Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"Well I don't think... Ahhhhh! That Slut-Hawk is gonna go over well..." Lilith groaned, pushing against Samuel's tongue. "Say Moxxi... You got any... AHHHHH... Any lube on you?"

"Of course, sugar!" She said, and when the other two looked back at Moxxi she suddenly had a tube of sexual lubricant suddenly in her hand.

Samuel lifted his head away as he blinked. "Where did that come from?"

"Where else? From between my tits! Where I keep everything else!" Moxxi said as she pushed Lilith off.

"Wait, that doesn't make any sense." Lilith questioned. "You're naked. You don't have any place to even put any..."

Lilith was cut off when Moxxi took the initiative. Applying the lube to her own fingers before pushing them into the other of the redhead's lower holes that she hadn't been working over before. Lilith groaning when the cool fluid was pushed into her backside as Moxxi went to work with a slow and steady anal fingering. Showing that she's no stranger to preparing a backside for some butt fucking, even when it comes to another woman. Lilith groaned, staying bent over as Moxxi did her work. Allowing Samuel to catch a short break as he watched with a grin, knowing what he was getting to do next. Or at least he did, before Moxxi captured his cock in order to stroke some lube over his fat inches for good measure.

Moxxi, to no one's surprise, was calling the action when it came to some filthy fun. Samuel again laying on his back, and now with Lilith mounted on top of him but leaning backward for the Reverse Cowgirl position with her hands back and on his chest. His dick now sliding up into Lilith's tight, rounded ass to make them both moan out as she slowly lowered down onto his pole. As he started to pump upward as she began to rock on that shaft, Moxxi leaned in between her legs as she had her own doggy style-like pose. Allowing her to work over the redhead's wet pussy with not just tongue to the outside, put three fingers lodged right up to the knuckle into that slot.

"OH FUCK! FUCK YES!! AHHHHH!!" Lilith moaned out in delight as her lower holes were getting pleasured as she tried her best to bounce with all the sensations she was taking. Sweat across her tattoo-covered body making her even sexier than before as her head tilted back. Just letting the other two take care of her intense needs. A nice big cock sliding in and out of her asshole while a female's fingers plunged into her wet snatch and the same time. Already Lilith's eyes rolling upward to stare at the roof as the pleasure took a deep hold of the usually confident and sassy beauty. Tits jiggling as her body worked against the digits sliding into her twat and the dick pumping from underneath into her backside.

"Mmmmm... Don't hold back now, sugar..." Moxxi purred as she worked her tongue over the top part of Lilith's snatch while her fingers darted in and out of the other woman's tunnel. The juices trickling down Moxxi's wrist from the repeated finger-banging she's done to a longtime ally even before the Crimson Raiders were first formed. "Ahhhhh... I bet you look real sexy when you cum like the dirty girl I know you can be..." She added to compliment in her unique, lusty way. The busty bartender showing she's got no issue with showing off her bisexual side as she moved her tongue up to briefly circle Lilith's clit before returning down to work over the folds. Drinking down the taste of the gorgeous Siren with approving groans of her own. Keeping herself pleasured too with her free hand straight between her legs to rub her snatch with a quick back and forth motion.

"UHHHHH!! Don't... MMMMM!! Don't fucking stop!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" The stunning Siren almost screamed out as she rocked against the cock and fingers pumping into her lower holes. Strands of her flaming red hair sticking to her facial features as the sweat continued to drip off her nicely curved body. Loving every moment of an even more curvaceous woman and a lucky, hunky male taking care of long overdue sexual needs of the Commander. "AHHHHHH! MMMM!! Holy fuck!! MMMMM!! Fuck me... AHHHHH YES FUCK ME!!" Her moans were blunt and clear, and she didn't even need to say them. There was no way the man underneath her wasn't going to deeply stuff her tight and nicely thick backside. Her fellow female was more than happy to keep plunging her already juices-soaked fingers into her box over and over. Let alone keeping her tongue working over that snatch to keep the sweet nectar flowing for her to sip down.

Samuel continued to mentally thank that fucking enhancing Relic that he had equipped as without it there'd be no way he'd last a minute inside such a wonderful, tight ass like this for even a minute, let alone actually make it to this point in such a red hot bisexual threeway. Grunting as he pumped away into Lilith's backside while Moxxi took care of the Siren's pussy at the same time. A little bold himself as he reached up and managed to grasp Lilith's shaking tits thanks to her leaning back position. As she worked her body against both his thrusts and the licking and fingering double team being down to her snatch. Going above and beyond his 'job' here to just pump her rump as he enjoyed a squeeze of her tits at the same time.

"F-FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHHH!" It was that grip that seemingly set the powerful beauty off as she reached up with one hand to clasp onto his to encourage the groping. Head tilting right back as Lilith moaned out and her Siren tattoos shined from hitting a powerful sexual speak. Juices flowing out onto Moxxi's tongue and all over her fingers and hand as the other woman continued to briskly work her over for an orgasm to remember. Samuel still helping out in that regard by thrusting in between Lilith's butt cheeks even as her passage clamped around his rod as she came. "MMMMMM... OOOOOOOOOH... MMMM!!" Both male and female lover here making sure she rode out all the waves of pleasure until she finally fell back with a satisfied groan on top of Samuel with his dick still stuffed into her backside. Gasping out but with a lazy smile on her face as she groaned when he slipped out from her well fucked rear.

"Fuck..." Was all the usually innuendo spouting Moxxi could say as she licked her lips, glancing between Samuel's cock and the freshly fucked form of Lilith. "Sugar? Give me a second..." Moxxi said, as she first dipped her fingers between her lips. Sucking them clean of the other female's tasty juices with a greedy gulp. She took a hold of the lube bottle again, applying it to her digits and this time pushing them into her own asshole. Making herself groan as she worked the sexual aid into herself with such quickness and skill that it was clear she's done this sort of thing plenty of times before. "Come on sugar... Help a girl cum like a damn waterfall!" She said with a grin, moving to her hands and knees on the bed over Lilith's sweat-soaked form with that rear pushed out towards him.

"I guess I can accept this mission..." He said, eagerly getting behind the stunning MILF and pushing his cock right into her asshole with a groan. Moxxi pushing back into him from the moment she felt the tip penetrating her as the lucky hunk went from fucking one stunning ass to an equally sexy, thicker rump. His fat inches sliding in nice and deep as he held onto her hips and started to thrust. Making them both moan out as he worked in and out while she worked that curvy body back into the motion with an obvious hunger. Her huge tits swinging underneath her as she took this doggy style anal fuck moments after she and the man she's now getting fucked by brought another woman to a screaming orgasm minutes before.

"OOOOOOOH! MMMMM!! FUCK YESSSSSS..." Moxxi in fact paid for not paying more attention to the third member of this threesome, but in pleasurable fashion. Lilith sliding underneath Moxxi so that she could bring her mouth up to that soaking twat of the bartender. Making the dark haired stunner moan out when she felt another woman's lips clamping onto her slot in order to deeply suck. Moxxi's hands going onto Lilith's body for support and to show she loved the sudden increase of sin in this position. "MMMMMM!! Yes Lilith! You filthy... MMMM!! Wonderful girl you! AHHHHHHH FUCK!!" The sweat across Moxxi's body making her clown-style make-up start to run but that was far from her concerns. Focused now on getting off with a big dick sliding into her butt and a hungry tongue now flicking against her snatch at the same time.

Samuel didn't even have to hold onto Moxxi now, as Lilith's hands clutched the other woman's backside to spread her cheeks. Allowing him to get a full view of his shaft pumping in and out of that just as tight, but more rounded rear of the former Underdome owner. Watching as those juicy cheeks jiggled whenever he thrust into her rear tunnel, helped by her timing her own motion perfectly to meet his dick sliding in. As he drove in deeper, his balls actually brushed against the flaming hair Lilith as she was leaning up to work over the snatch above her. Thankfully, she was too caught up in pussy eating to seemingly be bothered, so he could focus on driving his dick in and out of the second sexy rear he's gotten to fuck during this wild threeway.

"OOOOOOOH YES! YES YES MMMMMM!!" Moxxi continued to sweat and moan out like she'd been starved of sex for years. Rocking back and forth against both the dick stuffed into her ass and the mouth sliding against her snatch. Those wonderful large tits swaying in time with the motion of her sexy, MILF body as she helped to give her two lovers, male and female, the full access to her needy lower holes. "UHHHHH!! Almost there... AHHHH!! Don't fucking stop now!! MMMMMM! AHHHH FUCK!!" She said with a groan as she closed her eyes. Her hat rather impossibly still placed on the top of her head even as she roughly pushes back to take that thick, meaty dick deep into her ass and keep Lilith's tongue firmly working around inside her soaking twat. Keeping her butt raised up and pushed out to take this doggy style anal fuck, and legs spread so the woman underneath her can keep licking and slurping on her wet folds at the same time.

Lilith's mouth was still plenty hungry for the taste of a fellow woman even after her own sexual peak what felt like a lifetime ago already since this filthy position started. The lips and chin of the woman also known as the Firehawk dripping with juices now as she kept her tongue flicking away to more than stimulate Moxxi's twat. Her eyes occasionally darting up to watch that big cock that had been stuffing her own backside now driving in and out of the bartender's rump with equally stiff and quick of a pace as she took. Resisting the urge to sneak a taste of the huge cock that both she and Moxxi, like most women on Pandora, can't seem to get enough of. Instead keeping her mouth busy on that dripping pussy to suck down juices and lap away at to keep Moxxi moaning away.

As highly sexualised to say the least as Mad Moxxi is, even a woman built like her and packed with innuendos has her limits. She was brought loudly to them as she started to unleash that vowed waterfall of fluids down onto Lilith's mouth to make her gulp down sweet juices that overflowed to drip down her neck. Moxxi's eyes rolling up into her head and mouth open, with her tongue shamefully hanging out from the side of her mouth as she came with jolting shudders against the cock ploughing into her rear. As she enjoyed a likely enhanced than usual orgasm thanks to both a man and a woman treating her lower holes to attention all at once. Resulting in her slumping on top of the redhead when the stud behind her finally pulled out from her well fucked cheeks.

"Mmmmm... For a non-Siren? You taste kinda OK, Moxxi..." Lilith said with a smirk, rolling the other beauty off from her.

"Ahhhhh... I've not been screwed that hard since Marcus undercut me on a custom pistol!" Moxxi said, complimenting in her unique style as she grinned, resting back on the bed.

"Speaking of screwing... Looks like we're not quite done yet..." Lilith noted, as both women sat up and saw the still hard, but starting to pulse cock of the lucky man who has been in this threesome.

"Well, we can't ignore that now. Right, sugar?" Moxxi said, licking her lips as she and Lilith moved over to sit on the edge of his bed.

"Well I... MMMMM! I wasn't going to say anything..." He lied. Groaning as Moxxi leaned in and captured his cock between her full lips. No issue with going ass to mouth right after some anal sex as she tasted her own back passage from off his thick inches. Meanwhile Lilith leaned further down, and targetted his heavy balls as she swirled her tongue around one nut and then the other. Two of Pandora's hottest, and deadliest, women working over both parts of his manhood at the same time to make him moan and throb. A well deserved reward for helping to bring both women to hard orgasms, but something only achieved thanks to the sex enhancing Relic known as Pandora's Heart that he had equipped.

He was more than happy, as any red blooded male would be, to let these two suck and lick away at his dick and balls. The redhead capturing the ball closest to her between her lips to show off some of her oral talent that she'd missed on showcasing at least onto a male from her joining this sexual encounter later than it began. Moxxi however happy to bob away and take his inches nicely deep into her skilled mouth with her bright red lips tightly wrapped around his member. The sight of her gorgeous face rising and lowering even hotter than it would be thanks to how her circus-style make-up has been left running and ruined from the sweat built up from the previous action.

Shifting places, Samuel got to enjoy the feeling of the Siren sucking on his dick when Lilith pushed her face down onto his tool for some deep slurps. Also not showing any worry about the fact this dick had just come from out of another woman's ass a couple minutes before. Then again, she had been spending plenty of time enjoying lesbian fun while sharing a cock. Which is what was happening now as Moxxi took the role of pleasuring his big balls with teasing kisses and long licks across and around the sack. Even reaching up to cup and squeeze the other nut while her mouth took care of one. All still while her hat stayed perfectly on her head to make the sight even filthier as two of the sexiest women associated with the Crimson Raiders went to town on the huge dick that helped make them both cum nice and hard.

Lilith groaned around that shaft as she sucked and let her tongue slide over his underside as she pushed up and down onto that meaty prick. Her eyes burning with lust even after having orgasmed as she and the other beauty looked to get this stud off. Neither of them having any clue that his sexual ability, not to mention their own lust, was an enhanced result of the mysterious Relic that he has equipped. Both his rod and his balls now coated with spit as Moxxi easily licked and lapped at his nutsack while the redhead slurped on his pole. Two pretty faces right on his dick as mouths and tongues worked smoothly and swiftly for a sight most men would kill to just experience alone. And most likely most men would face a fate worse than death for daring to suggest such a thing to either of these lethal beauties in the first place!

No such risk for Samuel as he grunted. His dick throbbing as both women now licked away at his crown while Moxxi rather furiously stroked off his shaft. The desired effect achieved when he let out a long and deep groan of delight. Showing both Moxxi and Litith's faces with thick, hot spunk to make them moan from the sensation. Painting the bartender's circus-style make-up further white with streaks of sunk cover her cheeks, nose and mouth with some catching into the hair across one of her eyes. Lilith too taking plenty of spunk across her face as some caught to become matted through her flaming red hair but most splattering over her cheeks and mouth. Both women staying in place to catch his load with dirty grins as Moxxi stroked him dry. Even after such massive facials for both, they still leaned in to greedily lick up the last drops from his cock to complete the mission in fitting, naughty fashion.

"Mmmmm... Fuck!" Lilith said with a laugh. "Well, let's hope those showers are up and running again! I don't feel like trying to explain to Claptrap that this mess is some of vine residue or something..."

"Shower? Oh sugar, why waste such a good meal?" Moxxi grinned, as she leaned across. Using her tongue for along lick to scoop spunk off Lilith's face before gulping it down.

"...Actually, yeah. Good plan." Lilith said, grinning herself as returned the favour with a lick over Moxxi's face to collect up jizz to drink down. "...Oh, and good job Killer." She added, looking to Samuel with a smirk. "You're the new mayor of The Backburner now by the way... So uh, keep fucking us? And we'll make sure you're OK around here."

"...Fuck. Yeah!" Samuel replied with a grin. Watching as the two beauties spent some time cleaning one another up.

He may have lost the safety of Sanctuary. The Vault Hunters may have gone separate ways to explore the universe looking for Vaults. The Vault Key was nowhere to be found. And he had this worrying feeling that there was still a war on the horizon at some time that would likely result in destruction and death. But he still had that lust enhancing, sexually driven Relic in his back pocket that had managed to see him, though the dangers of the Borderlands up until this point. It might be all he needed to get by.

It wouldn't be until five years later when he'd need to really call on Pandora's Heart to save his wannabe Vault Hunter hide from that very chaos that he feared was coming. Then again, he should have perhaps seen it coming. After all, there ain't no rest for the wicked...

* * *

This chapter covers the events of the surprise DLC for Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary, which in itself is a prelude to Borderlands 3 coming out this year. There will be more chapters once the game is out!

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12