Bootycall Diary E02: Cowboy Billy

Story Info
Billy's rope skills lead to a new experience for Amelia.
4.8k words
4.25
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved are above the age of 18.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I experienced something new. A guy I barely knew tied me up and used me and I secretly enjoyed it. I suppose it wasn't against my will, I don't know if I ever agreed to it, but I never tried to stop him. Somehow the feeling of helplessness turned me on massively. I never imagined being able to let someone do that to me.

I met the guy last Tuesday. Well, met... Stumbled across him, more like, on Tinder of all places. There was a picture of him on a beautiful brown haired horse - he was wearing one of those cowboy hats. 'Billy, 20' it said below. We were a match and he lived only 9 miles away according to the app. He was into horses and cute girls, not exactly an expansive bio, but hey, it's Tinder.

We chatted back and forth for a while that evening and I ended up giving him my number. We texted for a couple days and I made sure to mention I wasn't looking for a relationship, just hookups and a good time. To my surprise, he didn't push his luck and just wanted someone to talk to during the coming cold winter nights. I mostly wanted to figure out if he was mature for his age or not, being two years older than him at 22.

Being the charming man he was, he invited me over to his family's ranch on Saturday, not being shy at hinting I was more than welcome to stay the night. To make sure he actually was who he said he was, we called on FaceTime on Friday night. Billy spent the better part of two hours talking about horses, life on a ranch, taking care of cattle, all sorts of things. We agreed he would pick me up on the edge of town around 2PM.

Not really sure if he was my type, but he sure as hell was cute and charming. The only thing we had in common so far was that we both liked being out in nature. Not a whole lot else. He was very forward and enthusiastic though, so I went along with it and figured the worst that could happen was having to take a cab back into town if our date didn't work out.

Saturday came and I laid in bed until 10:30, slightly nervous about meeting a stranger. I took a shower to calm my nerves and it luckily had the desired effect. I made myself some oats with milk for brunch in only my panties, figuring out what to wear in the meantime and letting my hair dry out a bit.

Figuring it would be a guarantee we'd be riding horses, I grabbed my sports bra from the closet and put it on, tucking my C cups in tightly. Didn't want them bouncing all over the place and ending up with back pains. Wouldn't be the first time.

I put on a tight pair of jeans for the simple fact they make my ass look amazing. I wanted to add a belt, but couldn't find one anywhere. I grabbed my red checkered button up shirt and put it on, buttoning it up to just above my breasts, leaving the two top buttons loose.

After drying my medium length brown hair completely and combing it straight, I put it into two big braids. I flicked them over my shoulder to the front and looked in the mirror. The outfit was kinda cowgirl-y, which is exactly what I was going for. If only I had nice boots to go with it. Alas, my navy blue Converse Allstars would have to do.

I grabbed my ID card and credit card from my wallet and slipped them into my left pocket, then put my phone in the other. I wasn't in the mood to drag along a bag or purse. With outside temperatures dropping, I opted for my padded hoodie. Winter wasn't quite here yet and even then, I don't think the temperatures ever drop below 20F here anyway. The forecast promised a sunny day with temps in the high forties.

Walking out of my apartment building, I could see the forecasters were indeed correct. It was a nice sunny day with no wind. I walked down the street and took a left, then walked down about half a mile to the edge of town, where there's an entrance to the adjacent national park. Looking at my phone, I saw I either left early or walked fast, I was 10 minutes early. He wasn't there yet.

About five minutes later, I could hear galloping noises coming closer from behind the tree line. It was him, without a doubt. When he came closer, he looked exactly like he did in the profile picture, hat and all, only the color of his shirt was different. He had a black body warmer on with their ranch logo on it.

When he stopped next to me, I reached my hand out and gently brushed the horse's forehead. His horse was definitely not afraid of strangers. He reached his hand out and introduced himself, I shook it and told him my name, then told him he could use Amy instead. He held on to my hand and after putting my foot in the stirrups, he pulled me up and I flung my other leg over, sitting down behind him.

