Booty Meal

Story Info
Girl finds a way to be more kinky with her boyfriend.
2.2k words
4.55
14.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers

"You okay baby?"

Cameron pushed up from the bed, peeling his sweaty torso from his girlfriend Agnes' tiny chest. She looked flushed and dizzied, her face in incomprehensible bliss as she struggled to speak. Cameron sat back on his haunches and gently withdrew his cock from between her legs. He pinched the condom at the base of his shaft as to keep the rubber in place.

"Mmmmmm, thank you daddy, pussy happy," Cameron chuckled as he unsheathed, Agnes starting to giggle as he shook his head.

"That sounds like someone who just got their brains fucked out,"

"Well, the first round did that, the second- mmmmmm," Agnes stretched her arms above her head, banging her little fist against the headboard and pouting. "Daddy did a good job, I won't be able to walk to the shower, you'll have to carry me,"

"Sigh. That. Is Not. A problem," He kissed his way up from her belly to her face. "But out of the moment..."

Kiss

Kiss

"...no calling me daddy," Cameron laid one last smack on her lips before nuzzling and grumbling into the nape of her neck, causing Agnes to break out into fits of laughter.

"Fiiiiiine, fine- stop- FINE," Cameron got up and loped into the bathroom to dispose of the condom. "But I wanna be the kinky one for once,"

"You're plenty kinky baby,"

"Nooo, I just let you do stuff TO me," Agnes strode into the bathroom, her tiny pale body in stark contrast to Cameron's dark brown skin and muscled frame. Despite having just been pounded for an hour, with the soreness beginning to set in, one glimpse at her boyfriend's thick long dick made her mouth water. "Someday I'm going to be in charge,"

"Is that so?"

"Yuh, it's SO," Cameron brushed his teeth as he watched his girlfriend go into a series of mock bodybuilding poses. He couldn't believe how much he loved this girl. Over a year ago he was tepidly swiping right on everyone when he matched this unassuming asian girl. He had figured it was a bot at the time, but played along at first when reading her messages. He blushingly admitted as much to her at the end of their first date before they shared a kiss.

Having meandered about after college realizing his track scholarship did little for his professional prospects, Cameron had begun taking online courses and was doing trades work to make ends meet. Finding Agnes was a godsend. He had been feeling down and detached, separated from his friends and family back home and realizing his college acquaintances were all just climbers and users. Agnes made him feel belonged.

For her part, Agnes had just been cruising along, entirely bored with the rote, scheduled life of a senior manager when they met. It was after their fourth date -the second time they'd had sex- that she admitted that she had mistakenly swiped right on him. She said she had some reservations about dating a black guy, but had realized that the same shit that made her a fetish was what made her leery about him. They talked for hours that night about deep and serious things and she ended up falling asleep in his arms. Agnes knew she loved Cameron then and there, but wouldn't tell him for two more months.

The sex was incredible, the friendship amazing and the vulnerability refreshing. Agnes had let Cameron do things to her that she couldn't even admit to in conversation. And while she relished in the perverse joys he gave her, Agnes' competitive streak was always at the edge of her brain looking for ways to challenge his dominance.

Cameron stuck the toothbrush in his mouth and bear hugged Agnes from behind, picking her up and moving her out of the way so he could bend over the sink and rinse out his mouth. Agnes mugged behind him, feigning anger then rained down a series of smacks across his round derriere. Cameron didn't even flinch, continuing to spit and straighten up as he got his ass smacked.

"That's weird, I thought I felt something- also weird, the shower isn't on and you're not in it already," He turned and had Agnes immediately step on his feet and hug his ribcage. The two combined then walked like Frankenstein over to the shower.

"Rides over, time to wash," Cameron fiddled with the spouts while Agnes gripped his floppy cock and wagged it about. "Gonna need some recovery time baby," She repeated his words in a childish mocking tone before stepping back under the water, raising her arms.

"Wash me!"

Cameron slipped in behind Agnes as she stepped out from the stream. He squirted some flowery body wash into a loofa and knelt in front of her, slowly soaping her up from the ankles to her cheeks. She turned and let him continue sponging her down, Cameron spending a comical amount of time getting her butt all foamy.

"Hurry up, its getting cold in here," Cam smacked her ass and stood up, letting Agnes rinse off under the hot water. He began to soap up his front as he watched his girlfriend sputter about.

Agnes stayed under the stream but poked her head out and wiped her eyes, seeing Cameron's slippery cock made her wanna reach out and jerk him to life again, but before she could lay a hand on it he turned around and tossed the loofa over his shoulder as distraction. Agnes fumbled and grumbled but started washing her boyfriends back. When she got down to his ass she figured she would return the favour and suds him up as much as he did hers. Cameron began to whistle as she worked away, but jumped the moment an errant finger swiped his anus. Agnes hadn't intended on this, but took note of the reaction. She carried on with her efforts but kept "accidentally" putting a finger on Cameron's hole.

"Hey now, thats dangerous territory there," He muttered, starting to back up and push Agnes under the water. Meanwhile Agnes began to spread his cheeks and tickle his taint with the loofa, causing him hide his involuntarily shudder. Girl was pushing buttons and trying to get a reaction out of him, and he knew the game was to not let up. Finally when he had fully taken up the shower and had pushed Agnes against the wall he gave a short chuckle and started rinsing off.

"Where'd you go baby? I don't see you no more. You step out of here somehow?" He laughed again, but this time when he felt his ass being spread, and the soapy water fall away it was a tongue he felt on his backdoor. While his normal instinct would have been to yelp and jump away, Cameron found himself in a bit of a tizzy. By the time he had realized what Agnes was doing, he had felt his knees buckle and put his hands on the wall to steady himself. Slightly bent at the waist was all that Agnes needed to jam her whole face between his cheeks and stab his rosebud with her tongue. Cameron moaned before collecting himself, turning with his back against the tile to give his girlfriend a shocked look. Agnes stood there half under the showerhead with a massive grin on her face.

"Daddy likes it," Their eyes locked, then moved down to Cameron's obvious erection. Before he could remind her not to call him that, Agnes spoke again. "And this time, I'M daddy,".

Despite his misgivings, Cameron knew that look on her face. It was the same expression she had when she had her mind set on something, whether it was work, a vacation spot, or a restaurant. She'd given him that look when he was hesitant to choke her during sex, or afraid to eat her out while on her period, and now over this. Over time they had developed a very loose set of sexual boundaries which had served them both well, and in the minutes they stood in that shower Cameron quickly talked himself into this incredibly intimate act.

"You sure you want to?"

"Its clean, I saw to it myself,"

"Yeah, but-"

"Do you not want me to? Cuz I won't"

Agnes was being honest, without any agenda. He knew that and loved that about her. That's how they were. His mind was raced until it finally settled on the fact that it felt incredible and made her happy. He silently nodded and turned to the wall, bending ever so slightly and sticking out his ass. He could hear Agnes squirting out more lotion before he felt her cool, slipper finger circle then gently enter his ass.

Each millimetre that gave way felt a momentary burn before subsiding and allowing further entry, and by the time Agnes had inserted a whole finger Cameron had felt a strange combination of needing to pee and shit. She wagged her digit about until it found -then lost- the prostate, increasing that need to pee. Agnes withdrew but pried his anus open to let the water rinse away the soap. Thats when her thumb and tongue began to massage and nibble at his hole. Cameron's face contorted into a mixture of extreme concentration and pleasure as he rested his forehead against the shower wall. He'd heard of guys loving the experience, but felt it was a myth, having never known a real live person that would cop to it. Having it done to him was never on his bucket list, but the way it made his knees weak would see it in permanent rotation.

Agnes too must have sensed the wiggle in his legs, because she patted him on the rump and serenely suggested they take it to the bed. Cameron straightened himself out and avoided her gaze as they shut off the water and dried off. The vibe was still there between them, but the conversation needed some time. When they stepped back into the bedroom, Cameron stood there looking at the mattress.

"Um, uh- how do you... like, how should I..." Agnes seemed only slightly less perplexed, but managed to offer an opinion.

"Just uh, lay on your back - um, on the edge maybe," Cameron obliged, sitting on the end of the bed before scooting up a couple inches. Agnes patted the sides of his legs, prompting Cameron to raise them up and surprising himself at how natural that all felt. She ran her hands across the back of her boyfriend's powerful thighs, pushing his knees further into his chest. In some twisted way Cameron was enjoying this, the act of making himself prone to his petite girlfriend. From the outside, this must have looked wild he thought. Agnes just never stopped smiling the whole time, taking a moment to lift his heavy erect penis and pull it back, letting go so it would slap against his belly. He peered over his muscled chest to see her sink to the floor and disappear into a series of wet, sloppy licks. Being out of the shower turned Cameron into a wiggling, moaning little bitch as his girlfriend lapped away on his butt. In short time Agnes had developed this tongue and thumb technique where she would lube him up with spit, then circle the area with her thumb before jabbing into his sphincter. Each successive move would see the thumb go quicker and deeper until she was practically fucking him with it. Cameron gave into the intensity of his feelings and openly whimpered while Agnes ate his ass.

If there was ever to be a doubt about how Cameron felt, it would have disappeared completely the moment Agnes snaked her hand up over his balls and reached for his cock. The pre-cum that had dripped from the tip of his dick was enough for Agnes to lubricate his shaft and begin to jerk him off. Combined with the tongue and the thumb simultaneously wetting and fucking his ass, it took no time for Cameron to start babbling gibberish and start wildly shooting his load across his abs. He could feel this jizz drip down his sides to the mattress and rode the high until Agnes stopped licking his puckered anus. He watched her rise up between his legs with a shiny face, her saliva having glazed her proud little cheeks. Cameron lowered his shaky legs as she scrambled up onto his cum soaked lap, sitting and rocking on his deflated cock in quiet victory. Raising his arms above his head, he let out a stupid little giggle and stared admiringly at his glowing lover. After awhile they both broke out into laughter.

"Well shit, if I don't marry you after that..."

"Is that a proposal?

"Can you imagine what we'd tell the kids?"

"Well, marriage IS the only way to ensure I keep your secrets, so..."

Agnes laid down across Camerons broad chest, giving him a quick peck that he extended into a deep kiss.

"I love you Agnes,"

"I love you more daddy," Cameron jiggled with another round of laughter as he held Agnes in his arms. They lay there quietly listening to their heartbeats for a few moments before Agnes broke the silence.

"So what if I bought a strap-on, would you-"

JamiePlynth
JamiePlynth
112 Followers