Booty Call Ch. 01 - Spanking

Story Info
Myra hooks up with a man on an app named 'Booty Call.'
986 words
4.21
13.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myra meets him where everyone meets dates these days -- on an app. None of the quote-unquote 'normal' apps though. Myra's friends assure her this is not a normal one.

It's called 'Booty Call,' and it's for casual hookups, or rather, anal-only casual hookups.

She downloads it on a whim; she's been going through a major dry spell all around and if that means converting to anal to get some action, well, it's not like she haaaates it.

She matches with Tristan and he's exactly what she likes in a man, with a salt and pepper beard, a total dad bod, and a wicked sense of humour.

They meet at a local bakery and he holds the door open, pulls out her chair, even treats her to a sugar cookie to go with her tea, waving away all her attempts to pay for herself.

"You're sweet," she tells him, after they've been chatting a while. They'd chatted on the app too, and Myra's growing comfortable with him; there is definitely a spark there.

Tristan chuckles. "You know, I don't have to be."

Okay, definitely a spark.

"Oh, really?"

"Really," he assures her. "Would you like me to show you?"

Spanking has come up as a topic of conversation a few times, and Myra can tell by the glint in his eye that that's probably what he's getting at. She's never been spanked, but Tristan made it sound... intriguing and mildly uncomfortable at worst and downright ecstasy at best.

Oh, to hell with it, Myra thinks. He's gorgeous, and I'm only going to live once.

He flashes a warm, inviting smile.

That's how she ends up naked and face down on his bed, legs spread wide and tied like that, with both her hands gripping the rails of the headboard.

"Relax," he says, in a tone that's effortlessly commanding and turns her on in a big way. "It's going to feel better if you're relaxed."

The first blow lands... softly. Barely a clap. Myra looks over her shoulder. "Are you holding back?" she asks.

"I'm easing you into it, honey," he replies. He gives her a sly smile. "Why? Don't you want to be eased in?"

The way he says it makes her shiver, and he obviously likes it. "Oh, so you're trembling for me now? What a delicious thing you are," Tristan says, rubbing his hands over her bottom. Myra breathes in through her nose and out through her mouth in an attempt to relax, and it helps.

Until Tristan's hand comes down on her ass again and the crack startles her. She jolts at the noise, and only feels the irreverent sting a moment later.

Three more smacks in rapid succession, alternating cheeks, and she's gulping in air. Her ass burns, her face burns, and she knows, without a doubt, that her pussy is getting very wet.

"Well, how about that?" he asks, leaning in to kiss the shell of her ear. "A little less easy, right?"

"Mmhmm," she manages.

"You okay, sweet girl? We can --"

"You don't have to stop," she says quickly, anticipating the out he's about to offer and really not wanting to take it. She feels more turned on, more desired and desirable, than she has in ages. "I like it. A lot."

Tristan grins and spanks her ass again, hard and sharp. The slap rings out in the closed off bedroom, making her moan louder than she would from the sting itself. "Good. Eager is very good."

After that, things get a little foggy. Tristan builds up a nice rhythm, alternating hard, heavy-handed smacks with feather light touches and gentle caressing. When she cries out, which is often enough, he takes a little break and rubs the sore spots. Myra's ass cheeks are burning, her mind is spinning, and despite not even receiving an acknowledging glance, her pussy is throbbing and drooling on the blanket beneath her.

"How are you, my sweet girl?" he asks, purring in her ear.

Myra intends to answer, she does, to tell him she's good and that he can keep going, but all that comes out is a tremulous, pitiful moan.

"Oh, poor girl. Your ankles must be getting sore. And you need some water."

"No," she murmurs. "Don't have to stop."

Tristan chuckles as he starts undoing the knots holding her left ankle tie in place. "Baby, sweet baby, it's been almost an hour. You need a break and so do I. As much as I wish I didn't. God, your cheeks took so much colour. They must be burning."

An hour?

Myra absolutely lost track of time during the spanking. She's dimly aware that he's moved to the other leg. She felt as if her mind was floating, adrift on a current of air, like a little wisp of cloud.

"You are my little wisp," Tristan agrees.

"Did I say that out loud?" Myra asks.

Tristan laughs and rubs her ankles, lifting one to press a kiss to the rope marks there. "You're sweet and fun," he tells her. "Been a long time since I put a girl into space from a spanking alone."

"Thank you," she says, meaning the compliment and the free space trip she's currently taking. Myra rolls over and squirms, trying to find a comfortable way to lie on her back while her shoulders are aching from grabbing the headboard for so long and her ass is positively burning.

It's starting to get dark outside the bedroom window. She really should be getting going...

Tristan grabs a blanket from the bedside chair and tucks it around her.

"And don't you dare think about getting up yet. I can see your wheels turning, thinking about rushing out of here," he warns. "I'm going to grab some water for you and then we'll talk about what just happened, okay?"

"I promise I'm not thinking," she says. "But yes, I'll stay."