A Pillow hole

Story Info
When your thicc secret admirer has cushion for the pushin.
8.4k words
4.63
14.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So... My first ever story, here, I guess.

Being new here, I probably should've known it'd be hard for me to commit to this, but in the end, I decided to roll with it.

Note: This will be my first story, so it may not be to everyone's liking. Furthermore, I may make mistakes here, and there, or the story may be short, or anything of that distinction, and so I ask you all to give me feedback on it, and positive criticism in the comments.

Also take note that this is a work of fiction with some non-fictional things sprinkled here, and there.

Warning: This is for those who like a good emphasis on story, romance, and fat asses. If you are not a fan of either, this story is not for you.

Now, without further Ado, let us begin the tale of:

A Pillow Hole.

*

Rev was annoyed, and at the same time, nervous.

He scratched his head, eyes closed as he walked through the grand gates of Seikon College, his pace relaxed, but all near him could tell that he was not in the talking mood. Was it because his little sister, Claire, had splashed cold water with ice onto him to succeed where his alarm clock had failed? It was certainly plausible. He regretted doing the same to her a few years back for the Ice Bucket Challenge, and having a rise and shine one put on him would certainly make him, or anyone else that went through a similar issue mad.

Perhaps it was when he heard the usual bickering of his mother, and father over priorities? He found the case ironic, as every time his parents would bicker, they would be lovey dovey the next day. God forbid what would go on in their bedroom. He didn't want to imagine that, as he knew if he did, he wouldn't ever be able to relax, again.

Whatever the case, he was annoyed. it was only after he was near the college gates that the nervousness kicked in, as this was only his second year. With all this in mind, he walked down the white, polished walkway littered with fallen cherry blossoms, and autumn leaves. He had earphones on, indicating he was listening to something, the most likely being music. Unlike most people, who listen to Hip Hop, or popular singers, like Rihanna, Arianna Grande, or Souja Boy, He liked listening to older Jazz, Rock, and Metal, the preferable bands being Metallica, Disturbed, System of a Down, and just about any Jazz artist, back then. his favorites, though, was Jazzhop, the most notable being Lofi's Jazzhop tracks he downloaded from Youtube, which was what he was listening to, at the moment. It was the only thing keeping him calm as the massive college became more pronounced the closer he got.

Seikon College was a massive facility that held almost every amenity, and was close knit within the community. Unlike most Colleges, it did not have dormitories, but despite that, it was heavily populated. It functioned very much like a highschool, but had classes for many subjects, from engineering, Art, and Cooking, to Woodworks, Accounting, and many forms of College Sports. Not only that, but it also held miniature classes for those still wanting to brush up on what they had learned in highschool, like Trigonometry, and Anatomy. To this degree, many who attended the college would spend A LOT of time learning, and once home, only had enough time to get a good night's sleep. In return, all who finished their curriculars, and extra-curriculars there came out as shining beacons. Indeed, it was almost second nature for people to know that all the successful, and talented youths who work in their fields came from this prestigious facility.

For Rev Nishkiyama, he was majoring in Graphic Designing. Even the Teachers in his curricular were surprised by this 19 year old youth's talents. He took to Graphic Designing like Poseidon took to ruling the seven seas.

Unfortunately, this did little for his confidence as a man, especially for his stature. His father was Japanese and his mother was half African-American, and Irish, so the young man had a distinctive look: skinny, caramel colored skin, deep blue eyes, the youthful features of a 15 year old, and somewhat messy blonde hair that seemed spiky, with him occasionally wearing glasses to round out his appearance. To most, he looked like a punk, or a reject. What hit his psyche most, though, was his height, which was a meek 5 feet, exactly. He's seen teenagers taller than that, including his little sister!

Rev then noticed a lot of the students were looking in a certain direction, most of them men of a much more intimidating state, for most. He looked in that specific direction, and noticed a group of girls chatting, and the voluptuous redhead in the middle of it.

Cherry Jennings, one of the hottest girls in the college.

Majoring in acting, Cherry was a gentle and kindhearted 21 year old girl of british descent who was a year older than Rev, but was revered as one of the sexiest girls in Seikon, mostly by many of the African-American, and hispanic. It was a debate of who was the hottest girl there, but in the thicc department, she had every other girl beat. She had a cute charming face, mesmerizing green eyes, and a cute button nose, which worked wonders for her long slightly dark red hair, which came down to her back. Today, she was wearing a pleasant dress: a sexy red plaid frock White thigh high socks, and clean black sandles, the frock coming up a quarter way above her knees, and hugging her body, further emphasizing it, while still maintaining an innocent, and pristine look.

The reason she was the main attraction was because of her body. It was cartoonish.

She had fat in all the right places. Standing at only 5'3, she was slightly taller than Rev, but was still amazingly short, and chubby. Sure, she had a slight amount of fat on her stomach, but it still looked amazingly flat for the most part. Her breasts were huge: 38 H Cup, as most of his classmates would say. They never showed the slightest hint of sag, or blemish. They were just like 2 extra large cantaloupes, waiting to be plundered. Her legs were very thick, and strained the fabric of her thigh highs, and from what he saw, the dress straining on her hips made it clear that she was packing some SERIOUS heat in the ass department. Rev knew that with a body like hers, it's impossible to not be noticed, or even not have had sex atleast once.

Either way, he had put it in his mind that she was a lesbian because from what he heard, last year, she's done nothing, but ignore mens advances, and flirting. Cherry turned down every confession, every flirt and every attempt that every man in the college had made, even from the pretty boys and Players who are normally bombarded by girls.

Not that it mattered to him. To Rev, the most important thing in his mind was improving himself, and that took priority over any kind of relationship.

Rev turned up the sound on his Samsung Galaxy S5 to better immerse himself into the folds of his music, when he noticed Cherry waving in his direction, smiling. He was confused. Was the possibly most popular girl in the college waving at him? Nah, couldn't be. The wave was cut abruptly short when her, and her friends ran up the steps, and into the college. He felt a sense of relief as he focused back onto his music, walking into the college doors minutes after the Cherry, and her friends entered, and walked over to his locker.

Rev took off one of his earphones, took out his locker key, and was about to unlock it, when he heard a voice over him.

"So, the abnormal decided to come to this college for his second year, too, huh?"

Rev Sighed. "What is it, Andre?"

Rev then turned to see Andre Dawson, Aka, Lil' A, standing behind him.

Andre was a pure African-American man in his 4th year of college, making himself a star in College football as a Quarterback, so much so that he was scouted by the Carolina Panthers a few months before the new semester. He had a very bulky, but muscular build, and standing at 6 feet 4 inches, and weighing 238 pounds, he was a force of nature in the football world. He was also popular with almost every girl in the college. Sadly for him, he, too, was one of the guys who tried to make a move on Cherry, and to his surprise, was given the cold shoulder. It honestly made Rev laugh when he saw it.

Unfortunately, that's where the good things end, because Andre was a complete douchebag to anyone he didn't agree with, and unfortunately, Rev himself was the most unagreeable, making him a Target for most of Andre's aggressions.

Andre's brow furrowed in discontent. "Come on, Cus', you gotta treat your seniors with a little more respect than that, especially when they have a lot more standing than your scrawny ass, ya feel me?"

"Yeah, I feel ya" Rev nonchalantly retorted as the bells rang. "By the way, shouldn't you get going? If I remember correctly, Coach Turman won't be happy if you're late for early day practice."

"Don't fuck with me, Rev." Andre growled, his balled up fist, before hitting his own locker, putting a dent in it."Only reason you're here is cause you're a smart-ass. Don't forget that, cause otherwise, your colorful ass would've been kicked to the curb a long time, ago."

Rev was tempted to bust Andre's head, then and there. While he doesn't look the part, Rev was trained decently in Krav Maga, and Tang Soo Do, at the behest of his father, before they moved to the city. His father said his small stature was ideal for being deceptively effective, and to Rev's surprise, he was right. During practice bouts, Rev effortlessly took down even some of his seniors, and was given high honors before his training was cut short due to them moving.

Thankfully, listening to his music helped calm him down, and think rationally. He let Andre's voice trail off as he, and his friends walked off, allowing Rev to resume unlocking his open vented locker, and checking out his books.

To his surprise, he saw an envelope resting on top of all his books.

Someone must've slipped it into one of the louvers. Picking it up, Rev could smell a soft fragrance from it, similar to a sweet febreeze. Prompting him to open it, and read its contents.

"Dear Rev,

For a while, now, I've had eyes on you, always admiring you, and your relaxed way of taking things head on from a distance, and now, I can't hold these feelings in any longer. I wish to tell you these feelings, so that I can get them off my chest, and if, by some chance, you feel the same, then you would make me the happiest girl alive. Please meet me today behind the gym storage shack behind the college somewhere around lunch time, so I can tell you in person.

Signed,

Your secret admirer."

Rev was stunned. The delivery of the confession, granted, was a little off, and honestly, a little cliche', but that's besides the point. This is a love letter! A girl was in love with him! Thoughts racked Rev's head as he walked and sat in his class for Graphic Designs. He pondered who in the world in this school would have fallen in love with him. The thoughts bugged him so badly, that for the first time, he didn't do as good as he used to. By the time lunch had hit, he was a mess on the inside.

Even so, he knew that he'd have to draw some kind of line. He had only been in one relationship a year ago, just as he began attending Seikon College, and it ended badly. For one, they never had sex, and while on the outside, it looked like their relationship was incredible, in actuality, the girl could care less. It was when Rev introduced his girlfriend to his friend, Adam back in his old neighborhood that his girlfriend started acting out, making a lot of fuss about the littlest things, like why he got home late from Grant 's house, and how he put so much effort into his studies. Coupled in the fact that her family didn't take kindly to him, and the emotional drawbacks started showing. Once he found out she slept with Adam, he decided enough was enough, and broke up his friendship with Adam, and the girl. As a result, Rev grew wiser, and decided that his own life and his families came first. A love letter like this, while he knew it was the first time a girl admitted they liked him, wasn't something he wanted to deal with, at the moment. He needed to resolve this.

Rev did as instructed, and walked to the back of the college and behind the shack. It was a blindingly beautiful day, and though it was fall, the sweltering heat was very real, so Rev knew some shade would be nice.

After 15 minutes of waiting, he heard footsteps. It was her, he thought. He braced himself for whatever girl showed up, and knew that he would have to tell them that he cannot reciprocate the same feelings. To him, his life, dreams, and family came before anything else.

Unfortunately for Rev, he could not have ever prepared himself for who it was.

He first saw very thick legs. Then a red plaid frock, and then the face, and deep red hair, leaving him in shock.

It was Cherry Jennings.

Rev mouth went agape, and then, Cherry spoke

"I'm...guessing you're surprised it's me, huh, Rev?"

Rev couldn't even find words to say. His mind raced at light speed, trying to grasp the situation. Again, Cherry spoke.

"I'll take your silence as a yes. Yes, Rev, I am in love with you. I have been ever since we first met, when you were carrying things around to your classroom, and walked past me. Yes, I know, love at first sight is corny as all hell, but who am I to tell my heart what I feel? So I did a little research on you, and via your friend Grant, and the more I learned about you, the more I fell in love."

Rev's right hand clenched in a anger of betrayal, mumbling to himself after the name Grant broke him from his stupor.

"I'm gonna kill that jackass."

His muttered words were heard, but Cherry could do nothing, but giggle at his response, her precious voice allowing Rev to finally relax, as the tension begins to subside.

"Some friend he is, huh?"

"Damn straight." Rev responded, a small grin appearing on his face before fading away to an expression of seriousness. He knew he had to deny even her, but first, he had to ask. He had to find out.

HE HAD TO KNOW.

Finally, Rev asked.

"But I gotta know, Cherry. Why me? There are so many good men out there, and many of them are much more in the loop than me, so out of all of them, why me?"

"Because you're different." Cherry said, before sitting on the ground beside him, prompting a confused Rev to do the same. She smiled, and with a relaxing sigh, she continued.

"You see, truth be told, I know that my huge boobs, and huge ass gain a lot of attention, but in actuality, I hate that my body is like this. I would have loved my body like this, at first, if it weren't for all of the attention it gets. Men line up for me, fight amongst each other, telling lies, and falsifications, disputes between genders. as much as I appreciate being well-endowed, I do not want it to be used. Not at the expense of my own feelings. A Lot of the guys out there, and here, including Andre Dawson worry about standing. They sugarcoat their way into a girl's heart with their athleticism, and so-called "Swag", and if that doesn't work, they try to use their honeyed tongues. Many are like that, and it irks me. It saddens me that so many people only consider that as the main reason for getting together. That, and their success."

