Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 14

Story Info
Enjoying some 'Hot Coffee' with Lorelei!
5.4k words
4.67
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Lorelei (Borderlands 3)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 14

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

"Bloody Hell... These Maliwan dickheads don't bloody stop, do they?" Lorelei said in her thick accent, looking out at the Meridian Metroplex as dropships of both Atlas and Maliwan traded laser shots across the sky. Sounds of explosions and gunfire being heard in the distance from the base she's stationed at as she shook her two toned, dark and light blue haired head. "Good bleeding fortune those Vault Hunters came along to help... Else these wankers would have left me and poor Rhys in a right pickle!" She added, placing her hands on her hips. Clad in grey pants and an open, purple jacket with shoulder pads and a black top underneath.

She stopped thinking aloud when she sniffed the air. A smile come across her face as a familiar, welcome smell filled her nostrils. "I'd recognise that coffee anywhere..." She sighed with relief, turning just as the doors out onto the landing opened up.

"One hot coffee, as ordered!" Samuel said, greeting with a smile as he walked in. Holding a large mug that had the slogan 'WORLD'S GREATEST COMMANDER' on the side with steam wafting upward from the top. Carrying a bag in the other hand as he approached her.

"That's it! Come to the Coffee Commander!" Lorelei shamelessly grinned, almost snatching it out of the Crimson Raider's hand as she took it. Bringing it to her lips for a deep sip of the coffee. "...Ooooooh yes... That's the bloody stuff!" She almost purred with delight, moving to lean against the railing of the balcony. "It might be a small treat? But with all this war between mega corporations going on and these culty weirdos? I really need a fix of this..."

"I get you. The small stuff goes a long way..." Samuel agreed. Pulling out a burger from the bag and unwrapping it. Joining the Atlas Commander at the railing as he looked out. "And a damn good burger certainly hits the spot..." He joked, giving her a smile before he looked out at the view. Flinching a bit when an explosion rocked the side of a building in the distance before he took a bite.

"...So, what's your story then, love?" Lorelei asked, taking a sip from her long overdue (at least since this morning) coffee. "How'd an alright looking bloke like you get wound up with Vault Hunters and Vaults?"

"Heh... Not much to it I suppose..." Samuel said with a shrug, wiping away some sauce from the corner of his mouth. "Went to Pandora, tried to be a Vault Hunter. Failed miserably. Wound up doing odd jobs for the Crimson Raiders, stuck with them, and now I do slightly more important odd jobs for them. Cog in the machine I guess."

"And trust me mate, coffee running is very, very important." She said with a wink before taking another drink.

"What about you?" Samuel asked after he'd gobbled down another mouthful of burger. "I, uh, and sorry if I'm stepping on toes here, I heard you were thinking of 'transitioning'?" He asked. "I know the troops call you Sir, but say 'she's here' and all that..."

Lorelei smiled, putting a hand on Samuel's shoulder. "First off? I appreciate you being nice enough to ask. You don't need to worry about pronouns or anything like that." She paused, sighing as she glanced at the battle scene going on in the distance. "Yeah, I had plans... It's a lot more complicated than just going to a Quick-Change booth and coming out as a new bloke... But that's taken a major back-seat with this bloody war going on."

"I bet... Shit's been rough on Pandora too, and now it's spread to other planets..." Samuel said. "But hey, with these new pack of Vault Hunters? They'll kick these COV idiots out and help toss Maliwan out as well for you." He added, giving a smile. "But from what I've heard? You can handle yourself pretty fine."

"Aren't you a bloody charmer?" Lorelei smirked. "You try it on with any bird you bring coffee to?"

"I wasn't meaning it like that!" He claimed. Glancing and seeing that her hand was still on his shoulder. "I mean, not that I wouldn't be interested... I mean, you look great and all! I mean..."

"Even after you know about my plans to transition?" She raised and eyebrow but still had a sly smile on. "Are all you lot in the Crimson Raiders as fancy free as this?" She questioned, giving him a glance over. "Would explain why I've seen Rhys' agent giving me a long stare a couple of times... At least I think Zero was staring? Hard to tell with that bleeding mask of his."

"If I'm being honest? I've banged pirates, women with metal limbs, resurrected Sirens, and overly sexual bar maids. Getting it on with someone who is 'trans'? That's probably not gonna be the most out of the 'ordinary' thing that ever happens to me." He reasons.

"That so?" Lorelei took a long sip of her coffee again. "In that case, you'd better come with me then." She announced, moving off the railing. "Because I've been needing a good hard shag for days now!" She bluntly stated, giving him a wink before she started to walk off.

"...Yes, Sir!" Samuel wisely said, gulping down the rest of his burger as he went after her. Making sure to take a moment to equip Pandora's Heart as he followed her of course...

* * *

Minutes later, in her Commander's Quarters in the Atlas base, Lorelei was on top of Samuel as the two of them were completely naked with clothes scattered about the floor on her far from lavish but enough for the job bed. Although openly considering transitioning, Lorelei's current toned, female form looked red hot on top of the nicely muscular body she was on top of for a sixty nine position. Her hands gripping his long, thick cock with a grinning approval as she brought her purple coloured lips towards his member. A glance back to see him bringing his face up to her twat to start off the 'shag' as she'd described it.

"Cop a load of this fat bloody prick!" She said, giving his tool a pump. "This is the kind of dickhead I can get used to!" She added before leaning down and running her tongue across the tip. Groaning as she felt him returning the favour with flicks of his tongue against her outer folds. Encouraging her to have more fun and give his rod a smooch on the crown. Another slide of her tongue all the way around the head for a swirl, before she parted her lips. Groaning as she sucked him in and started to move her dual-colour haired head up and down on his length. Her lips nicely pressed around his size to begin to pleasure him. Not appearing like this is the first time the Atlas Commander has handled a weapon of this type before.

At her other end, Samuel got to work as he dragged his tongue against her snatch. Working back and forth with his hands holding onto her thighs. Getting a taste of her as he brushed his tongue along the slit slowly before working around the outside of her pussy. Moaning into her folds as he enjoyed the pleasure her mouth was offering as she established a bobbing pace. Changing tactics as he used a flicking motion onto her love tunnel's entrance to make her groan with approval. Getting a sample of sweetness as her juices started to form. Going back to the licking motion as he savoured the pussy of the beautiful but dangerous Promethea resident.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." She moaned around his member as she worked her mouth up and down along him. Starting to apply her saliva onto his inches as she slurped away with almost as much hunger as she would for a freshly brewed mug of coffee. Glancing back once in a while at the handsome face between her thighs as she rocked back against his mouth. More than happy to give back the sensations she was dishing out. Lifting away for a moment to draw in air, before she spat down onto his bell-end. "Come on you hunky bugger! Mmmmm! Shove that bloody tongue into my flaps!" She demanded in her sexy, thick accent. "Bet that tastes better... Ahhhhh! Than a bloody burger now, doesn't it? MMMM!" She moaned, before putting her mouth back onto his fuck-stick as she resumed the slurping motion with some extra energy. Clearly turned on by getting likely the first dose of action since the war between her company and a rival weapons manufacturer began.

"Mmmmmphhh! Hmmmmmpphh hhhhhmmmm..." The man underneath her did respond, but his words muffled by the pussy he was all too eagerly eating out. Juices starting to coat his lips as he, as ordered, pushed his tongue as far into her needy folds as he could reach. Having gone from chomping on a burger earlier to now dining on some 'roast beef' as he worked his tongue in and around her twat. Drinking down the fluids she was offering up while his hands kept busy roaming across her toned backside. Her bucking action against his face ensuring his mouth was glazed with her juices as she got an extra hint of pleasure from the brush of his lips against her lower ones.

"Mmmmmphh!! MMMMM!! Mmmmmphhhh..." Lorelei groaned as she bobbed away steadily, making the blue ends of hair sway from the effort she was using to suck the cock of a man she barely knows and not even as a payment for doing a coffee run for her. Saliva now coating his length as she easily handled half of his size. Her own hands under herself, giving her perky tits a squeeze as she used just her mouth to make him moan into her snatch. Clearly skilled at the art of sucking some dick as she smoothly raised and lowered her gorgeous face along his length. Once again delivering a round of sucks before she lifted off with a gasp. Licking her lips before spitting a thick wad of saliva onto the crown so she could stroke it over his already coated size.

"Mmmmm! You're bloody ace with that tongue, love!" Lorelei said with a grin as she shifted forward.

"I don't mean to brag... But I have had plenty of practice at it!" Samuel replied with a smile of his own. Leaving out the fact that his sexual ability is the enhanced result of the Relic that he has equipped.

"Cocky little bugger, aren't you?" She teased, moving forward as she positioned herself above his crotch. Reaching down to line him up with her wet entrance. "Let's hope you can back it up! I've been needing a good seeing too for aaaaaaaaaaaages!" She added as she made them both moan by working the crown of him against her folds.

"Guess... Mmmmm! An interplanetary war between corporations kinda kills the mood..." He reasoned, watching with a groan as she sank down onto his shaft.

"MMMMM... You're bloody right about that!" She gasped, getting filled up by his man-meat before she started to bounce on his length. Looking back over her shoulder again with pleasure already on her facial features as she rode his dick. Already showing it wasn't just handling a dick with her mouth that she's skilled at. Putting another of her pleasurable holes to good use as she lifted upward before dropping smoothly down. "Ahhhhhh! Especially when... MMMMM! Most of the blokes in my platoon... Ahhhhh! Are pissed scared of me to begin with!" She ranted between her moans. Her thick accent making those cries of pleasure smoking hot as she worked his dick in and out of herself with a steady round of bounces. Already making her toned backside ripple nicely whenever she dropped down to bury his length into herself.

"AHHHHH... Sounds... MMMMM... Kinda rough!" The lucky man underneath the stunning Atlas Commander offered. More concerned and focused on that shapely rump raising and lowering onto his length as she easily handled his size with her wet, tight pussy. Loving how snug and accepting her love tunnel was to his thickness. More than happy to let her take the lead as she worked her toned and curved body on his shaft like a machine. The smack of their frames connecting now ringing out around her room whenever she let gravity help out in this sexual encounter with each sharp drop down she delivered into his crotch.

"MMMMM!! You've got... UHHHHH! No bloody idea!!" Lorelei groaned, a smile on her face as she looked back again. Showing the talent with riding his cock more expected of an adult film star on the ECHOnet rather than a military leader. Keeping her backside jiggling as she firmly pushed down to send her rump meeting his midsection. Taking his length in balls deep up into her snug and damp twat. "I even tried... MMMMM!! Dropping a hint to Rhys when I was super bleeding desperate! But he's... MMMM!! Fuck that's good! He's pinning over some con-woman he was with years ago!" She said between her moans. Sweat starting to form on her face as she used plenty of energy and effort to bounce away on this nice, long cock of the minor member of the Crimson Raiders. Keeping herself pleasured as much as the moaning hunk she's on top of clearly is. "Or was it her sister? MMMMM... I can't bloody remember now!"

"Ahhhhhhh... Con-woman? MMMMM!! I think I know who you mean..." Samuel mused, but as usual his attention was more on watching his cock reappear before swiftly vanishing again when her snatch lowered all the way down against his body as she kept her riding motion going smooth and steady. Getting to sample a piece of Promethea pussy that feels just as good to any that he'd gotten a piece of back on Pandora. "In any case? MMMMMM FUCK! He and your troops... MMMMM! Are fucking missing out on this!" He added with a smile. His praise perhaps cheesy, but he's smart enough to know to keep the women he's been lucky enough to shack up with sweet. Knowing that if he didn't, or if he didn't keep them satisfied like he's managing to do with this moaning stunner, he'd likely get his ass kicked if not worse.

"MMMMMM!! Bet you... AHHHHH!! Say that to all the birds you... MMMM!! Bloody get your end away with!" She said with a laugh. Another moan soon escaping her when she looked back and kept her riding motion going strong. The purple warpaint over her eyes running a little from the sweat forming over that nicely curved and athletic body. "AHHHHH... Maybe I should put you to work to get shagging me... MMMMM!! And we'll see if your more suited as a Rent Boy than a Crimson Raider!" She claimed, rattling off dirty talk and slang in her sexy accent while she rode him almost silly with her wet, snug pussy. More than happy to take a well earned break from the war the corporation she works for is stuck in to enjoy some shameless, no-strings-attached sex with a man who is basically still a stranger to her. But has the cock she's been looking for to get some hot, steamy action with.