The saddle wasn't really made for two people, so I scooted forward a bit, holding onto him tightly. My body was pressed up against his and I wrapped my arms around him so I wouldn't fall off. I felt so small behind him, even though I don't consider myself that small at 5'4". This guy was so tall, he must've been at least 6'2". He made sure I was okay before we set off, walking along the trees, back the same way he just came.

It had been quite a while since I'd last been on a horse. Back when I still lived with my parents, I had a friend in high school who was into horses and I had gone there on many occasions and did some riding myself as well. That was 8, 9, 10 years ago. I guess you never really forget how to do it, but it took a minute to get used to the rhythm.

We talked throughout the walk, getting to know each other a bit better. I learnt he was employed by his parents on the farm full time and wasn't interested in chasing a career. He had the weekends off to do as he pleased and often rode his mare, called Mary. He came across as a pretty knowledgable guy. After a dozen minutes, the walking turned into a trot, picking up the speed a bit. We did have some distance to cover. It was just after three when we reached the ranch.

After putting Mary back in the stables and taking care of her after the almost 20 mile trip, we went inside to warm up for a moment. When we entered the kitchen, his mother was already making hot cocoa. She saw us coming. I introduced myself and it took her three seconds to figure out I wasn't from around here. I guess my west coast city accent wasn't quite gone yet after being here for a couple months. She wasn't shy about pointing it out either.

It turned into a bit of an interrogation, but she was nice enough about it, I was a complete stranger after all. Only the best for her boy Billy. It was clear from the expressions on Billy's face he was a bit embarrassed about putting me through this. By the time we had finished our hot cocoa, she began to thaw a little. I had just conveniently omitted the fact we met on a dating app, she seemed a bit too old school for that.

We went back outside and he showed me around the grounds. When walking by the stables he grabbed a coil of rope, saying he would show me some tricks later. He threw it over his shoulders and we walked through a field with some cows. On the other side of the field was a row of trees, which we navigated through, ending up at a secluded private lake.

He took the rope off and on second glance I now saw it was actually tied as a lasso. He did some throws onto a rock 30 feet away, catching it every single time. Pretty impressive. He then handed the rope to me and I looked at him questioningly. Was he really expecting me, the born and bred city girl, to be able to catch anything with a lasso? He urged me on to try regardless and to be frank, I sucked at it. Even with his instructions and guidance, I couldn't get it to stick on any of the rocks or sticks in the vicinity.

I spotted a cabin across the lake and asked him about it. While coiling the rope back up, he confirmed it was on their property and they started walking around the lake to get to it. Getting closer to the cabin, it became obvious it was quite a bit larger than it looked from the other side of the water. It had a porch, a nice spacious living room with a fireplace and big chairs. Billy said he was going to get the fireplace going as he sent his mother a message we'd be staying at the cabin for a bit. I sat down on a log, overlooking the lake. The sun was already quite low on the sky, but wasn't setting yet. I just enjoyed the view. With the smell of burning wood, it almost felt like I was on a holiday.

I was caught off guard in my daydream, when out of the blue, Billy threw the lasso over my head and shoulders and yanked it tight around my upper body. I shrieked and almost fell backwards when he pulled the noose tight. He laughed, standing behind me and proudly boasted I was his best catch in a while. I turned my head giving him a stern look, half smiling, half annoyed. He walked up to me keeping the rope tight, looping the excess in his left hand.

When he was right behind me he had his right hand on the knot, keeping it tight. He said he wanted to play a game with 'his catch' and if I was uncomfortable at any point, I should let him know. I looked over my shoulders, stared at him in his eyes and said nothing. He took that as a yes.

He shifted the rope slightly down, my arms still down my side, now under my breasts and pulled it tight. He looped it around me again and cinched it tight, tying it off on the same knot as the previous loop. He then looped it around my torso twice more, but now above my breasts, tying if off in the back. He then bent my arms up behind my back, towards the knot, looping the rope around my wrists and tying it off of the same knot just above my hands. My arms were now tightly secured behind me, with about 15 feet of rope left sticking out from the big knot.

He asked me if I was good and I hummed. I honestly wasn't sure what to think of it, this was my first time getting tied up like this. It was kinda exciting, turning me on a little. Either that or I had goosebumps from being fucking nervous. He helped me up from the log stump and guided me up the porch stairs and into the cabin. He closed the front door behind us and I could feel the heat from the growing fire slowly filling up the cabin.

He led me to an open space next to the sofa and tossed the remainder of the rope up over a beam. Pulling down on the rope lifted me up on my tippy toes, but he let it down slightly so I could stand flat on my feet, before tying it off behind my back. I was trapped and at his mercy, a guy I barely know. The mixture of nervous feelings and helplessness was turning me on quite a bit and I could feel I was wet between my legs. He plucked a handkerchief from his back pocket, unfolded it and tied it around my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I admitted to him I was a bit nervous now, but he reassured me his intentions were good and he was going to make me feel great.

Thinking back, there were so many red flags. Remote location, alone, can't escape, can't see. But in the moment I was quite turned on by my lack of control, being at the mercy of a cute strong cowboy. Judging by the ropes and knots, he knew what he was doing. In a strange way, that was somehow comforting.

Not being able to see or move anything but my legs, my senses focused on sound. I could hear him shuffle around me, his boots making noise on the wooden floorboards. One of his hands played with my left braid, the other grabbing a handful of boob. Giving both my breasts a squeeze. They were pretty perky, even through three layers of clothing, caused by the ropes going above and below them, pinning them tightly. He grabbed one of the braids and wiggled the end of it under my nose, making me squirm. I asked him to stop it and he did.

He now had both hands on my tits, squeezing one with each hand. He kissed my neck, up to my left ear, then back down to my shoulder and further down until my shirt and hoodie stopped him. His hands went around my back and slid into my back pockets, squeezing both my asscheeks through the coarse fabric. He kissed his way back up on the right side of my face as he slid his hands out of my pockets again.

I heard him walk a few steps away from me and creaking sounds shortly after. He probably sat down on one of the chairs. I tested my bonds, but only confirmed what I thought. Just enough movement to be comfortable, but no way I was getting out of this by myself. He chuckled when he saw me struggle a bit and I heard him taking his boots off and setting them aside, then the sound of a zipper. Must've been his sleeveless body warmer. It was getting comfortably warm inside now.

Creaking noises and footsteps again, indicated he was approaching me again. I felt him untying my shoelaces and, lifting my legs up one by one, taking them off and setting them aside. He did the same with my ankle socks. The lack of conversation only made it more arousing to me, not knowing his next step, not knowing what's going through his head. My cunt was very wet and my underwear must've been soaked at this point. Who knows if my jeans had a wet spot already, I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.

When I felt him fumble with the button on my jeans, I knew just what he had in mind. I pulled in my belly a bit to help him get it. I let out a soft moan as he got it undone. He spread the fabric apart and lowered the zipper. He put his fingers through a belt loop on either side and I could feel him pulling my skinny jeans down over my tight ass and down my thighs, bunching them up around my ankles. He lifted my shirt and hoodie slightly and gave a few kisses between my bellybutton and my underwear. With his hands roaming around back and squeezing my ass again, my shirt was pulled back down by gravity.

I moaned loudly when he pressed a finger against the soaked fabric of the front of my underwear, right on my aroused clit. He stated the obvious, saying I was very wet and I smelled like sex, continuing by asking if I'm enjoying it. I hummed with a moany voice, telling him something like this had never happened to me before.

He peeled off my underwear, letting it fall down to my ankles and gave my pussy a soft kiss. I moaned again. I heard him stand up and walk around me. I felt him undo one of the knots on my back. He then grabbed me around my waist and lifted me up, pulling the rope tight as he lifted me, then tying it back off. My feet were now dangling above the ground and I couldn't reach the floor, even with my toes stretched. He must've lifted me up at least a foot. I was now hanging from the ropes around my chest and arms and it was surprisingly comfortable. The rope wasn't touching my skin directly and although the ties now felt a lot tighter under my own weight, they weren't cutting off any circulation.

He tugged my jeans and underwear off of my ankles and threw them somewhere, I heard them fall on the floor. A metallic clacking noise gave away that he was taking his belt off and my mind directly went to thoughts of him taking me then and there, without protection, alarm bells ringing. But I didn't hear him take his pants off. When his hands touched my legs and ankles to put them in a particular position, it made sense. He needed something to tie my legs with.