Rev looked at her with thoughts going through his mind while Cherry wraps her arms around her legs.

"Even though I know that chivalry was dead long ago, somewhere deep inside of me, I wished it still existed. But you're different. While others would constantly look at me, you're instead focusing on your own success, but also on others who need it. I remember a year ago that you helped that other student out with his work in Art, even though it meant you could miss a lot of crucial knowledge. And from what I heard from Grant, you do all this not only for yourself, but for your family, so you can repay them back for taking care of you. You don't let trivial things bother you, and you even ignore comments from others that would likely aggravate others. When I saw, heard everything you're about... My heart just went aflutter. It was impossible for me to deny that. But if you really want to know, what drew me to you at first was that you were short."

"Well, excuuuse me." Rev audibly retorted, pouting, and causing Cherry to laugh.

"But you know the old cliche' saying, Rev: Big things come in small packages, and you're the biggest package I've ever seen."

Rev sat there silent for a moment, embarrassment.

He was wrong.

He thought that he was over things like relationships. Given what he's been through, a confession of love was, in his mindset, another trivial complication. To him, almost anyone could be painted black, and white.

Yet, here is one of the hottest, if not, the thickest girl pouring her heart out to him, genuinely, and wholeheartedly. To know such a thing could happen... it made him feel... happy.

Frustration became very visible on his face as he scratches his head, and finally, he relents. "Shit..."

He looked at her, before continuing.

"To be honest with you, Cherry, I was dead set on turning your confession down, because you're right: I do focus on my future, and my family more than anything else... but after hearing everything you said, and knowing that your feelings are genuine...how the hell am I supposed to say no? I can atleast give it a try, I guess. plus, I'd be lying to myself if I said I wasn't curious about you..."

Without warning, Cherry hugged Rev tight, her body pushing against his. He could feel her soft body, and huge breasts smush against him. The new sensation woke his cock up from its long slumber as it strains against the fabric of his pants. He wasn't sure if she noticed it, or not, but he was glad when she finally let go, her mouth opening."Are you sure, Rev?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Plus, it'll get people off your back, right? I'd rather not see my new girlfriend get hounded everywhere she goes."

She smiled at this. It made her happy that he genuinely cared. She then kissed his cheek, and got up, before giving him a slip of paper with her number, and address on it, before speaking sweetly.

"It's almost time for classes, again, but if you're ok with it, we can talk more about this at my place tonight, okay, Rev? I really do hope you come."

Cherry then smiles at him, before walking away, and disappearing, leaving Rev to his thoughts, and boy, were they mind-boggling. He wasn't sure what to make of any of this, but he knew that whatever the case, He, and Cherry were officially an item.

"Man, this is a drag." Rev sighed, scratching his head as he got up, and walked back into the college to continue.

For the rest of the day, he studied, while at the same time racking his brain with what to do next. For the most part, his studies, and training went without a hitch. Once again, he took to his assignments like they were second nature, but deep inside, his feelings were scattered all around.

Once college had ended, Rev went back to his house, and freshened up, before dressing up in his favorite outfit: a black jacket, with a hood, covering his white undershirt, and blue jeans. He heard a knock on a door, and his mother walked in, seeing her son all dressed up.

"You going to Grant's house, sweetie?"

"Yeah mom. I'll be back later." Rev lied, as he walked out the door.

Rev eventually arrived at Cherry's house, which, to him, looked luxurious. Obviously, Cherry's parents were very wealthy. Even the doorbell was designed into a porcelain lion's mouth, lit up. A simple press from his finger, and a harmonious chime fills the inside of the house, alerting whoever was home to his presence. He was nervous, as he had no idea what her parents would think of him.

"Coming!" Could be heard from inside the house, along with footsteps. Soon, the door opened, and Cherry's angelic face slowly revealed itself as she opened the door. This time, she had on a Beige turtleneck bodycon sweater dress with long sleeves, and no exposed skin, save for most of her legs.the fabric hugged tightly onto her huge breasts. Rev swallowed hard. If there was such a thing on this Earth as perfection, she was it.