Booze Cruise Deluxe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers

"Oh, Billy. It was wonderful. You did a glorious job at eating my ass." Two guys from the next table looked over when she said this. She looked at them and said, "Yes, this young stud ate my asshole last night and made me cum."

One of them high-fived me, then they went back to their own conversation.

"The ass has almost as many nerve receptors as the clit, Billy," Granma said in a quieter volume. "When I asked you to do it, I was in a frenzy, and when you actually did it ... Well, you saw what it did to me."

"I want to eat it again, tonight, before we meet up with Aiko, if that's okay with you."

She looked at what little food remained on each of our plates, then said, "Come on. I could use a good thirty-minute rim job." We got back to the cabin, and I gave her just that.

We were getting ready for the ball in the Disco Room. I showered first, then put on my tux as Granma bathed. She came out of the bathroom and said, "What in the world do you think you're wearing?"

"My tux," I told her. "It is a ball, right?"

"A lingerie ball," she corrected me.

"I didn't bring anything for something like that," I told her.

"We'll make due," she said. She rummaged in her drawer, then pulled out a gold sequined thong and said, "Here, put this on."

"Really?" I asked, but stripped off my clothes and put it on.

Granma tied my bow tie around my neck, then said, "There. I'd sure want to fuck you."

"Play your cards right and you will."

"Oh, really?" she asked with a laugh.

"Who am I kidding? You're the only one I want to go home with. In fact, I'm not sure Aiko will even get ten minutes of my time tonight."

"Unh-uh, no you don't," she scolded me. "You are going to fuck that girl silly tonight, you understand me?"

"What about you?"

"I'm going to be so busy getting my pussy eaten by both of you—"

"Can she eat your pussy and I eat your ass?" I quickly asked.

"We'll have all night to do everything imaginable to each other, Billy."

"Okay."

She finished getting dressed. She wore white four-inch heels, white thigh-high silk stockings, white thong, white garter belt, and white bustier. Damn, she looked good. As we made our way to the Disco Room, she received many stares and cat-calls. I had even gotten a couple myself. I had one woman ask me if I were "Goldmember." Granma grabbed my balls and said, "More like platinum-plus."

We danced a little, then Aiko joined us. She introduced us to her twin sister, Mariko. They were dressed in the same get-up as Granma, but Aiko's was black whereas Mariko's was burgundy in color. "You two look really hot," I told them. They both kissed me on the cheek, then began to speak in Japanese, then began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Granma asked Aiko.

"My sister wants to know if you two have the stamina to take us both on tonight."

Granma pulled Mariko close to her, then shoved her tongue down the young Japanese woman's throat while simultaneously placing her hand between Aiko's legs. She moved her mouth from one to the other as the lights strobed and the music blared.

"What about you?" Mariko asked as Granma pulled away from her.

"He's eighteen years old. He can stay hard all night," Granma told her, "and even if he can't, our tongues can."

Aiko and Mariko pumped their fists in the air and let go with a loud, "WOO-WOOOO!" They then excused themselves and made their way to the bar.

"Dance with me," Granma said as Leo Sayer's "I Love You More Than I Can Say" began to play. It was more or less a ballad, so I didn't have to worry about getting hype and my junk falling out. I placed my hands on her hips, then moved them down to her ass, pulled her close, and kissed her. With a somewhat surprised look on her face, she asked, "What was that for?"

"Because I love you, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for this whole experience you are allowing me." She kissed me, then put her head on my shoulder. We just moved slowly back and forth as the song played, and once it was over and the opening beat to Donna Summer's "I Feel Love" began to reverberate through the ball room, I held her even closer as I said, "Don't move. I have a hard-on." She pulled back, looked down, and began to laugh just as Aiko and Mariko arrived.

"Let's get a table," Granma told them, and I followed closely behind the three. Once seated, she announced to the twins, "He has a hard-on."

"Ooooo, let me see," Aiko said, and when I moved my hands from my lap, her head shot down and she blew me right there, and when I say, 'blew me,' I mean, like, until I came. She made sure she sucked every drop from my cock, then bent her sister's head back and spilled half the contents into her waiting mouth before full-on kissing her.

Granma looked at me with a smile and asked, "What do you think of that?"

Recalling a line from the Beavis and Butthead movie, I said, "I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is good." She laughed.

Aiko and Mariko pulled away from each other, then Mariko announced, "Long Island Iced Teas for everyone!"

"I thought you didn't want me to drink," I said to Aiko.

"A couple won't hurt you," she assured me as she took the seat opposite Granma, placing her between herself and her sister. They began kissing Granma. Mariko bent and took one of Granma's nipples into her mouth. Just then, a big country-western-looking guy approached the table and said,

"I turned a blind eye to the blow job, but if you guys are going to fuck, take it back to your room."

The three ladies immediately stood. I had to wait a few minutes, but told them to go on without me and I'd catch up. The bouncer sat next to me. "What's your secret, kid? I've had my eye on you ever since you and that gorgeous woman first boarded, and every guy in here is jealous as hell over you. Especially now, seeing as you have those two Asian babes joining in the fun. What gives?"

"The older woman is my Granma and I'm fucking the shit out of her," I told him. "The two others are sisters. Twins. We're just having one big incest party."

The bouncer just stared for about ten seconds, then burst into laughter. "Almost had me there, friend." He patted me on the shoulder. "Better run along now, before they find someone else to take your place."

"Not likely," I said, then drained the four glasses of Long Island Iced Tea one by one before heading back to the cabin. I walked in to see Aiko eating Granma's pussy while Mariko was straddling Granma's face; I could see Granma's tongue snaking its way deep inside Mariko's pussy.

"Tell me what you want to see," Aiko said when I approached the bed.

"I want you to fuck her pussy with your pussy, then cum all over her," I requested.

Aiko repositioned Granma's hips, then began to fuck her. I just sat and watched, full appreciation for this moment showing on my face. I soon heard squishing sounds, and Aiko declared, "Arielle is really getting wet." She began to diddle herself as she continued to fuck Granma, then said, "Move in close, Billy. It's about to happen." She rose a bit off Granma's pussy while continuing to masturbate, then shouted, "Oh, fuck!" as a thick strand of white oozed from her pussy and onto Granma's.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I watched Aiko massage her cum into Granma's pussy, then Mariko bent down and licked every bit of it from her. She then attached her mouth to her sister's pussy while Aiko guided my face between her ass cheeks. She lifted a leg into the air so that Mariko and were looking each other in the eye as we busied ourselves servicing Aiko's pussy and ass. Mariko and I met at the taint and were French kissing it and Aiko, driving her insane; Granma's mouth was still firmly attached to Mariko's pussy, and she looked like she didn't want to come off anytime soon.

My boner was raging. "Look, I don't care who it is, but I've got to fuck someone right now, and I don't care who it is."

"No," Aiko said. "You must not rush this, for if you do, you will miss out on all the special treats we have planned for you."

"Treats?" I asked with a smile. "What treats?"

"Lay down," she directed me, and I did. She began to suck the head of my cock only, then Mariko began running her lips up and down my shaft, then Granma took my balls into her mouth. I never felt anything like it in my life, and more so when they would change up about every minute or so, moving seamlessly between one another so that each got a turn to service a different part of me.

Yeah, I was horny, but busting that nut earlier took the edge off so that I wasn't immediately ready to cum again. It was a beautiful sight, though, watching the twins and Granma kissing my cock in between bouts of kissing each other.

Granma came off my cock head and said, "Mariko, let Billy taste your creamy pussy; Aiko, sit on his dick," and the twins followed her orders without complaint.

Oh, as creamy as Mariko's pussy tasted, Aiko's felt just as creamy as she reverse-cowboyed herself onto me, then she told Granma, "Suck my clit like you did my sister," and I immediately felt Granma's hands on my quads and her chin on my nuts as she affixed her mouth to Aiko's pussy.

I spread Mariko's ass cheeks and began tonguing her butthole. During the course of sex tonight, some of her cum had managed to cake itself there, so this was definitely a treat for me. I must have eaten it for ten-fifteen minutes, and when I got back to her pussy, it was drenched. More fun for me.

Granma told the girls to switch, and Aiko's pussy was now in my mouth, but Mariko lined my cock up with her ass, and soon I was entering her tunnel of love. Oh, God. It was so hot and tight, yet she got every bit of me in her and started riding me as Granma commenced to eating her pussy again. Five minutes later, and, "UUUGGGHHHHH!!" I unloaded into Mariko's ass.

"Me-me-me," Aiko said, and when Mariko came off my cock, Aiko's mouth took its place as she drank my cum from her sister's ass. I will admit, this was a bit unsettling for me, but it was also so fucking hot that my hard-on made no attempt to hide from it. More to my surprise, though, was the fact that as soon as Aiko placed her mouth on Mariko's ass, Granma wrapped her lips around my cock and began sucking it like only she could.

"You reverse cowboy him now," Mariko said, and Granma did so. Then, Mariko and Aiko began flicking their tongues on Granma's clit. Her cum was a steady downpour of thick, sticky whiteness that the twins lapped up with a relish.

The more Granma came, the harder I fucked her, and twenty minutes later, I busted my third nut of the night inside her. With that one, we all fell on top of one another with smiles of complete satisfaction on our faces. The twins kissed each other, then Granma, then me, then Aiko said, "It is so nice to find other people practicing incest. We can't imagine life without it."

"We're fairly new to it," Granma said, then cast a gaze at me before adding, "but I don't see it ending any time soon."

"Don't let it," Mariko said to me. "It's so beautiful. Be happy your grandmother loves you enough to share this with you."

"I am. I don't want it to stop. Ever."

"That is good," Mariko said. Then, "I suppose we should be going. See you later," and they left.

Granma walked them to the door, and as she locked it, I asked, "Why tell them about us? I thought you wanted it kept a secret."

"The secret is safe with them, I'm sure."

Granma climbed in bed next to me, her back against my chest. I kissed her on the neck. "I was serious, you know," I told her. "I don't want this to end, even when we get back."

"What about Jenny?" she asked. I lifted her leg and slowly inserted my newly-hard cock into her. "Oh, that's nice." We made love for forty minutes before I came, after which she said, "I guess if it boils down to it, we can always bring Jenny in." I wrapped an arm around her, kissed her, and went to sleep.

We hung out with the twins the next day, spending the majority of our time at the pool and drinking Mai Tais. The ladies had a little fun at my expense. If someone approached and asked if they could buy them a drink, one would say, "Our pimp wouldn't like that," as she pointed at me. If another approached, they would say, "We're all lesbians. This one," they would point at me again," is a female to male transgender with a seven-inch clit. She takes care of all our needs." And still another, "This is a group of incest lovers. Sorry, private club."

Big Hoss, the bouncer from the Disco Room, walked by and shot me a double thumbs-up. "What's that all about?" Granma asked.

"Just a fan," I answered with a smile.

The girls applied lotion to themselves, then to me. We had our share of people watching, male and female alike.

At two o'clock, the twins excused themselves. They weren't shy about it. They announced that they were horny and wanted to fuck. They invited Granma and me along, but we passed. "Was last night too much for you?" I asked Granma when the girls were gone.

"No, I have something else on my mind," she answered. She called a waiter over, pointed at a woman across the pool as she whispered in his ear, then sat back.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Just wait," Granma said, and we watched the waiter approach the woman, point in our direction, then leave. A few seconds later and the woman was gathering her things, then making her way to us. "A-hah!" Granma exclaimed. We waited in silence for the woman to arrive, and the closer she got, the more beautiful she became. That thong she was wearing? That gap between her thighs? I was getting horny just watching her walk our way.

She must have been Brazilian; her tan was deeper than Granma's. She had long, black hair, small breasts, perfect figure. "May I?" she asked as she made to set her things against a chaise lounge.

"By all means," Granma said. "Can I buy you a drink? We're having Mai Tais."

"Thank you," she said as she seated herself. As Granma ordered her us another round of drinks, she said, "I am Maria Santos."

"I am Arielle Longmire, and this is Billy," Granma said in way of introducing us. "We are lovers, and we both find you to be so completely beautiful, so we were wondering if you would like to join us this evening for a little fun."

Maria studied Granma intently for all of ten seconds before saying, "You do realize—"

"I do realize," Granma interrupted her, "yet the question stands. Will you join us?"

"Of course," Maria answered. "What time?"

"Oh, let us just enjoy ourselves out here for a while longer," Granma said as the drinks arrived. She looked at me, then said, "Why don't you head on over to the arcade, Billy? Maria and I have some things to discuss." I grabbed my drink and left without a word. "Be back at the room by five-thirty," she shouted. I waved my hand in acknowledgement.

