Booty Call Ch. 04 - The Finale

Story Info
Myra begs to cum, Tristan finally stops the teasing.
1.3k words
4.47
12.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for reading! This is last installment for Myra and Tristan at this point, but who knows, they may come back ;)

------

He strips her efficiently and kisses her breathless. Myra is shaking with anticipation.

When Tristan finally puts her face down on the bed, Myra feels like warm butter. She spreads so easily for him. Tristan positions himself between her damp thighs, working his fingers over her ass cheeks, massaging and pinching. She giggles and wiggles it at him invitingly.

"Yes, lovely, I'm getting there. Maybe I want to take a few minutes with the rest of you first." He kisses her bare shoulder and places soft kisses down her spine until he reaches the cleft of her ass. He parts her cheeks and his fingers find the plug.

"Ready for something else?"

Myra just moans. She's up for anything right now.

Tristan extracts the plug and Myra squeals at the feeling. Her hole has long since adjusted to it and removing it is a new sensation. He chuckles behind her and Myra feels... strangely empty.

"Tristan," she whimpers, trying her best to sound seductive when really, she's just desperate. "Can I have your fingers?"

"Oh, does someone have a needy asshole?" he asks, grazing his fingers past the hole in question, barely touching.

"Please?"

He pauses his light, flirtatious touch. "Please what? Be descriptive. I want to hear some filthy talk from you. You're always so polite with your 'please's and 'thank you's."

"Oh my god," she mutters. Myra knows how awkward her dirty talk is. "Can you fuck me in the ass? Or put your fingers in my... in my asshole?"

Tristan laughs again, warm and rich, and then Myra feels lube dripping over her hole. She hadn't realised he was holding it.

"In here? This asshole?" he asks, teasing her entrance with the tips of two fingers.

"God," she chokes out. "Yes, fuck."

Tristan pushes two fingers in with minimal resistance, as her hole's still a little lax from the sex toy. "Oh wow, sweet girl, you're ready for this, aren't you?" When she doesn't answer, he starts thrusting his fingers. "Tell me you're ready."

"M'ready," she murmurs. Myra feels his fingers stretching inside her, questing to feel every part of her insides. Tristan has big hands -- she's got a thing for hands, so she definitely made note when they first met -- and inside her, they feel even bigger.

He adds more lubricant and a third finger and Myra's brain fizzes out. She mewls and moans and pushes back to meet his movements.

"Good girl," he says, patting her thigh with his free hand. "My good little slut."

The word 'slut' sends a thrill through her. If it sounded like he was denigrating her, she'd get up and leave because she's been with misogynistic guys like that and the sex is always bad, but Tristan says it with such admiration, such fondness. Myra finds she wants to be his slut, very much.

"Fuck me?" she begs, squeezing her ass on his fingers, trying to tempt him.

Tristan fingers more lube into her hole while he hums in consideration. "What'll you do if I fuck you, sweet wisp?"

"I'll cum," she says immediately. "I'll cum so hard on your cock. I'll make it so good for you."

He chuckles. "I know you will. Fuck, I've been dreaming about your ass since we matched on Booty Call." Tristan runs his free hand up and down her thigh. "I want you."

"You can have me. All of me, please, just... please?" It feels silly how needy she is at this moment, but she's truly begging in earnest and her emotions are swirling, threatening to come out as tears or worse.

"Shh, shh," he soothes, obviously sensing her getting to the brink. "I know. I've got you. I'm going to make you feel good."

Tristan removes his fingers and tugs lightly on her hips with both hands. "Up, little one, and spread your cheeks? I want to have a good look at you before."

On her knees, with her hands behind her spreading her ass cheeks to expose her asshole, means Myra's face is squished into the bed. She moans into the coverlet as Tristan places a sweet kiss over her slippery hole before drawing away.

"Trist -- Oh!"

He pushes his cock inside her waiting ass in one long, slow stroke. All the air whooshes out of Myra's lungs at once and she's left gasping. Behind her, with his slick hand still resting on her hip, Tristan groans loudly.

"Fuck, oh fuck," he murmurs. "Sweet girl, I -- ohhh." He cuts himself off with a groan as he pulls out and pushes back in.

It only takes a few more of these long, slow strokes, before Myra is panting into the bed and pushing back into every thrust. Her climax builds rapidly, brought on so swiftly by all the teasing foreplay and dirty talk.

"Tristan, I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum," she warns him.

"Yes, good," he hisses. "Cum for me. Want to feel you cum with my cock in your sweet ass."

Myra bunches her fists in the blanket and cums, crying out and pushing her ass tightly against his hips, burying him all the way inside while she rides out the feeling of a long overdue orgasm.

Tristan is still while she clenches around him, moaning and whimpering, completely unselfconscious in the moment. When the sensations finally subside and she's left quivering, he starts his long, slow thrusts again.

"Oh, oh," Myra whines.

"Too much?" he asks.

"Nooo," she groans, feeling a pleasurable static in her veins as the pleasure starts to build again.

"Good," Tristan says, giving a harder thrust that makes her squeak. "Because you're not done. Want to have you come apart a few more times before I'm satisfied."

Myra can't remember the last time a partner made her cum more than once. But she probably could have predicted it, knowing him like she does now. "Oh god," she whimpers, feeling her whole pussy throb in response to his words. His promise.

Tristan rides her ass like an old pro, occasionally giving her a swat or a squeeze to one cheek, or reaching to her clit to rub it in circles and make her cum noisily all over again.

Myra loses count of time and of orgasms, letting climaxes wash over her while she makes obscene noises and Tristan praises her and touches her body.

"I'm going to cum now," he tells her. "And then we'll get cleaned up and spend some time together, okay?"

Myra, who is by this point, a complete puddle, grunts in agreement.

Tristan finishes with a loud, low moan that turns into her name at the end. Myra smiles, ultimately pleased, but doesn't have the wherewithal to respond.

His cock slips out and her ass is empty for the first time in hours. She groans as her body tries to make sense of the emptiness.

"Such a good girl," he says after a few moments. He must have discarded the condom and tidied himself up, she thinks, because now he's attending to her, wiping a damp cloth between her soaked thighs, cleaning up excess lube and her juices that have leaked from her pussy all over everything.

Tristan rolls her over onto her back and she beams at him.

"You want to cuddle for a bit?" he asks. "It's okay if not, but I love a good cuddle."

"God yes," she murmurs. "Just don't be mad if I fall asleep."

He chuckles, sliding in next to her and reeling her in against his bare chest. "Never. I take it as a badge of honour if my dick puts you to sleep, little wisp."

Myra has a question... but she can't quite remember it. Tristan is rubbing circles on her shoulder with his thumb and it's driving the thoughts out of her head.

"Go to sleep," he says quietly, as if sensing her trying to think.

"Mmm, you sure?"

"If you want to stay the night, I'd like that. Or if you're going home, I'll wake you in an hour. But you need a nap before you drive."

"Stay," she says happily, sleepily. "Yeah, thanks."

"Good girl," he says one last time as Myra drifts off to sleep.