"I... Uh..." Samuel, not understanding her slang, just nodded his head as she gave another bounce on his cock. "Sure! Whatever you say, Sir!"

"Mmmmm... Sir? Careful love, I might enjoy you following orders a little too much..." Lorelei teased, dismounting him. "But you can bloody stay standing at attention!" She added with a grin. Moving to sit on the edge of her bed as she invitingly spread her legs apart.

"Oh that I can certainly do..." He said, understanding things perfectly for the moment as he moved off the bed and got to between her thighs.

"Let's see what you Crimson Raider wankers can really do then!" She demanded, and even wrapped her legs around his muscular frame for good measure even before he'd entered her snatch.

"Yes, Sir!" He grinned, using the same term the soldiers who follow her in Atlas' army do. Showing no issue with fucking someone openly planning to transition as he slides his member into her welcoming and wet pussy. Making them both moan out as he easily stuffs his length into her twat with the first motion. Holding her waist as he draws back before firmly pushing back in, making her jolt on the edge of her own bed as he establishes the motion. Getting a dose of 'Hot Coffee' that's even better than the beverage she's obsessed with as he works his fuck-stick in and out her slickness. His balls already smacking into her body each time he pumps into her to show that the Commander is more than built to handle weapons of a very different sort than she's used in battle.

"MMMMM!! Bloody Hell... AHHHHH!! Yeah! That's it! Shag me! MMMMM..." She demanded as her eyes lowered to be half-closed to show the pleasure that was flowing through her. Already getting that and then some as her perky tits bounced whenever he gave a fresh thrust straight into her folds. Showing to her that he had the skills to not just take it, but give it right back much to her sinful approval. "AHHHHHH... You're a right manky bugger, aren't you? MMMM!! Getting your leg over... AHHHHH!! With a game bird like me!" She continued with her thickly accented dirty talk that would make even a porn script writer blush. Starting to buck her hips forward to meet his thrusts as best she could. Ensuring she was stuffed to the hilt with his man-meat as she kept her legs clutching his toned frame. Her hands gripping his shoulders for good measure as she gladly took a turn to be the one on the receiving end after being on top, in more ways than one, for the starting part of this shagging as she so filthily put it.

"AHHHHH... I have no fucking idea what you just... MMMMMPHHH!" He was about to say, when she cut off his talk with some deep, as she would put it, snogging. Pressing her lips to his, and quickly invading his mouth with her frisky tongue. Allowing the two newfound fuck buddies to exchange shameless moans as well as a bit of spit while he still delivered a stiff, swift and smooth pumping into her wet twat. Even if he could speak up right now, muffled by the tongue wrestling he was now engaged in, he still wouldn't reveal the truth that his stamina and sexual ability is all down to the lust-enhancing Pandora's Heart Relic that he has equipped. A good thing perhaps, as it leaves him free to just concentrate on filling up this tight and hot Promethean pussy with his fat cock from another world for some interplanetary action. One that's a lot more fun than the war going on outside that they're both supposed to be fighting in.

"MMMMMM!! Mmmmmphhh!!" Lorelei moaned into his mouth. Still grinding her snatch against his pumps every time he fed his prick into her still needy box. Her hands sliding through his messy hair before going back to his shoulders as she pulled back from the smooch with a sensual grin. "You're not half bad at snogging either, love!" She said as another dirty compliment before moaned again. Tossing her head back and making her two-toned hair sway a bit as the pleasure continued driving through her in a way she's clearly been waiting for but hasn't gotten due to her military duties. Making the most of a rare chance to make up for her own 'lost time' as she continues bucking her hips against each and every deep pump her sends stiffly into her pussy.

"Thanks... MMMMM!! I've had no... AHHHHH FUCK! No complaints yet..." He stated between his own grunts. The sweat now forming over his body from the effort needed to bang the stunning Commander of the military force of Atlas. The slap of his crotch meeting hers as his balls smack off her gorgeous body ringing out around her Quarters. Having no place else to go but to keep on driving back and forth into her twat, considering that her legs are still firmly clutching his body to keep her stuffed full with cock. He's more than happy to give her that. Moaning himself in delight and still loving how wet and tight the beauty, possibly transitioning in the future or not, currently is all around his member.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12