Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 12

Story Info
Commander Lilith & Moxxi enjoy a threeway.
6.8k words
4.67
6.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Lilith, Mad Moxxi (both Borderlands series)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 12

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, Oral, anal.

* * *

Things were, in a word - fucked.

Sanctuary, the floating city in the sky, had been blown to pieces thanks to the Phasewalk of all Phasewalks by Commander Lilith, the new leader of the Crimson Raiders. A last resort to kill the crazed Colonel Hector of the New Pandora army. In the aftermath, the Vault Hunters were sent off to search the galaxy for Vaults while Lilith herself managed multiple tasks of rebuilding the Raiders and searching for the Vault Key that was lost somewhere on Pandora. That left a small trickle of survivors to make their way to The Backburner. A stronghold (for the moment) protected by a literal wall of fire. A former bandit camp that barely served the needs of those who remained but was managing to get by, thanks greatly to the leadership of Lilith.

Things were therefore especially bad for the now former (honorary) major of Sanctuary, a wannabe Vault Hunter by the name of Samuel. He barely scraped by in terms of battle ability and mostly everything else, but he managed to cover up for the shortcomings thanks to his ability to raise moral and generally being decent enough to be around. In the current situation, there was a massive list of oddjobs and repairs to do amongst everything else. Taking on the boring, sometimes risky tasks no one else wanted to do was a sure fire way to keep a guaranteed roof over the head.

What no one else knew about apart from Samuel was that part of his 'success' and why he was liked by so many Vault Hunters and Crimson Raiders was nothing to do with any natural skill that he possessed. A mysterious Relic known as Pandora's Heart which offered no battle abilities or perks. Instead, the Relic made him rather irresistible to the opposite sex while equipped, and granted him enhanced sexual abilities and even cock size against all reasonable logic. Not that logic applies really to Pandora with psychos, monsters, aliens and everything else. Regardless, it allowed Samuel to get his way with the stunning women that existed around Pandora but he was smart enough to only equip it when it was needed. Walking around with women throwing themselves at him would likely lead to men hurling grenades and whatever else at him soon after.

So when he heard a knocking at his room at The Backburner, and a familiar call of 'Sugar' from the otherside? He knew to quickly equip that Relic. "It's open!" He called out with a smile, staying seated on his bed. Thankful at least to have that comfort in this new wastelands.

Strutting in, with her large breasts jiggling with each step, was the gorgeous bartender and longtime ally of the Vault Hunters and Crimson Raiders - Mad Moxxi. Clad in her familiar, circus-themed red attire complete with hat along with her make-up in the syle of a clown. "Hey there, sugar..." She purred, and not just with her usual sexual tone she normally speaks in as Pandora's Heart kicked in to effect her in a positive and not controlling fashion. "I just wanted to stop by and thank you for all the work you've been doing around here... You really know how to get a girl staying in 'heat'... By keeping that Firewall burning nice and hot." She added, saying a classic innuendo.

"No problem! Just, you know, doing my job... Or jobs I guess..." Samuel said. Trying to keep eye contact with her but those big breasts being pushed out were making it a struggle.

"Well I appreciate it sugar. And the fact that, well, with a reputation like yours you've been keeping your hands and your eyes away from my daughter Ellie as well." She added, smirking as she stood in front of him.

"I, uh well... Ellie's nice and all, but she's kinda, you know... I don't think we'd be a good match." He claimed. Trying to be as polite as possible talking about Moxxi's daughter. "She's you know, way smarter than I am. Plus! She's been very into that uh, Vaughn guy! Wouldn't want to be a homewrecker or anything."

"Well I appreciate it. And I really came by to show you how much I really do thank you for that... And I'm not talking about swapping baseball metaphors..." She said, licking her lips as she looked down at his crotch. "I'm talking about a full home run."

"That... That sounds awesome!" He said, wisely accepting the offer. "Sounds way better than being shot at like I am out outside of the Firewall!"

"Then let's get right down to it then, sugar..." Moxxi said with a devilish grin as she unbuttoned her circus-style jacket. Tossing it aside to show off her curvaceous body with her large tits bouncing with each step she took. Leaving Samuel almost drooling as she slipped down to her knees, clad in just footwear and her signature hat. Showing she meant business as she went right for his pants. Undoing and hauling them down, so she could lick her lips as she gazed over his rock hard, lengthy cock - a size enhanced by the relic he had equipped. But she wasn't looking for any sweet talk now as she just shifted in. Capturing that tool between her tits and squeezing them against his size to make him moan.

"Mmmmm! A titfuck to begin with??" He groaned his surprise, but from the smile on his face he clearly wasn't going to complain as any sane (as it gets on Pandora) man wouldn't. Staring down to watch as she started sliding her boobs up and down his pole to make them jiggle. Skilfully just using her arms pressed against the sides of her mounds to apply the pressure - she's done this kind of sexual act many times before. "What did... Mmmmm... I do right to deserve this right... Ahhhhh! Off the bat?" He said between groans. A smooth, steady motion to easily leave him moaning but she was gasping lightly herself from the sensation of that hot piece of man-meat working in and out of her cleavage. A light flick of the tongue over her upper lip as she got aroused from pleasuring the lucky man.

"Oh sweetheart, don't worry that little head of yours about the boring stuff like 'why' or 'how'..." The bartender teased with a sultry smirk as she looked up. Increasing the pace to make her tits smack down into his crotch when she moved down, before lifting up to make the crown of his cock vanish between her titties. "Mmmm... Just know that if I knew you couldn't handle these girls of mine? You wouldn't be getting to fuck them in the first place..." She added before changing her tactics. Tilting her head back, her hat managing to stay on her head, as she leaned down and started to flick her tongue against the fat tip of his pole when it popped out from her mountains as they still worked over his size.

"Mmmmm!! Fuck! Uhhhh, thanks I guess?" He questioned her words since they sounded like a threat not to cum, which thanks to Pandora's Heart wasn't ever a concern. But he soon moaned again and indeed focused on the fact he was now not just getting pleasured by Moxxi's infamously large breasts, but getting a taste of her mouth too at the same time. A sexual double team that very few could manage to survive. Her tongue sliding across and around the tip when it reappeared from out of her chest, before she caught some air to repeated as she worked her titties up and down at that steady pace. Nipples rock hard and the stunning but deadly beauty swaying her ass a little as she clearly enjoyed dishing out this titwank, but not nearly as much as the moaning hunk she was giving it to.

She was doing more than just 'testing' him however when she changed her grip to now cup her mounds and the sides with her hands, and captured her own nipples between her fingers. More grinding her breasts against his dick as her full, red lips captured his cock. Making him groan out as the MILF slurped without shame on his cock-head while massaging the shaft with her own chest. Still applying her tongue to him within her oral hole as she got his bell-end nice and slick with her spit. A slight bob accompanied by pumping her tits a bit, almost smacking herself in her clown-styled make-up face with her breasts as she continued the expert tittyfuck. Very happy to let loose her own urges with a cock that she knows can take it, even if she doesn't know his sexual ability is being mysteriously enhanced.

"Oh fuck Moxxi... That's so fucking good!" Samuel moaned the obvious as he stared down. "I don't think things could get better than this!"

"Really? Well I'll just go and go fuck myself then instead of you."

Samuel froze at the sound of a new, female voice at the door. Moxxi to busy fucking his cock with her tits and sucking with her mouth to pause what she was doing. None other than Commander Lilith herself, clad in her familiar battle torn attire that showed off both her sexy figure and her Siren tattoos. Having invited herself in it seems as she closes the door behind her now she's broken her 'cover' but from the hard nipples poking through her top, she's likely to have been there for quite some time.

"Sup?" Lilith said as a greeting, and reaching for her top to also cast it aside, was also making herself a part of this sexual encounter as she revealed her own nicely sized and rounded tits.

"I, uh... I can explain?" Samuel offered with a groan as Moxxi, unfazed, continued slurping on his dick.

"That you're fucking Moxxi's big old tits? Nah, I'm good." Lilith shrugged, continuing to undress rather casually as she slipped down her pants. "Listen Killer... I'm not here to talk. I need another good fuck from you. I would have taken it alone but since Moxxi got here first? I'll share. If you can handle us both that is..." She added with a smirk, staying similarly in just her boots as she approached the bed.

"Doesn't... Mmmmm! Sound like I have much of choice..." Samuel said as he grinned. He was a lot of things for sure, but stupid enough to turn down a threesome with two of the hottest women on Pandora? He wasn't that!

Moxxi finally lifted her head off from his cock and released it from her chest. "Oh hey Commander... Nice tits..." She said, shifting back as Lilith pushed him down to make him properly lay back on the bed.

"What? No innuendo?" The redhead questioned, raising an eyebrow as she mounted the lowest rank of the remaining Crimson Raiders. "I did just walk in on you fucking the former mayor of our new destroyed city."

"Well I can at least see the carpet matches the drapes..." Moxxi said, watching as Lilith lowered herself down onto Samuel's cock to make them both moan. "But I already knew that..." She said with a sly smile, before moving herself up onto the bed but them to swing a leg over his head. Bringing her wet twat down towards his handsome face.

"I... Wait, what?" Lilith questioned, before moaning when out of reflex that man underneath him started thrusting upward into her tight, and tellingly already a little moist, pussy.

"Mmmmm... Never mind..." The beautiful Siren decided to focus on why she'd barged in in the first place as she started to lift her body upward. Meeting the thrusts being sent into her to held get that dick deep into her and get the sound of skin meeting skin ringing out as she went straight into some sexual action despite not having been a part of the start of this. Taking advantage of the 'warm up' down by the woman she was now facing opposite her as Moxxi moaned herself from feeling a tongue being flicked up against her slick folds. Lilith placing her hands onto Samuels chest for support as she raised and lowered her hips on that thick pole that had just been in-between Moxxi's tits and her mouth just moments before.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm! Mmmmm..." Underneath them both, Samuel groaned up into the pussy he was eating out. Both hands on Moxxi's thick, tights covered thighs as he lapped away at her pussy lips to return the pleasure he'd gotten from her before the third member of this threesome invited herself in. Showing off the talents he's developed and gotten thanks to Pandora's Heart as he ran his tongue across the entrance to the MILF's love tunnel. Happily drinking down juices to stain his lips and chin as she worked that pussy down against his mouth. Not forgetting to keep his hips thrusting upward so the powerful and gorgeous Siren got plenty of action to. Sending his shaft into that snug, wet pussy to make sure she moaned out too.

"Mmmmmmm! Yeah, ride that dick Lilith! You sexy little Firehawk, you!" Moxxi encourages, licking her lips as she stares down to watch the redhead in front of her raise and lower onto that fat, thrusting rod being sent into Lilith's snatch. Enjoying what she's seeing even as she gets pleasured herself from a hungry tongue working into her own pussy at the same time, making her bounce slightly to keep her big titties shaking. "In fact... MMMM!! Yeah, keep eating momma out Samuel..." She gasped, pausing her thoughts to grind against the mouth of the stud under her before looking back up. "In fact... Come give me a taste of a Siren, Lilith..." Moxxi decided, leaning forward and capturing the other woman by her spiky, flaming hair.

"I... Wha-MMMMPHH!!" Lilith's eyes widened when her lips were drawn into an equally full set, but soon groaned as she accepted the smooch to allow the other beauty's tongue to enter her mouth as they started to wrap against one another. One hand going up and finding Moxxi's breast for a firm squeeze, while the other stayed on the man they were now making out over to keep some support. Both women moaning from his work as he pumped away into the redhead's wet snatch while licking away at the MILF's equally moist box. Now the two stunners entertaining one another as they kissed and felt up the bust of the other without any appearance of shame for such an increase of sin.

Although he knew that Moxxi had openly said she's had girlfriends in the past, Samuel pondered if the relic he had equipped increased not just desire but unlocked bisexuality too as two of Pandora's most dangerous as well as beautiful women were making out while he worked over both their snatches at the same time. Having not heard about Lilith having much interest in women before, but he's not going to complain about this development now. More than happy to take advantage of this sinful situation as he darted his tongue in and out of Moxxi's sweet pussy. At the same time, thrusting away up into Lilith's snug and damp tunnel to keep both ladies exchange moans as well as spit. It would be quite foolish to not equally pleasure both women for fear of fate worse than any death!

"Mmmmmphh!!" Moxxi groaned, pulling away to break the kiss. "Atta' girl Lilith! MMMMM... I knew you had it in you!" She encouraged, clearly loving seeing a naughty side from the new Commander of the Crimson Raiders.

"I bet... MMMM!! You 'knew' that like you knew about my carpets, huh?" Lilith questioned between her own moans as she bounced a couple times more on that big cock. An admission seemingly to exploring girl-on-girl fun.

"I might have hacked a few ECHOs here and there..." Moxxi shrugged, as she dismounted Samuel's face.

"Wait, you've been hacking my private diaries??" Lilith said with narrowed eyes, similarly getting off from the man she's been fucking. "Some people get an actual hobby you know instead of blackmailing people who... MMMMPHHH!"

Lilith's line of objection was cut off by Moxxi pulling her into another smooch, and this time a deep one to pull them both onto the bed. Giving Samuel just enough time to roll out of the way as Moxxi was on her back with somehow her hat still on her head and Lilith on top of each other. The two women sliding against one another for a playful wrestling of sorts to get into position. Soon finding it as Moxxi's hand went down between the redhead's legs to drip two fingers into the other woman's box. While Lilith's hands went to those large tits for a deep squeeze, leaving both of them moaning into the mouth of the other for the lesbian fun they were caught up in. Pausing for a moment to glance at the starting man standing at the side, as if to say "Get the fuck back over here with that huge fucking cock!" before they resumed their rather passionate making out.

Doing as non-verbally told, Samuel got back onto the bed behind the two beauties and took a hold of Moxxi's legs by the thighs to spread them. Since Lilith's snatch was filled with fingers, he opted to get reintroduced to Moxxi's pussy by pushing his cock into that wet and snug snatch. Hearing the muffled moan from the MILF as a result of his invasion, so he continued on as he started to pump briskly into her slot. Ensuring she shifted back and forth on his bed while her hands roamed over the woman on top of her. One of his hands stayed on her leg to keep it apart, while the other rested on Lilith's nicely rounded butt. Keeping his focus for now on pumping into the beauty with the circus-style make-up to have gone from just eating her out to now deeply fucking her hot, wet pussy.

The former owner of the Underdome appreciated the filling up her snatch was getting, but expressed it onto the other woman involved in this steamy three-way. Moxxi's mouth capturing the breast covered with Lilith's Siren tattoos as she started to suck on it. Making the former full-time Vault Hunter groan out louder as Moxxi showed her own female pleasuring skills by working her tongue all around the hard nipple. Not forgetting how the dark-haired beauty was fingering Lilith at the same time with quick, knuckles deep pumps with two digits. Making the redhead rock back against the hand like she was taking a cock as Lilith tilted her head back to moan out in long overdue pleasure.

Samuel groaned as he worked his dick balls deep into Moxxi's soaking twat to keep the highly lusty woman satisfied even in this wild, bisexual threesome he was now caught up in. Taking full advantage of the enhanced sexual ability that Pandora's Heart grants him to be able to give two women what they deserve in terms of pleasure. That slap of his crotch meeting Moxxi's sounding out whenever he plunged his rod forward into her love tunnel to make her body rock back and leave her big tits bouncing in Lilith's grasp. However, seeing how his Commander was getting her snatch finger fucked during all of this gave him a bold idea as he leaned down towards her raised booty. His hand spreading her so he could dive in and apply his tongue to her asshole.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" That caused the powerful and sassy Siren to really moan out as she stared back. Both her lower holes getting worked over as her snatch got pumped with fingers from a fellow female and now her asshole licked by man at the same time. Making her grit her teeth in desire as she gazed back over her shoulder with sweat starting to drip down her pretty face. Again, not objecting to this as she worked her body against both her lovers in this no-strings-attached threeway. "FUCK!! Mmmmmm!! Fuck that feels... MMMM!! Real fucking good!" Perhaps even loving the attention after all the stress of losing the Crimson Raiders' base. For now, she was just moaning as she took a licking and fingering in such a way that to any peeping eyes it wouldn't look like this was Lilith's first time engaging in bisexual action during sex.

Moxxi grinned as she stopped sucking on the other woman's tit. "Maybe we should start calling you Fire-Slut from now on?" She teased, pulling her fingers out from Lilith's snatch.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12