Boots and Bracelets

Story Info
Whoever said women were weaker than men never met Sss-erina!
4.8k words
4.53
7.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I hear it's bite is enough to paralyze an adult man in thirty seconds.' She said, lifting her hand up as the diminutive snake curled over her fingertips. He couldn't get over the fact that the little fucker seemed intent on him - almost as if it knew she would not let it bite her, but this new, stupid specimen of mankind might not know of its powerful venom. He took another step backwards.

Private zoo tours were the rage. Kids went on them. Grandparents went on them. Fucking teenage movies used them as a setup plot for stupid magic boys or sons of gods or cheap b-grade pornos. The point was, people took these tours every single day, all day, without anything weird happening - so why was George stuck in the snake house, on his own, with this woman and that SNAKE?

Outside of his current physical status, George had to admit the woman was attractive. Tall, curvy, cute, a hint of that emo fashion sense - he'd already shot looks at both her tits and her ass in the standard company uniform she wore. The short shorts worked wonders for her legs, the hems of each leg sitting close to the crease between her cheeks and the backs of her thighs, and the shirt was tight enough to stretch around her breasts, showing off the diagonal mark of her bra just above where each nipple ought to protrude without it. Her left wrist had a couple of string bracelets around it and a plethora of hair-ties, and her right had a leather strap with a ring of spike studs in it - very emo. Her hair was black and straight and she wore it in a loose ponytail, with plenty of strands hanging down around her ears, so that her face and features were framed by them. The black makeup around her eyes accentuated the piercing blue circlets in their centers, and below the nose ring, her lips showed the faintest hint of red beneath the black matte lipstick she wore. He'd stopped himself before he'd started to imagine how that lipstick would look around the shaft of his- FUCK! That wasn't helping!

And now here George was; backed into a corner in the snake room, tucked away behind two rows of pythons and cobras, the hot tour guide showing him a modest little danger noodle with a striking display of multi-coloured rings across its scaley back, and he wasn't sure which to be more afraid of.

'They say this snake was known as the sleepwalker killer,' she said, her voice a sexy baritone for a woman. She watched down that cute little nose, as the snake slithered over her index and down to her thumb. 'Not because sleepwalkers would step on it and die, but because it was thought that these intense markings would put one to sleep long enough for it to move in and bite.' As she spoke, she seemed almost to be staring at the creature. Indeed, George thought as he watched it too, the way its body moved back and forth over her hand did accentuate those ringlets - making them almost look like waves that never seemed to end.

'These colours can be so intricate, so enticing,' she said, her voice suddenly devoid of the cruel pleasure she had appeared to take in taunting him moments ago with the deadly thing. 'Endless, as though it simply keeps on waving away... Forever...' Her head moved gently forwards, looking as though she were squinting at the creature's back. For all her talk, George thought with surprise - the idiot had gone and tranced herself with the snake!

George wasn't sure if all that crap about the creature's hypnotic powers were true - he found it hard to believe, yet here he was, standing next to a woman who had just gone slack save for the slow, rhythmic movement of her hands to keep the snake moving over something in front of her. Her eyes seemed fixated on the thing's body, and George had to admit that he too found it far more enticing to look at than he'd initially thought. For a few moments, his brain struggled with the thought of looking at it longer to prove the stupid myth wrong, or taking advantage of the situation and seeing what he could do with her. Eventually, his cock won.

'That's right, just keep looking at it. Keep staring down at the snake's skin, watching the way those colours morph and twist as it moves.' When the words came, they came not from George's mouth, but from the tour guides. Her eyes were now glued on George, and she was far from transfixed - though he was. Indeed, though she had felt the pull of the snake's power, she had long since developed a resistance to it through months of handling the dangerous animal every day. She had waited, allowing herself to sink just a little into the welcoming trap those hypnotic motions laid, baiting George into it through her own apparent gullibility until he had made his move.

Serina wasn't stupid. She knew when boys were looking at her body - she was a woman, after all, and she knew she looked good in her clothes. She'd specifically asked for one size smaller than she needed just for occasions like this, knowing the stretch would show off her toned features. When George had followed her on her tour, listening to nothing she said and looking at the animals only until she turned her back or looked away from him, she'd known there was no point wasting her time with him drooling about the whole zoo behind her like a heated mutt. Instead, she'd taken him to the snake exhibit, putting him in front of the cages and getting a look at him herself for a change. Finally, deciding that she could use a good release and that George probably sized up alright, she had taken him to the one.

The Sleepwalker's Curse was a rare creature, and the zoo was lucky to have it on loan as it toured the world. Serina had been assigned to it immediately, as the lead snake keeper and one of the main tour guides of the zoo. It had only taken a few blank, lost hours after work staring into that shining hide as it moved about its enclosure for her to realize just how powerful it could be, and from that point onwards, she had been finding ways to sneak its use into her own selfish desires. Nothing serious, of course - she'd used it to get some guy in a suit to give her a hundred bucks back when her rent had gone up, but that was the worst of it. That, and, well...

'Sorry about this next bit.' Serina said as she took George's hand off of her tit and began to lead him by it. He stumbled stupidly after her, his eyes sticking to the snake - Serina allowed it to climb slowly up her arm as she dragged him away. 'I've never had it affect someone badly so far, so let's hope you're not the first.'

There were some staff-only toilets just behind the snake pen and Serina pulled George into them, pushing the disabled toilet door shut behind her and locking it. Quickly, she put down the toilet seat and pulled George in front of it. Then, holding up his arm, she gently picked up the snake by the back of the creature's head and lowered it towards his wrist. George's eyes followed it as it descended, and he seemed to comprehend what was about to happen - his face started to distort into one of fear, and she felt him pull his wrist back, but the pull was weak and his brain still struggling to free itself from the little induced hypnotic trip. Serina knew that without outside stimuli, one could lose themselves in that world for up to an hour, sometimes more. By the time he came far enough out of it to fight her, it would be done.

George watched, fear blossoming in his chest as the snake descended towards his wrist. He pulled away, shoved the girl from him and ran out - only, time seemed to be moving slower for him than for the rest of the world. He pulled his arm back but either he was weak or she was strong, because he only managed to move his hand in her grip. By the time he managed to pull a second time, the open mouth of the small creature was touching his arm, and he felt the stab of pain as two tiny needle-like fangs pierced his skin. She's killed me, he thought dumbly. I'm dead.

Serina had to time it just right. The snake didn't inject right away - It had a sort of pressure mechanism in the glans in the mouth that only released the venom when the snake bit down, not just when the fangs were pushed into someone by an outside force. Just a tiny bit - enough to paralyze but not enough to cause serious harm, at least, not for a while. She focused on the snake's body, feeling the way it curled as it realized the 'attacker' wasn't letting it go. Suddenly, she felt the tiny muscles tensing inside it and knew that it had bitten down - she quickly pulled it free of George's arm and inspected the marks. Two tiny bloody holes sat in the edge of his wrist, and in their middles, a very light discoloration seemed to well.

'I'll be right back!' Serina said, more excited now than she had been all afternoon. Quickly, she left George in the toilets, returning a few moments later without the snake. She was just in time to take George by the shoulders as he began to sway, pushing him down so that he sat on the toilet seat instead.

'Now,' Serina said as she pushed him back, adjusting him so that he leaned back on the cistern. She parted his legs slightly and pushed both arms down by his sides. 'I said before that they 'say' this venom can kill in half an hour. The truth is, if you're stupid and unlucky enough to get actually injected by the Sleepwalker's Curse, you're likely to get a full dose - up to a milligram, a huge amount for a tiny snake but more than enough to kill someone. But if you only administer a tiny portion of that venom...' Serina said to the dumbstruck George as she worked. 'Well, then the effects are prolonged and far less severe. The worst of all its affects is actually,' she said, standing upright for a moment and wiping her forehead with the back of her arm, brushing a few dark strands aside as she did so. 'Paralysis.'

It was true. George's arm throbbed gently, but already he could feel his body refusing to respond to him. As the effects of the hypnosis swirled about in his mind, his limbs seemed to harden, and by the time Serina had finished positioning him securely on the toilet, he felt like a plastic toy. He tried desperately to raise his hand, but with the venom working alongside the trance, he could barely squeeze his fingertips.

