Booze Cruise Deluxe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

Granma climbed atop me, spread her ass cheeks, and said, "Eat my ass, Billy." I pulled her onto me, affixed my mouth to her most glorious of holes, and began slowly sucking. "Oh, Billy. Oh, yes. It feels so damned good, and when Maria has finished sucking your cock, you can eat her ass, too." My cock jumped at the thought of this.

We continued this way. Granma eventually repositioned herself to where I was eating her pussy, and somewhere along the way, Maria made me cum. She slowly sucked my cock until I had completely unloaded in her mouth, then swallowed.

"Lay down, Maria," Granma told our guest. Then, to me, "Kiss her, Billy. Kiss her on the mouth." I did as I was told, not that I really needed any enticing. "Suck her nipples again," Granma said as she pulled Maria's thong off her. "Now, come here, Billy." As I moved down, Maria's legs went up, exposing her beautiful rump and asshole. It was perfectly exquisite. "Make love to her asshole with your mouth, Billy. Treat it the way you treat mine." I did, and it was fucking awesome.

Maria's asshole was a bit looser than Granma's, so something told me that I'd be fucking that ass before the night was over. My hard-on had returned, and it was ready for action ... BUT, as I was eating Maria's ass, Granma took my left hand and placed it on something. I really didn't know anything about it except that it felt round in my hand. I looked up and saw I was holding onto an erect penis that was attached to Maria. I pulled away from Maria's ass (I still had a hold on her cock for some reason) and said, "Granma? What?"

"It's okay, Billy," Granma said as she moved in and kissed me. "It's okay. Maria is a ladyboy. She may be sexed male, but her gender is female. By all rights and means, she's a woman, which means that what you are doing is perfectly natural for you both."

I looked up at Maria, and she smiled at me. "It's okay, Billy. Just think of it as a really big clit." "Really big" was right. It was about ten inches long and damn near so fat I could barely close my hand around it.

Granma wrapped her lips around Maria's cock and slowly went up and down on it for a few seconds, then came off it and kissed me on the mouth. She went back down on Maria, then pulled me closer and kissed me again. She went back, and this time she pulled me to where our mouths were on opposite sides of Maria's cock head, and then we both began kissing it. Granma backed up and guided my mouth onto it, and I began sucking it.

My body jumped like I had received an electric shock and my cock hardened to the point a Ginsu knife couldn't cut it as I moaned softly while Maria's cock sank deeper and deeper into my mouth. I was the consummate novice, the archetype first-timer, but I must have been doing something right because Maria was softly moaning as she ran her fingers through my hair. Granma coached me from the side: "That's right, Billy. Nice and slow. Show Maria the respect she deserves; show her cock all the love and attention it deserves." She then crawled into a sixty-nine with Maria and she and I paid holy service to Maria's magnificent dick.

I moved up and shoved my tongue into Granma's mouth and down her throat. She held me there for all of thirty seconds, then let go and said, "Eat her ass again, Billy. Eat her ass while I suck her dick." I did. Oh, how I did. Just the sight of me eating Maria's ass while watching Granma suck her huge cock turned me on to no end.

I moved up and began sucking on Maria's balls while Granma tried her best to deep throat the insanely large cock. I felt her scrotum tighten, then Granma came off Maria's dick and said, "Finish her off, Billy. Finish her off and drink her cum." The idea excited me. Granma pumped Maria's cock while I took about six inches of it in my mouth. I eventually moved Granma's hand away and began pumping it myself, then I felt the first spasm as Maria unloaded a super-spurt of cum into my mouth. I continued jerking her cock as my mouth continued to fill with her cum, and once that last spasm finished, I swallowed a literal mouthful. It was unlike anything I had ever tasted: weird, but in a good way.

Maria pulled me up to her and kissed me. "You are wonderful at that. Would you like to make love to me now?"

"Yes," I answered softly. She lifted her legs, then I felt Granma rub baby oil on my cock and spray some on Maria's ass. We both thanked her, then I entered Maria. Oh, it was such a fantastic feeling. I made love to her so gently, doing as Granma told me, treating her with the respect she deserved. Maria told me I could go faster if I wanted to, but I asked if it was okay to just go nice and slow, and she smiled and told me it was.

Granma began sucking Maria's cock, and once it had reached full hardness, she slid onto it, facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and just looked into my eyes as I fucked Maria and Maria fucked her. "Are you having fun, Billy?"

"It's awesome, Granma. Thank you."

"No, Billy. I'm not just talking about this, about right now, but the whole experience. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"You've opened me up to a lot of new things, Granma. How can I ever repay you for these experiences?"

"By not becoming an asshole." She pulled me close, and even while I continued to fuck Maria, Granma and I kissed softly and sweetly. She pulled away, then repositioned herself to where she was facing Maria. She bent, kissed the Brazilian, then placed a finger on her asshole and said, "I want you in here tonight, Billy, but you have to be very careful. I have been stretching myself over the past couple of days, but it's still not wide enough to comfortably accommodate you. If you are slow and easy and use that baby oil, though, it may just work."

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I doused her ass with the oil, then drenched my cock with it. The tip of my cock head gained immediate purchase, but then I was halted by her tightness.

"Go ahead and push a little," she directed me. "It's okay."

I pushed, and half my length entered her. "Oh, God, Granma," I whispered loudly as I came. "It's like going to heaven." Maria's ass felt good. Damned good, but it was nothing compared to Granma's.

"Can you stay hard?" she asked me. "Can you fuck my ass while Maria fucks my pussy?"

"I can for you, Granma," I said, then started going in and out of her very, very slowly. I could feel Maria's monster cock as it moved inside of Granma's pussy, so I allowed her to dictate the pace. However, five minutes later and I was cumming again. I laughed. "Sorry, Granma, but your ass is just so beautifully tight and sweet."

Maria pulled out of Granma's pussy and slowly worked her cock into Granma's ass. It took some doing, but she got it in to the hilt, then began banging Granma like there was no tomorrow. "Oh, shit," Granma whispered. "Oh, fuck. Fuck it, Maria. Fuck my ass."

Maria went as fast as she could, and when the time came, she pulled out and said, "Suck my cock, Billy!" I went straight to it, feeling every spasm of it as she once again filled my mouth with her cum. Like last night with the twins, I moved over and shared the load with Granma. We kissed each other passionately as we shared Maria's cum, then allowed her to lick the remainder from our lips. "Wow, if you two are ever in New York, you need to look me up. Seriously."

"We'll see if the wind blows us that way," Granma said, "but for now, let's rest up a bit before the next round begins."

The following morning at breakfast, Granma asked, "So, how do you feel?"

"Like Odysseus," I said with a great smile.

"Good. That's exactly how you should feel, gaining new experiences, conquering new things. Your world is going to be so much smaller when we return home."

"Not necessarily," I said in correcting her. "I have college to look forward to, and you and I still need to come up with a way to bring Jenny into this. That is, if you will allow it."

"Only if you're serious about her," Granma said. "I don't want a parade of girls in and out of our lives."

"She's the one, Granma."

"Good, then we'll tend to her when we get home, but for now, what do you think of that woman over there?"

"The Indian?" I asked.

"No, the one next to her."

"The black woman?

"She's quite lovely, isn't she?"

I smacked Granma on the butt. "Go get her."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers