Booty Chronicles Pt. 05

Story Info
Ellie's in control, but Max still has the power.
4.7k words
4.88
10.8k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never, and I truly do mean never, in my life would I have ever thought I'd be in the situation I currently find myself in. But, life is such a crazy, yet very wonderful thing.

Seriously, how else do I explain that two MILFs with huge asses call me daddy and the daughters of one of those women has claimed "ownership" of my cock?

How else could one possibly explain that I, a simple college boy, am daily fucking three sexy girls with three of the fattest asses anyone has ever seen?

One of them, the one who "my cock belongs to," currently bouncing her bodacious booty up and down on my hard member right now.

"You like all this ass bouncing on your dick, don't you motherfucker?" That's what Ellie said to me, not slowing up as she jumped up and down on me while straddling my waist.

I was breathing heavily, doing just enough to not explode right into her dripping pussy, but holding on for dear life. As her pace increased, I couldn't help but ask her, "Why do you always call me motherfucker?"

"Because you're fucking my mom, aren't you motherfucker?" she stared at me as she talked over the sound of her ass clapping against my thighs echoing in the room.

I smirked at her, my member throbbing inside of her. "So, I guess I'm also a daughterfucker too?"

"No," she smirked evilly. She pressed her hands on my chest, her nails digging a little deep as she dragged them down, sending a bit of an irritating sensation on my skin. The bouncing stopped and before I could react, she made it very clear, "You're not fucking me. I'm fucking you."

Then, as if just to declare her position, her hips viciously began rotating and moving back and forth. I fought off releasing by an inch, but I couldn't prevent the loud moan that came from my mouth. My eyes shut tightly and reopened as my face grimaced from the sexual pleasure. The black undershirt she kept on was of no use anymore because her titties flopped out of them from the intensity of her riding. Ellie was the one in control here, and I was not complaining about it one bit. She had a massive ass, talked shit good and could ride my soul out of my body. This girl could be wife material.

*Knock! Knock!*

Did she hear the door?

I clearly heard it, but I don't plan on telling her if she didn't. I'm not going to do anything that's going to lead her to get off me. This is what literal heaven is.

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

Asshole! Can you take a fucking hint!? Go away. Obviously no one is here or doesn't want to answer the door. Come back, preferably when the big booty woman in this apartment isn't riding my dick.

That's what went through my head as somehow, Ellie went on. She definitely heard it, but she seemed like she didn't want this to end either. Unfortunately, someone just seemed like they needed to get in here.

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

"Dammit!" Ellie groaned as she stopped riding me when the banging on her apartment door leaked through the bedroom. She exhaled heavily to catch her breath and then got off me and off the bed. "Who the fuck is banging on my door at 1 in the fucking morning?"

"Who cares? Just let them knock," I told her, thinking of my own selfish pleasure.

"Nope," she responded, going to her dresser and opening the third one from the bottom. "Because I don't need my neighbors getting agitated. I'll never hear the end of it."

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

As she pulled out a pair of white and orange basketball shorts, Ellie opened her room door and shouted, "I'm coming!"

A few more minutes and I would've had her screaming the same thing. She put on her basketball shorts, tucked her boobs back into her sleeveless undershirt and ran her fingers through her curly hair, which I'm guessing was to make it less obvious she was mid-dicking. Before she left, she turned to me and nearly demanded, "You better stay hard, motherfucker."

It's very appropriate that she wore orange basketball shorts, because when she turned to walk out of the room, her backside resembled two basketballs. They might have been a little loose-fitting, but Ellie's ass was very easy to make out and jiggled as she stepped on the carpet and out of the room. She closed the door, maybe to hide me, and after the sight of that ass, there was no way I wasn't going to stay up after that. Honestly, she better hope I don't think about that visual too much because I may finish without her.

Smiling at the thought of knowing that's what I somehow was able to fuck, I rolled off my back and made myself comfortable on her soft pink satin sheets. The bed sheets felt so good touching on my bare cock as I pressed on them a little more with my body. I grabbed one of the pillows and laid my head on it. My nose was filled with the scent of sweetness, almost like blueberries. The pillow case smelled exactly like Ellie and it only turned me on more. Everything just made my body feel so warm on the inside and my reaction to it was something I couldn't even control. Suddenly, without wanting to and under its own mind, my hips slowly moved back and forth against Ellie's sheets. My cock grinded against them, little moans escaping me as my eyes closed. My mouth fell open as my hips moved faster.

It was the kind of thing I'd have a wet dream about, but was actually living it out. I was in some girl's apartment bedroom, smelling her pillow and humping her bed like a desperate, horny boy, waiting for her to come back so she can own my cock. And you know what? It's one of the greatest feelings in the world.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

My head raised as I heard that loud scream.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Again it happened, and I realized that based on the various screams I've heard Ellie make, that definitely wasn't her. It sounded like a woman letting out a primal scream, one that was a mixture of anger and sorrow.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Okay, whoever the fuck is doing that needs to stop it because that is annoying. Getting up from the bed, I found my boxers that were on the ground and put them on. I found my T-shirt and put that over my head as I went to the door. I walked out of the bedroom and turned the corner to see what was happening. Just as I was about to see the ruckus being caused and who in the world it was, my eyes widened once my eyes laid upon her.

She was a very light brown, a redbone with straight dark hair that went to her shoulders. Her face was a little more red than the rest of her body, but that was because of the emotion she was expressing. She was talking a mile a minute, ranting on about something, but I wasn't listening to a word. I couldn't see her face, but her body was out of this world. She was wearing a navy blue romper suit without sleeves with a white belt, matching white flats on her feet. I'm surprised I was even able to get to her feet because the bubble that formed after her tiny waist was massive. Seriously, it was gigantic. Her thighs were nice and looked a little strong. I was secretly already thinking of a scenario where my head was between them.

She was noticeably slimmer than Ellie, but her bottom wasn't lacking, maybe being the same size. It stuck out, but it looked natural and it fit. She wouldn't look out of place being in a rap music video. And, seeing as to how she came here at 1 AM, she clearly knows Ellie and with an ass like that, of course she does. There must be some kind of rule where all these girls being connected to each other must have giant booties, and I'm all for it if there is.

I must have been in my gaze for too long, because as I came out of my state, my eyes met with Ellie's who stared at me with a bit of a scowl. That prompted the mystery girl to turn around and I finally caught her face. She looked around our age, maybe a few years added. Her lips were full and void of any makeup, but the mascara running down her eyes told that there might have been some there. While there weren't tears there now, it's clear that her dark brown eyes had been crying themselves out. Based on features, she seemed to be Latina or Hispanic, maybe a little black mixed in, and I found her to be very beautiful.

The girl sized me up and down, though more out of curiosity and not confrontation. She then breathed out, "Oh, I didn't know you were in the middle of something."

"No, it's fine," Ellie rubbed her shoulder. She then introduced me, "This is Max, who was supposed to stay in the room."

I waved at her and the woman gave a slight nod back. She then revealed, "Max, this is Rhea, a friend of mine."

"Nice to meet you, Rhea," I stood in place.

"Likewise, Max," she returned before grinning, "Same to you, big Max."

I was confused for a moment, but as I took a glance at both Ellie's and Rhea's eyes, my eyes followed them. That's when I was staring down at my raging erection, which was poking way through my boxer-briefs. I pushed it down, trying to use my hands to cover it as I stood in embarrassment. I apologized, "Sorry."

That's when Rhea, the girl who was just screaming moments ago, leaned over to Ellie and though hushed, very audibly said, "Damn! You really got all that dick and didn't plan on telling me."

I was a little shocked to hear it, but I wasn't that surprised anymore. Ellie smiled, but not without giving me a death glare, and replied, "Well, I'm trying to keep him to myself. I could've, had he stayed in the fucking room."

Hearing her outrage again, I defended, "I came out because I heard screaming and shouting. I thought maybe someone drunk came to the door and was making sure everything was alright."

"Wow, big dick and was going to protect you," Rhea complained as she stepped further in and plopped herself on her back on Ellie's couch. "Why can't I get a guy like that? I'll tell you why, because I'm a mess."

"Baby, don't talk that foolishness," Ellie tried to comfort her friend as she sat next to her. "You are wonderful."

"Then why was I stood up tonight?" Rhea asked.

Someone stood her up? What in the hell? Is she mentally crazy or something because who looks at her and decides to stand her up?

I guess to answer my question, she did come screaming in someone else's house at 1 in the morning, so maybe. Still, I'd definitely take the risk if it meant getting to fuck that butt.

"Because the guy is trash," Ellie told her. "Anyone would be lucky to go out with you."

That's something I can definitely agree on.

From the angle she sat, it was easy to see that her chest was bigger than Ellie's and that's something that definitely made my cock twitch. Big booty and big boobs? Whoever stood her up is an idiot.

"Maybe I'm just not what guys want," the redbone sighed.

"That's crazy talk. Plenty of guys want you," Ellie tried to assure her.

Rhea covered her eyes with her arm and cried out, "Not big dick protectors like Max."

I don't know why she calls me that, but I like it. Also, I was about to risk it all after hearing that statement. I didn't have to, considering I still will have two more regardless of how this plays out, but I was ready to add another.

After being a statue with thoughts for most of their talk, I interjected, "Rhea, if it makes you feel better, I do want you."

It took her a few seconds, but the girl shot up and responded, "Actually, yes, it does make me feel better."

"Don't worry about that guy, because he is going to regret not taking you out. Anybody that would stand you up does not know what they are missing out on. You are very beautiful," I consoled her. "Every guy in the world would dream of having you."

Rhea seems like a bit of a wildcard, so I didn't know what to really expect as a response. But, I didn't need to question it because she made it very clear how my words made her feel.

"Ellie," Rhea smirked over at her friend before she showed the same expression to me. "Max is making me really wanna suck his dick right now."

Well, in case there is any doubt, I am quite attracted to blunt girls. However, considering it's supposed to be Ellie's dick, I don't expect it to actually go anywhere.

Yet, for some reason, my life continues to keep on giving me surprises.

"You heard her," Ellie announced. "Max, let Rhea suck your dick."

I was shocked as Rhea seemed to get bubbly like a cartoon character. I definitely didn't see that response coming and I nearly wanted to jump for joy. But, I had to play it off cool. I simply asked, "What?"

"She said she wants to suck your dick. So, let her suck your dick," Ellie repeated.

I then teased her, "But, I thought this dick belonged to you."

"Oh, it does," Ellie stated. "And since it does, I can tell you what to do with it. And right now, I'm telling you to let Rhea suck it, motherfucker."

"No need to call him that," the woman tried to help.

Deciding that I wasn't just going to take it that time, I revealed, "No, she's right. I'm fucking her mom too, so it's not an insult."

"Oh, we're going to show out for the guest, aren't we motherfucker?" Ellie raised an eyebrow as she sat back on the couch.

"What can I say?" I shrugged. "I just like to let my dick swing."

What began as a normal night in this "relationship" soon became one filled with a bit of tension. Yes, Ellie and I were now a little at each other's throat, but I won't lie and say it's not kinda hot. The one who claims to be in control and the one who is trying to turn it around. I wish I could see where it was going to lead because the hate riding she'd give me with that massive ass might put me in a coma. However, there was an outside force that was preventing it.

"I don't know what I walked into the middle of, but all I know is I heard something about dick swinging and Max, your dick imprint in your underwear is about to end me," Rhea spoke up as she raised her hands in the air. "I don't want to find myself in the middle of whatever you two have. I just want to have that cock in my mouth."

Yes, Ellie made it clear that I needed to let Rhea suck my cock, but, now I feel powerful. I don't know what happened, but I suddenly feel like I'm the one in control. So, to change the narrative that I need to do it, I then told the very horny Rhea, "Then come here and put it in your mouth."

Rhea hopped up and almost ran over to me giggling. Before she got too far, however, I stopped her in her tracks and instructed, "No!"

The romper wearing girl paused and stared at me wide-eyed.

"If you want this dick in your mouth, you have to get on your knees and crawl to it like a good girl," I demanded.

Rhea smiled and bent down, her huge ass in the air and stretching out the fabric she wore. She stood like that for a moment as she peeked over at Ellie. "Oh, he in control like that."

"Only if you let him be," Ellie provoked me. "He hasn't proven it yet."

Nonetheless, Rhea followed her instructions and got on her hands and knees, lifting her head up and focused on me like a wildcat about to capture its prey. She then slowly and seductively crawled towards me, her big rump swaying back and forth with every movement to get closer. She growled in a playful manner as I watched her come to me on her knees. Once she reached me, she stopped at my feet and gazed up at me. She arched her back, making sure she stuck her ass out as far as possible, before she straightened herself up on her knees. That's when her hand reached out and began feeling on my cock's imprint, the feeling of her hand getting me very excited again. Apparently, it was also causing a reaction to her because just from grabbing and touching it through my boxers, Rhea was moaning.

"And to think you were going to keep all this to yourself. How selfish," Rhea remarked to Ellie.

"Didn't think you wanted it," Ellie shot back. "It's big, but didn't think he'd know how to use it."

"Oh, Rhea," I told the girl as I grabbed the waistband of my underwear, "You have no idea how big it is."

Without hesitating, and staring a hole through Ellie out of clear confidence, I pulled my underwear down and my fully erect, throbbing cock swung out and was only inches away from Rhea's face.

I took a peek down at Rhea. Her dark eyes were huge and her mouth gaped open in astonishment as she admired my cock. Her eyes closed as she inhaled heavily and then exhaled even heavier. Her eyes reopened, my cock still only a mere inches away from her head, and leaned a little closer to it.

Her mouth was positioned right in front of it, her hands on her knees. Almost sounding defeated, the woman suspired, "I said I didn't want to be in the middle of whatever it is you two are doing. But fuck it, I'm in it now."

She opened her mouth wide, let her lips purse out a bit and put them around the head of my hard dick. The wetness of her mouth instantly covered it and sent a pleasurable feeling in my body. She lowered her head on it some more, taking more of me into her mouth, before getting about halfway. That's when she brought her head back, before pushing it back forward again and repeated it at a nice pace over and over again. It was only a little sample so far, but her mouth was incredible. Her lips felt soft against my cock, yet sucking it firm and good. No teeth touched it, but she made sure to let her tongue swirl around it every now and then.The speed of Rhea's head increased a bit, and the sucking became a little stronger and her mouth a little wetter. I placed my hands on my hips, my eyes now closed from the contentment of this woman giving me a blowjob. All was going very well, until I felt her hand wrap itself around the hand of my base. Just as she slowly began stroking it, I used my hand to swipe it away, then smacking her wrist so she didn't try it again. I then scolded her, "Don't you fucking cheat with that hand."

She giggled through her moans as she sucked my dick. I took it as a sign that Rhea got the message and all was about to be good. That is until the resident shit-talker had to add her two cents into the matter to try and show her who was really the one in control.

"He says don't use hands but then stands there like a fucking statue while you suck him off," Ellie claimed. "If he knew what he was doing, he'd be doing something besides standing there with his eyes closed."

Taking it like it was a dare, I then challenged, "Oh, I'll do something alright."

With no warning, I put my hand on the back of Rhea's head, grabbing a handful of her thick straight hair, and forced it down on my cock. I could feel go past her mouth, and enter into her throat. A loud gag escaped her, and I used that as a cue to begin moving my hips back and forth, pushing my dick deep into her throat. Her drool covered my cock and ran down her mouth. Her eyes were watering and turning red. Her face, which was red from her earlier outrage, was now turning almost apple red from the pressure of my erect cock repeatedly poking against her vocal cords. I pushed her head down against my long member, holding her there as she gagged loudly.

After keeping her there for a few seconds, I used both of my hands to pull her off. I forced her to look up at me as she began gasping for air, struggling to catch her breath. I leaned down a bit, getting my face closer to hers and put my hand on the back of her neck. I then asked her, "Who do you belong to?"

"You," the now sloppy faced redbone simply answered.

Now, that might've been good enough before. However, I was trying to make a point to the onlooker who seemed to only want to test me right now. So, I used my other hand and slapped her face. I repeated myself in a more authoritative zone, "Who do you belong to?"

Now, getting the message, Rhea proudly declared, "I belong to you, daddy."

Smirking over at Ellie, who sat on the couch and watched her friend submit to my cock, I shoved it right back in her mouth. Almost as if I was trying to give a warning to the girl on the couch, I snickered, "Damn fucking right you do."

12