Boots and Bracelets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck!' she said, as his cock slipped through her entrance and left her body. 'God I'm sore, that was hard work. Shit.' She stepped away, walking off the tightness for a few seconds. Then, she reached down and took a long pull of toilet paper, using it to wipe herself down.

'Don't worry,' she said as he watched her bend over and pull one side of herself open to inspect her cunt. 'If it hasn't stopped your heart by now, there's a good chance the venom won't affect you. I'll give you an antivenom and you'll be able to move in less than half an hour.'

He watched her clean herself off, watched the sexy body before him as if it were on TV, there and real, but out of his reach. His still-hard cock sat in the air, her bodily fluids drying on it as it waited for the release that would not come. He tried to move, but he could only just manage to bend his arm slightly - barely any progress at all since she had undressed him.

Serina finished her cleaning and took her clothes, not caring for the gaze as she bent over before him, letting him get one last look at her core as the red fabric rose into place over her ass, hiding her away once more. The shorts returned, and she turned on the spot as she clipped her bra home and spun it around her torso, scooping up those two glorious breasts. She buttoned her shirt back up over it all, and finished off the show by tucking the tails in. With that all done, she redid her ponytail in the mirror, straightened herself up, and unlocked the door, turning to look at the hapless male sex toy on the toilet that George had been for her.

'Thank you,' she said, seemingly meaning it. 'That was... Really fucking good.'

And then she left.

George woke up to find his head pressed awkwardly against the tiled wall of a public toilet. Groaning, he pulled himself free, feeling his whole body screaming in agony as his stiff joints and muscles returned to the land of the moving. He had a killer headache and didn't know where he was. Standing unsteadily, he suddenly realized his pants were down, and as he bent to pick them up, the memory of what had happened earlier hit him like a car. He fell back onto the toilet seat as he remembered, groaning as he replayed the pleasure and pain of the afternoon.

It took George ten minutes to redress himself untidily and stagger from the bathroom. Outside it was dim, perhaps late in the afternoon, he thought - then rechecked his answer as he realized that the light he could see was from the heat lamps inside the snake tanks, and not the last rays of sunlight. Stumbling out of the snake house, George saw that it was actually evening, a soft blanket of stars glittering above him. Groaning, he began to waddle his way to where he vaguely thought the exit was, still half-conked out and wanting just to get home. Luckily for him the zoo was open until late, so a few idle visitors milled about, mostly ignoring him as a likely drunk or just a bum.

It was as George was wandering up the open air enclosures that he saw someone walking towards him. At first, he couldn't make them out, then as they grew nearer, he could see someone walking with their fingers in their hip pockets, thumbs and pinkies outside. He stopped and watched as the person drew nearer, looking them up and down, taking in the dark patches that were the boots, shorts, shirt and hair, and the light patches that seemed to be a face, arms, sliver of torso, and two long legs. The owner of the body walked up to him and stopped.

'Hey George.' Serina said. She was dressed in all black, but casual - a loose t-shirt and black shorts and a pair of more casual black boots covering her skin. It was summertime, so the warm nighttime air warranted little more for warmth, and he had to admit even now that she looked hot. She smiled, giving him a casual, curious sort of face, her black lips scrunching up beneath an emotive face.

'Funny story.' she said. 'I clocked off my shift today, only to realize that I had left something at work.' she said. As she spoke, she turned, holding out one hand for his. After a long moment, he took it, and she walked them both up the path at a gentle gait. 'I had already left for home, so I couldn't turn around right away - so I went home, cleaned myself up like a good girl, got changed and came back.' She looked across at him and pulled another inquisitive face, knowing well what she was doing. 'Imagine my surprise when I found the very thing I left here stumbling up the pathway like a drunk loser.'

'You... Left me there...' George croaked, dry-throated. He was mad at her, angry at being used for an end like that, at having no say in the matter and at being a simple object for her gratification. The irony of the gender-flip was lost on him in that moment, and though he was mad, Serina's next words proved just how empty the feelings really were.

'Bet you enjoyed it though.' she said coyly. 'And besides, you're not under anything anymore. If you really hated me, you could drop my hand and punch me in the face and leave right now. I won't even stop you.' She said. Despite himself, George thought as the rage brightened inside him before petering out, leaving him tired and hollow, he knew she was right. He had enjoyed it, and he didn't really want to leave her even now. Perhaps he still had a little of that snake trance left in him.

'Tell you what,' Serina said as George continued not to push away. 'When we get home, I'll let you do whatever you want to me. Sex, punching, stealing all my things - you name it. You deserve it after all that hard work today.' She grinned at him, aware of and enjoying the innuendo. 'Besides,' she whispered more softly, 'I at least owe you the orgasm you never had.'

And, fuck it all, as the couple wandered slowly through the cool night's air together hand in hand, destined for dinner and a shower and who knows what else at Serina's place - fuck it all if George didn't find himself really liking the idea of doing whatever he wanted with the hot zoo keeper tour guide who owed him one killer orgasm, on the house.

THE END

12