And then, to add round three to this trifecta of insanity, George got a front-row, private-eyes-only view as the hot tour guide before him stripped.

She was quick about it. Serina unbuttoned her shirt and threw it open, revealing a black bra and cylindrical torso beneath. Pulling it from her waistline she shrugged it from her shoulders and tossed it over the hook on the back of the door. Reaching behind her, she unclasped her bra and slid it quickly from her body, her breasts falling free before the dumbstruck George, who stared at the two round globes as if he'd gone to heaven. He watched as she then bent forwards and dropped her pants, the shorts joining the other clothing on the back of the door. A moment later, a pair of red panties slipped down her thighs, and Serina was left standing naked before him, save for her boots and bracelets.

'Whattaya think?' she said, giving him a tiny shimmy. Had he been able to respond, George would likely not have been able to respond, dumbstruck not just by strange trances and snake venom, but by her sheer beauty. Her tits had far less sag than their size warranted, instead sustaining a round, u-shaped posture that pushed them out proudly from her chest, standing atop her ribcage. Her waist, while not overly curvy, was strong and firm, and it formed a simple straight shape from her shoulders to her hips - George found it quite attractive, and enjoyed the way her hips curved downwards from her abdomen like an arrowhead. As his gaze sank that low, his eyes alighted on her womanhood, and he saw the light dark patch of loose, short hair adorning her mound. She had shaved sometime recently, perhaps a few weeks ago, and now her hair was just beginning to return, long enough not to scratch anymore but short enough that he could see her core without obstruction.

Serina wasn't done. She approached George and leaned over him, giving him a point-blank look down her cleavage as she began to untie his pants. 'Sorry,' she said. 'I know you love this view, but I need to sort of... Adjust you... There, to get these off.' She pulled and George felt his pants slide underneath his ass. Suddenly, he realized he was hard. Had that been because of the girl, or the venom? He'd certainly felt a half-mast hit when he'd got a glance at her body before, but...

'Had to get it in before the paralysis set in,' Serina said, as if knowing what he was thinking. 'That's why I stripped so quickly. Looks like I was just in time, too.' She said. He could feel her touching him, feel her hands moving him as she fumbled with his pants. 'Don't help me or anything,' she said jokingly as she shuffled his underwear down, having to hold his cock down so that it didn't hook into them. 'Typical man.' She laughed at herself briefly.

Serina always felt most alive in these moments, when she was dancing that line between good and bad. The exhilaration of the action clashed inside her with the fear of being caught or found out - the two together drove her libido nuts. Heart pounding, juggling being quiet with being excited, knowing what she was getting away with, the dark-haired woman managed to free George's cock and pulled his pants away.

'Hey,' she commented. 'Not bad. I was right, you're a grower.'

For a moment, there they were - Serina standing naked in her boots, breathing a little heavily as she stared down at George, bared for him to drink in, George sitting in only his shirt, his hard cock stiff in the air before him, semi-reclined on the toilet seat before her, paralysed and still foggy from the snakeskin-induced trance. He stared at Serina's breasts, felt his cock twitch, and didn't know what the fuck else to do other than be grateful that somehow - somehow - his wildest dreams with the hot tour guide were coming true.

'Well. No time like the present.' Serina said, approaching George. 'I haven't had a fuck since... Shit, last month!' she said as she parted her legs, straddling him. George watched her stomach grow in size until it took up his field of view, her breasts hanging just above his head. When she sat down...

Serina sat on his thighs, her body appearing before him. He had a perfect shot of her chest and face, now directly in front of him. Frustratingly, one of his eyes seemed to be defocusing - he tried to get it to come back under his control so that he could admire the bombshell that was about to take him with proper 3D vision. 'It wasn't like this. I went on a third date with this guy. Works in IT, gets paid to work from home most days. I would have been interested, but after that performance, eeh...' George could feel her fingering his cock, her cool touch electric on his hard shaft. She was getting him in a good grip, ready to push him into her. George's heart raced, and he couldn't tell if it was more due to the venom or the girl.

'Anyway, he was nice but he just had no idea about women. Decent stamina, but he just thought I came when he did, and man let me tell you, I could not wait for him to fall asleep so I could finish it in his bathroom.' Serina continued as she put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself as she half-raised herself above him. He felt her push his cock with two fingers, and then the serenity of her warmth closed in around his helmet, sinking steadily down his length until George's length was fully inside her. Serina paused her speech to gasp as George's cock entered her, and he watched her face flutter, her dark eyebrows arching as the action pleasured her. She put both her arms over his shoulders as she settled herself properly atop him, positioning her feet on either side of the toilet.

'I think I left a stain on his sink. Anyway, that was my last fuck. I used the snake on a couple of people, but-mmf-mostly just to get them to go away early so I could get lunch, or give me some money for said lunch.' Serina said as she adjusted her hips, working him side to side inside her as she did so. George felt every inch of her insides, despite his inability to move. He sighed, the closest he could muster to the groan he wanted to let out. Not even one pump and I'm so worked up, he thought.

Clasping her hands behind his head, Serina settled into a slow, agonizing pace, sitting on George as if she did this every other day. He watched her chest rise and fall before him, her tits squeezed together between her arms, her hot face even hotter atop her toned form. A long day job of walking and lifting animals had given Serina a powerful set of legs, and she used them to work herself up and down George's length with a powerful ease, slowly stroking herself up until she had begun to pant and moan softly. Whenever she felt the need, she spoke aloud - telling George about her last pervy customer, how the sex was feeling, even about her plans for the rest of the week. George just sat there like a sex doll as she stroked herself atop him, her hot core slipping wetly over his length. Several times he felt the rush of a orgasm surging inside him, but perhaps because of the paralysis or the trance or just the insanity of this whole ordeal, he never truly came, only feeing climax approach before it bounced away, unsatisfied. In this way, George's stamina was greatly improved over his usual efforts, and as Serina worked herself on him, she explained.

'I'm sure, you've probably, felt yourself, wanna cum,' she said, pumping harder now, her body lifting up and down as she fucked him. 'The paralysis works by interfering with the activator neurons... In the brain...' She paused to enjoy a few silent pumps, adding a back-and-forth rock to her strokes and closing her eyes in pleasure. 'Your brain... Wants to cum... But your balls... Won't do it. It gets confused... Sometimes it counts... And you soften up... Other times... It just amplifies... Without release.' She redoubled her efforts, panting as she quickened the pace. She was grasping his shoulders now, holding him closer as she fucked him. He could feel her tits pressing into his chest, two hard nipples very close to his own. He yearned desperately to be able to grip them in his hands as she rode him. Another pulsing orgasm seemed to boil up inside him, then peter out - his cock thickened, but release refused him. Serina seemed to notice it.

'Don't worry... I'm... Close too...' She panted, leaning over his shoulder and putting her hip's full range of motion into the intercourse, pumping him hard. George groaned through a stiff jaw and felt Serina's thundering heart through her bosom as she fucked him, and as his cock thrust up into her, he felt her shake around him. Is this it?

'Fuck!' Serina gasped. 'Fuck me, fuck... I'm going to... I'm- Oh, fuck I'm gonna cum-' Serina gasped, clamping herself to him. As he felt her body descent heavily over him, taking him as far as he could go, her thighs seemed to quiver and her arms shake. Then, he felt her pussy tense around him, pulling in surprisingly tighter than he had expected, squeezing around his shaft. She shook for a few moments, not even breathing, and then with a shaking groan, she sat back into a blissful rock as Serina's cunt rippled in orgasm. Still holding him tight, Serina rolled her hips back and forth, her body rising and falling along his own, working him in a circular motion inside her until the orgasm finally subsided and she relaxed on his legs, her back arching as she slumped. She held herself upright by the grip of her hands behind his neck, and for a few moments, she stayed there, panting and shaking before him, cock still buried between her legs.

But all good things must cum to an end, and a few minutes later, Serina walked her feet back to a better position and lifted herself painfully to her feet, groaning with the effort.

12