All Comments on 'Boot Camp'

by Moxy Irish

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow!!

I just wanted to let you know that this was one of the BEST stories I have read on this topic. You made the character shine, and the emotion was there without being forced. Thankyou for a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A recruit's long and tantilizing night

I loved this story and hope that there will be more to come -- great characters and fun people -- there was something cinderalla-like about this...Keep them coming.

slavemichaelslavemichaelabout 20 years ago
Great! Give us the next installment, please

Terrific story, just plausable enough, with just enough character development, to make it a truly erotic and realistic fantasy, without tipping into such violence and realism as to ruin the eroticism, at least for me. I'd love to see their relationship develop after the contest is over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more please

moreeeeeeeeee more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Tantalizing Reality Show

Only it's length kept it from the 100% mark here. Very detailed, which probably dictated the length.

Some characters reminiscent of "Officer and a Gentleman",

but I loved your heroine. Egad! What staying power.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 20 years ago
A spanking good read...

I came back to vote on this cause I think I forgot to - I think it's a great read, perhaps because I hate those damn shows... chuckles...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Holy Moxy!

You are the absolute master (mistress?) of spanking erotica! This story pushed all my buttons, because of the heroine and the hero, and their not being able to be together until "Boot Camp" was over.

I am a pushover for sexy drill instructors, very dominant, "I expect immediate obedience" men, who know when their dominance is appropriate, and know when it's not.

Emma is a girl's girl. By that I mean I love her independence and her feistyness, but also her love of spanking, and not letting one subordinate the other! I would love to see a whole lot more of these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best story EVER

This is by far the best story i have read on punishment! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
one hell of a story,

held my attention from begining to the end. one super story. cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
True Excellence

Can not wait to read more! That was amazing! Best story i have read on literotica. Please tell me there are more of this couple. Keep up the good work.

thepain_isminethepain_ismineabout 15 years ago
No! No! No!

No! I was so with your characters RIGHT UP TO the confrontation in the Briefing Room. How could you let them not understand their Betrayal of her. IT WAS A BETRAYAL! I know I have been there. I don't know why people can not understand and admit to others when they have betrayed someone who has put their trust in them!! I could understand your character's pain and her loss of will. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN HAVE A CHARACTER IN THIS MUCH PAIN JUST GET OVER IT!!!! Just accept what these men have said and then just go on. She just turns off the hurt?? A person doesn't just get over a loss of trust. I can't buy into that. I haven't read past when they start talking of spanking her. I liked your story up to this point. I'm going back and try to finish the story. It is very well written and the characters well drawn. You make them real and likable. I just don't understand...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Your style is fabulous, your characters intriquing and your eroticism thrilling. My only question was how the three DI's learned their spanking technique so quickly. If I was single I wouldn't just describe how my uniform looks, I'd send you a picture and start practicing my Drill Sergeant voice! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Plea

I know that writing something as wonderful as these two stories are is difficult, but please start writing again.

naughtycakesnaughtycakesabout 14 years ago
Awwwwwwwwww

This was seriously awesome, so sweet, fun and hot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boot Camp

Moxy, great story, thanks a bunch.

BigServBigServabout 13 years ago
Magnificent!

Absolutely wonderful! The characters were well developed and realistic, I could picture the entire story in my mind, and Tag reminds me of my old Drill. I absolutely love it, it also gives me a good idea for an unsuspecting slave....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent!

I'm not a Marine but the uniform Iwear is Navy Blue. Dress Blues with ribbons, mostly from Viet Nam. Thank you for an awesome story! The only critique from Boot camp is first and last word out of a recruit's mouth is "Sir."

janas_toyjanas_toyalmost 13 years ago
Splendid story! Anyone who reads this one and doesn't just love it must be CRAZY!

Just wanted to let you know that this is probably one of THE very best stories I've read on this site! I am very impressed with your style, the way you bring each of the characters to life in a relatively short amount of time! I cannot wait to read more from you in the future and would absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear more from all of these characters. PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT!

Final Thought- Masterfully written, totally believable and thoroughly enjoyable through and through! Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
had potential

but you dragged it out too much and then didnt even go anywhere good with it. sorry but borrringggg!

420pixie420pixieover 12 years ago
Loved it.

I wasn't sure I'd be into this given it's military theme, but the characters were believable, the story well written. Came hard.

Now to find a similar hairbrush!

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyabout 12 years ago
Ahahahahahahahaha!

Okay...wow....."I'll be lying here dead over your lap! Corpses are no good at morning PT! They are really very boring! Corpses are very bad dates!"

LMFAO!

My husband is an Army drill instructor, and next time I end up over his lap for something, I am going to make sure to coin this phrase. LMFAO. This was the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Incredible

This story was unbelievably good. Found it today and I have already enjoyed it four times. It has been saved to my favorites and will be one of my well loved classics. The characters were perfect, just the right mix of domination, kindness and humor and Emma was fantastic. Loved how you wrote her, I laughed out loud at some of her lines. Thank you for this!

curiousgirl1curiousgirl1over 11 years ago
Luv it!!!

I so love this story, I found myself laughing, biting my lip/nails, getting excited and just completely loving every bit of this read. Thank you! Very well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

@LittleIrishDolly I call BS, there is no way your husband is an Army DI. You'd know that if he was even in the Army... Considering the Army doesn't have DIs but DSs (Drill Sergeants) and more times than not a DS would be offended by someone referring to them as a DI.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can you say yuck...were is the sex cause all I saw was torture...It started of good and you fucked it up. I hope your sadistic ass gets smacked by some old geezer and then tell me if you came??? I mean really. Ugh. It's women like you that make men think beating and raping them is some sort of fore play..It's funny sorry for all the men who read this cause I'm sure she is a fat ugly hag...All undesirable woman crave any attention..hot woman fear pain and torture..When they put in torture/beatings that is where this story should go or maybe spanking fetishes ughhh....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic!

Its called erotica fantasy for a reason. There are women as well as men who are into spanking. Hell, I wish I could get my husband into it. Not just "undesirable" women crave that kind of attention. Sex? This was just getting warmed up. In order to understand any BDSM relationship, one must be open to this kind of thing. Clearly you are not and that's perfectly OK; your opinion is your opinion. However, there is nothing wrong with two consenting adults partaking in this particular kind of foreplay if you will.

Secondly, not ONCE was there any mention of these men being Army DS. If you had read more carefully, you would note they are Marine drill instructors. If you must know, they were once referred to as drill instructors. Common knowledge.

This story will also be stored in my favorites. I wish to read more about Emma and Tag. Delicious. Well done. I must also say the spelling and grammar are used well. Epecially compared to some authors and readers. Again, well done.

dairetodairetoalmost 11 years ago
I just loved it

Fantastic!

What a great story, can wait to read the next chapter about Emma and Tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow great story!

this story is great but the girl needs to get spanked more! it will make it more interesting! so next time make her get spanked harder and longer,anyway loved this story!

Lainie666Lainie666almost 9 years ago
Like the military setting

Mostly loved it, but I'd like to see her forced to call them Sir and much more obedient, not mouthing off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dinner was almost crisp because I didn't want to put it down. I wouldn't have been able to endure that much pain but, sure got me excited. Thanks for the great story.

nm56

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very exciting

I enjoyed this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad

This story was so good, till the mint moment. Her hurt was real, her reaction was real, but after that you lost me. How can you write such a brilliant scene with real feelings and reactions and then just throw those perfect characters out and replace them with characters that are the average same old boring characters that you can find in many stories. Please do something with this fantastic talent of yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous