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I found Farleigh to be a most unappealing woman. Couldn’t get into how she ran roughshod over him.

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

This one was a winner. I kept waiting for Braden to screw it up in the end but his ladies pulled it off for him. Thanks and waiting for the next installment.

Cheers

SAGE

PS:

It looks like some of the LW crowd decided to comment on this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The massage part was IMO not really well written. You I think tried to get the reader to think she was "cheating" but really didn't take this anyplace so why was it there? As written it is obvious that the massage guy has seen her naked many times and has "touched" her probably in places had she been married he shouldn't. But she was and is not married. So our MC hears her pleasure, see's she is naked under the towel, see's how the massage guy looks at her.... and nothing. No real drama or confrontation. so why write it in? You could have taken this pretty far.

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

Great new story arc and I'm liking your characters. Damn, Lisa from the first story in this series really screwed the pooch...

Smiffy69Smiffy698 months ago

Much better than the first story about Jimmy. Half way through I was dreading an ending where she inadvertently cheated, or it seemed that way and spoiled the romance. Restored my faith in you, Bh.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Excellent story and worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Yes, there were a couple of rough parts, eg. the masseuse and the conversion of Braden to committing to her but overall I thought it merited a 5.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart8 months ago

No twists, not turns, none of that aside from a fake out with the massage guy. Not complaining mind you, sometimes a nice direct story is pretty nice. Was expecting something, for the singer to mess up and either the assistant (there is precedence) or Fairleigh's sister to swoop in but nope, she loved him and he loved her. I enjoyed the first story in this series, this one was even better. If I had any complaint it was Fairleigh came on a bit strong at first but the story explained it a bit, she was so closed off she really didn't have any social skills. 5 stars and faved.

jwswinglejwswingle8 months ago

It'll be interesting to see how the different parts of this universe form, merge, interact, grow, change. Curious as to where it is going, yet I feel pretty sure love will stay centralto any intimate relationships. That is often not really to be had on Literotica, so please handle it deftly. But erotically, romantically, passionately. Maybe agape and compersion will find themselves in the long term arc. Might end up being a whole compound of musicians and families in a tight and intimate bond. Yeah, I can see some fun coming, I hope I'm discerning the future arcs correctly. I'll be patient. https://www.masterclass.com/articles/compersion

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

True love story.

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

Can't finish tonight. Crashing but, his wife didn't like oral? WTF? That would be a deal breaker and a hard adios for me. I've been with more women than I can remember and I've never found one that didn't like her pussy eaten. There was one who liked fucking better but she still liked to be eaten.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

3/5

Braden was an inferior man.

They dated for years but just not hearing from her for three weeks make him mad? What about military wives who are left for months lol (yes, I know many military wives cheat, but many are not like that).

If braden really likes her, why not try to establish himself as a super star's boyfriend? And how quickly he could move on.

His narrative is that during his marriage to his late wife he always loved his ex, but why is it so cold when they meet? It's not her fault, it's Braden who is too sensitive like a woman on her period.

If a man said that I'm glad his wife died so that I can get him back, I would slap him as soon as he said that. Fairleigh's character here has no self-respect.

I even suspect that while they were dating, Braden didn't love Fairleigh at all.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

@anon 1d ago:

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Had to stop before diabetes set in.

Opinionated1Opinionated18 months ago

everyone today seems to believe it's their duty to find fault in everything. Dear readers- this is

a ROMANCE story! There are tons of crappy cuck stories on this site for you to get angry about.

Let's enjoy and treasure one of the last true story tellers left on LIT! I would suspect many have

become fed up with the evil vindictive hating readers. This is a beautiful tale about a guy who's

accepted world crumbled twice in a decade. That would certainly be enough to cause most men

to swear off women for life! It makes perfect sense he would be very weary of going back into a

relationship with a person who is a famous star. This is a 5 star loving story albeit a bit strange as

it took a plot device of a young wife dying to bring our soul mates back together

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

I made the mistake of reading some of the comments so here’s my take. It was a very entertaining and enjoyable tale. Yes, there were some questionable issues as to why Fairleigh never let go considering Braden was married for so long but it was a good romance that offered a plausible way for them to reunite once his wife died, to work together for the most part to overcome their past, and, most importantly, to move forward together. It was a good read and brought a tear to my eyes in one spot, so I rate it 4.6 stars, rounded up. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Braden: "I'm sorry. I really am. I loved you more than life, but you moved on. You left me three weeks ago. You just didn't have the decency to tell me."

She stood, knowing he was right. She was afraid to talk to him in case he asked her to come home. She knew she needed the freedom to be a star. She refused to admit it to herself before that moment, but she knew he was right.

====> first time I read this, I thought Braden came off as a bit petty and too easily gave her up. But it is clear that she purposely avoided contacting him those 3 weeks because ahe was afraid he would keep her from her dream or at least force her to choose or be an anchor to her career. We also learn that when touring and recording, she is very busy and would not be much of a wife, let alone a mother. Not an indictment on Fairleigh, but just the way it is. She put everything into her career. Some commenters overreact to the masseur thing. Whatever. Wil take her word at face value (and Kelly's) that she has not had any relationships since Braden let her go / gently dumped her. On the other hand, it coukd always be argued that if their love was that strong, why didn't he move with her to Nashville and travel with her on tour? Of course it made have led to a worse breakup later. Just speculation.

TexMan1970TexMan19707 months ago

I love this story. Well written and it really seems to be real! Great job.

pjpbpjpb6 months ago

4/5

1. 3w not reading bf comms and no contact WHILE keeping in touch with friends and family make no sense from story perspective

2. Masseur cameo obsolete (short story)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice tale and enjoyable story. Some quibbles, but all-in-all well told. However, the rationale of how easily he slipped back into the relationship after his wife died seemed a bit questionable. IF he had gone with his deceased spouse on the rebound from the celebrity Ex, then her stated assumption of picking up where they had left off after ignoring him to pursue her career would still have rankled. Just doesn't seem plausible. Would you have taken up with her so soon after your wife died? That is, the one who brought you back from the brink of neglect from the new celebrity affianced girlfriend? There is a strong sense of continued fidelity to a recently dead well loved spouse that would make this akin to disrespect. And I don't buy that one's mother would be that callously manipulative right after that either. It almost all seems predatory.

nestorb30nestorb306 months ago

I don't know, it seemed Brandon was steam rolled into this relationship. The writing was good. But why would any man let there ex jump so quickly back in there life? He dumped her for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I had problems with this story's premise about interrupted love and it's resumption. The old Stoics taught that all actions were the results of emotions and then what you thought about them. Do nothing until you understood the emotions and then determine your considered response. Some people cannot do this and their ill-considered responses to an attraction determine the relationship without thinking about it. Such was the character Fairleigh. The idea of her resuming that relationship makes good romantic fiction but doesn't work in reality because both of them were different people than when they were initially attracted. They made different choices, took different routes. The idea that that initial attraction still held was a dubious premise. In reality, at most, they would have had wistful thoughts about what might have been. In my world, that sneakiness of the mothers would have backfired.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No mention of the wife, she remains unnamed. No mention of his conflicting feelings, of her acceptance that his late wife will still remain in his heart...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anyone else feel like the author attempted to emotionally blackmail us into believing it was his fault because he dumped her, when really it was all her fault, not to mention she claimed she loved him but still signed a contract justified herself for it and fucked other men all the while claiming she never stopped loving him, a tad confusing but I expected no less from this author

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Weird story. Daughter didn't really seem to miss her mom. I think she was happy for the trade up

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

Fairleigh? Who would name their kid Fairleigh?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Braden seemed like a jealous selfish asshole. He should let her move on

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sandy and Avery are interfering cunts

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

2 stars for the cuck writer who labels this shit romance

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Puerile

012Say012Say2 months ago

Well done, 5!

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 months ago

Good job. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A treacly bit of nonsense for teens. And of course the monstrous bitch wins in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I feel sad for those commenters so hurt that they can’t find happiness in love.

Anita71Anita717 days ago

well written,nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories