Bootycall Diary E02: Cowboy Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers squeezed my cheeks and naturally my mouth opened as a result. I stuck my tongue out a bit and my mouth was gently filled with a thick piece of meat. It tasted a bit salty as I twirled my tongue around the tip. After a couple slow insertions, he was well lubricated. It didn't feel like the biggest cock in the world, I could get it all the way in and it wasn't too thick either, maybe 5 or 6 inches long. I felt him grab my braids, one in each hand as he used them as ropes to guide my head on and off his cock. I kept playing with it, sliding my tongue around while taking his full length in again and again, this time making sure I kept my teeth out of the way.

My face must have been at crotch height and his face at mine, because next thing I know, his tongue is licking my pussy again. My head was having difficulty dividing my attention between my own cunt being pleasured and giving him pleasure with my mouth. When my oral wasn't up to par, he would tug my braids a bit harder, shoving his cock deep in my mouth again and keeping it there for 10 seconds, until I gagged on it, wanting to breathe.

His tongue on my cunt was making me moan, but with my mouth filled, those moans vibrated the head of his cock. This combined with my tonguework and sucking was clearly giving him a great deal of pleasure. I could slowly feel the cockhead swelling with every move into my mouth. I picked up the pace and moaned more frequently as he moved from my wet hole to my sensitive clit.

When his groaning got louder and louder, his tongue action stopped. I bobbed my head back and forth on his knob, upping the pace and using my rough tongue for some added stimulation. When his groans turned into moans, I knew he was seconds away. I sucked hard on his cockhead as he pumped three good shots into my mouth. Never having had a mouth full of cum while upside down, I wasn't sure how to get it down, so I just kept it in my mouth, some of it leaking out as he pulled out and let go of my hair.

Moments after, my mouth still full, he stuck his index and middle finger into my wet pussy, while putting his thumb on my swollen clit. It must have been his dominant hand, because there was quite a bit of force behind it. His other hand found my breasts again and kneeded them gently.

His hand picked up the pace and found a nice sensitive spot about halfway down my love hole, just in reach of his long fingers. With my mouth full of cum, unable to moan loudly, I focused on breathing through my nose. I was on the receiving end of a proper finger fucking and my poor little nub was rubbed at the same speed. Within a minute and a half he had me on the edge, still doing short violent breaths through my nose, with a cum filled mouth, humming like crazy.

Switching from two fingers to pounding my pussy with three, he used his tongue on my clit again. This brought me right over the edge and my body bucked back and forth as I made muffled squealing noises. It took me a few seconds to catch my breath. Billy pushed my chest up, getting my feet back down and my head immediately felt a lot lighter. He pushed his shoulder under my lower back and untied the rope from my ankles up over the beam. He lowered me down gently, until I was on my knees.

While he walked around me and unbuckled his belt from my ankles, I decided to swallow his load. Now with my mouth empty, I could finally catch my breath properly. He took off the handkerchief covering my eyes and I thanked him while my eyes adjusted to the light. He laid me down flat on the floor and I stretched my legs out, while he started undoing the rest of the knots.

I got up off the floor and stretched my limbs, rubbing them in a few sore spots. It was almost dark outside and Billy's phone rang while he was putting his clothes back on. I found my underwear and socks thrown aside and put them on, before getting my jeans back in place. Billy's mother demanded he came in for dinner, asking whether I was staying as well. I put my shoes on and Billy slipped into his boots. We looked each other in the eyes and gave each other a long hard kiss, our hands roaming around each others backs.

Billy put out the fire and coiled his rope, hanging it from his shoulder again. We walked back along the lake to the main house. His mother had dinner ready and I was introduced to his father. We ate together with his parents and two other siblings. After dinner, Billy asked his mother if I could stay the night, but she was not very keen on the idea. I asked Billy if he would drive me home, which he did.

- Amelia

Thanks for reading this short entry. I'm making this a series of short stories in their respective categories. Feel free to like, rate and comment.

-TD

12