Booze Sheriff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes, the invading organ grew larger, pushed farther down my throat. His impressive girth expanded. Excited, I worked my throat muscles along its length, coaxing, massaging. A crescendo of pleasure burst up through me, taking me to heights of pleasure I'd not reached before. I came so hard a almost blacked out.

Finally, with a grunt, Davidson slammed forward and his cock exploded in my throat. His first jet of cum sluiced into my stomach. So did his second, and his third. And his fourth. It wasn't so much bursts as a nearly steady stream of semen. It kept flowing and flowing out of him. My stomach filled with his potent sperm. Then he pulled out. His spurting cock painted my face, my breasts. I open my mouth to catch some, to taste his seed.

He came far more and far longer than a normal man. I reached out and jerked his cock, coaxing more of his jizz. When his spurts finally ended, I was coated in Davidson's cum. It hung from my hair, my face, the tip of my nose. I opened my eyes, ignoring the sting of his semen.

Mr. Davison loomed over me. His face, normally calm and handsome, had twisted into a mask of lust.

His huge cock jutted out from his abdomen.

"You're still hard?" I said, amazed. My hand stroked his flesh. It felt like iron in my grip.

Mr. Davidson worked at the buttons of his shirt. "Get naked. It's time to put your body to real work."

I opened my mouth to reply, to object to what he thought "real work" was after the invasion I'd just experienced, when someone started down the stairs.

My mother stepped into the basement. She took in a shirtless Davidson and his horse cock bobbing in the air. Her eyes flew to me, kneeling in front of her husband's boss, my huge cum-covered tits on display, my face and hair painted with his semen. I must have looked a mess. I certainly felt like one.

Blood ran from her face. Her eyes locked on Davidson's jutting cock. Her lips trembled, and I thought she might sink to her knees beside me, offer up her body to this terrible man.

Then she yelled up the stairs.

"Steve, get your ass down here! We have a problem!"

12