Booze Sheriff Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl runs into the unexpected at her father's party.
3.9k words
4.5
4.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several hours, the party started to fizzle out. It'd been a small gathering of some of Dad's co-workers and their families, the kind of friendly gesture Dad was known for. He'd barbequed outside, mostly burgers and hot dogs, while Mom whipped up sides like baked beans and potato salad. They stayed in the back yard and fed everyone.

I'd spent most of the evening in my parents' basement, watching the guests mingle. Dad had assigned me the job of Booze Sheriff. I hovered around the bar area and kept the minors from getting at the alcohol. A few teens had tried to sneak shots of schnaps or steal a beer, but most had behaved. I took pity on one cute guy, some intern from Dad's office. He'd flashed his ID. Twenty-first birthday next month. I slipped him a beer... and maybe a little tongue as he gave me a thank you kiss.

Being the Booze Sheriff, I didn't card myself. I downed several G&Ts while on duty. My head felt fuzzy, my mouth filled with the tart flavor of juniper. I licked my lips, feeling more than a bit horny. Alcohol does that to me.

As several of the guests gathered their belongings and prepared to leave, I saw my dad's boss rise from the sofa, extracting himself from the clutches of two twenty-something women in tight blouses and short skirts, one a blond, the other an attractive brunette with a major case of resting bitch face. Mr. Davidson had transferred to Dad's office from the other side of the country. According to Dad, Mr. Davidson was a fair boss, expecting a good job and giving credit to the people who actually did the work. "Not like the other guy," Dad had said. "The company finally fired him and brought in Larry Davidson. Best decision they ever made."

The brunette reached for Mr. Davidson's hand but he slipped from her grasp. He smiled at her, said something I couldn't hear, then offered her a quick, two-finger salute. The blonde, her face flushed from alcohol, gave the brunette a sultry smile, slid over, and whispered in her ear. The brunette nodded, then kissed the other woman. Soon they were locked in an embrace, hands roaming one another's body.

The sight got my juices flowing. The bar stood near the stairs. Mr. Davidson approached.

I smiled. "Hey, Mr. D. Leaving so soon?"

I expected him to keep walking--a man of his age and station wouldn't have an interest in the nineteen-year-old daughter of an employee--but when he stopped and returned my smile, a flutter ran through me.

"Heather, right?" he said. "Steve and Christine's daughter?"

I nodded. "Can I get you a drink? I'm the Booze Sheriff tonight. I'd ask for your ID but I think you might be old enough."

Mr. Davidson hesitated, then frowned. He rested his elbows on the bar's scratched, wood surface and stared at me.

My mouth went dry. What did I say? Did I insult him?

"I--um..." Shit. Fuck. What a time for my words to fail me. "Look, I--"

His gaze drifted from my eyes to my chest. I'd chosen a tight white cami with spaghetti straps, no bra, tits on display beneath the thin silk. I'd thrown on a black leather jacket to give at least the illusion of modesty, but there was no hiding my 34DDs. I'm proud of my girls and I'm not shy at using them to get attention.

His stare lingered on my breasts. My nipples hardened. A warm flush ran through my pussy.

Had I snagged his attention?

He's my dad's boss--was that even a good idea?

Moments passed. He finally lifted his eyes to meet mine.

"Do you have tequila?" he asked.

"Um--sure. Yeah, hold on." I turned to the bottles lining the shelf and took a breath. Something about Larry Davidson had ignited a fire in me. I hadn't been laid in a month, since my boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, had announced he was moving with his parents to Colorado and wanted to "give me a final thrill." Some thrill. The small-dicked wonder had come within minutes, got dressed, and left me to finish myself with my vibrator. I never understood why I'd stayed with him. The sex wasn't that great, but at least he'd been there. Mediocre sex was better than no sex.

I found the Patrón, poured some into a tumbler, and set the drink on the bar.

"Here you go. First one's one the house." I gave him my best flirty smile. "The second might cost you something."

He cocked an eyebrow at me. "Not going to join me?"

"Tequila's not my thing." I splashed some gin into a glass and raised it. "To a good evening."

Mr. Davidson tapped his glass against mine. "And an even better night."

We downed our drinks.

The gin burned my throat. My nipples had become small, hard bullets. The cami did nothing to hide my arousal.

And an even better night.

Alcohol warred with logic. This man was my dad's boss. He had the power to fire my father and ruin our lives. But he was also hot. Tall, rugged, a square jaw that could melt a girl's heart. Somewhere in his mid-forties? A real man. An experienced man. Not some small-dicked wonder.

I leaned forward and arms crossed below my chest, thrusting my boobs up and out, pulling the silk tightly against them.

"Looking for something more than a nightcap, Mr. Davidson?"

"Perhaps." He set the tumbler on the bar top. "Steve tells me you're a sophomore at college."

I poured more tequila into his, refilled mine with gin.

Licking the rim of my glass, I said, "Making sure I'm over eighteen?"

His voice hardened. "Can't someone simply be interested in who you are?"

I lowered my drink. "Sorry. I didn't mean to insult you."

Mr. Davidson lifted the tumbler to his lips, hesitated, then tilted the liquid into his mouth. When he set the glass down, he rested his hand on mine. His touch made my skin tingle. The sensation spread from my hand, to my chest, and down to my pussy. My panties grew damp.

Holy shit, was this man hot.

"No insult taken," he said, then grinned. "I was messing with you. Steve talks about you all the time. I know how old you are." His thumb caressed the back of my hand. "I knew you were beautiful. What I didn't know was how stunning were in person." Then his hand left mine, only to reach out and cup one of my breasts. His thumbnail lightly raked across my nipple. "How very gorgeous."

His touch sending little bolts of electricity through me.

I closed my eyes. "Fuck. Keep that up and I'll jump you right here."

His fingers pinched my nipple. I gasped as a mini-orgasm swept through me.

The fuck? I'd never experienced an orgasm from nipple play.

"Enjoyed that, did you?" Mr. Davidson said. "How about this?" He tweaked my nipple again and my legs nearly buckled as another, larger orgasm hit me. Pussy juices flooded my panties and dripped down my leg. My heart raced.

I gripped the bar to keep from collapsing. "What're you doing to me?"

He kept flicking my nipple; seismic waves of pleasure rolled through me.

"Imagine how you would feel," he said, "if I had access to your entire body?"

"M-my parents," I said, gasping. "W-what about my p-parents?"

"I may ask them to join us one day. For tonight, I think I want you all to myself."

Her breath caught in her throat. Join us one day.

He meant for this to happen again.

The sound of giggling. My eyes opened.

The girls from the sofa. They stood next to Mr. Davidson, arms around each other's waist. One, the pretty brunette with resting bitch face, pointed at me.

"You turned me down for this skank?" she said to Davidson. "Dude, you gotta raise your standards."

The blonde giggled again. "C'mon, Beth. We don't need him to have fun." She pulled on the brunette's arm, trying to lead her upstairs.

The brunette--Beth--jerked out of her grasp. "Chill the fuck out, Sandy." She returned her attention to Davidson. "What's this bitch got over me? You think her tits are better than mine?" Beth cupped her breasts and shook them. Even I had to admit she had an impressive rack. "Well, do you?"

Davidson fondled my tit for a moment or two longer, then released his treasure and turned to face Beth. He stood straighter, seemed to grow taller. The room became still, the air heavier. A light in the corner flickered, then went out. The ensuing darkness gathered around Davidson. He became obscure, indistinct. Shadowy. Only his eyes remained unaltered--bright blue, as clear as a summer sky. They were fixed on Beth.

"You overestimate yourself." Davidson's voice sounded rough, like boulders grinding together. "And you've insulted my friend." Then he chuckled; a horrible sound that came from deep in his chest. "Know what I hate? Rudeness. And you're being rude." He reached out and stroked her cheek, a surprisingly gentle touch given his apparent anger, and Beth's eyes went dull, like someone about to fall asleep... or who had just woken from a nightmare. "Do me a favor, take your little friend and go fuck yourself."

Beth suddenly lost her resting bitch face. Her eyes lit up and she smiled, a genuinely happy grin. But at the edges, I saw maybe a hint of unease in that smile. A shadow of madness that made my skin pebble into gooseflesh.

Turning away from Davidson, she looped her arm in Sandy's. "Your place, right? And that drawer full of toys? I want to try them all, especially the monster dildo." She leaned in and kissed Sandy. "We have the entire night."

Then they were gone, up the stairs and out of the house.

I didn't think about Beth again until I saw her picture on the news, two days later.

The light in the corner came back on.

Davidson and I were alone in the basement

"Now," he said, directing his attention back to me. "Where were we? Oh, yes. I remember." He grabbed my breast and tweaked my nipple.

A wave of pleasure crashed over me. I grunted, this time fighting it. There was something wrong here. Something terribly wrong.

"What just happened?" I asked through clenched teeth. "W-what did you do to her?"

He grabbed my other breast and flicked that nipple. I shuddered in ecstasy. It was like his hands had a direct line to my clit. As his fingers worked their magic, orgasm after orgasm hit me, until I nearly collapsed.

"Ah...fuck," I said. "Jesus God, please don't stop."

Davidson's fingers suddenly clamped down. Pain lanced through me. My eyes shot open.

Davidson glared at me. "Language, young lady. Don't invoke...." His words trailed off, then he shrugged. "Let's say I'd rather keep religion out of this."

Despite the pleasure, I was afraid. Something didn't add up.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm your dad's boss. I thought you knew that."

"Okay, what are you?"

He leaned in. His blue eyes flashed red, just a beat, no more, but that was all it took. My will crumbled.

"Come out from behind the bar," he said. "Come out, my little Booze Sheriff, and I'll show you what I am."

Heart racing, I slipped off my jacket and slipped into his embrace. He kissed me, his tongue thrusting into my mouth. One hand grabbed my ass while the other held the back of my head. He pulled me closer; my huge breasts mashed against his chest. His excitement pressed against me. My hand trailed down his broad chest, his flat abdomen, to the front of his slacks. I grabbed his cock. My fingers explored its length, moving halfway down his thigh before reaching the enormous head.

"Oh, shit," I said, breaking the kiss. "What are you, a fucking porn star?"

Davidson grabbed the lower part of my cami and lifted. He had to tug to get the silk over the considerable swell of my breasts. Once free, he tossed the top aside. The girls were on full display. My nipples were so hard they hurt.

"That's a redundant statement," he said. "Porn starts always fuck." He hesitated. "And so do I."

Then he brought his mouth to my nipple and wrapped his lips around it. His tongue caressed the hard nub, the tip running in small circles around the sensitive flesh. He suckled it. He blew air on it. He drew the entire nipple into his mouth and clamped his teeth around it.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck." Ecstasy rose in me like a volcano, a molten wave of lust spreading throughout my entire body. Desire burned in me. I wanted this man. I wanted him badly. I wanted him in my mouth. In my pussy. In my ass. I wanted him everywhere.

While Davidson's mouth worshiped my nipple, my hand stroked his cock through his pants, my experienced fingers working the turgid flesh. My eyes widened as his lengthy member grew, the engorged head snaking down his pant leg, the girth expanding until my fingers only reached part way around it.

That massive, porn-star member had been flaccid. Now it had become monstrous. No man could be that big. And no one possibly accommodate an erection this size.

I tried to push away. Davidson kept his mouth clamped on my nipple. His tongue worked its magic. My pussy gushed. I'd never been so wet.

But that mammoth weapon would rip me in two.

"This isn't right," I said, my voice breathy. "I need to go."

Davidson released my nipple. Despite my protests, I wanted to scream, put your mouth back. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Cupping my cheek in his large hand, his thumb caressed my face. An electric charge shot through me, igniting my nerves, sending my libido into overdrive.

I threw my head back as the largest orgasm I'd experienced rocked my world. I came so hard my ass clenched. My thighs shook uncontrollably. I tried to speak but could only make small grunting noises. This was the best sex I'd had and he'd only touched my face and tits.

"You liked that?" Davidson said. "Good. Now be a good girl and return the favor."

He placed his hands on my shoulders and gently pressed down.

I resisted. A part of my mind screamed in terror. But it was a small part, and growing smaller by the minute.

"N-no," I said, gasping. "Please let me go."

Davidson pressed harder. I stiffened my resolve, but my legs trembled, the muscles weakened from the multiple climaxes, and then folded.

I was on my knees in front of this man.

I was now eye-level with his python of a cock. His erection tented his pants to an obscene degree, the cloth hugging the contours of his hardon.

Davidson stroked my hair. "Take it out."

Hunger suddenly replaced ecstasy. A desire to see, to taste, this man's powerful cock took over. I no longer had any doubt. I needed this man in me.

I undid his belt. Worked free the button. Drew down the zipper. I yanked down his pants and boxers in one motion.

Davidson's monster cock was so big it hung low, the engorged glans pointing at the floor. Thick veins ran just below the hard surface. Precum leaked out of the tip. He'd shaved all his pubic hair, making the outrageous seem impossible.

His balls hung low and heavy, encased in a sack of wrinkled skin. They were huge. Fertile. Full of cum. I cupped one. It filled the palm of my hand.

Enthralled, I lifted his cock and laid my forearm alongside it, a girl's impromptu tape measure.

His cockhead extended past my fingertips.

It must be over fourteen inches long. My fingers only reached halfway around it.

