Boots

Story Info
She'd do anything for those new boots.
2.1k words
4.28
19.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really just window shopping when I saw them. Black boots and they were just made for me. Suede with a medium heel and they would reach up to just below my knee. They were beautiful and I had to have them. I just turned and went into the shop so fast that it was as though someone had reached out and just grabbed me and yanked me in.

The store was empty apart from me and a salesman and I smiled at him.

"The black boots in the window display," I said. "Do you have them in six and a half?"

"I believe that that is the size of that pair," he said. "We only have that one pair. Would you like to try them on?"

Would I ever. I was in love.

He fetched the boots and passed them to me. I slipped them on and zipped them up and they fitted perfectly. It was like they were black suede gloves fitted to my feet. Oh, I so had to have these.

"They seem okay," I said. "Ah, I didn't notice the price. How much are they?

"How much?" I asked, going into shock. He had to be kidding. Brian would kill me if I spent that amount on a pair of boots, no matter how fantastic they were. I'd been prepared to stretch my budget a little but there was just no way it would stretch that far. I was almost in tears.

"My husband would never agree to me paying that much. I don't suppose you could give me a discount?" I suggested. "Say fifty?"

"Knock fifty off? You have to be kidding," he said with a big smile. "I'd fire any of my staff who did that."

"I meant fifty all up," I said, feeling a little pathetic. I felt even worse when the cruel beast laughed.

"At least it would be a sale for you," I grumbled. "I can't see any other customers in the store."

"I can't see any customers in the store at all," he said with an evil smile.

I glanced toward the door, wondering how fast I could run.

He gave another nasty smile.

"While you're looking at the door take a look at the camera mounted above it," he suggested.

"I don't know what you're insinuating," I said huffily, striking out bolting for it from my options.

"Can I pay them off?" I asked.

"Certainly, but we will retain the boots until they're paid for."

"Are you suggesting that I might not come back to pay them off if I took them with me?" I asked, letting him see how insulted I felt.

"The thought never crossed my mind," he said. "It's just store policy. I'm sure you understand."

I understood alright. I understood that he was a greedy monster who wasn't going to let me have my boots.

"Oh, please, can't you make an exception for me?" I asked, taking a deep breath and throwing my chest out. I had quite a sizeable chest and it looked spectacular when I threw it out like that. I saw him go quite still and knew I'd made my point. He was now putty in my hands.

He was looking thoughtful and I was giving him my most winsome look.

"Well, I suppose we can come to some sort of agreement. You really like those boots, don't you?"

"Oh, yes. They're marvellous and you can see how well they fit me. They might have been made especially for me."

Then he had that evil smile back on his face.

"Well, I could let you have them for fifty, and give you a receipt for fifty to show your husband. You can tell him you were lucky and picked them up at a snap sale."

My heart leapt and I almost bounced over to him and hugged him, but I'm glad I didn't because he hadn't finished talking.

"Before we do that you can come into the back of the store with me and show me just how much you want those boots."

I just looked at him. He surely couldn't have meant that the way it sounded. No, I was imagining things.

"Excuse me? I'm not sure what you mean."

"Oh, I think you do," he said, smiling widely. "Do you want me to spell it out? I was thinking how cute you'll look standing in front of me wearing those black boots - and nothing else."

"You expect me to stand in front of you with just the boots on?" I was quite proud of the way I refrained from shrieking at him.

"For a start," he said, still with that smile on his face. "I'm sure things will progress nicely from there."

"You expect me to have sex with you just for a pair of boots?"

Still not shrieking. Well done me.

"Not expect. Hope. They are an expensive pair of boots, as you already pointed out."

"I also pointed out that I had a husband."

"Sorry, but I don't swing that way. It has to be you or I keep the boots."

"I don't have to take this sort of treatment," I spat at him and his smiled stayed right where it was.

"True," he agreed. "It all depends on how badly you want those boots. They do look good on you, don't they?"

I gave him the nastiest look I could muster. The boots looked superb and felt even better. They were wonderful boots and I really wanted them.

"We couldn't, even if I wanted to, which I don't," I said, almost growling the words out. "You may get customers at any moment."

A few steps and he was closing and locking the door, turning a back-in-ten minutes sign around so potential customers could see it.

"No customers and time for you to decide. Do you really want those boots or is this just a passing fancy?"

I wanted them. I really wanted them. Talk about boots to die for. These were them. I capitulated.

"Fine," I said. "But I won't enjoy it."

"That's okay. I assure you that I will."

He shepherded me through a door at the back of the shop into what looked like an office. He closed the door, turned and leaned back against the desk, and then nodded to me.

I stood there, looking at him, and he sighed.

"That was the signal that you should start taking off your clothes," he pointed out.

So! Apparently I was expected to get undressed for his titillation. I started unbuttoning my blouse, saying 'boots' to myself in a very firm voice.

I stripped pretty quickly down to my panties, working on the principle that if I had to it was best to get it over and done with. I paused when I reached my panties because I now had a problem. My skirt I'd just dropped and stepped out of but I couldn't do the same with my panties, not while I was wearing my boots, and I wasn't taking them off.

I sat on a chair and started working them over my boots, one leg at a time. I heard a muffled sound from him and looked up. He seemed to be trying to strangle himself, which was something I was all in favour of. Then I realised he was just trying to strangle his laughter and, boy, was my face red.

Sitting on the chair, facing him, I was showing him everything when I lifted one leg to ease my panties over my boot, and I couldn't even hurry while doing it in case I tore my panties. All I could do was continue on the way I was going, keeping my new boots firmly in mind.

I was finally naked except for my boots and I stood facing him, wanting to scream at him and wanting to scream at myself as well. Look at the bright side I told myself firmly. They really are marvellous boots - best you've ever had.

"Before we go any further, what's your name? I'm David." He tapped the name badge on his chest.

"Karen," I said, not willing to add anything else.

"Okay, Karen, why don't you lean back against the desk for a while? Also, may I say that you look every bit as sensational as I thought you would? Those boots might have been made specifically for you."

He was right on that last bit. Dressed or naked, those boots suited me. I leaned back against the desk, watching him nervously. He placed his hand on my breasts and started stroking them. He wasn't being rough, just taking his time and apparently enjoying the feel of my breasts. I did my best to ignore him, but it was hard.

It was even harder when he moved a hand down and started rubbing my pussy. I wanted to tell him to stop, and I suppose he would have, but - boots. That one word put a stop to my objections. After what I'd already gone through I wasn't losing them now.

I was still feeling nervous when he undid his belt and then dropped his trousers and shorts. At that point I didn't know whether to be terrified or awed. It was a case of you've got to be fucking kidding me. He looked enormous.

"Um, I don't know about this," I said, looking at that weapon, and he just kept right on smiling.

"Don't be silly. It's not as big as all that. You'll find that you can handle it quite easily."

Not as big as all that? Ha! From what I could see it was bigger. I backed away and promptly found that it's hard to back away when your bottom is pressed up against a desk. He just reached down, stretched my lips apart, wide apart, and pressed against me. Then he started pushing into me.

I was all, don't look. Eyes closed. Oh god, I can't not look. He's going to split me in half. I'll have to tell him to stop. Oh god, he's going deeper. How am I supposed to take something like that?

He kept pushing deeper, stretching me all out of shape, and I was alternately watching him sink in and closing my eyes because I couldn't bear to watch. Then there came the time I opened them to sneak a peek and found that he was done, his cock fully inside me.

My immediate reaction to that was finally. It'll be over in a couple of minutes. It turned out that I was misjudging him. He started very slowly, apparently just getting a feel for how I was responding, and unfortunately my body was responding to a certain extent, making me move with him. Not that I was enjoying it, because I wasn't.

"You feel marvellous," David said. "I can stand a whole lot more of this."

I'd just as soon you didn't, was my thought, but I didn't say anything. I did note that he was now moving faster, putting some real effort into what he was doing. I had no objections to that as it meant that he'd be finished faster and then I and my boots would be out of here.

It didn't quite work out that way. He just kept on going and he was getting to me, blast him. I was putting more effort into what we were doing and my arousal was growing. It had started off slowly and reluctantly but as time passed and he kept thrusting away so energetically I couldn't help but respond.

At some stage I'd gone so far as to lift my legs and wrap them around his waist. Fortunately his shirt still covered his waist so I didn't need to worry about getting sweat marks on my boots. That would have been a real downer.

He kept going and my excitement kept building. I found it rather annoying that I could even say anything while he fucked me. If I'd been a willing participant I'd have been urging him on by this stage but as it was all I could do was move with him as he rode me.

It finally dawned on me that he intended to keep going until I climaxed and I didn't know whether to be relieved or furious. Both I think. I was past ready for that climax; I just didn't want him to be the one to give it to me.

From somewhere he found the energy to pick it up another notch and that was all it took. I almost bit my tongue trying not to scream as I came, and I came in a big way. He of course took that as his cue to let rip, hosing me down.

Anyway, that's the story of how I managed to get a new pair of boots for a really ridiculous price. Mind you, I've never been back to that shop again, but they've probably gone out of business. I don't see how they could continue if they're giving that sort of crazy discount.