Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

"MMMMM... You're a right randy bugger, aren't you?" Lorelei smiled again, finally untangling her legs from around him. "With a knob like that able to get me to act like a right tart? I bet you ain't had any bloody complaints!"

"I think I need to expand my vocabulary after this..." He mumbled under his breath, still not getting half of what she was saying as he stepped back and pulled out of her snatch.

"Don't quit on me now, love! I'm getting really bloody close..." She said, and thankfully for him put her needs into a display of action rather than slang. Moving into a new position, bent over with her feet on the floor and spread legs but resting her elbows on the bed so her backside was raised up.

"Oh, I'm far from done with your yet... Sir!" He stated, moving back in and promptly pushing his cock back into that wet pussy.

"MMMMMM! Fuck yes! MMMMM... You bloody well aren't done, are you?" She groaned her approval, once again looking back over her shoulder as the Atlas Commander was now the one on the receiving end even though she'd put herself into this position. Pushing back the moment she left his prick sliding into her slot from behind so already that sexy slap of her body meeting his was echoing around her room. "AHHHHH!! FUCK! Yessssss... MMMMM!! Shag me! MMMMM!! Real... UHHHHH! Really bloody hard!!" She almost begged. The forming sweat making her war-paint now clearly run to make the sight of her getting taken from behind even more sinful as she jolted back and forth against her own bed. Sharply responding to the stiff pumps driving into her snatch from this hunk working for the Crimson Raiders and the Vault Hunters.

"MMMMM! Fuck yeah! MMMMM..." Samuel groaned as he held her by the hips. Steadily pumping in and out of her pussy. Staring down to watch the shapely backside of the resident of Promethea jiggle whenever he drove into her and she rocked backward to easily make sure he was going balls deep into her each and every time. "AHHHHHH... Coffee, burger and a fuck? MMMMM! I've gotta sign up for more supply runs like this!" He said before moaning deeply again. Likewise to his newest friend with benefits, he was sweating clearly to leave his desirable body shining as he 'got his end away' as she dirtily described it. His heavy balls smacking off her skin whenever he drove forward to fill her up and keep them both moaning out in delight and without any hint of shame at all.

"UHHHHH!! OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM!! BLOODY HELL!! MMMMMM..." She purred as her duel-coloured haired head lowered towards the sheets. Pleasuring building within her as she gasped with delight. Still loving how that huge cock of a man from another planet was stuffing her full in a way she can clearly handle, but hasn't been able to enjoy the delights of for quite some time. "MMMMM!! More! Come on, you... AHHHHH! Filthy... Randy... Bloody wanker!! MMMMM!!" She continued to demand even more of this intense, steamy action even when she's getting all of that and then some. Pounded from behind by a man she barely knows but like so many other women have found themselves being nailed and loving it. Having no clue he's only able to give this kind of red hot fuck thanks to a sex drive-enhancing Relic that he has equipped.

Feeling confident now seeing what a sexy, sweaty and moaning mess the Atlas Commander bent over in front of him is, he took a chance as he turned up the intensity a little. Reaching forward, taking a hold of the longer side of her two-toned hair as he pulled back. Forcing her head to tilt up and her body to arch off from the bed. The reaction just as she hoped as she deeply moaned out as he continued burying his cock into her snatch with quick and stiff pumps. Her hand going up to his wrist as he clutched her hair but not to make him let go. A grip of her own as if to say 'More!' while her mouth was busy letting out loud moans to further show her approval of being taken from behind.

Her eyes closed, mouth open in a perfect O-shape as her body shuddered as she took the pounding. Setting Lorelei off as she started to cum hard over his cock with a deep, approving groan. An orgasm long overdue for the woman planning on transitioning in the future, but for now loving the feeling of a big, long cock stuffing her snatch full. Juices flowing over that shaft as it continued passing in and out of her to ensure she felt every moment of an intense sexual peak. Her warpaint running like tears down her face from all the sweat but a wide, shameless grin on her lips to show she's enjoyed every moment of this shagging.

"MMMMMM... Guess that's mission accomplished, right Sir?" Samuel said with a smile. Pulling out of that well fucked pussy as he let go of her hair.

"Too... Ahhhhhh! Too bloody right!" Lorelei said as she gasped, still smiling as she moved to sit down on the bed. "Bring that prick right here, right now!" She demanded. "I wouldn't be the 'World's Greatest Commander' if I didn't bloody take care of my troops now, would I?" She claimed, eyeing up his dick as he approached.

"I guess not!" He said with a chuckle, all too happy to play along.

Greedily, like it was a mug of hot coffee, she grabbed his dick and guided it back into her mouth similar to how this all started what already feels like a long time ago. Making him moan at the feeling of her lips wrapping around his meaty length as she started to slurp away. Not even flinching at the taste of her own pussy juices as she drank them down like her favourite freshly brewed beverage. Soon replacing those fluids with her saliva as she deeply bobbed along the cock she was now very familiar with even if it belongs to a man she still barely knows. The blue tips of her hair swaying again as her head rocked firmly up and down along the dick she'd been orgasming over just moments before.

"MMMMMM... Oh FUCK! Real fucking good! MMMM!!" He moaned, staring down at watching that pretty, warpainted face sliding along his length as she again showed her own skill at being able to dish out the pleasure as much as she can take it. Her hands clutching his thighs, only using her oral hole to make him moan out as her pouty lips pushed back and forth over his thickness. The beauty acting in a fashion more expected of a desperate tart as she called it rather than the Atlas Commander she's supposed to be. No complaints from him however as he started to pulse between her talented lips as she brushed them over his prick again and again. Clearly looking to make sure this stud got off as well as she'd just done. Having no idea that him being able to make her cum was only thanks to a mysterious, sex-enhancing Relic that he secretly has equipped.

Feeling him throbbing, she lifted her head off and gripped his shaft with her hands. Swiftly jerking him off as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. That visual treat the last trigger needed before Samuel started to shoot his load. Thick streaks of cum landing out across her gorgeous face as she groaned just from the sensation of her cheeks, nose, and lips getting coated. Jizz landing high, catching in her hair across her forehead for another sinful sight but plenty of his load hitting the intended target. Collected inside her mouth and over her tongue for a more than generous mouthful. So by the time she'd stroked out the final drops and he went limp in her hands, she had a big tasty treat to swallow down with a single gulp and finished with a more than satisfied sigh.

"Bloody hell... That was good!" Lorelei said with a laugh. "Almost as good as a mug of coffee! Almost."

"Another satisfied customer..." Samuel joked back as he looked over her. "Always happy to help an ally of the Crimson Raiders..."

"I bet you are... When it lets you get your end way, you randy bugger!" She teased, standing up. "But seriously? Thanks for that... I was almost losing my mind not getting a good shag! Worse than my coffee withdrawals!" She admitted as she stood up. "Say... You're not looking to jump ship, are you?" She asked, giving him a smirk. "I could make you Chief Coffee Runner to the Commander of Atlas?"

"I uh, appreciate the offer? But I'm pretty loyal to the Crimson Raiders, sorry..." He said with a chuckle. "But now that I've got Fast Travel access to this planet? I'm sure I can swing by and do another coffee run for you once in a while... For the right price, of course..."

"And let me guess? That price is you getting your leg over with me?" She looked him over, with a long look at his prick. "...Yeah, that sounds like a fair price to me!" Lorelei admitted, giving him a wink. "But first, I've got to clean up... Can't let Rhys see that his Commander has been away getting off while a bloody war has been going on!"

* * *

Minutes later, after unequpping Pandora's Heart and checking the coast was clear, Samuel stepped out of Lorelei's quarters. Acting like nothing out of the ordinary had happened, dressed in his usual attire as he walked down the corridor. Succeed?

That was, until suddenly out of the shadows a tall, thin male in appearance former Vault Hunter blocked his path. Making Samuel scramble backwards in shock and fear. "Congratulations / You gave her some great pleasure / Not easily done." Zero said. The image on his visor being that of a smiley face emote.

"I, uh, what??" Samuel questioned, staring up from sitting on the ground. "You were watching me Lorelei?"

"You haven't changed much / An eager chaser of skirt / Planet regardless." Zero vaguely responded. Suddenly pulling out his sword, pointing the tip of the blade down at Samuel's crotch. "If you failed with her? / You would have wished for blue balls / Or to still have balls..."

And with that apparent threat, Zero vanished into thin air with the use of apparent teleportation. Leaving Samuel to dust himself off and get to his feet. "That... Was only slightly better than not being shot at..."

* * *

While I'm not currently accepting requests for stories, feel free to leave an feedback etc as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12