All Comments on 'Booty Shorts - The Anniversary Gift'

by BrokenSpokes

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
GinnyPPCGinnyPPCover 2 years ago

Spokes,

In my book, this is the funniest piece you have written to date. I will be reading this again. For some reason, this song is now stuck in my head.

♫ Everyone Have Fun Tonight, Everyone Wang Chung Tonight ♫

Reader24601Reader24601over 2 years ago

Well that was a surprise. Not the story per se, cause c'mon let's all admit we could see that coming, but that you would write such a story. It was an especially nice little palette cleanser. I look forward to your next work.

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
The Talleywhacker Whack...

...the latest dance sensation for anniversary surfer girls. Comes with a warning: do not practise this routine while balance on a surfboard. Not recommended for shark-infested waters. Very crude and very funny, Spokes.

jay_pearcejay_pearceover 2 years ago

Definitely the filthiest thing you have written, but it was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As an old, liberal heterosexual male I have to admit I’ve never knew ‘gold star’ might be a term with a negative meaning for some lesbians. Thanks for the explanation and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha,this was interesting. When i started reading it i was not sure i would enjoy reading an erotic story with men in it. However,i kept reading because I'm a huge fan of your writing and it turned out to be amazing...Alyx and Mellony and funny and hot for each other and that made this whole experience quite rewarding.

Thank you for sharing with us.

I'm looking forward to reading your next post.

Be safe.

~S.

ArmyGal33ArmyGal33over 2 years ago

I think I owe Awkward some gratitude for inciting sauce a naughty story. It was humorous yet sexy. Your range is impressive.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Wonderfully hilarious with a smidge of seriousness and dash of erotica (well maybe more than a dash). Thanks for sharing — that was fun — and thanks to AwkwardMD. Hope to see more Booty Shorts.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 2 years ago

I love this!

It's funny, it's dirty, it's raw. It doesn't take itself seriously, and yet it does. As much as I love a dramatic and deep story, sometimes I just want something like this. I love the idea of "Booty Shorts" and the name is hilarious! So, AMD escapes any blame from me. Ginny, on the other hand, does not, for getting that stupid song stuck in my head too!!!!

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

Even when you just try to make something short and hot, you spend the time to make the characters feel real. I loved it and can’t wait to see where else you take the next one.

Missyella81Missyella81over 2 years ago

That's definitely something I wasn't expecting from you, and I'm a big fan of your work. It was really fresh and fun, a piece I'll come back to without a doubt. If that's what you need to get rid of the writer's block, by all means! 😁

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

Filthy filthy filthy girl! ;). Much as I adore your epic love stories, this was a fun change of pace! You nearly made me choke on my own laughter with the severed flopping zombie dick looking for pussy brains to eat. Ha!

I’m 58 and been widowed (female partner of 16 yrs) and single since. I’d never heard the term Gold Star lesbian til I started reading here. I felt a bit ashamed at first that I can’t claim that title, as if I weren’t a good enough lesbian. But , in my younger days, I’d considered myself to be bisexual much more than I did as I grew older and realized that my heart only skips beats for women, and the only wang I want would be attached to that woman. The reality is, the majority of us are not completely straight or gay, and our sexual experiences can have a lot to do with how we’re raised and the opportunities afforded us. I knew a woman who placed her Mom in assisted living when she was alone and showing signs of early dementia. Her mother had looong been married and only ever dated her husband. Imagine the daughters surprise when Mom fell in love with a woman in assisted living! Who knows? Maybe she was always a Gold Star lesbian in heart and by nature, but life and expectations took her down a different path.

Life is tough enough without judging each other. Well done, as always Spokes. Thank you

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

👍 funny. Not the reason for doing it, of course, just the story.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

That was an interesting twist! I frequently have a difficult time believing that some characters can be so blasé about freely sharing ‘intimate experiences’ casually.

