The Gardener

Story Info
He surprised her while she was gardening.
1.6k words
4.28
35.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

It was a fine Spring day and I was standing on the balcony attached to my bedroom, listening to music and enjoying a cold beer. Looking out I could see quite a way, and all was peaceful.

Sudden movement from next door caused me to glance in that direction and there was my neighbour, Terry, getting into his car. From the way he was dressed it was plain he was going off to watch his team play. Quite an avid follower of the Bears, that man.

He drove off and I just continued with my idle ways. A slight breeze had cropped up, which served to ensure that the day wouldn't get too hot.

More movement from next door and I was looking down again. Terry's wife, Kelly, had just emerged from the back of the house and was heading towards the gardens. She was quite a keen gardener and had some nice beds there. Still, something about the way she moved seemed to suggest she wasn't going to be doing any serious gardening.

I was right about that. As far as I could tell she was just doing a bit of dead-heading, cleaning up a few bushes. A very attractive young lady, Kelly. Quite shapely without being over-endowed, a figure designed to bring out both protectiveness and desire in a man.

She was currently wearing a rather short flirty skirt and a crop-top, both designed to drive her husband into paroxysm of fury. A very jealous man was Terry, and if he could get away with it he'd have Kelly dressed in a yashmak. The thought of a man seeing her bare tummy and long legs would irk him no end.

I was just idly watching Kelly when she bent over to clip something on a bush and that slight breeze swirled around her, lifting her skirt. Now it was quite possible that the flash of white I saw was actually her panties but I had excellent eyesight. Panties, my eye. That was her bottom and she wasn't wearing any panties or, if she was, it was the briefest of thongs. This, I decided, bore closer scrutiny.

I left my house and strolled around the side of Terry's place to the back yard. Kelly was still industriously nipping at any dead heads and hadn't noticed me. As I came closer that helpful little breeze drifted past again, lifting her skirt and showing me what I expected.

Kelly had chosen to go commando and I got a close-up of all that she had. I wondered if those, ah, private curves, felt as nice as they looked. The only way to find out, of course, was to touch them. I reached out, one hand cupping her mound, the other pressing down on her back to hold her in place.

Kelly gave a startled scream, fortunately not too loud, clamped her legs together, which effectively tightened my hold on her pussy, and tried to stand up, which didn't work as I was holding her bent over.

"Hi, Kelly," I said. "Whatcha doing?"

"Having a fucking heart attack," she snapped at me. "What do you think you're doing? Get your hands off me."

She relaxed her legs when she said that last presumably to allow me to remove my hand. I simply took advantage of the room to start massaging her.

"Stop that," she said, sounding even more snappish. "I said to get your hands off me. Just what do you think you're doing?"

"But I don't want to get my hands off you," I protested. "You feel nice. As to what I'm doing, either seducing you or raping you, depending on which you prefer."

"Are you insane? Can you imagine Terry's reaction if he thought you had sex with me?"

"Ah, yes, I can, kinda. I wouldn't suggest that you confess all. I don't think he'd appreciate it. He'd blame you, you know."

Damn right he'd blame her. She could get banged by a dozen drunken sailors and he'd still blame her. It was just the way he thought - blame the woman every time.

"You're bluffing. You wouldn't dare."

I released her pussy for a moment and pushed my trousers and jocks down. Moving slightly to the side I suggested she turn her head and look at me. She looked, gasped, and didn't want to look any more. I started rubbing her vulva again.

"So what's it going to be?" I asked. "Seduction or rape?"

"What's the fucking difference?" she demanded. "I still get fucked against my will."

"Rape I just fuck you the way I want to. Seduction you can get to pick the position and have a say in how we proceed. You're choice."

She turned her head to glare at me.

"And what if I say I want it while I'm simply bent over like this?" she demanded.

"It would be interesting," I admitted. "I'd have to take it slow to ensure you don't lose your balance. I'd probably have to hold your hips to make sure you stay in place, which would be a pity because I'd prefer to hold your breasts."

"Well, as far as I'm concerned you can do it like this or not at all."

She sounded a trifle smug when she said that. I shrugged and moved a little closer, positioning my cock against her. It was a simple matter to spread her lips and let them close around me. The fun part would be what followed. My hands closed over her hips and held her steady while I started pushing into her.

What should have been straightforward suddenly became a little tricky. It was one thing to drive into someone who was braced against something, anything. It was something else entirely to drive home when there was no bracing. If I pushed too hard I'd knock her over or, at the very least, cause her to take a step or two to regain her balance, neither of which was conducive to a nice thrust home.

I sort of eased into her, my hands holding her hips to keep her steady, feeling her start to push back against me. Slowly but surely I sank in, edging deeper with each passing moment. Kelly was making a sort of groaning sound, pressing back against me.

Once home all was sweet - right? Wrong. The same problems still existed. How can you give full expression to lustful ways if the very act of indulging in your lust causes you to lose your partner? I started sliding in and out, carefully. Mind you, it still felt good, but I wanted more.

From the way that Kelly was reacting I suspected that she was in much the same boat as me - enjoying what she had but wanting more. She also had the disadvantage of being the one who demanded we do it like this. I couldn't see her asking for a change. No matter. I would.

"Kelly, go down onto your knees," I told her. "Once you've done that I'm going to ride you ragged."

I could hear her sniggering as she sank down, with me easing down as well. She was undoubtedly counting this as a win to her. As soon as her knees hit the ground I was pushing her onto all fours, my arms going around her with my hands slipping under her top, seeking her breasts. I was quite pleased to find no bra, just firm warm breasts.

Now that I was in a better position I proceeded to make good on my promise to ride her ragged. I banged in hard, massaging her breasts as I did so. For her part she reacted as though the whole thing had been her idea from the start, pushing back against me and urging me on.

Personally, I was quite prepared to take my time and really draw things out. Kelly just wouldn't be in it. As far as she was concerned it was all go, go, go, do it now, hurry it up, show what you've got, damn you.

Deciding if that's the way she wanted it then that's the way she'd get it, I turned on the power, driving home hard, forcing her towards a climax just as fast as I could. Why not, I figured. I had all afternoon and could take my time the second time round.

With the urgency that we were both now displaying things came to a head quite rapidly. I climaxed and that seemed to be the triggering factor that enabled her to do the same, quite noisily, too.

Breathing hard we separated, me feeling incredibly smug, and her looking just as smug as I felt. I was about to suggest she take off her clothes so I could enjoy her nude when she spoke up.

"You'd better get out of here before Terry gets back."

"No hurry," I said with a grin. "He's gone to watch the Bears game and won't be back for hours."

"Actually, they're playing away today. He's gone to buy some beer as he's going to be watching the game here. He'll be home anytime now."

She had this horrible little smile on her face as she told me that. If what she said was true then Terry could be back at any second and he had a truly fierce temper. Finding me with his wife in his backyard - it didn't bear thinking about.

It was a case of exit - stage left, or in this case a very fast vault over the fence, Kelly laughing at me as I went.

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers