Booty Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving my hips faster and harder, I fucked her face again. As my hands pushed her down on my dick, her hands fell off her knees and to the floor, her back arching a little. Almost as if she instinctively knew how to get me close, she used that opportunity to begin to shake her fat ass. As I was using her throat as my cockwarmer, my eyes became distracted to her booty wobbling in her romper. It resembled two big navy blue balloons, and getting too excited by the sight, I couldn't help but bend down and slap both of those massive cheeks. The noise of it echoed through the apartment living room. Any fears of it not being real were immediately gone because it was so soft and moved around the way only a natural badonkadonk could.

As my cock repeatedly entered and exited her throat and her booty was jumping all around in her one-piece suit, I was surprised at the feeling of her hand making its way onto my hanging balls. She rubbed some of her spit that dripped onto them and squeezed them gently. I wanted this to go on as long as I could, to send a message to Ellie, but Rhea was not about to allow that to happen. Her throat, her booty shaking, the massaging of my balls and the earlier dick-riding Ellie's huge ass gave me earlier was catching up and was about to make me explode.

I held Rhea's head in place and slowly pulled my hard dick out of her throat and mouth. Drool was pouring from her mouth, the chest portion of her romper soaked and leaking through to her boobs. Her spit dripped from my cock and onto the floor of Ellie's apartment. I let go of her head and stepped behind her, instructing, "Keep shaking that ass."

Rhea did as told, lifting her ass a bit more in the air and continued to make her enormous booty cheeks jiggle. The sight of it alone was too much and as soon as I knelt down behind her, I loudly groaned and released. My white fluid painted the seat of her romper, some drops finding themselves on her lower and even mid back. I stroked my pulsating dick, aiming it right at the big jiggling booty of the redbone and watched my cum land and stain the navy blue attire.

Rhea laughed as she felt my cum fall to her ass as I finished being drained. As I was catching my breath, she moved her ass back and set it right under my dick. Then, she raised her bottom and let my now empty balls and cock rest on it, looking back over her shoulder and smiling at me. She then teased as she winked, "So, you love your asses fat, huh?"

"Loves them so much, but couldn't even last to get inside your pants. Though, I'm sure this pussy definitely had a big part to play in that," Ellie mocked as I heard her walking closer. She appeared standing over Rhea and I, observing the final shot of my dick resting on her cum covered, navy blue attired booty. With her hands on her hips, she began going back to her room, signing off with, "Your clothes will be by the door, Max. You two know how to find yourselves out."

After a few moments, the door to her bedroom closed and presumably, Ellie was in it and did not plan on coming back out. Rhea moved her ass and propped herself up on her hands, letting my cock fall and swing. Knowing it was safe to finally say something, Rhea then questioned, "What the fuck is her problem?"

Probably the fact that while her and I were in the middle of fucking, you showed up unannounced, proceeded to ruin her and I fucking and then made Ellie and I clash heads about the control dynamic of her and my "relationship." There's also the part about you taking the cumshot that was supposed to be hers, so maybe she is a little salty about that too.

That's the obvious answer, but I wasn't going to say that. Instead, I took a page out of Ellie's book and made it clear how this "relationship" or whatever the hell these are called, was about to work. Smacking Rhea's ass as I stood up, I clarified, "She's just mad because just like her mom, you call me daddy now too."

As I pulled my briefs back up, I turned the corner and sure enough, there were my clothes, thrown on the floor carelessly outside of her bedroom door. Apparently, someone is very much in their feelings about not getting what she wants when she wants it. Fran is definitely going to have to get it a little rougher the next time she gets it for raising such a brat.

As I returned to Rhea, my clothes in my hand as she was still on her knees and wiping off her mouth with the collar of her clothes, she then mentioned, "She does have a point about something. When do you plan on fucking me with your cock, daddy?"

"Soon enough. Soon enough," I trailed off in a mysterious, seductive tone. She grinned ear to ear and I noticed just how soaked and messy parts of her clothes were from getting face fucked and came on. As I put my clothes back on, I was aware that it wasn't my house, but I still chose to try and help her in some way. I offered, "Want to wear my jacket?"

"And cover this up?" she questioned in shock in reference to her soiled attire. "Hell no! I want to wear your cum with pride."

Well, there go the questions of her sanity being okay again.

From just one night, hell, just a few minutes with her, it was very clear that Rhea was an unstable, slim thick, big booty crazy girl.

But, she was now MY unstable, slim thick, big booty crazy girl.

To think, that was a sentence I probably would've never imagined saying just a few weeks ago.

Life, I don't know why you've gotten so strange, but please, don't change.

12