He asked me to spread my knees a bit and cross my ankles in an X-shape. He looped the belt around my ankles in this position horizontally, then vertically to cinch it down. I tried, but couldn't get my knees to touch anymore with my ankles tied like this. My legs were dangling, slightly spread, my thighs weren't touching. I was so turned on right now. Previously I was squeezing my thighs together to restrain myself from getting more aroused, but that plan was out the window. I tested my bonds again, but it just made my body shake back and forth a bit when I moved my legs.

I could hear him walk around me, popping the buttons of his shirt and taking it off. He grabbed my legs and moved them backwards and up. He supported my hips and waist as he pushed me up further, my thighs now resting on something soft, my body almost level. I assumed my thighs were now resting on his shoulders and his head was in between my legs. When I felt a breath across my pussy my assumptions were proven to be correct. I moaned loudly and squirmed a bit, now squeezing his head a bit between my thighs.

He lapped my pussy and I could feel him parting my labia with his coarse tongue. I muttered something along the lines of 'Oh my God' in between rapidly intensifying moans. He stuck his tongue in as deep as he could reach and tasted my juice. Following the slit downward, his tongue reached my clit. He wiggled over it, then lapping it gently. My breathing and moaning were getting very loud and I wasn't far from having an amazing orgasm. But then he stopped and told me I can only cum when he says so.

To tease me he blew air over my lips and clit, resulting in a terribly ticklish feeling. I grunted and moaned in response to his tormenting. Then out of nowhere, another lick across my clit. I moaned loudly again, waiting for him to stop again, but my brain was weak and gave in to the building orgasm once again. He kept flicking the sensitive nub with his tongue over and over again and my breathing increased once again. Louder and louder moans, getting closer to the inevitable orgasm. And then he stopped. Blowing air again over my wet cunt.

I struggled against my bonds and squeezed my thighs, clamping his head in between, asking him to please let me cum. He just repeated his previous statement, saying I could only cum when he told me so. He stopped blowing air and held me in this position for at least a good minute I think. His hands roamed around my chest and squeezed my boobs. They were hanging right there in front of him, bulging a bit from the tight suspension, still covered by three layers of clothing. He managed to rub them just right though, nudging my super sensitive nipples, not really helping with the 'don't cum' agenda.

He let go of my breasts when I felt his tongue deep inside my pussy again, lapping up juices and exploring my soaking wet hole. His coarse tongue especially hitting a sensitive part on one of the sides, making me squirm and moan. He now reached up and tried grabbing my clit between two of his fingers, I'm assuming thumb and index finger. He got a hold of the nub between two fingers and flicked it with a third. My breathing was ragged and the moans were short and loud, getting louder by the second.

When I heard him say 'cum' from between my legs, he had his tongue still buried deep in my snatch. It look me less than 3 seconds to explode. His fingers flicking my clit, his coarse tongue grinding against the tender insides of my pussy, it was simply too much. Wave after wave of pleasure shook my body. Even after Billy let my legs back down, hanging me from my bonds again, my body still shuddered. It took a minute or two before any sensible word came from my mouth and even then, it was an expletive of sorts.

He again untied one of the knots behind my hands after lifting my up, his hand around my thighs, just under my ass. He tied the end of the rope off to the bonds around my ankles this time, before letting me down gently. This caused my body to curve down a bit. He then proceeded to push my legs up, which resulted in my torso going down, until I was basically hanging upside down, my knees spread slightly apart. I could feel my braids dangling below my head.

I could hear Billy taking the rest of his clothes off and adding some more wood to the fire. When he walked back up to me, one of his hands squeezed my boobs one by one. His other hand was close to my face and he pushed his thumb in between my lips. I suckled on it, which got me the response 'that's a good girl' from him. I played with his finger by twirling my tongue around it, then biting it on it softly. His other hand now stopped squeezing my breasts and I got a firm slap on my exposed cunt. 'Bad' he said as he took his finger out and I let out a painful moan.

12