Holy fuck. I'd never seen anything like it. Not in real life. Not in porn movies. Heat rolled off it in waves, warming my face.

Davidson stroked my hair again. "You know what to do."

I shook my head. "It'll never fit. It's too big."

"Nothing's impossible if you put your mind to it."

"I can't fit the tip in my mouth, let alone the whole head."

Davidson chuckled. "The head? Honey, I expect you to take the whole thing into your mouth and down your pretty throat. I expect you to suck like your life depends on it. I expect you to drain my balls and swallow every fucking drop. That's what I expect."

"Impossible," I said. "I'll never get--"

Davidson grabbed my head in both hands and pulled forward, jabbing his cockhead toward my open mouth. The fleshy knob pushed against my face, the head big enough to cover my mouth, nose, chin.

My eyes shot wide. I slapped at his legs.

His fingers stroked my hair. "Open up, sweetie. Open up wide."

His word echoed in my head. My jaw opened. His cock edged forward. My lips stretched wide. Davidson jerked my head forward. More of his massive organ violated my mouth.

Open up wide.

Wonton desire took control. I wanted this man. I wanted to please him. My stomach growled. I needed to feast on his cum.

I forced my mouth to open wider. Something popped, a flash of pain, then my jaw seemed to unhinge, to open impossibly wide. My lips stretched painfully, forming a tight O around his member.

He pulled my head closer. Slowly, the swollen coronal ridge slid past my lips and lodged into my mouth.

I felt like I'd bitten an apple whole.

How was this even possible?

There's no way I could take more.

But Davidson wasn't done. He'd ordered me to take the whole thing. I came again as I thought of obeying him. The climax shook me like an earthquake.

Eyes watering, nose pulling in air, I grabbed Davidson's ass and, taking control, shoved his cock deeper into my mouth.

Sucking, tongue swirling, I coated his invading member with saliva. I coughed up a wad of it to the front of my mouth and lathered his cock with slick wetness. My tongue massaged the underside of his glans, a trick I'd used on my boyfriends, one I knew drove men crazy.

Davidson groaned. "Hell, yes. Suck on it. You're a good little slut."

I swallowed more of his cock. The enormous length filled my mouth. The bulbous head knocked against the back of my throat. I coughed, then gagged. It was too much.

"Now, now," Davidson said. "You can do it. Just... try."

Then he tapped the top of my head with one finger. A bright light flashed behind my eyes. My throat relaxed, and my gag reflex... vanished.

Ignoring the terrified screaming in the back of my mind, I moaned around his cock.

He'd given me a gift. And I meant to use it.

I swallowed... and swallowed... and swallowed.

His slab of a cock entered my esophagus. I forced it down my thoat. Soon, my nose hit his abdomen. His balls rested against my chin.

I'd taken the whole thing.

Un-fucking-believable.

I hummed around the invading flesh pole, hoping to send shivers of pleasure his way.

Davidson responded with another groan. He drew back enough I could draw in a breath through my nose and then thrust forward again. He did it again and again. Hips bucking, he started skull fucking me in a way I'd never thought possible.

I lifted a hand to my throat. An obscene bulge moved back-and-forth beneath my fingers. His manhood had invaded me so thoroughly, so violently. It had to reach half way to my stomach.

But I loved it. I loved it.

Similar to my now absent gag reflex, my need to breathe had diminished. Davidson pounded my throat for a good minute, maybe two, before dark motes appeared in my vision and I once again slapped at his legs.

This time, he drew most of the way out. My jaw ached as I pulled air in through my nose. He still had both hands on my head.

"Get ready, bitch," he said. "We're about to finish the first part of the night."

"Mmmhmm." Part of me wanted this done because his assault was wrong, and part of me wanted it done to see what would come next.

His fingers tightened, grabbing fistfuls of hair. Then he thrust his hips forward. His mammoth cock slid effortlessly into my throat. Another orgasm sparked in my cunt. I could tell this one would be huge. Davidson's hips began to piston, driving hard into my throat, then pulling back, like a machine, an engine. My arms hung uselessly at my sides. My eyes rolled up inside my skull. My body shook with each pummeling drive. I felt like a rag doll caught in a windstorm. Davidson took ownership of me. His cock pounded into my willing mouth. My orgasm built with each invasion until I thought I'd scream. Davidson's thrusts grew stronger, more forceful. My head snapped back each time his hips rocked into me. His balls slapped against my chin. I couldn't move. I'd turned into his sexy little fuck doll, my tiny mouth wrapped around his huge cock.

12