But this time I just went with you on this! 😂😂😂

You still write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🤯 Wow that was amazing.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Once again, great job! A very interesting change of pace. I absolutely love your longer, romance stories. But, when done properly (which you do very well), it usually takes a while to set the stage and give the reader background information. BTW, I love that, too. This one gets to the eroticism quickly. Well done. Keep the good works coming. Either way. You're a great author.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 2 years ago

Wow!!!! Loved this! Your writing quickly drew me right into the story. The dialogue between characters were perfect, really set everything nicely. A little from your norm but written just as well. Im glad you to the time to explain the reason for writing this. Very nice touch.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

This was hilarious!

And the recognition, if I feel like having dick, and the real ones can be much nicer than the silicone ones, without the man attched, I find a nice and gently, feminine she-male can work wonders as well.

I'll settle for your romance stories any time, but this was definitely fun!

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

i didnt think it was funny m maybe not my favourite but your talent cant be questioned be well safe and happy a fan shayne

lak1910lak1910over 2 years ago

your stories are always so great!

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years ago

Thank you for acknowledging how exclusionary 3 words can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it and had a lot of smiles as well as a few good laughs. You warned us that it was different to your usual stories but feel free to explore any time as you are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well worth the detour and you are always great please so do it again especially if it helps with sorting out the longer stories that have been the best.

crittergirlcrittergirlover 2 years ago

Different than your usual long stories, but I really enjoy your shorter work. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for a long slow burn romance, and just want something light and fun to read. This fit the bill tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

ghalbertmckghalbertmckover 2 years ago

Lovely story.

I'll look for more.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 2 years ago
Well done.

No, it's not your usual slow burn long romance story. But it still has the good, interesting characters in it that we've come to find in your work. It's an intriguing story, very well written. An enjoyable read. I don't think any of your regular readers would be disappointed with this story. Thank you for sharing.

HarleystHarleystover 2 years ago

It’s not you usual fare but that said BRAVO! Very well written and a fun read. Thank you for sharing it with us and hope to see more in the future. Please keep sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fun ;-)

and if it helps you with writing the next VIV story .... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Thank you.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

It's not your usual, but it doesn't lack or suffer because of that. It's still a great story and I enjoyed it, and appreciated the warning at the beginning and the notes at the end. As always, thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is cute. Liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an amazing story of love and how far one partner is prepared to go to bring pleasure and joy to her wife.

RumourRumourover 1 year ago

Absolutely stunning, heart pounding and beautiful. So well written, intoxicating in every sense, thank you for sharing and getting me through days of being home from the hospital. Best part of my recovery, beside getting better, lol.

_robin_robinabout 1 year ago

Well written, good story, thanks.

I find it disturbing though. I’m a bit weirded out by it. If I was Alyx I’d feel my relationship was betrayed or degraded by the whole scenario. I don’t think I’d easily get over it. I mean, does the hole in wall situation really mean the other human being, the man, is not really a person you interacted with? (I realize M. asked her consent to proceed at every point but it is clear Alyx is submissive.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, a short fun read. But please tell your friend Ginny (I've read enough of both of your works to know you two are friends) that she's in trouble. I now have that "terrible" song stuck in my head.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A very enjoyable story, but if "gold star lesbian" is exclusionary then so are the terms lesbian, bisexual, transexual and heterosexual because they exclude people who don't fit the category. Obviously any label can be offensive if it's used to degrade or insult someone who doesn't fit the category of some idiot's preference, but it sounds like the offended person in this story is a professional victim who blames others for her own insecurity.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan6 months ago

Awesome little tale! A delightful departure. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Since when does Clearwater Beach have waves lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved the joke at the end

Blamed_4_bridgeburningBlamed_4_bridgeburning3 months ago

Wow. Great story. A little unexpected, but satisfying on many levels.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amusing and well done - the sort of stuff one hopes to find on Literotica but usually doesn't.

Good portrayal of Alyx as someone mildly on the spectrum. Good work with the corgi!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrokenSpokes@BrokenSpokes
My author friends AwkwardMD and Omenainen's collaborative account AwkwardApple415 have released a new story today, The Most Mysterious Song. Go check it out and show them some love! It's a sweet little tale. ~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, and welcome to my author bio page. I'm Spokes, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES