Booty Fan Surprise

Story Info
Big bum online slut won't meet fans, or so she thinks.
2.5k words
4.66
10.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sg2988
Sg2988
10 Followers

It started like any other day. Wake up, pick up my phone, check what happened in the world overnight and finally, most importantly, find some sexy big booty pics to jerk off to. Scrolling through social media pages of my favorite content creators (all big-bottomed and proud of it) was the best start to the day for me. This day though, what I saw changed things for good.

The picture I stumbled across just happened to feature the roundest and fattest bum I've seen. This girl was slightly bent over and naked, ass pointed right at the camera. It looked at least 60 inches, but maintained the shape of two perfectly round and smooth mounds of tanned flesh. I could have unloaded right there, but I knew I had to see more.

Her profile said it all "42 year old slut; love showing of my massive bottom. No face, no voice, no meetups". The last bit was slightly deflating, but scrolling through her content made everything better. There were hundreds of pictures and video clips, most of which featured her bum. One pic confirmed her side view, like a perfect semi-circle. One clip of her spanking herself demonstrated the soft jigglyness of it. The many pics of her in g-strings or naked butt selfies were getting me excited, but three things in particular really got me going:

- A video (filmed by a friend) of her walking through the supermarket aisle in black leggings, then suddenly lowering them to reveal her bare bum, giving a wiggle and pulling them up.

- A pic of her on a bush walk somewhere, wearing just a top and a thong; the caption being "would have had no chance to cover up if I got caught - wish I had!"

-A vid of her on the beach, lying face down in a tiny blue thong bikini, just casually flexing her cheeks, clueless if anybody would see - "if only someone was there to rub sunscreen on my bum".

It was too much, I came so hard that morning, and for many mornings after.

Over the next few weeks, the posts got more and more daring and naughty, and she was all I jerked-off to. She started talking more about wanting to flash strangers her bare bum, and wanting to feel their faces, hands and cocks against it. What's more, she started posting pics in semi-public places of her ass covered in cum: in the store changing room "caught a guy checking me out, asked him for help picking out knickers, 10 minutes later this happened!".; On the beach "needed sunscreen on my back, found a lone guy to help me, wasn't enough for my fat bum so guess what we used instead". I thought this had to be too good to be true, but it got me excited anyway. Thought I should enjoy the fantasy while knowing it could not be reality, right?

One Saturday morning (after my normal morning rituals aforementioned). I decided to head out for a walk around the block. It was initially a quiet morning out, but I did happen to see a new face just a few houses down checking her mail. I knew the house was for sale so expected she was new in the neighborhood, so I went up to introduce myself. As I got closer, I started to get a bit flustered as I saw her clearer. She was super cute; about early 40s, shoulder length dark hair, nice big smile, and a voluptuous figure that her red top and black and white leggings showed nicely. Still, I managed to spit out a "hello" and start up a conversation. She confirmed that she'd just moved in by herself and was appreciative that I'd introduced myself. After 10 minutes of chatting she said she needed to get going, and went to walk back up the driveway. That's when I froze and just stared. The leggings which showed her off well from the front, showed her off even better from behind. I just had to watch her giant bottom sway as she walked back, involuntarily licking my lips and adjusting my pants as I did. She obviously caught me as she went to close her door, as she gave a quick smile at me. I also noticed the security camera facing me, so a check of the footage would be damning. Resigned to the fact that she'll want to avoid my creepiness in future, I headed home. I had a busy day ahead, so didn't really get a chance to look at my phone. When I did the following morning, I was not prepared for what I saw.

I logged on to my favorite bum girl's page that morning hoping for another sexy nude pic. Instead, I found a picture of her fully-clothed. More specifically, it was a top and leggings that looked a lot like my friend from the previous day. What a coincidence, I thought. Maybe its the new curvy fashion or something? Decided to click in to see the caption, and my world changed with what I read: "just caught my shy new neighbor perving at my bum. He's gone now unfortunately, I so much want to pull my pants down right in front of him, and feel the joy of having his eyes on my bare bottom. Fuck im such a slut"

Like, what happened? Seconds ago both this girl and my new neighbor was just the untouchable subject of my fantasies, now they're seemingly the same person who's announced to the world that she will make those fantasies come true. I still couldn't quite believe it, this girl could have been from anywhere in the world, surely the chances of her turning up on my street are near impossible. A few of her other fans had asked questions, and she responded to them: "saw the security camera footage of him staring while I walked away, licking his lips and adjusting his pants, clear giveaway"; "guess I'll have to invite him in somehow, and drop my pants without warning"; "certainly hope things get naughty, you all know how much I love having my fat ass played with". This was too much. I wanted to jerk off and cum, but knew that wasn't the best option right now. I had to go for a walk, and I had to find out if this was all real.

My heart was pounding all the way up the road, as I walked closer towards her house. I ran over so many scenarios through my head: should I knock on the door if she's not outside? Should I indicate that I know what's going on? Should I ask if I can come in? In the end I thought I better play it as casual as possible; she said "no meetups", so it might put her off if she knew. Therefore, I decided to just casually walk past her place and see what happens. Luckily, she saw me out her front window, so tapped on it to get my attention and gave a smile and a wave. I waved back, then she motioned for me to come to the door. Now I was really struggling to keep relaxed, I was shaking as i approached the door, as she opened it for me:

"Hi, good to see you again"

"Good to see you again too" I replied as I noticed she was in yesterday's outfit. "What are you up to?"

"Just finished breakfast and relaxing with a bit of TV"

"That's cool, I'm just going for a walk for a couple of hours."

"Got some spare time then?" She asked, seemingly inquiring on my availability.

"Yeah, nothing planned for the day", I replied, not that any plans I had would take priority over this!

"Good. I had something I wanted to show you, mind if you come inside?"

"Sure" I said as my heart skipped a beat. I'm sure she noticed my nervousness, but didn't say anything. She just stepped aside, let me walk in and closed the door behind me. I barely had time to think what happened next

Her own excitement clearly got the better of her, as only seconds passed in her next move. She went to lock the door, while I stood about a metre behind her. I'd barely had time to notice her leggings-clad bum, as she grasped the waistband with each hand, and pulled down hard. What emerged was those exact same fat mounds of flesh I'd been jerking off to all these weeks, except it was no longer on a phone screen but a real life size view. It was everything I hoped for, round, smooth, just the best bum I've ever seen. Better still, there were clearly no knickers under there. I audibly gasped "oh my god" as I realised what I was witnessing.

"So, what do you think" she asked as she wiggled it slightly, causing it to jiggle around like crazy.

"As good as I imagined", I said. Of course, as far as she knew this was out of the blue and I'd never seen her bare bottom before.

"So you've been imagining it then" she said catching me out.

"Um, well, ah"

"It's ok. I noticed you checking my fat bum out yesterday. Lucky for you I'm such a filthy slut that loves to be bare bottomed in front of any guy who likes it".

This was so fucking hot. As if her bare ass wasn't enough, her calling it fat and saying she's a slut was incredible. Most girls would slap you if you told them they had a fat bum, but this girl was clearly different.

"Come on", she said. "What do you really think of this bottom?"

"It's the best thing I've seen. I love your big fat bum more than anything"

"Oh yeah?" she moaned. "Want to show me how much love you have for it?"

"Let's leave our clothes here and head for your bedroom, where I can really show you."

Without hesitation, she pulled her leggings right off and took off her top, exposing her full fat naked body. I quickly removed my clothes, freeing my rock hard cock. She was only just in front of me in that point, and immediately pushed her bum out to wiggle it against my cock. I had to smack and squeeze it as she did, and lapped up the softness of it all. If I was in a rush I would have slid between her cheeks and humped her furiously, but as it was I wanted to make this last.

"Better stop that, may finish things too quickly" I told her as I pulled away.

"Sorry, instant reaction. I love feeling hard cocks against my bum, so can't resist pushing back whenever some guy is close behind me" Didn't know what to say to that, so just slapped her left cheek and kept groping it as we walked to the bedroom

"What shall we do now?" she asked as we both sat on the bed. I knew exactly what I wanted. I lay down on the bed, put my head on the pillow and said "you know where to sit".

"Oh fuck yeah" she replied as she turned to straddle me, bum within inches of my face. Within a second she'd planted her fat ass right on my face. I struggleled a touch to get my breath, which motivated her to bounce up and down lightly, allowing me air while enjoying the soft fleshiness all over my face. That wasn't all, she moved her hips in any direction possible, giving me a different, but equally heavenly sensation each time. I struggled to talk for the 20 minutes she was there, but she made up for it.

"Fuck that feels good. I love the feeling of a face against my fat bottom. I bet you're loving all that booty wiggling against you. Your face is basically swallowed up by it. Oh baby, I am the biggest slut ever for doing this with a stranger. But I don't care, I love that strangers get turned on by this massive bum and jerk off to me". If only she knew how I spent my mornings.

After that epic facesitting session, she obviously needed to lie down, and obviously had to be face down. After I had got my breath back, I realised I had never been so horny in my life. I looked her in the eyes, and we both just looked at each other with massive smiles, knowing how happy we were right then. Of course, I knew where she wanted me, and I wanted it even more.

Up I sat as I got into position. With her still face down, I swung one leg over herso i was kneeling over her thighs. I lowered myself down, while she spread her cheeks wide with her hands. Once my cock was resting in her crack, I lay fully down, she let go and clenched her cheeks. The grip she had on my cock was nothing like I'd ever experienced. Better came when she repeatedly clenched and unclenched, effectively massaging my cock with her bum. We were virtually in each others faces, so perfect for sexy conversation in between heavy breathing.

"You like feeling of my bum against your cock?"

"It feels amazing, all that soft, fat flesh grinding on me"

"Mmm, no one's brave enough to say my bum is fat to my face, but I love it"

"It is. You have such a big fat bum. The fattest bottom ever"

"Fuck yeah. No wonder I have to share it with you"

"Oh yeah, you fat slut. Sticking your naked bum in everyone's face and lap"

"I love it so much! You know what I love most though'

"What?"

"Getting a huge load of cum all over it".

"It would need to be a huge load to cover it all"

"It's that hot that it always creates huge loads, and I have taken plenty of them"

I thought back to those photos in the mall and on the beach; maybe they were real. Because after all, this certainly was. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Are you ready you dirty cumslut?"

"Dirty cumsluts are always ready, just unload on me"

That was it, I sat up, grabbed my cock, and pumped out the biggest load of my life. I made sure to cover both cheeks evenly, and watched her moan and wiggle with joy as each drop landed on her. The sight of my cum on my fantasy girl's bum was amazing. She thought so too, as she walked to the mirror to have a look.

"I think you should get dressed and leave now on a high. But don't worry, it won't be a one-off"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Let's just say if you think about masturbating tomorrow morning, or any other morning, stop and walk down here". Turns out my morning routine was about to change, even if the blisfully unaware star of the show remained the same.

Once I got home and had a shower I flicked my phone on, and checked her profile. Sure enough, a bedroom mirror selfie of her cum-covered ass was there and captioned: "Invited him in. This was the end result. Are you jealous of him now? You certainly should be".

Sg2988
Sg2988
10 Followers