I got to the room a little after five, showered, and put on a get-up that hearkened back to the Don Johnson days of Miami Vice. Last night's theme was seventies disco, and tonight's was "The Big Eighties," so the obvious choice in men's clothing was what I was wearing, the Jeff Spiccoli stoner/surfer look from Fast Times at Ridgemont High, or the Alex P. Keaton three-piece-suit-banker look from Family Ties. I thought myself cool enough to be a Don Johnson type.

"Oh, look at you," Granma said as she entered the room. She took in my white blazer, pink shirt, baby-blue pants, and brown leather espadrilles with no socks. "I was surprised to see they had this in the store here, but I guess they have to make these things available if they want to make money off their themes. Anyway, you look absolutely handsome."

"Thank you, Granma. What are you wearing this evening?"

"Madonna," she said as she pulled from a bag some purple spandex pants, a gold bustier, and a purple and yellow jacket, "but I need to get a shower first." She tossed the items onto the bed and went into the bathroom, so I kicked back and listened to some music while I waited.

When she came out of the bathroom, I said, "You should have picked the wedding dress from 'Like a Virgin.'"

"You make me feel like a virgin," she said as she leaned down and kissed me. "Oh, and wait until you see Maria. She will be dressed like Madonna from her 'La Isla Bonita' video.

"Nice," I said with a smile. Then, "What was that all about today, anyway, Granma? You dismissing me like you did?"

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

"Of course I do."

"Then trust me," she said, then continued to get dressed.

We entered the dining hall a little before six-thirty. Granma looked around, then spotted Maria. "There she is." We made our way to her, then joined her at the table. The ladies ate light—sushi and tofu—but I ordered the three-pound Delmonico with huge-ass baked potato and asparagus; we continued with the Mai Tais.

Granma and Maria got up to dance while I continued eating my steak. The twins plopped down in the vacated chairs. "Hey, handsome," Aiko said as she kissed my cheek.

"Hey, hot, sexy lover," Mariko said as she kissed the other. "Watcha doing?"

I pointed to Granma and Maria. "Wow," Aiko exclaimed. "She's pretty. Is she to be yours tonight?"

I didn't want to answer 'yes' immediately, so I said, "I think that's what Granma's working on."

"Well, if you get bored, just come looking for us." They both kissed me again, then departed just as the song ended.

Granma and Maria rejoined me. "Was that the twins I saw?"

"Yeah. They're out on another adventure," I answered.

Granma ordered more drinks. She looked at my plate and said, "I can't believe you ate that entire thing."

"I just hope you left enough room for dessert," Maria said. She reached over and ran her hand high on my thigh. "We have all sorts of delicious things planned for you tonight, but first, let's dance." She dragged me onto the floor as a cover band began singing "Karma Chameleon."

By the end of the night, I was pretty buzzed. Not like that first night. I mean, I still had a firm hold on my faculties, and I didn't need any help getting to the room. Once in, we all got undressed, stripping everything off but our underwear. I had to admit, Maria's ass was even finer than Granma's, if such a thing were possible, and it was. My tongue had a hard-on for her.

As Granma turned off the lights, she said, "Billy, we must approach Maria with a certain amount of respect. She is unlike any woman you have ever known."

"I do respect you," I told Maria, "but I want you just as much."

"Patience," Granma said. "Begin by kissing her."

I placed my lips against Maria's, and our tongues danced around in one another's mouths. We kissed slowly and softly for all of five minutes. Granma took my hand and placed it on one of Maria's breasts. The nipple was tender, and I gingerly sucked it, reveling in the way it felt as it hardened in my mouth. Maria then lay me back and began to suck my own nipples as Granma pulled my underwear off me. Maria took my cock in her hand and began to slowly pump it up and down. "Oh, Maria. That feels so good."

Maria began kissing her way down me as Granma began kissing her way up. She sucked my nipples just as Maria had, and then, "OH-h-h-h," as Maria took me into her mouth.

Granma moved to my ear and whispered, "How does that feel, Billy? How does Maria's mouth feel on your cock?"

"It feels so fucking good, Granma."

"She wants to suck you till you cum, Billy. Will you let her do that for you?"

"Oh, shit-yeah," I answered breathily. Maria had no problem deep-throating me, and thankfully she wasn't in a hurry for me to cum. I wanted to enjoy this superb blow job as long as I could.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers